Best Friends

Story Info
Best friends turn to lovers.
2.1k words
4.46
12.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie walked through the front door of her studio apartment and threw the keys on the kitchen counter. With a heavy sigh she plopped down on her overstuffed love seat. As the television came on she pulled her phone out and started flipping through her dating app. She had been single for well over a year and hadn't been with anyone for almost six months. She wanted a relationship but at this point she just wanted to be held and not have to make herself orgasm for once.

No man was catching her eye, as per usual. She got up and took off her work clothes. She looked at her naked body in the full length mirror. Her black hair sat at her well sculpted shoulders that she worked so hard to get. Her body was no where near the "perfect" body you saw in magazines. She had strong muscles and large well developed legs and glutes. She worked hard and lifted heavy in the gym to get this body and she loved it. However, being a gym rat had its drawbacks. She could be intimidating when it came to men that weren't in the gym. She had a big personality she refused to make small and a confidence that thankfully scared weak boys away.

She changed into her comfy clothes to get her rest day started. She cleaned the house up a bit and heated up her meal prep. As the microwave buzzed she heard the double chirp of Snapchat. A small smile came to her face because there was really only one person she talked to on snap. Her best guy friend, Ryne. They had met at the gym and had quickly sunk into a comfy friendship. He was a bodybuilder and was in a bulk period so his muscles had gotten large and even though she knew they weren't a good fit relationship wise he was fun to look at. He had a few tattoos and a large beard that Maggie really liked. She was a sucker for a nice beard. They were each others voices of reasons and perspectives of the opposite sex.

She opened up the message and replied.

Ryne: No gym tonight right?

Maggie: Nope rest day. Dude, five and a half months is too long. I even downloaded the app again. I'm almost desperate enough for a one night stand. Not really. Probably lol

Ryne: You know you don't want to do that. It won't be any good.

Maggie: Well, come entertain me after you're done at the gym and keep my mind off the horniness?

Ryne: Sure. I'll be over in like an hour.

This was nothing out of the ordinary. Ryne and Maggie hung out all the time. She ate her dinner and tidied up her small apartment. While the apartment was small she loved it. Her bed sat in the middle of the "living area" and across was her tv sitting on her very old gorgeous dresser. Her love seat sat on the wall between the two.

About the time she finished tidying Ryne messaged her and said he was on his way. She started scrolling between the various streaming apps for a good movie they would both enjoy. She heard a knock and hollered for him to come in. Ryne came walking in with his usual slow after leg day walk and laid down on the love seat that was his designated spot when he came over. His long muscular legs hung over the loveseat at least a foot as he was too big in every way for her downtown studio. They watched the movie in relative silence just enjoying each others company.

Maggie was sprawled out on the bed in her large t-shirt and spandex shorts as per her usual rest day outfit. As the movie credits rolled Maggie sighed in frustration.

Ryne looked at her and smiled. She laughed. "My company isn't enough to keep your

mind off the sexual frustration?" Ryne asked with a knowing smile. Maggie just rolled her eyes and flipped on her back head hanging off the bed. "No! Want to come over here and help a little better?" She said jokingly knowing that that wasn't a possibility. Ryne sat up and looked serious. His green eyes darkening slightly. Maggie looked at him in confusion still laying on her back. Just as quickly as they darkened his face lit up in a smile and he joked that I couldn't handle him if he did.

Maggie was a brat who never backed away from a challenge even if it was just a joke. "Bullshit! You couldn't handle me. I'd change your life."

In a flash Ryne was standing above her and had a hand around her throat. Maggie's eyes bulged in surprise, a chill ran down her spine and her pierced nipples instantly hardened. She didn't know what had come over him, he was usually so calm and aloof, but she loved it. He looked down at her his eyes darkening as he bent down his hand still around her throat.

In a rough throaty voice he asked her "Do you actually want this?" Maggie was breathing fast while all the thoughts ran through her head. It felt like the silence lasted for minutes before she slowly nodded her head and in an instant Ryne had bent down and was kissing her deeply.

Maggie couldn't believe what was happening but she just melted into the kiss. He stood up and picked her up throwing her into the middle of the bed and climbed into her bed. Coming between her legs and hands by her shoulders. They started making out. Tongues twirling and fighting for dominance. Maggie wrapped her legs around him pulling them even closer together. She moaned as his hand found its way to her breast that was aching to be touched. Her pussy was on fire as she felt his dick hardening against it. As they broke away for a second to breathe, both panting.

Ryne looked deeply in Maggie's eyes, "Do you really want to keep going? We can stop now."

"Don't you fucking dare! I plan on cumming on your face, your hands and your dick. Please don't stop." A deep growl came from deep in Ryne's chest and he kissed her again while pulling her t-shirt up revealing her bra less breast.

"Do you know how hard it makes me when I'm here and you are in these little shorts and I see you're breast a bare besides your thin tshirt? I have wanted to do this for so long." He says before roughly grabbing her large breast and taking it in his mouth.

Biting her nipple hard enough to make her back arch and and a loud moan to come from her lips. She felt her vagina spasm and become even wetter. As he was sucking on her breasts, leaving hickeys for her to remember this tomorrow, she pulled his shirt up. He took a second to take it off and she ran her hands over his strong muscles. He started nipping down her body. Pulling her shorts down as he kissed down her legs. Within minutes she laid splayed out and naked in front of him. He kissed back up her body. Biting and sucking her inner thigh and making her cunt ache to be touched. He was teasing her and he knew it. He wanted her to beg. He wanted to hear the desperation in her voice. The need. She didn't want to give in but he wasn't going to give in first and she needed him.

"Please." She said.

"Please what, Maggie? Say it." He demanded. "Please Ryne. Please eat my pussy. Please touch me. Making me cum all over your face and hands."

As the last words came out of her mouth he down in immediately finding her clit and sucking hard. Instantly, she began cumming. One of the most intense orgasms of her life. She began squirting and as she was he slammed two fingers inside her causing her to continue cumming. Moans and incoherent words flowed from Maggie's mouth. She couldn't believe how hard she had just cum. He slowly let her come down from her orgasm and came up to kiss her. Her cum dripping on his face as he kissed her and let her taste herself. As they kissed his fingers were still slowly fucking her. Keeping her at the height of arousal and still in need. She looked at him and asked his to get naked please. He took off his shorts and climbed on the bed. Laying on his side next to her. He took her in his arms and kissed her.

She slowly pushed him on his back and started kissing all his muscles making her way down. His dick was perfect. 8 inches long and hard as a rock. She wrapped her hand around it. Nice and thick and enough to stretch her tight pussy even as wet as she was. Stroking him slowly trying to tease him as much as he had teased her. She hovered her mouth over his dick while she stroked. Her warm breath caressing him. She looked up at him with her bratty and mischievous face. He looked down at her just hovering. He grabbed the base of her head holding her there and slammed his dick down her throat making her eyes water and her pussy grow even wetter. She loved his forcefulness. She immediately started bobbing up and down. Deep throating him. He held her all the way down while tear ran down her face. She had a hand between her legs rubbing her clit. Just when she thought she would pass out from lack of oxygen he pulled his dick out and she gasped for breath as she stroked him and rubbed her clit.

He grabbed her under her arms and threw her back on her back. She loved him throwing her around. He was between her legs again and his dick was at the entrance of her vagina. She was looking down waiting but he was not moving. They were both panting with need. She was transfixed but when nothing happened she finally looked up and was met with a deep animalistic look in her best friends eyes.

"Beg now." Two words made her hips buck trying to make him slip inside her.

"Fuck me now. Please. I need you inside me. I need to cum on your dick. I want you to stretch out my tight fucking pussy and I need you to make me yours." All the words spilled out of her. She was desperate. As she finished speaking and was panting with need he slammed in all the way to the base. Making her scream. She was so full.

She couldn't believe how good it felt. He slowly drug it out to the tip and slammed back in. He was being a tease yet again and she couldn't handle it. She was on the edge of the abyss and she wanted to jump off. Their eyes were locked in an intense gaze that could not be broken. This went on for a few minutes. Her on the edge of cumming and him not letting her. Just when she thought she would lose her mind he grabbed her legs, put them next to her legs and started slamming into her so hard and fast she thought she would go through the bed.

Within a minute her pussy was gripping him for dear life and she was cumming harder than she ever did in her life. Ryne groaned as he felt her cum. "Yes cum on my dick. Your pussy is mine now. I'm going to fill up your fucking pussy with all my cum. You are so tight. Fuck..."

Maggie was delirious. She was in heaven. He let go of her legs and she wrapped them around him. His strokes slowed but were still deep. He kissed her and moaned into her mouth.

"You feel so good inside me. Please cum in me and never stop. I want to feel you fill me up. I am yours." Maggie said between pants and kisses. Maggie felt him tense up and the strokes became slower and his dick started to swell inside her.

"Yes cum in me" Maggie moaned again and again as Ryne started cumming and sending her into another orgasm. Her pussy milking his dick for all his cum. Finally the last stroke happened and he stayed still inside her as he started to soften. He continued to kiss her and hold her. His dick slipped out of her and he rolled over pulling her into his side her head laying on his chest.

"I guess our relationship has turned into friends with benefits now." Maggie said with a chuckle.

"Nope. You're mine now. I've wanted this for months now and I'm not letting you go." He kissed the top of her head and she tucked deeper into his side. Blissful at this strange and wonderful change in events....