Best Friends

Story Info
Joe discovers that his best friend Brian is a crossdresser.
1.5k words
4.53
66.9k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHenry
MrHenry
248 Followers

I had known Brian forever, it seemed. He had just gone through a divorce and I was trying to cheer him up. He wouldn't tell me the reason for the divorce, so I figured she was probably seeing someone else. I was over at his new apartment, helping him get settled in. I picked up a box and asked him which room it belonged to, when the bottom of the box gave out and clothes spilled out everywhere. Women's lingerie.

"Uh, Brian?" I called.

"Yeah?" He answered from the kitchen.

"What's all this?" I asked.

He came into the room and froze, staring at the clothes on the floor.

"Damn. I must have gotten some of Lori's stuff mixed up with mine." He said.

"Oh. Ok." I said. "I thought maybe you already had another woman."

"No. No. Nothing like that." He laughed.

We finally got all his things unpacked and sat back for a couple of beers.

"So, are you gonna tell me what happened?" I asked.

"It's not important. Things just didn't work out. That's all." He said.

I let it go. I didn't want to pressure him into telling me if he wasn't ready.

A few weeks went by and I stopped by Brian's one evening. I had tried to call but he didn't answer. No big deal. He was probably in the shower or something. I rang the bell and heard someone call out, "Just a minute." That wasn't Brian's voice. It sounded like a woman.

The door opened and a woman was staring, wide eyed, at me. She was caught totally by surprise, as was I. But the longer I stared, I realized it wasn't a woman. It was Brian. What the hell?

"Brian?" I asked, confused.

"Shit. Come in. I'll try to explain." He said.

"What the hell, man?" I asked.

"Sit down. I'll explain. It was only a matter of time, anyway. Just like with Lori." He said.

We sat on the couch. I listened as he explained to me that he had been crossdressing for the last 3 years. He had kept it a secret from everyone. At least until Lori came home early from work one day and caught him wearing her clothes. That was when things fell apart. She had called him a faggot and told him that she wanted a divorce.

"So, are you gay?" I asked.

"No. Not exactly." He said.

"What does that mean." I asked.

"When I'm dressed as Brian, in men's clothes, I never even think about men in that way. But when I'm Brianna, like I am now, well, yes. I think about sex with men." He said.

"I'm confused." I said.

"You're confused? Think how I feel." He said.

"So, you have had sex with men." I said.

"Yes. Twice." He said. "It feels so nice to be treated like a lady."

"I don't understand." I said.

"I'm not sure I do, either. I just know this is the way I am." He said. "Please don't hate me. You're my only real friend."

"I don't hate you. It's just gonna take a little getting used to. That's all." I said.

"Would you like a beer?" He asked.

"Hell yes. Maybe more than one." I said.

He went to the kitchen and returned with a beer in one hand and a glass of white wine in the other. I just stared.

"The beer's yours." He said, handing it to me.

I watched as he sat and took a sip of wine. He acted so feminine.

"You have no idea how relieved I am that you don't hate me. I was devastated when Lori left me. I thought everyone would leave if they found out." He said.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Please don't laugh at me, Joe?" He said.

"I'm not laughing at you, buddy. I was just thinking of something." I said.

"What?" He asked. "Tell me."

"I was just thinking that Lori didn't leave because you're a crossdresser. She probably left because you look better than she does." I said.

He laughed. "You really think I look better than Lori?" He asked.

"Well, yeah. Now don't go getting all stuck up and shit because you look good. Don't be one of those bitches." I laughed.

"Thank you Joe. I need some kind words right now." He said. He was actually tearing up.

"Hey, come on, man...um, girl." I didn't know what to say.

"Brianna." He said. "When I'm dressed as a woman, I use the name, Brianna."

"Ok. That's actually a pretty hot name." I said, trying to ease the tension.

I wasn't joking when I told him he looked better than Lori. In all honesty, he was pretty fucking hot as a chick. I felt my dick stir a little when he first opened the door.

He finished his wine and asked if I was ready for another beer. I said yes. And then I said yes again, after that one. And then yes, again. And you get the picture. By the time we were done, we were both feeling pretty good. Hell, even with a wine buzz on, he was still acting feminine. Maybe it was the clothes that made him feel that way. I told him I should be going and he told me I should stay because I had been drinking. I said I'd be alright and he took my keys. I was trying to get my keys from him when, somehow, I ended up with my arms around him.

"Well, this is awkward." I said. "You do smell nice, though."

"You're drunk." He said.

"Yeah, and you're wearing a dress. So, that makes us even." I said.

I don't know why I did it, but it was then that I kissed him. And I don't mean a friendly little peck on the cheek. No. I mean full on, mouth to mouth, tongue swapping kind of kiss. And he kissed me back. We were pawing at one another like a couple of horny teenagers. He led me back to the couch and we collapsed there in each others arms. He started unfastening my pants. And I let him. He pulled out my erection and began stroking me while he kissed his way down my neck. He took my cock inside his mouth, twirling his tongue around the head while he continued stroking the shaft.

I told him I was about to come and he doubled his efforts.

"Oh. I'm coming Brian...I mean, Brianna." I said.

He never let up. I shot my load in his mouth. He swallowed every last drop and kept sucking. Before long, I was hard again. He raised his head to look at me. He was beautiful.

"Please fuck me, Joe?" He asked.

"Okay." At that moment, I could think of nothing I wanted more.

He took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I undressed and got into bed. He excused himself and went to the bathroom. When he came back out, he was wearing a black neglige and black fishnet stockings and heels. My cock sprang to life. He crossed the room and climbed into bed from the end, staring into my eyes the whole time. Once again, he took my cock into his mouth. We stared into each others eyes as he rolled his

tongue round and round the head of my cock, then swallowed the whole thing down his throat. When he came up, he moved up toward me.

"I lubed up while I was in the bathroom. I just wanted to get your cock all wet and slimy." He whispered.

He then rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him. He lifted and spread his legs just like a woman, taking hold of my cock and guiding it toward its destination. I sat back on my knees and put the head of my cock at Brianna's hole. I had to think of her as Brianna or I wasn't sure if I would be able to do this. Damn, he even had great legs.

"You don't have to be gentle. Shove your cock in me." He said.

So, that's what I did. My God, it felt great. I buried my cock inside him and he moaned. His eyes kind of glazed over. He was loving it. He was loving having my cock in his ass. And so was I. I started fucking him. Slowly at first, and then faster. And then he was matching me thrust for thrust. He was moaning and squealing just like a woman.

"Oh, yes. Fuck me." He said. "Damn, I love your cock."

"Damn. I'm gonna come already." I said.

"That's fine, baby." He said. "We've got all the time in the world."

I shot my load into him. He pulled me close and we shared a long, deep kiss. After a couple of minutes, I rolled off him and we fell asleep where we lay. I didn't wake til morning.

That was 6 months ago. I gave up my apartment and moved in with Brianna. I say Brianna, because Brian is no more. He has lived as Brianna ever since I moved in. We do everything together. We're a couple. I never could figure out what married people were talking about when they referred to their spouse as their best friend. Well, now I know.

MrHenry
MrHenry
248 Followers