All Comments on 'Best Friends Become Lovers Ch. 04'

by UnderMyKilt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Is there going to be a next time.....the story is great if true but would like to see if they stayed together. Too bad if not...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A long read...but well worth it

The honesty and emotion is palpable in this author's stories. Read them all. I've read his bio. I hope we can get the same kind of treatment for other periods of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a story.....Have read it twice, and probably more....sure hope they kept this up thru the years....or you got together period.......

funluvinajfunluvinajalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

What a wonderful series. The love and affection these two men have for each other is so palpable and infectious. I felt such sadness that they felt they could not pursue their love.

A beautiful love story with amazing sex. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnderMyKilt@UnderMyKilt
I'm a Bi, MWM. Who had a LTR with a bi friend...heck....gay lover, through my early teens, high school, and college years. My stories are true, and chronicle my past experiences. Though I've been married for many years (x2), I still miss the special touch of another man....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES