Best Friends

Story Info
Best friends explore their feelings for each other.
2.1k words
4.21
9.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you were to ask me why I never had a girlfriend for more than a few months, I'd tell you that I was just too plain and boring. I was 5'11, big enough to where some might mistake it as fat though that was just my shape, as I worked out regularly. I had short brown hair and blue eyes, and often wore various comics and gaming t-shirts. I played video games a lot, preferring the fantastical worlds to the boring real one. But none of that would be the real reason. The real reason was that those relationships were doomed to fail because I fell for my best friend Amy, though she was none the wiser.

She was very attractive, and she knew it.

She was 5'7, with a nice athletic body that she maintained even though she never really did any sports. Her strawberry blonde hair fell past her shoulder if she had it down, though she usually kept it in either a braid or a ponytail. She rarely wore skirts or makeup, reserving those for special occasions, and would rather wear shorts and athletic jerseys.

The two of us were nearly inseparable as best friends, hanging out as often as we were able to, going on trips together, concerts, conventions, movies, you name it. This evening would be the first in a long time that we didn't do something together, she had a date. She came over to my house for a bit before she left on her date looking super nervous. She let her hair down from her usual ponytail, and was wearing a short sleeved red top with a black skirt, with black boots and a black lace choker. She even put some make-up on, just enough for it to be barely noticeable.

"So? What do you think Riley?" she asked nervously. "It's not too much, right?" She had absolutely nothing to worry about, and I told her as much.

"You'll knock him out, trust me, he won't know what hit him!" I said, meaning every word. She truly looked stunning, and I was happy for her.

She smiled at that and hugged me. "Aw, you always know just what to say to a girl, how are you not drowning in dates?" she asked jokingly.

"Well the girls tend to not like my massive collection of useless game trivia," I replied with amusement. She grumbled something under her breath that I didn't hear and then glanced at her watch.

"Oh shit, I have to go or I'll be late!" She grabbed her bag and walked to her car.

"Have fun!" I yelled as she was getting in her car.

"You know I will!" she yelled back and waved at me as she left. I was left to my own thoughts then, and I didn't much care for that, so I decided to play some video games.

Several hours later, I was finishing the last lap in Forza when suddenly my doorbell rang. To say it startled me was an understatement, as I had not been expecting visitors tonight. I looked through the peephole, saw Amy standing there, and immediately opened the door.

"Hey," I said, moving to the side, "you wanna come in?" She looked at me gratefully and walked in, kicking off her shoes angrily in the process, and walked straight to my fridge grabbing the wine I had there and pouring herself a glass, while I grabbed a bottle of beer. "So I assume the date didn't end well?" I asked, moving to the couch so we could get comfortable.

She sighed. "It went alright... when he eventually showed up an hour late as I was about to leave!" I winced. "I told him in no uncertain terms that I did not appreciate that and that he has a lot of work to do to get to a better standing. He was doing his best and eventually I did start to have fun but..." she trailed off, her expression darkening.

"But?"

She looked up at me, her expression absolutely furious. "But THEN he decided that I'm now his sub!"

"You're kidding." I said, absolutely flabbergasted.

"Nope, this motherfucker just decided that I'm now his sub and that I'll obey his 'orders'!" she spit out the last part with more disgust than I ever imagined possible. She took a deep breath, calming down a bit and took a sip of her wine. She put the glass down on the coffee table and leaned on my shoulder. I tensed a bit but willed myself to relax, can't let her know after all. "Thanks for letting me come over by the way, I didn't want to be alone after that..."

I put my arm around her shoulders, and rubbed her arm in a comforting way. "It's not a problem," I said, "you know I'm always here for you."

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while. After a bit of time I took a swig of my beer when she asked, "So when are you going to ask me out?"

I nearly choked on my beer. "Wh-what?"

She leaned away from me so she could turn her head to look at me. "Well I know you've liked me for a while, so why haven't you done anything about it?" she asked mischievously.

"I guess... I guess I thought you wouldn't be interested," I said slowly after thinking for a bit.

"Well guess what stud, I am interested!" she giggled, and straddled my lap, her skirt falling around our thighs. "So, now that I'm clearly showing interest, what will you do about it?" she asked as she put her arms around my neck. I could only stare up at her, trying to get any words out, but I was struggling to even comprehend the situation. This was a dream come true for me and I never thought it would've been possible if it didn't just happen. My heart was beating furiously, and I did the only thing I could think of. I grabbed her hips, pulled her closer and kissed her.

I felt her smile and start to kiss back, and she immediately took charge. We started furiously making out, her tongue claiming my mouth and her hands in my hair. I was running my hands all over her back, going from her ass all the way up to her shoulders and back down. My dick was harder than it's ever been, when she started grinding on me.

I moaned out in pleasure, and she pulled back with a grin.

"I see you liked that! I'm glad you chose to kiss me, I think you deserve a reward for being so brave..." she said, her voice lower and more sultry than I've ever heard it. She pulled my t-shirt off, threw it on the floor, and dragged her nails gently down my belly. She started making out with me again, as her hand started rubbing my cock through my shorts, making me shiver with pleasure.

"I'm going to make you feel so good baby," she whispered in my ear. She grabbed my hand and pulled it under her skirt and to her panties, which were soaked. "Do you feel how wet I am for you? That's all you baby, you did this."

I started rubbing her, making her moan loudly in pleasure. she looked down at me again, her eyes burning with an intensity I have never seen before. She stopped rubbing me over my clothes long enough to pull my cock out, making me flinch a bit at the cold air. before she got back to stroking my cock though, I pulled her panties down a bit. She took the hint and took them off the rest of the way. She dropped them on the floor, and sat back down on my lap. She kissed me again, gently biting my lip before pulling away.

She began dragging her hand up and down the whole length of my dick, as I was gently exploring her wet pussy, gently teasing her clit. We kissed with a hunger that I never expected, moaning into each other's mouth, every time we hit sensitive spots. As I was gently playing with her wet pussy, I decided to gently begin to push my finger inside her. She froze for a moment, pulling back so she could wiggle a bit until my finger hit that super sensitive spot inside her. When we finally found it her back straightened and then she immediately collapsed on top of me, biting on my shoulder with a strangled moan. She was humping my finger furiously, and I felt my hand get drenched in her juices as she came.

As her orgasm passed, she sat up a bit and looked at me with a smile. I pulled my finger out of her pussy, and made a show of sucking her juices off of my fingers. She tasted amazing, like nothing I had ever imagined. She watched me with an intense gaze, and when I finished cleaning my fingers, she immediately replaced them with her mouth, kissing me intensely, and tasting herself on my lips. After a moment or an eternity, she pulled away again.

"You made me cum," she stated the obvious, "you need to be rewarded!" she decided. She got up off of me, and kneeled between my legs.

I saw what she wanted to do, and I hastened to reassure her. "This is already better than anything else, you don't need to do anything more!" I said vehemently.

"I know, but I want to," she said as she started rubbing my cock again. "I promise you will like it." She then kissed the tip of my cock, and I was in heaven. As her warm mouth engulfed the head, any and all remaining thoughts of refusal disappeared. As she took me deeper into her mouth, I started moaning, as I had never felt anything even remotely as good, and the pleasure was quickly overwhelming my senses, and it was all I could do to not cum too soon, especially when her lips touched the base of my cock.

As she started bobbing her head on my cock, sometimes taking it all the way, my nails were digging into the upholstery of the couch. It was really all I could do to not burst too soon, as I wanted her to enjoy herself as well.

However, I knew that no matter how hard I tried, I wouldn't last long, especially given how intense her blowjob was. Then her hands started massaging my balls, and I knew that I lost the battle for control.

I knew that my orgasm would be more intense than any I had ever had, and I knew I had to warn her. "Amy, baby, I'm about to cum!" I moaned out. She merely looked at me, and continued her blow job. My moans were rising, and I knew that this was it. I felt my balls contract and my cum rushing to the tip.

"Oh God, Amy, I'm CUMMING!" I yelled, as I unloaded shot after shot of cum into her warm, inviting mouth, so many I lost count. Finally I stopped cumming, and she slipped my dick from her mouth. she looked up at me, made sure that I was watching her, and swallowed my cum. I immediately grabbed her and pulled her up to me, so that I could kiss her once more.

"So, did you like your reward, baby?" she asked teasingly. I could only nod, as I still couldn't properly make any coherent thoughts. "I'm glad you liked it, you've certainly earned it!" She smiled at me, and this time her smile was full of warmth and love. "We should probably talk, but not now, I'm exhausted."

"You can take the bedroom, I'll sleep out here," I immediately offered.

"Don't be silly," she scoffed, "We'll sleep together! I appreciate that you're trying to be nice, but I honestly just want you next to me, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded. "It's a good thing you have a drawer here, since I doubt you brought pjs with you, and no offense but your clothes probably need to get washed and we both need to shower."

"Yeah, you're right. Is my toothbrush still here?" she asked me as we got up from the couch. I put my boxers and shorts back on, as she made a disappointed noise.

"Yup, still here. You can throw your clothes in the basket, I'll take care of it in the morning."

"Okay."

As we got in the bed later we cuddled and kissed, and all I knew at that moment was that I wanted this for so long, and now that it's happening, it's even better than I ever thought possible.