All Comments on 'Best Friends Again'

by griffin57

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I loved all the romance, and I was definitely feeling sad when he almost screwed it up, but loved it when they finally got together. I hope to read more from you.

SugarandSaltSugarandSaltover 11 years ago
Three eggs, two hotdogs and a box of Cap'n Crunch could make a killer omelette!

To be completely honest, I wasn't expecting a fully fleshed out story with endearing characters, smart writing, and humor. I'm glad you decided to post this on Lit and very flattered that anything I wrote helped to inspire you to write yourself. It was an enjoyable, engaging and immensely romantic read. If I were to give one suggestion, it would be to emphasize the sex more.

I was happy at the right times, sad at the right times, and turned on at the right times. Tell me when you're writing your next story. ;)

JimPooleyJimPooleyover 11 years ago
4 stars

I really liked it, lovely short story, and the banter between them didn't sound forced. One gripe would be that it jumped around a fair amount, like:

"Kim pulled me close, her deep kiss stopped the torture and our lovemaking resumed.

Warm water splashed on me as I rinsed off. "

Just a few lines connecting bits of it, or ------------- when there's been a significant jump in time would make it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope

love the story and hope to see a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely loved it

I couldn't begin to guess how many stories I've read here but I can say without a doubt that that was THE BEST, even better than one that I am a character in written by a good friend of mine. I hope you have written more because I'm certain it would be great.

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67over 11 years ago
Stunning

As a "hopeless romantic" and long time effeminate CD, I adored it.

We all dream of being a Kimmy and having a man treat us in such a romantic tender way.

Heavenly

Mmmm

Joanne

wolf8831wolf8831over 11 years ago
A really good story

Don't slam me for what I am about to say. I love the story but only thing I didn't like was mom taking him away from his home and his friend the man he/she loved just because she did want everybody to know he was going be gay and later on a girl. I know it don't say that in the story but her not wanting her son label is the same thing and her going thought all that trouble get him away from the friend then to be cool with him wanting be a girl that no where close to beening real. If you wrote she caught him dressing up threw him out and he went to live with his sister that knew about his dressing up that would been better in the story and found out what she had done to him by up and moving to another town so he wouldn't be call gay and that why she was back in town to stay that would have been great in this story.

SweetNightingaleSweetNightingaleover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Amazing story. I loved the reality of it, the realness, sadness, sexiness & TRUE-NESS of it all. This story was so satisfying that the whole time I read it I kept getting the chills! Great job & keep it up like you've been doing!

Xoxo,

Nightingale

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely story

Ahhh! I loved this story, real mills and boon for trannies and tranny lovers everywhere. I cried buckets at the tense moments and yelled for joy at the happy ending . My only criticismn is that it was too short and i only think that as with any good tale you dont want it to stop.

pelicanbillpelicanbillover 11 years ago
Very Good Story

This is what I would love to happen to me. It was believeble and well narrated. Thank you.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 11 years ago
BRAVO!!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!

This story is the most beautifully written love stories I have read in a very long time. I cried at the sadness. I cried tears of happiness. I felt the love that they both had for each other.

I will disagree with Wolf about the Mother's choice of why she moved her family away. I know several Moms as well as S.O.s that have the same fears and would react the same way in order to protect their loved one from the homophobic actions of others. She took her DAUGHTER away from a situation that could have caused either or both physical as well as emotional harm.

I have to say that this story was written more from an almost personal prospective. I WILL be reading every story you are willing to write. Thank you for writing with the thought of treating all people the same as you would like to be treated.

jenellesljenelleslabout 11 years ago
Marvelous Romance

First, I have to agree with the general sentiment. This is one of the best stories I've read period. I would like to give it six stars.

I disagree with Wolf. It isn't to hurt her, but to protect her. If she had done her senior year at that school, she would likely have been bullied, beaten, and raped, if not killed. Going to a school as a girl from the git go gives her a bit of a breather.

I totally agree with his confusion about the situation. Until you get a bit older, you tend to worry about what "THEY" will think. I know as I've been there. I know that guys, especially, seem to have a bit of a challenge wrapping their heads, and hearts, around this.

I'm a romantic at heart and love a good romantic story. Keep up the good work. I plan to read more.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
What Is There...

...Not to like?! I wanted to read this again and again, just finished it for a third time. You are naturally talented, and the sex was beautifully written. It actually reminds me of two people I know, they got together many years after high school, and one of them had transitioned, and they dated for quite awhile. But as reality tends to do, it just didn't work out - for other reasons - but I think if they would have read this story, it might at least have made them think twice about calling it quits. Thanks for sharing such a lovely vision, will always be looking for your stories!

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
It's stories like this

That make me regreet that it has taken so long for me to discover the work of this writer.

His sensitivety and understanding in writing on this theme is remarkable and admirable. Five stars are insufficient for rating work like this.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
I even regret it....

As well as regreet it.!!!

juan2forkjuan2forkalmost 11 years ago
Nice touch!

It was a nice touch adding Dr. Bowers into your story.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
great romance-hot sex

good story-nicely written-nice romance, nice people thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I HAVE READ THIS STORY SEVERAL TIMES PLEASE MORE CHAPTERS I THINK THIS NEEDS MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A lovely tale

Thank you for this story. I am trans and was in tears reading it. This has been beautifully and sensitively written. X, Wynsome

griffin57griffin57almost 10 years agoAuthor
Wynsome

I became a trans supporter because of some wonderful ladies that educated me on you tube. In fact I wrote a little paragraph on the subject.

I want to present a different point of view. To me, transgender women have a unique perspective. Even though they have always believed and felt female, they have still lived in a male persona. Then they go through the steps of changing their appearance to fit what is in their heart. This takes strength, courage and a really thick skin. They put up with insults, humiliation and maybe even physical harm to reach their goal. Who could not admire and respect that kind of determination? All it takes is a male heart and open mind, to see the female heart and soul of these women. To call them anything less would be a disservice.

Thank you for the nice comment.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story, and the best line I've read in 6 months.

"Tell you what Richard. Let's stuff you in a gown, with no back and no underwear and make you sit on the seat of a car, in the winter, which was left out all night."

Thank you for this romantic gem. I doesn't seem to matter to me who the characters are, or in what category, these erotic romances pull me in every time. You write well. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dam Fine

That was the best story i have read. I would have loved to have been Kim. But that was not in the cards. Thank you for sharing her story with us. Tami/Tom

tvk3983tvk3983almost 9 years ago
True Love

I loved this story. Very well written. Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

loved this story, not sure now wether I want to be Richard or kim,

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178about 8 years ago
Really good stuff

This romantic story brought tears to my eyes.wish I could find that kind of happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

I really like the stories that you write,I like happy endings too ,i hope you keep writing other stories,thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please close the circle...

The story began where Richard was waiting in the hospital waiting room while Kim was having her surgery. Please close the circle by going back to the surgery.

A truly wonderful story.

pg240pg240over 7 years ago
Bravo

You have an honored spot on my list of favorite authors. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fry sauce

That was awesome. I live here... so, true. :)

JusticeKelleyJusticeKelleyover 6 years ago
Beautiful

I've been away for a long time but I must say, well done.

I live in SLC as well. I could picture the entire thing.

Fry sauce rules.

Bravo. :)

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Call me crazy, but if I'm basically ordered to attend an event with someone(certainly not asked), then have to stand around like a putz for an hour while they network(begging the question of why I needed to go anyway), then get treated like a homophobic bigot for refusing one dance(because it's not like guys are famous for hating to dance no matter who their partner is); well lets just say after all that I really wouldn't be feeling like I owed anyone an apology. Hell, I might even feel like I was owed one.

Kim comes off as incredibly selfish in my mind. She demands acceptance and then basically demands his love, all while refusing to just own up to her own feelings and actually tell him she's in love with him. Instead she plays some childish game of 'pretend boyfriend.' And as soon as he stops fulfilling whatever fantasy she cooked up in her head(that she didn't bother to fill him in on), she throws a fit. You see, the problem wasn't that Kim was a man transitioning to a woman. The problem was that she never transitioned from a child into an adult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks

I am a sap for love stories and this was a good one.

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787about 3 years ago
Sweet love

I love this story. I'm a sucker for sentimental love.

TalulaTSTalulaTSabout 3 years ago
Beautiful

Once again, another beautiful story with no smut!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 1 year ago

Really nice love story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read this more than once, I get tears of happiness every time too

versitalmanversitalman6 months ago

Fun story..well done. Thanks for the tingle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous