Best Friend's Big Problem Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fun." He simply said. "It's like being straight but dating guys."

This made Steve smile. He couldn't believe he was having this conversation with Billy.

"Dating. Let me tell you. Just keep dating, don't get married. It'll ruin the fun." Said Steve, obviously hinting at his current circumstances. At that point, his marriage became their topic.

The two carried on to have a calm and collected conversation about the subject. For someone who was going through a separation, Steve was doing quite well. Billy could tell that he was still deeply in love with his wife and that he missed his kids dearly by the way he talked about them. Everything was going swimmingly when they saw that the two hands of the clock were both pointing at the number twelve at the same time.

"Happy Birthday Steve, you're officially 31." Said Billy as he raised his glass for a toast. This was just his second drink since he didn't really want to get drunk and risk driving back tomorrow with a hangover.

"Thanks Billy." Said Steve who raised his as well, lightly bumping it to Billy's and then downing his whiskey in one swig.

Maybe it was the fact that he was so used to seeing Brandon and Mason naked from the view point of their dicks when he was sucking them off, that he was able resist ogling Steve's sexy body. He was still wearing his checkered flannel shirt that he kept unbuttoned and his grey sweatpants. He looked like a snack and yet Billy didn't look at him lewdly.

Steve didn't overlook this as well. Part of why he started opening up to Billy besides the alcohol was because he didn't catch him once checking him out. He knew he was a looker and very above average but he was never cocky about it with others. He could tell when someone wanted him sexually, and the guy in front of him wasn't giving off any sexual vibes.

"How about you, how's your love life?" Asked Steve.

"Are you sure you want to have this conversation? It might make you chuck up all the liquor you've been chuggin." Retorted Billy with a smile.

"I'll do my best." Said Steve jokingly.

Once again the two of them discussed about his relationship without tapping in to his sexual activities.

"I'm sure you'll find someone. You're a cool guy." Said Steve.

"Yeah but I'm quite busy with my job and my hobbies. I'm just having fun." Said Billy.

"And how often do you have fun?" Asked Steve teasingly, cocking his left eyebrow.

It was then that their conversation took a sexual route. It might have been the alcohol or the genuine flow of conversation but at that point, both of them had let their guards down enough to tackle a more risqué topic.

"Let's just say I currently have two friends who I play instruments with. If you know what I mean." Billy said confidently.

"What kind of instrument?" Queried Steve as he looked Billy straight in the eyes.

"They let me play with their flute." Said Billy who held the man's gaze.

"And how do you play with their flute?" Steve mused.

"They let me blow on them until they're satisfied with the song I played." Said Billy as they continued to play the staring contest.

"This is one hell of a way to say that you are blowing two guys." Said Steve causing the two of them to start laughing. They guffawed so hard that both their eyes started watering.

As their cackling died down and as they wiped their happy tears they resumed their conversation.

"Yeah, there are these two guys who I frequently see. My regulars lets say." Said Billy. Since they weren't engaged in a staring game anymore his eyes suddenly fell on Steve's crotch. It wasn't his intention to gawk at his basket but his member was clearly listening to their blowjob euphemism as well.

Steve who followed Billy's line of sight directed his gaze to the same place.

"Let's just say my wife Is not a flute player." Said Steve embarrassed. This had them howling from laughter once more. "And she wanted to play a concert for my birthday without practice." He added in between chuckles. Despite his delivery of the line, Billy fully understood what he meant which prolonged their fits.

After recovering, they continued their dialogue.

"I was looking forward to it. The flute playing she promised today." Said Steve with his dick still hard.

"I'm sure she'll do it someday." Said Billy sincerely. He really wanted them to work out. Despite his intimidating exterior, he found Steve a nice guy, who put his family first. And Gwen also seemed lovely.

"Yeah. If not, I always have my trusty right hand." Said Steve.

Billy was genuinely enjoying their conversation. It was rare for him to talk to a straight guy about this kind of things.

"Did they get you any presents? Your brothers I mean." Asked Billy changing the subject.

"I don't think those fuckers got me anything. They're just here to drink, eat and keep me company. They think I'm gonna go insane because of Gwen. But I'm fine. Am I happy? No. But am I gonna be violent? No. They're treating me like a fragile loser and it just pisses me off at times." Steve answered getting angrier as he went on. Clearly, Billy hit a sore topic.

"What did they do to you that you're so mad at them?" Asked Billy concerned.

"They're pissing me off. Troy getting married and probably fucking his new wife and Brandon and Mason who were more like me are suddenly happier out of the blue because their wives stopped being bitches. I thought we were all miserable. I feel left out." He said still heated, while spilling his thoughts. The alcohol was working like a truth serum.

As Steve felt dejected for himself, Billy out of nowhere was overwhelmed by guilt. Although indirectly, he was responsible for Steve's current predicament. He bettered Brandon and Mason's lives that this brother of theirs had lost his comrades in sexual frustration and wife issues. He wasn't really sure if they were set up by the wives or by the snoring logs a few rooms over but, he had decided that he would help this guy out.

"If you want, I have a gift for you." Said Billy after taking a deep breath, mustering the courage to extend his services.

"Really? What?" Steve asked confused since the two of them barely knew each other.

"I could play you 'Happy Birthday' with your flute if you want." Said Billy biting the bullet. He really hoped that what Steve said was true and that he was not a violent person.

Steve was not expecting that. Other than Billy looking at his dick, he didn't feel like he was being hit on the entire time. He genuinely thought that Billy had no ulterior motives, but at the end, he was just like any other faggot, hungry for married straight man's cock. Surprised by the forwardness, he quickly answered without fully understanding the intricacies of the offer.

"Thanks for the offer but, I'm straight." He answered. "I'm not into guys. I don't swing like that." Added Steve.

Billy was embarrassed by the answer. Blowing Mason and Brandon definitely made him over confident. He overestimated his ability to persuade straight married men that he forgot that for them, they were the ones doing him a favour by letting him suck their cocks.

Since the moment was gone Steve and Billy said their goodnights and went to their respective rooms. Their whole exchange started and ended the same way; Awkward.

Billy contemplated on the repercussions of his actions. Steve will probably tell Mason and Brandon regarding his offer and he knew those two fuckers were gonna tease him about it. He made a stink about this conspiracy theory only for him to act like a desperate slut at the end.

Steve on the other hand was on his bed with his dick rock hard. It finally dawned on him. Whether he liked it or not, the thought of getting his dick sucked on his birthday or any other day at that point, was tempting. Too bad the one offering was a guy. 'He doesn't swing like that.' Was what he told himself, but his 13 inch cock was raging to be wedged somewhere warm, tight and moist. His balls were aching at the amount of cum they were carrying. He was so backed up. Ever since Gwen kicked him out, he stayed at Ace's house. where he slept at the couch. Between their job and Hailey and the kids, he had nowhere to jack off. He tried doing it in the bathroom but was often interrupted since everyone in that family seemed to have tiny bladders. They even rushed him to shower. Granted that it had just been a couple of days, but it was already killing him.

As Billy relieved one of the most humiliating moment in his life in his head, he heard the door open and the person who came in was nobody other than the birthday celebrant. Steve closed the door behind him, locking it.

"Your offer still on the table?" Asked Steve in a serious tone.

Billy nodded as an answer.

"This stays between us, you got that?" Steve stated.

"Yes, just the two of us." Assured Billy.

Steve was still in his flannel sweatpants combo. He was ready to be devoured and Billy had every intention of rocking his world.

"Are they still sleeping?" Asked Billy.

"Yeah, we're clear." Said Steve. "How do you wanna do it?" He asked.

Billy had him take his sweats and underwear off and had him sit at the edge of the bed. Steve was bare naked besides his flannel which Billy found sexy. The hunk was heavily built with a bit of body hair. He could tell by looking at his handsome face that he was nervous but his dick indicated otherwise. It was standing firm and proud, just like the other two he was well acquainted with. His balls hung really low, probably because of all the cum it was storing.

"Are you ready?" Asked Billy.

"Yeah." He answered breathlessly.

Billy put a pillow to kneel on in between Steve's trunk like legs. He could smell the musky mixture of sweat and precum. Th scent of a man.

All Steve could do was watch and moan as his towering manhood disappeared inside the cocksucker's mouth. As Billy deepthroated him, he fell on his back, his body giving out from the intense pleasure. It was the perfect blend of warmth, wetness and tightness. His mind was going blank from the ecstasy, but he powered through and mustered his strength to prop his head up to see what was happening. By doing so, their eyes met, his face contorting in pleasure. It didn't take long for him to fall back. He definitely was a Lockwood.

Billy was in his element on his knees with a fat cock snugly wedged in his oral orifice. He began his assault on the member going up and down as his throat muscles massaged Steve's entire shaft.

"Oh fuck. OHHH. Ahhh suck that cock." Steve groaned as he got his manhood milked by the expert cocksucker.

After a couple of minutes of intense head work, Billy suddenly felt Steve's whole body shaking. It didn't deter him form his activity, but from the sound the married hunk was making, he was definitely gearing up to blow.

"Here it cums. I'm cumming!!!!" Bellowed Steve.

Billy dove in swallowing his spurting cock to the hilt. He was able to time it right for the first rope of cum to spray directly in his throat.

"Happy birthday." Said Billy after swallowing everything Steve had stored in his balls.

Steve who was still in nirvana after having the most intense orgasm he has ever had looked down his body where Billy was at and flashed him a smile.

"Thank you for the gift." He said grinning. "You're one heck of a flute player." He added.

"You know what they say. Practice makes perfect." Retorted Billy.

"Well you can use mine to practice whenever you want. I mean it." Said Steve seriously offering.

"Nah, I already got two to practice with already." Teased Billy.

Steve suddenly got worried upon hearing that answer. He sat straight up to regain composure.

"I'm just messing with you, of course we can do it again." Said Billy, reassuring his new suck buddy.

12