Best Friend Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lmnop321
lmnop321
117 Followers

I opened my eyes again, and saw Megan looking contently at my cock, still dripping a bit, and looked at her fingers coated with my cum.

"That was so hot Jason...do you always come that much?"

"Maybe...I'm not sure. I wasn't exactly paying attention at that point. I think it was the company. That was amazing Megan...absolutely amazing."

"You came all the way up to here," she said, wiping cum from my shoulder and near my neck and brought her finger to her mouth, tasting me. "And you taste so sexy too, so manly and so, so sweet."

"Now there's another sight I'm going to have to remember."

"Sit right there. I'll get something to clean us both up." She walked to the kitchen and came back with a dishtowel and proceeded to clean the cum from my stomach and her hand, tenderly wiping us clean, and then wiping the towel to her pussy. "I think this towel needs to go to the wash rather than back to the kitchen."

"I think that's probably true. Thank you my dear Megan. That was a most enjoyable evening."

"And for me too, as you could no doubt tell."

There's more to tell about me and Megan, but that's for another story, and I want to tell more how Stacy was truly my best friend.

After a few weeks with some on and off dates with Megan, Stacy and I were talking about her new class that she was taking and one of the classmates with whom she'd become friends.

"Trish and I hang out quite a bit these days. It seems we have a lot in common." Stacy said one evening.

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Well, we both work in similar jobs and are taking the class to help move forward."

"And what else?"

"We're the same age and we like the same music."

"She sounds cool Stace."

"And we've had a couple coffees together after class and talked about the teacher and the work and just hang out."

"Is there something more to this Stacy?" I asked.

"I don't know. She seems a bit shy and not so outgoing. And I don't think she knows I'm gay, if that's what you're asking."

"That's cool. Maybe she just needs a friend. Does she have a boyfriend?"

"No. Not now anyways. She said she had a couple relationships, but it didn't work out. She said the guys were jerks and just wanted to get laid."

"What did you tell her when she asked you if you had a boyfriend? I assume she asked you the same thing."

"She did, and I just said that nothing is going on now. It's a bit too early in the deal to let this bomb out."

"Oh c'mon Stace...it's not a bomb, it's just about who you are."

"And some people aren't ready for stuff like that and we're just friends, ok?"

"Ok, I get it. Just give it a chance. Perhaps she doesn't know about her sexuality or perhaps she's curious or perhaps she can be swayed by your charms and your beauty."

"Perhaps so..." Stacy mulled this over for a few moments.

"So tell me what she looks like."

"Well, she's shorter than I am for one. She's about 5'5", dark skinned. I think she's got some Italian or Mediterranean in her somewhere. She's very curvy and has a very sexy figure I think."

"She sounds cute. Let me meet her sometime."

"Sure. I told her all about you and about our living together. She thinks it's so cool and so hip that I have this guy roommate and that we're just roommates. I think she's a bit inexperienced. She's from a small town in western Mass."

"Invite her over for dinner this week after your class. We can hang out and I'd love to meet her."

"Just don't get any ideas about picking her up."

"Now Stace...we've known each other long enough...and besides, I think that this Megan woman is quite the dish, don't you?"

"Yeah...sure do. Where has she been by the way? It's been a while since you two have gone out."

"She's out of town visiting family and work stuff...just busy busy."

"Poor Jace...back to the computer porn for your action, huh?"

"Very funny girl. So what do you want to have for dinner with your friend Trish?"

"Let me see. I'll ask her at class tomorrow and see if she's game."

A couple days later, Stacy told me that Trish was going to come over for dinner next week. And they were going to do some shopping and errands the next day.

"So what did you girls buy?" I asked Stacy the following day.

"Well, after class, we went out to have a cup of coffee and then look at some shoes."

"Sure, that's just what you need. More shoes."

"Oh, shut up. A girl can't have too many shoes."

"You're proof of that concept."

"Anyways...as I was saying...AFTER looking at some shoes, we went to this clothing store next door on Newberry Street, and were trying on some clothes."

"Yeah."

"And she came out of the dressing room in this really cool sleeveless blouse"

"OK, so what?"

"Just listen. So this girl is really hot. And she has big boobs. Way bigger than mine. She's like a 38. And this blouse has very open sleeves. And she totally was wearing a bra not for this top because you could see way too much bra."

"Isn't that the idea. All to draw the eye to the boobs?"

"Well, perhaps so, but I wouldn't know because I don't have enough there to look at."

"I like what you have Stace."

"Thanks Jace. Just wish I were bigger. Anyhow, I told her to take her bra off to see how it would fit and look without all that bra showing. And it's just us girls there. No one else in the store except the sales lady and she was busy doing things on the other side of the store."

"And then what?"

"Well, she very nonchalantly opened her blouse a couple buttons, removed her bra and then buttoned it back up. I don't think I was breathing then because she has the most incredible skin and I was just dying to see her boobs."

"God Stace...you sound just like a guy."

"Well, you'll see when you meet her. And she could see that I was staring and then she just kept looking at me kind of funny for a moment. And then she said, 'how's this now?' Well, I thought she looked fabulous and I told her so."

"You think she is catching on?"

"I don't know. I reached my hand to touch the material and felt the skin of her arm and she move a couple inches I swear, so that the back of my hand grazed her boob."

"Oh man...some side boob action. That's hot."

"But I can't swear that she moved or I moved. I tried to brush it off, but I just got so turned on and felt my stomach twist up in knots and got this urge to grab her boobs through the top and kiss her. 'I can't wear it like this though...people would see through this thing and be staring at my tits all the time,' she says"

"Well, you were, right? And I probably would be, right"

"Yeah! That's for damn sure. 'Trish, you've got great tits...you should show them off a bit more,' I told her. I would if I had them. This blouse is just the thing for you.' I used this to touch the side of her boob a little more then dropped my hand and looked up at her, feeling a bit guilty."

"So what did she say?"

"She said thanks and she would think about getting the blouse. God I was so nervous and so turned on right then I couldn't think straight and part of me wanted to tell her right then that I was so attracted to her and part of me didn't want to scare her away."

"Did she buy the blouse after all?"

"Well, she went back to the dressing room and closed the curtain, but definitely not all the way closed. Maybe I'm making all this up but I swear she didn't close it all the way on purpose and she didn't turn her back to the curtain and so I could see her naked from the waist up while she changed back to the clothes she was wearing. God Jace...she is incredibly beautiful, in a non-classic way."

"Sounds like you have the hots for this Trish, huh?"

"I was so wet leaving that store I couldn't walk without feeling like she could hear or smell me."

"Maybe she isn't as innocent as you think? Maybe she was doing all that on purpose to see if you were interested?"

"Do you think so?"

"It's possible. Sounds like you got some thinking do to about what you're going to tell your new friend."

"God, this relationship crap is so complicated. It's just harder when you're gay. At least for you, women who you meet know—or at least assume—that you want to get in their pants."

"Men are not all pigs you know."

"You're just the exception my dear Jace...you're just the exception."

For the next few days, Stacy was all a mess because she was not sure how to interpret that day with Trish. Was she interested? Would she be scared away if she found out Stacy was gay? Was she misreading the signals?

By the time Wednesday rolled around for the dinner, the apartment had been cleaned and cleaned again, beds made, shopping done and everything was ship shape. Trish came right on time, at 6:00. Stacy seemed nervous, and I'm not sure if this was because Trish was to meet me and Stacy wanted my approval, or that this may be construed as a date.

But when Trish walked in I could see why Stacy was all in a fuss. Trish was really quite stunning. Short and sexy; dark and exotic looking. A bright smile and sparkling eyes greeted me as we shook hands.

"It's so nice to meet you Trish. Stacy has enjoyed having you as a friend throughout this new class."

"And it's nice to meet you Jason. Stacy talks about you non-stop."

"Well, come on in. We have a great dinner prepared and I hope you like spicy foods."

"I sure do and thanks for inviting me. You almost can't make it too spicy for me."

I ushered Trish down the hall to the kitchen and I looked at Stacy who looked to me for approval. I gave her a smile and a thumbs-up, and she returned my smile with a look of satisfaction. I short nonverbal conversation between long-time friends.

The dinner of spicy stir fry was simple and great. We sat around and just talked and drank wine with dinner. Trish commented on how cool it was for Trish to have a guy for a roomie and how we got along so well. I wasn't sure if Stacy wanted me to spill the beans about her being gay or what. I figured she either wanted me to say something to take the burden from her, or to just let her do it her way.

After a while, of course the conversation turned to relationships and how it was so hard to find a significant other or even a friend with benefits. When I mentioned that phrase, Trish didn't know what I was talking about.

"What's a 'friend with benefits?" Trish asked, just a bit drunk.

I looked at Stacy, sure she was joking. She shrugged her shoulders and just said, "it's a friend to have sex with and no serious commitment or hang-ups."

"Oh...I get it...we called it something different in school. We called that a fb."

"FB?" I asked.

"Yeah...fuck buddy. Same thing."

Well, that just got us laughing so hard we cried. I thought this girl was just a bit too innocent and putting on an air of not knowing, but she knew the score just fine.

"Well, Jason here has himself a bit of a girlfriend, don't you?" Stacy said, when we all stopped laughing. "Do tell?"

"Yeah Jason, do tell. We have to live vicariously once in a while. Who is this girlfriend? Or is she just your FB?"

We laughed so hard again, it was 10 minutes before we could continue a conversation.

"I just wish she was my FB. We don't get to see each other too often. Our work schedules and such..." I said, a bit glumly.

"What? She hasn't given it up yet?" Trish asked. "How many times have you gone out then?"

"We've been out a few times..." I said, knowing Stacy knew a bit more than she let on and because I told her a few more details.

"I thought people hooked up the first date these days," Trish said, laughing still a bit and her face turned a bit red.

"Well, perhaps a bit..." I offered.

"What does that mean?" Stacy asked, knowing full well what was going on with Megan and me. I just think she wanted to see me squirm a bit and she wanted to hear how much detail I was going to spill in front of Trish.

"We mess around a bit here and there. We like each other and all."

"So what does that exactly mean, 'mess around'?" Stacy probed, looking all serious now because she hadn't heard all the details..

I gave her a look knowing that she knew.

"We just haven't gone all the way yet." I said.

"You mean you haven't fucked her yet?" Stacy asked again, looking at me and then again at Trish, wearing a look of false shock.

Trish was clearly enjoying this conversation, but among new friends was a bit reluctant to jump in with this interrogation. Stacy was all too happy to push forward.

"That's right Stace...haven't laid the pipe yet."

That got us laughing our heads off again, tearing up with peals of laughter.

"Laying pipe...that's another one I never heard before. I know what that means though." Trish said.

"So just second base Jace? "

"Well, perhaps a bit more than that...got there that night you walked in on us."

"Oh yeah...sorry about that. I guess I interrupted your seduction. Bad timing."

"Yeah. That was bad timing. I was just getting warmed up."

"Looked pretty hot to me when I came in the living room. You guys looked all hot and bothered."

"Stacy, you didn't!? You interrupted your good friend putting the moves and stopped him from laying his pipe?" Trish said, which just started us laughing crazy again. My jaws were hurting by the time we stopped laughing. Trish clearly liked her new phrase.

"I apologized for weeks after that...I am sorry Jace...you know that, right?"

"I know dear Stacy. It was hard to stop."

"I'll bet it was! Hard that is." Stacy said. And again, we just had these episodes that any sexual innuendo or pun set us off. I don't remember laughing that hard or that often ever.

"I did ok after you went to bed. Just kept it quiet."

"You never told me that, you sneak," Stacy said, again looking at me and then at Trish.

Trish was definitely enjoying this conversation. I wasn't sure how much she wanted or needed to hear about this, but we were on a roll.

"We managed to help each other out." I said, rather confidently.

"And what does that mean?" Trish asked, quietly.

"You know, a bit of hands on action."

"You mean she gave you a hand job?" Stacy asked, this time with genuine surprise.

"It was mutually satisfying, let's say." I smiled.

"You dog you. You didn't tell me that!" Stacy remarked.

"Well, I don't tell you everything. A guy can have some secrets now."

"Right you are Jason. You should never kiss and tell. At least not until now." Trish said, and somehow that got us laughing again.

"So Stacy, when was the last time you gave someone a hand job? And then, Trish you have to answer the same question." I now asked my dear friend, seeing as how she put me on the spot before and hoping perhaps she would divulge her little secret. I looked at Trish, who was clearly interested in this line of conversation.

"Well, that depends..." Stacy stammered.

"Depends on what?" I asked, most innocently.

"It depends on what you consider a hand job."

"How so?" I asked, feeling a bit of a change in atmosphere.

Stacy gulped, and took a drink of her wine.

"I think of a hand job as what a girl—or guy for that matter—does to another guy." Stacy started, looking a bit nervously at Trish.

"Perhaps true, though one could argue that. But go on."

"And if that's the case, then the answer is never, because I'm not into guys." Stacy said softly, looking down and then slowly looking at Trish, her face filled with trepidation at what Trish's reaction might be.

A brief moment of tension ensued, and I was holding my breath to hear the next comment.

"I know Stacy...I know." Trish said sweetly, looking at Stacy. "I may be from the boondocks and a bit slow on the uptake. But after the other day in the store when I saw how you looked at me when I tried on that top, I knew then."

Stacy let out this sigh of relief that was so incredibly satisfying for me to see my dear friend take this leap of faith and was not thrown in the ditch, that I felt a tear of joy well up in my eye.

"I didn't know how to tell you Trish...I am so scared that you won't be my friend."

"Stacy....you're so sweet and so beautiful and such a good friend to me. I thought you might be gay and we just have such a good time together. I suspected but wasn't sure until that day. And I'm not at all put off by this. You're still my friend too, right?"

"So it was a bit on purpose that you didn't close the curtain?"

"Maybe a bit..." Trish said, smiling slyly. "I just wanted to see if you were still looking."

"How could I not look. You're so beautiful Trish...you're skin and your shape. I can't believe you knew and then teased me. That was a bit mean, you know."

"I was just playing. I'm not being mean. I'm rather used to people looking at my boobs, just not used to the looks coming from women."

"There are probably more women than you know checking you out," Stacy said, the fear now gone from her voice and her face filled with relief and anticipation.

"And I know the guys are!" I said, trying to break the tension.

Trish perked up her shoulders and thrust he chest out a bit, and both Stacy and I looked at her assets.

"Sometimes the attention is fun, I'll have to admit. It's amazing what a little exposed skin in the boob area will do for a girl."

And we laughed again, all relieved to have this issue on the table, though none more than my dear friend Stacy.

"And here I am all this time thinking I need to avoid getting busted looking at a woman's tits," I said, looking to Trish and then to Stacy to support my case.

"Not quite so fast buster. That's not the conclusion you should take from what I said," Trish countered.

"Now I can tell you that since I've seen Trish's boobs, she should definitely make them work to her advantage. I think I would.," Stacy said, very matter of fact.

"You weren't supposed to be looking Stacy...but I'm sort of glad you did."

"I am too," Stacy said, looking Trish in the eye. There was some different and tangible connection happening right in front of me.

"Want to see them again?" Trish offered.

Stacy nodded. I did too.

Trish started to unbutton her top a couple buttons until I could see the top of her bra come into view. Trish was looking at Stacy and I was just a passive observer. A very happy one mind you, but it was as if I was not in the room.

"You guys are pitiful...you both thought I was going to strip in front of you?! Just the thought of some exposed boob and you both go speechless and weak in the knees. Just pitiful..." Trish said, smiling at us, playing us just a bit, though clearly not buttoning up her top.

"Gotcha, didn't I? HA! Gotcha both," Trish said, again starting us laughing like crazy again.

We finished up the dinner and went to the living room and all huddled up on the sofa to watch a movie. Stacy and I sat on either side and Trish was in the middle. I grabbed a big blanket to cover us all up and turned on the DVD player.

I could see that Stacy was so happy having us on the sofa with her and one time our eyes met and her smile told me volumes. I knew how Stacy felt about Trish, but I sure didn't know how Trish felt about a woman having the hots for her.

One time about half way through the movie, I paused and went to the bathroom and then to the kitchen to make us some popcorn. I swore that when we went to the sofa after dinner that Trish finished buttoning her blouse. When I returned with the popcorn and some drinks, I swore I saw Trish's blouse open again to below where it was before. Perhaps this Trish was indeed not nearly as innocent as she initially appeared to be or as Stacy thought her to be.

And I swear I saw some under-blanket activity on the other side of the sofa while we were trying to watch the movie. When the movie was done, I'm not sure any of us had much to say about the film because I know at least two of us didn't watch too much.

lmnop321
lmnop321
117 Followers