Best Friend’s Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bed had been freshly made and her clothes for the day had been set out. A familiar pair of jeans she wore and white blouse. He stared over at the corner of the room where some clothes had been tossed. He supposed they were dirty and went to pick them up. With the clothes in his hands he was about to return down the stairs when he saw her bedside cabinet drawer was open a little.

At first he went to close it for her, but then he saw it. Something large and purple inside. Surely not? He thought. Opening the drawer revealed a long thick purple vibrator. His heart now raced like it had at the window a few days ago. He picked up and held it in his hands. It was surprisingly heavy and must have been about eight inches. He could guess by the size of his own cock. Which was a respectable six inches.

If this was not intruding her privacy then what was? When the bathroom doors lock clicked the fear set in him once more. Ryan shoved the vibrator back inside the drawer and did his best to leave quietly. Instead he bumped right into Mrs Browns naked body as she dropped the towel from around her in her surprise.

Mrs Brown screamed out of fright and desperately struggled to cover herself with her fallen towel. Ryan saw her breasts again right in front of his own eyes and her round firm ass as she twirled around to hide as much of her as she could. Both her ass-cheeks came into view momentarily and he caught a glimpse of the crack between each cheek.

"RYAN!" She screamed.

"I'm sorry I was just getting your dirty laundry!" He tried to tell her raising his own voice to meet hers.

"What is with you and creeping up on me!?" She now had the towel tightly around her but Ryan could not help but look at the outline of her nipples through the towel.

"I wasn't creeping! Honest." He said trying to reassure her.

Nancy stood with her head in her hands. Now very embarrassed and still coming down from the shock he'd given her.

"There's no stopping you is there Ryan." Her voice now was surprisingly low and delicate.

He'd taken her by surprises she had to admit but it somehow, some way, turned her on. She new he hadn't been creeping around her house. But the coincidence of it that he'd seen her twice now in all her glory. It made her hot between her legs.

"Well I suppose I better get dressed and you better finish up with the house work." She said dismissing the situation.

Nancy returned to her room and closed the door behind her. She was about to get dressed when she'd realised she had no underwear left.

"Ryan?" She called loudly.

"Yes?" He answered.

"I seem to have to underwear left can you...?"

"Certainly, I'll get that for you just now." He said as he made his way down to where he'd collected her clean clothes.

He returned with the clean basket and entered her room. The towel was still wrapped tightly around her and her nipples were still outlined underneath. Mrs Brown picked out her bra and panties and turned away from him. Without waiting for his exit she lowered the towel to her waist. So that her breasts were most definitely out.

Ryan could not move even if he wanted to. She certainly did not wait for his exit to expose herself. Despite the fact he could not see them, he was aroused all the same. She hooked her arms into the bra holes and placed the cups over each breast.

"Could you? It strains me to reach that far." She said.

Ryan hesitated before stepping forward the smoothness of her naked back aroused him. The smell of her coconut conditioner was strong as he stepped close behind her. He was a little taller than her. Being this close behind her gave him an excellent view of down her cleavage. As he took hold of the straps the bra loosened and her left nipple exposed itself. Neither of them mentioned it they both continued as if it hadn't happened. Ryan clasped the bra together and stepped back.

"You didn't think I'd allow you to see the full show did you?" She said. Now waiting for him to leave.

That was his queue to go. However, he did not move. Something was stopping him. She'd allowed him. She had allowed him to see her like this. She could do up her own bra perfectly well. She was teasing him. He knew it. She wanted to turn him on and no doubt it was turning her on as well.

"Ryan you can leave now." She said.

But Ryan didn't move.

"Ryan?" She said, now a little more agitated.

When she turned to face him she was surprised at just how close he was. At first she didn't say anything, she stared into his hazel eyes and he stared back. This was the connection he craved to feel. He'd felt it before but now it was stronger, more intoxicating.

"Rya-"

He kissed her. His lips pressed against her momentarily before he broke off. She was stunned. She didn't say anything neither did he though he was waiting for something.

"Ryan what are y-"

He kissed her again. This time he took a tight hold of her and pulled her into him. When they broke she whispered

"We can't."

He ignored her. He kissed her again. She had the power to stop him. She had only push him away and it would be done. But she didn't, her arms now found his waist. He felt her bra press tight against his chest. The kiss was no longer a slow peck on the lips. It was more passionate. She opened her mouth as passage to let him in.

His tongue darted into her mouth and met hers. She was shy at first. She too knew this was wrong on so many levels. This was her sons best friend. Ryan, the boy she watched grow up. She was snogging him in her bedroom while all she wore was a bra and towel.

Her juices began to flow from her vagina. She hadn't felt this wet in years. Her mound between her legs throbbed and pulsed with every touch of Ryan's tongue on her own.

Naturally they both fell back onto the bed. It wasn't a rough passionate kiss like you saw it the movies. This was a delicate sensual kiss. Their tongues binding themselves together. The temperature rising between them. She reached for the bottom of his shirt and like she did the night he was jumped. She lifted it over his head and outstretched arms.

Their kiss continued until he broke it. Ryan trailed soft kisses down her neck. He licked at her smooth tanned skin. He licked around her ear and over her collarbone. He continued to trail down to her breast where he kissed the skin that was expose to him.

Nancy moaned and ran her free hand through his hair. Ryan continued down not stopping at her breasts. He licked her tummy and kissed her delicately. Part of the towel hid her most private part from him. Her vagina was just below the towel that was barely on her.

"Ryan... Ryan we.... Omg Ryan..." She whispered as she trembled under his touch.

In that moment Ryan moved the only barrier between his lips and hers. The towel fell to her hip. Her pussy lips came into view. Clean shaved, slightly apart and wet, very, very wet.

Ryan did what he planned to do and plunged his outstretched tongue between her folds. Her juices squished against his mouth and he tasted her. Mrs Brown surpassed a scream by biting at the backside of her hand.

Ryan's tongue found the round throbbing bulb between her lips and his tongue went to work. His hands worked on keeping her legs wide open as he gripped her thighs. Mrs Brown let Ryan between her legs, allowing him to perform such an intimate sexual act on her.

She couldn't not resist him. She felt herself slipping to the brink of climax. Her breathing was more laboured. Ryan sensed this and applied more pleasure to her clitoris.

"Oh Ryan! That's it right there don't move!" She held his head right into her pussy as she practically humped or thrust into his face.

Suddenly a car door slamming outside and sent them both to opposite ends of the room.

"John!" She whispered in a loud but hushed voice.

Ryan found his shirt and made for the door. Though he could already hear the front door open.

"Nancy! Where are you? and what's with that damn music?" John shouted.

His footsteps grew louder as he came up each step of the staircase. Ryan panicked and made for the bathroom. Everything was still hot and steamy in there from Mrs Browns shower.

He hadn't time to shut the door so he left it marginally open. John had just come up the stairs when Mrs Brown met him in the hall.

"What do you want?" She asked in a hateful tone.

"I came back for the papers you were meant to sign. Where are they? And what have you been up to?" John looked at her. Her hair was a mess and she wore a towel over her bra.

"I'm just out the shower if you must know. And they are downstairs next to the trash along with your other stuff." She hissed.

"You were going to throw my stuff out?" He asked with a threatening tone.

"I did contemplate it." She smirked in a wicked sort of way.

"You bitch, can't even remain civil for the sake of Joe?!" He shouted.

Mrs Brown laughed.

"For the sake of Joe? I don't suppose you were thinking about the sake of Joe or this family for that matter when you were screwing his teacher!"

"Where is he?" John demanded to know.

"He's at camp! You'd know that if you paid him any interest!"

Ryan heard John check Joe's room despite her telling him he was at camp.

"What do you think you're doing?" She said.

John had brushed passed Nancy and was now looking about her bedroom. I'm grabbing the rest of my things. I'm never coming back." He said.

Ryan took this opportunity to slip out of the bathroom and down the stairs. While they continued to argue in the bedroom Ryan exited the front door and made for his own house. He could still hear the shouting from his bedroom.

Chapter 7

Ryan hadn't been back to Mrs Browns house that week. He decided she had enough going on that putting him in the mix of things would only make things worse. He could not help but replay the images that burned against the back of his eyelids. The images of him eating out Joe's Mom. She tasted amazing and her sex smelt so good. He wanted to taste it again. He wanted to make love to her, but he knew it wasn't right.

That night Ryan delivered his Pizzas as normal. When his shift had finished he decided to meet a few friends at the bowling. It was never quite the same without Joe but he was enjoying himself anyway. He could not help but think about what he'd done. Joe would unfriend him for life if he ever found out. He shoved those thoughts to the back of his mind.

It just so happened that one of his friends worked behind the counter at the bowling so they all managed to get free alcoholic drinks to enjoy while the bowled.

Ryan was in first place by the luck of a strike he hit on his first turn. He returned to the bar to get another drink when he noticed Katy standing there with her friends. She glanced at him and then gave him a weak smile. He Ignored her and continued to get his drinks.

Not taking the defeat, Katy approached from

Behind him and then stood next to him while he ordered.

"You not gonna get me a drink?" She asked.

The cheek of it, he thought.

"You gonna fuck someone else behind my back this time?" He replied.

Her face screwed up and her top lip curled.

"Ryan... I'm trying to make amends here." She said.

"Your right I'm sorry." He could tell his answer took her by surprise.

"So about that drink?" She winked at him.

"You still like the Malibu coconut?" He asked.

"You know me." She smiled.

Ryan ordered them both drinks. His friend at the bar gave him a look as if to question him. He knew about their split. Ryan supposed he found it odd for them to be together.

After a while of chatting and a little flirting Katy unexpectedly hugged him. She was pretty drunk now.

"What do you say we get outta here?" She had a sexy look on her face.

"What about Derrick?" he said as her arms were around his neck.

"What Derrick doesn't know... won't hurt him." She whispered in his ear.

"We're too drunk to drive." He declared.

"What about the bathroom?" She smirked.

Ryan smiled. Taking this as his answer she took his hand and led him off. He had to admit she was sexy. She was slim and had a tight rocking body.

They entered the empty men's room and found a stall. She lifted her top up and over her head revealing her small perky tits to him. She gave him her top as she undid her Jean shorts. She gave them to him also, and finally she slid her panties down her legs until she was standing completely naked in front of him.

She pulled him closed and grabbed his hands. She placed them over her pink puffy nipples and said.

"Fuck me Ryan."

Ryan took a deep breath he brought his lips close to hers and whispered

"Never again."

Her eyes lit up in shock and he pushed her down on the toilet seat. Ryan rushed out the door holding her clothes in his hands leaving her naked in the men's bathroom.

"Ryan!!!" She screamed.

Ryan tossed the clothes to his friend on the counter and said someone had misplaced them before leaving the bowling bar in a hurry.

As he left he encountered Derrick and his cronies.

They were all stood side by side looking menacing all wearing similar clothing as though they were trying to be part of a gang.

"Where the fuck is Katy?" He asked as he approached him.

"Katy? Well Katy is currently naked as the day she was born inside the men's bathroom." He smiled.

"She what?!" He shouted.

"You heard me. Oh and if you see her tell her I said thanks for the sex." Ryan winked at him as he got in the cab that he'd phoned for earlier that night.

The cab drove off as he watched the small gang rush inside the bowling bar.

Ryan got home early. The alcohol now started to wear off him. He no longer felt as drunk as he did in the bar. He figured he'd come back to the company car being smashed up. But he didn't care. It wasn't his own car and they would most likely be caught on the Security cams damaging it.

Just as he was about to insert his key into the lock. Another car pulled up from behind him. Mrs brown stepped out of her car.

She looked at him and he looked at her. She turned to walk into her house. He hoped she would say something, anything. She said nothing.

"Mrs Brown, wait!" He called after her.

She continued to ignore him.

"Mrs Brown?" He called again.

She turned.

"Ryan, my name ls Nancy. You don't have to keep up that Mrs Brown stuff anymore. I'm Joe's Mother and you're his best friend. I'm forty and you're eighteen. I can't explain what happened last week, but I do know it was wrong and it must never ever happen again."

"But Mrs... Nancy, I didn't mean for it to happen. I don't know what came over me. All I know is I felt something and I know you felt it too."

He was close to her now. He tried to hold her hand but she pushed it away.

"Have you been drinking?" She asked.

"Yes." He answered. "But everything I say I mean."

"How could you possibly know that? Ryan this isn't right, I could lose my job if word gets around. John almost caught us in the act of it! And what would Joe say? This isn't real life, it's about time we got back to reality."

She slammed the door in his face before she could say another word.

Chapter 7

Ryan was upset about the situation. He'd upset her, although she acted as much as him, he felt he made the first step, he crossed the barrier first. It was a barrier that was never meant to be broken.

For the next few weeks Ryan focused on himself. He hit the gym pretty hard and started designing his own clothes. He even set up a website for it and named it Reflex Clothing. He'd advertised some of his stuff and to his surprise he'd already made a few sales.

He did not see Nancy in weeks, she hid herself away in her house and only ever came out to go to work. He finally got his results back for finals and he's passed with flying colours. This meant he'd be able to go to college to study marketing and business.

Everything seemed to fit into place like a perfect jigsaw puzzle. But for some reason he felt as thought he lost the last piece, as so his puzzle remained incomplete.

One night Ryan was out shooting hoops when a car pulled up abruptly next to Joe's house. He thought the driving had been a bit wonky when the car had turned the corner into the street. The reason was clear as to why when a very drunk John stubbled out. Ryan stopped to look at him. He wore a face of disgust.

"What you looking at?" John shouted.

Ryan ignored him.

John stumbled to the porch shouting-

"Nancy! You bitch!"

Nancy appeared at the window.

"Go home John. You're drunk."

John began to cry.

"You've taken everything from me!" He shouted. He still held a large liquor bottle in his fist.

"You did this to yourself John! Now leave or I'll call the cops!" Ryan could tell Nancy was scared.

John ignored her and began beating down on the door. With it being locked he realised there was no way in for him. John returned back to his car and pulled out a key from the glove compartment.

Nancy disappeared from the window and reappeared at the front door. She tried to hold it shut but it was no use. John turn the key in the lock and barged in on her.

Ryan immediately picked up his cell and dialled 911.

"Hello, what's your emergency?" The voice came from his cell.

"Hello my neighbours are fighting. The man is drunk and I think he is assaulting her!"

When Ryan heard Nancy scream he knew he had to act. He dropped his phone in the grass and without hesitation broke off in a run. He entered the house to find Nancy cowering under him in the kitchen with her arms above her head trying to deflect the blows.

"Hey, you!" Ryan shouted.

John turned around slowly staggering.

"Stay out of it you little punk! Or I'll beat your ass too."

When John turned around to Nancy again he knew what he had to do. Without thinking he charged him. Knocking him to the ground. He briefly tried to help Nancy up but John was back on his feet and he aimed a punch right for him.

John was much larger than him. Ryan was a good six foot tall, but John stood at least six foot four. His fist came down like a sledge hammer on his head.

Ryan was knocked to the floor. Everything went fuzzy really quick. Shaking his head he managed to regain his senses in time to evade a kick to the head.

John pulled him to his feet and struck him in the stomach twice until he folded over. John hit way harder than Derrick and he knew he had to match his power if he stood a chance of fighting him off and keeping Nancy safe.

Ryan balled up his fist as tight as he could and swung. It was as if he'd struck a ball sweetly with a baseball bat. The clap of his fight against his cheek echoed in the room. John hit the deck and was unconscious.

Just then two flashing lights appeared at the busted open door.

"Police! Put your hands where I can see em!"

Ryan threw his hands up in the air.

"Don't he's not the the guy." Nancy squealed.

The officers took one look a John practically snoring on the wooden floor and put away their guns.

Nancy spent the best part of an hour explaining everything to the police. Ryan was off the hook and the police officers hauled Johns drunk ass into the back of the vehicle and they sped off.

Ryan did not know what to say. He repaired the door as best he could. He managed to allow it to close and lock, though it was clearly in need of a replacement.

Nancy looked a little rough. Her hair was a a little messy and she had a small dark bruise beginning to appear on her cheek.

"Ryan, thank you. For everything." She said.

"Nancy don't worry about it." He replied.

"Can I get you something to drink?" She asked.

"Just water will do."

Nancy brought him some water and he sipped at it. She examined the wound on his cheek. A graze on his skin was enough for her to get out the wet cloth again.