Best Friend Takes His Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt's grunts and groans grew louder as she threw her ass back frantically against him, wanting him to cum. After all, he was the man that had brought her joy beyond what she thought anyone was capable of. He should get to have his too!

Her hole felt empty as his cock suddenly left her pussy. It was a mere second later that she felt his hot spunk being ejaculated all over her back, ass, and puckered star. She could feel his cream dripping down to her slit and she reveled in the sensation of it. Matt came so much that she was starting to wonder what those forceful spurts would feel like if his cock was still buried balls deep against her cervix and fertile womb. No man had ever earned that right or privilege. Would Matt get it before anyone else did? Before even Toby?

Emily quickly turned around and took Matt into her mouth, dutifully cleaning that amazing dick off with her skilled lips and tongue. She was shocked at the fact that he was still hard. Were they going to go again? Could she go again? Fuck, she was already feeling drained since she had cum so many times.

Her question was quickly answered as Matt's dick popped out of her mouth and he pushed her onto her back on the bed. As he crawled on top of her she eagerly spread her legs for him, gasping with delight as that hard-hung cock slid back into her sopping sex. Oh God yes. She felt so empty without him buried balls deep in her needy little hole. She wanted him to stay in her like this forever.

Emily surprised herself by pulling him in for a deep kiss as she rocked and gyrated her hips to take his spectacular tool deeper into her hungry quim. She could feel the head battering her cervix with each frenzied thrust he delivered inside of her. God, he felt so fucking good. She couldn't contradict it any longer. She was completely his right now. She had no idea how she could go even a single day without this man's exceptional member filling her up full. Was that his intention all along? It was cruel.

"You feel so fucking good, Matt. Fuck me. Fuck your best friend's wife!" She pleaded with him, needing him to make her his in every way. She wanted to continue their dirty talk. She wanted to drive him crazy with delight. She wanted him to desire her as much as she did him.

"Fuck, Em. Fuck you feel so fucking good! My dick can't get enough of your tight little cunt!" He exclaimed, his hips merging with hers as he began to pound into her with deep, forceful thrusts.

She wrapped her legs around his ass and dragged her nails along the length of his muscled back. "God, yes, Matt! Fucking take me! Make me yours! I can't get enough of your big dick!" She cried out, feeling another orgasm quickly building. All these filthy forbidden words were making her head spin. How much more of this could she take before he completely broke her? She was losing control and losing it fast.

"Tell me... how much better... it is then your husband's," Matt groaned out, his large cock gaping her squeezing and milking cunt as he labored into her repeatedly. He was like a machine, hardly ever tiring or cumming. "I want to hear you say it, bitch."

"So much better! So much bigger! And you have so much more stamina. I can't believe you're still hard after you've cum twice! You're a fucking monster, Matt." She couldn't believe the nasty words that were coming out of her mouth but in the heat of the moment, they felt right. The regret and hurt would come at a later time. Would she even want Toby to forgive her for what was transpiring right now? She knew it was wrong but she didn't care.

She should hate herself for talking about her husband this way with his best friend, but as it stands she was too lost in the magical joining of their bodies to care about her immoral behavior. Not to mention her husband had put her in this predicament in the first place. Serves him right! Right? Her brain was sending her mixed signals. She had no willpower left in her to consider how wrong it all was right now. She really was turning into a total whore for Matt.

Matt's moans were rising in crescendo. "I'm... going to fuck you... even after the four weeks are over, Em. Are you going... to let me fuck you? Whenever... I want?"

Oh, God. Lord help her, there was a special place in Hell for cheating hotwife sluts like her. "Yes! Fuck, yes! I won't be able to go a day without your superior dick!"

Matt grunted in response, her words just seeming to egg him on further. "Even... if your husband says no? Even if... Toby says we have to stop? That he will never forgive you if we have sex again?"

The forbidden words being exchanged between them were just turning her on even more. She couldn't stop herself if she tried. "Yes! God, yes! I don't care if my husband says no. I'm yours, Matt. Yours to do anything you want with. Yours to fuck and take and claim whenever and however you want! Whether Toby says no or not!"

"Oh, fuck, Em. Fuck... I'm gonna fucking cum so fucking hard..."

She could tell he was losing it but so was she. "I'm so close... keep going!" She begged. "Please don't stop!"

And Matt didn't. He fucked her furiously, and their moans and groans were so loud she reasoned that they could probably be heard by the entire neighborhood. But she didn't care. All that mattered was that beautiful, bare cock bringing her ecstasy beyond reason. She didn't think she could ever turn her back or refuse this cocky son of a bitch of a man ever again. Even if her husband forbade it. Had the tables truly turned in Matt's favor?

"You'd better cum, Em, or I'm gonna lose it! Cum on my big dick, you dirty little slut!" Matt commanded, his hips bucking wildly as he pounded into her tight little pussy mercilessly. How much longer could he hold out?

"Yessssssssss! Cummmmiiiiinnnng!" Emily shrieked, as the biggest orgasm as of yet seized up her body. She arched her back and squeezed Matt's cock like a vice inside of her, practically begging him to blast his sterile sperm into her fertile womb. She barely registered that she was a writhing and thrashing mess below him as she had the most epic release imaginable. And all at the hands of a man she had hated the guts of and couldn't stand being around not even a full twenty-four hours ago. If you had told her yesterday she was going to be having the most amazing sex of her entire life with Matthew Bradley Brown she would have laughed in your face. Look who's had the last laugh now.

It was the feel of Matt's hot sticky cum blasting all over her huge tits that snapped her back to reality. He once again had fulfilled his promise of pulling out and was spraying his seed all over her chest.

When he aimed his cock at her face she eagerly opened her mouth as more and more of his heady spunk spurted out of him and onto her lips and tongue. She moaned as some of it splashed against her cheeks, chin, and neck as her lover completed his own release. And what a well-deserved release it was!

She began gathering his sperm onto her fingers and licking them clean, staring into Matt's eyes with a sexy and sultry smile on her face. "Mmmm." She sat up and once again cleaned their mixed juices off of his magnificent prick. Never had she ever felt so satisfied. She always associated feeling this way with her husband. She was now one hundred percent certain that only his best friend could make her feel this way now. Had Toby well and truly lost her to his supposed best friend?

"Fuck that was hot," Matt said, his breathing finally starting to calm.

"I still hate your guts," Em remarked, though she had a playful smirk on her face as she said it.

He was quick to quarrel with her. "No, you don't."

She gave him an exasperated look as she propped up the pillows behind her to rest on. "Matt, you cheated on Abby. Who, by the way, is the best friend I have ever had. You took me away from my own husband as your personal sex slave. And he is supposed to be your best friend! No matter how good you fuck me, you're still a terrible person, and I can't just forgive you for all the shitty things that you have done to the people I care about the most in the past."

Well, fuck. She was quickly ruining the mood and she knew it but at this point, she didn't really care. Was Matt going to put up with it or was he going to put her in her place? That was the question. But he had to know that no matter how good the sex was between them the mood could undoubtedly be ruined by all of the strikes he had against him having repeatedly hurt people in her life that she loved dearly.

Matt sighed, clearly not wanting to continue the argument. "Let's not fight, Em. I've had a long day and so have you. I'll order us some dinner. How does pizza sound?"

"Whatever." She glared lasers at his backside as he looked on his phone to get them something to eat from a suitable pizza place nearby. This was the first time she had ever heard a hint of regret in Matt's tone. It almost made her feel bad for laying into him. Almost. But despite the fact that their lovemaking was fantastic, she was miles away from liking or respecting him as a person. And she had every right to express her opinion about that.

She had to get a grip and get one now. Getting attached to Matt would be the biggest mistake of her life. She still loved her husband. And though she enjoyed all that dirty, nasty talk they had said in bed, did she really mean it? Was she going to keep fucking Matt regardless of what Toby said? Or was it all just confessions in the heat of the moment? She hoped that she would have enough common sense to tell Matt to fuck off when all was said and done. A month couldn't go by fast enough. They were only on day one!

Jesus. Since this had only been going on a day, she wasn't sure she was going to maintain her composure for much longer. She hated herself for the way she responded to this despicable man. But her body and mind just seemed to go into auto-pilot when they started to touch. And she could try to deny it all she wanted, but she was looking forward to the four weeks of getting her pussy pounded raw by that superior manhood of Matt's. It was almost criminal to her that someone so cocky, arrogant, and disrespectful had been gifted with such a good tool between his thighs. Heaven help her, despite their little argument, she already wanted him again. And soon. Like, now.

Something told her that her wish would come true after dinner. Or maybe during. During seemed the more likely option of the two.

12