All Comments on 'Best Friends'

by MrHenry

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300about 7 years ago
MORE PLEASE

TELL US MORE ABOUT THEM PLEASE...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FRIENDS ARE FOREVER

I really enjoyed and loved the story and hope that you write more like this one. While I was reading this story my hand strayed up my stocking covered leg under my skirt and I started playing w/myself. I could imagine myself as Briana fully dressed and sucking Joe's cock and then having Joe slide his cock into me. I would LOVE nothing better then to experience having a big load of cum deep inside me.

Jaye

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sweet story

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Intresting

More, please!

How about the backstory of how Joe managed to find it so easy to fuck his buddy in such a short time after he found out about Brianna.

"I don't know why I did it, but it was then that I kissed him"

Did he harbor desires for a long time but were not mentioned? Intriguing.

griffin57griffin57about 7 years ago
Great

Really good, but you do need more story. Stretching your stories out is good practice. But the bones are great.

usmclassusmclassabout 7 years ago
Hot and sweet....BUT

Many readers won't mind.... but, like me, many of your readers are transwomen who get our romance...or sex...here. The fact that our "hero"....a truly nice guy... continued to mis-gender HER... only using the correct term once....even after we know that they have become a couple... damages the story for me.

However, my guy and I both write and we agree that this story has "great bones" and would serve as an outline. ... great beginning. ...middle...and an ending that leaves itself open to further adventures. But go back and add more to this one between beginning. ..and middle AND between middle and climax.

I actually dated, and slept with (several times) a guy that would slip and tell waiters " he would like.... he will have". I asked him, "Honey, EXACTLY how many MEN have you been to bed with."

"Uhhh. ....none?" But he continues to screw up... so, we may do dinner and a movie.... but he's not getting anything else. If I'm going to be a woman FOR you , I had better be a woman TO you! 'Nuff said?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.75/5.0 = 95%)

Hi MrHenry,

I like your stories.

Thx.

MrHenryMrHenryalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

I'm glad you like the stories. I will be posting new stories in the near future. Thanks for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pronoun

Another comment already mentioned this but putting it again is not a bad idea. When Brian is Brianna, the pronoun should always be feminine. Her and she instead of him and he.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
Wish It Could Be Me

I wish that could be me. I cross dress all the way; feminine hairdo, makeup, nails, silicone breast forms, pantyhose, boots or heels and the sexiest outfits I can find. My Boyfriend didn't find out about me after we were friends but was attracted to me because he knew I was a Crossdresser. He fucks me, (bareback) every time we are together an often spends the night.

I call him my Boyfriend, but we aren't in love, just good friends and Fuck Buddies. I love gay sex but have never felt romantically inclined toward another guy. I wish I could actually fall in love with a guy, live together as a couple and live full time as a woman. Don't get me wrong, if I could go on hormones and not loose my sex drive I would love to be a transsexual if I could fall in love and live as a woman, but I don't wish that I could actually BE a girl. I love gay sex and it just wouldn't be the same as a real girl. Also, it seems like the kinky taboo thrill of dressing like one wouldn't be as exciting if I were actually a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cool story

I like your story . I'm going to write a true story to add on this site .

When I was younger , I had the chance to try a lot of types of sexual stuff .

I was good looking when I was young .

I'm 58 , I was young before HIV and AIDS was so widespread .

I have a friend that I knew since Middle School . We were on a hockey team together when we were kids .

One night when I was 22 , I was at a party he had at the trailer house he rented .

I got loaded and he said to sleep in a extra bedroom .

I thought I was dreaming ,cause it felt like somebody was sucking me off .

I woke up and someone was sucking my cock . They knew what they were doing . I put my hands on their head and looked down and it was my friend Dave , who had the party , and he was dressed like a woman . He had a bra and underwear and a garter and long stockings . My friend , Dave must have noticed I woke up , cause he raised up and kneeled on the bed . He was thinner built but he had muscles and definition . He made a really good looking girl with his bra and underwear . He was hot looking and the situation was kind of bizarre and exciting at the same time . And his cock was really hard and poking out of the side of his underwear . He was almost 7in . long .

He asked me if I wanted him to stop . I looked at him and I said no . I told him it felt really good and that he looked hot dressed up like he was . He asked me if I wanted to dress up too . I told him that I would try . He took me by my arm and we went to his room . He gave me a string bikini swimsuit to wear . I took off my clothes and put it on.

We spent the night together like two really horny lesbians . I've been bi since I was 19 .

Dave's sister showed him how to dress and wear things and how to walk and move like a woman and how to wear makeup . She thought that it was a hoot to teach him and she had a lot of fun showing him .

He like being a top and that was good with me .

A friend of mine , Jules , was born intersexed . She had a DNA test and it showed that her female chromosome was dominate so she had surgery to become fully female . Because she was born with both male and female parts .

I've had a fling with 2 male/female couples and 1 fling with a male/male couple .

I really liked your story . Write more . Thanks . Cheers .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sucking her.

My best friend cross dresses and we suck each other off... I got a call one day and we wanted to meet at the company office...with a apt on top of it... that was not rented at the time.... he was dressed as a woman....said he or I should say she was my date for the evening.... she kissed me... a lovers kiss... as I returned the kiss... I reached between her legs and said my girl friend has a dick.... and we laughed...got on my knees and started sucking her.... she then lead me to the bedroom and got on her knee and hand as I tounge fucked her...then inserted my dick in her...it was Great! We still do it when we can get away from our wife’s ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sweetly romantic. And finding love with your best friend? 💕 *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MrHenry, I am very much like Brian in this story. I enjoy wearing women's clothes, but I'm not Gay. Yes I've had sex with men, with me dressed as a girl, and I enjoy it. I want to find a man like this one, in this story. Alas, it seems there ARE no men like this one in real life! Is there ? I know this sounds corny, but I want someone to love me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love wearing panties and sucking big dicks and eating pre teen pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hopefully anonymous who believes there “are no men like this” will find the person he’s looking for…I’m an educated, successful 6-4 male. Well not entirely successful because I haven’t been able to find my Brianna yet…hopefully someday…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it a wonderful love story!!!!😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHenry@MrHenry
I am a 56 year old DWM. I love writing and hope you enjoy my stories. All feedback and comments are welcome, so let me know what you think.