Best Friend's Big Problem Pt. 05

Story Info
From one birthday to another. Read previous parts.
3.8k words
4.76
10.9k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vaperaz86
Vaperaz86
91 Followers

The Monday that followed Steve's birthday weekend couldn't come fast enough. As planned, Billy left the brothers the next morning but not before having drained another load from the celebrant. It was a good thing that the other two were still out like a light from the previous night's drinking so the new sexual acquaintances could freely enjoy themselves once more.

Billy had not told Lilly of his indiscretion just yet. He wanted to do it in person so he called her and arranged a coffee date that Monday. Neither of them picked up on each other's peculiar way of speaking. He was informed that Lindsey was going to join them for their afternoon beverage and was oddly delighted since he could just tell them at the say time, killing two birds with one stone.

While dreading their arrival, Billy pondered on what was going to be his new normal. He thought of how he was going to keep everything a secret between Steve and his brothers. It would've been easier for him if their covert activities were all in the open, but he felt like pushing his latest conquest into admitting their private matters to anyone, even to Mason and Brandon who were receiving the same assistance from him, was crossing a line.

Unbeknownst to Billy, during the weekend, after leaving the lake house, in a sense, everything went his way.

Because of what he did to Steve, the usually irritable hunk was more jovial than normal. His new demeanour stuck out like a sore thumb that Brandon and Mason pestered him none stop about it. Unlike his brothers, it didn't took much to convince him to spill the beans. He quickly admitted that he just received the best blowjob of his life from the homo that brought them booze and meat Friday night. It might have been the high from sexual satisfaction, but he was not afraid of the judgement that he would receive from these two. All he could think about was having his 13 inch pecker deep inside Billy's throat.

As he told them about everything that transpired between him and the cocksucker, Brandon and Mason exchanged knowing glances between each other. Steve thought he was being judged, but he couldn't care less of what they had to say. At that point, his life was in shambles for some time and the amazing head was the only good thing that had happened to him for a while so he continued with his story.

"You're never gonna believe this." Said Brandon after Steve's story.

"What?" Asked Steve.

"Those guys, that he sucks. They're us." Answered Brandon confidently while pointing at himself and Mason with his thumbs.

Clearly they were brothers, because at that moment everything started to make sense to Steve. The sudden change of Mason and Brandon were due to Billy sucking them off.

Mason and Brandon enjoyed the look on their brother's face when they dropped the bomb on him. The three bursted into laughter out of nowhere. They started congratulating him on joining them in their exclusive club. Goodbye blue balls and hello sensual gratification.

"You fuckers! You could've shared! You could've told me sooner." Said Steve with a smile.

"Tell that to Brandon. If I didn't catch them in the act, he would've never told me." Said Mason accusingly.

It was then time for the other two to recount their experiences with their personal cocksucker, particularly, how it all started.

That same weekend, driven by worry for their brother-in-law's family, Lilly and Lindsey decided to visit Gwen and the kids. They were greeted by a disgruntled woman. Unlike them, she actually got to the point where she kicked her husband out of their home. She was obviously going through it. Seeing her at that state, the two of them couldn't help but let her in on their little arrangement. Like her husband, she also noticed the jump in the quality of marriage of the two couples and now that she knew how they made it work, she was easily persuaded into sharing her husband with the gay best friend as well. Thus begun the brainstorm sessions on how they were gonna convince Billy and how they were gonna set it all up to have Steve in a desperate and horny enough state that he would be vulnerable to a homosexual's advances.

Billy found himself in a state of deja vu. His dates arrived with none other than Gwen, mimicking the time when Lilly surprised him with Lindsey. The first thing that came to mind was if the meat and booze delivery was all a rouse to get him to suck off Steve and that the three were here to ask forgiveness for manipulating him. He could see it in their faces and could tell that they were guilty of something.

He was proven wrong when instead of saying sorry for what he thought was another scheme, they asked pardon for telling Gwen about their deal and that she was in on having him seduce and fellate her husband if Billy was up to it. Stunned by how things worked out, he let them finish speaking before interrupting them and telling them that he had already did what they were about to ask. That her man had already shafted his mouth with his schlong and filled his belly with copious amount of baby batter.

As Lilly was about to tell him about their plan, he stopped her and fessed up on what had occurred the night before and the morning of Steve's birthday. Gwen surprisingly took the news well to his shock. He once again questioned their sanity for being fine with having their husbands cheat on them with him. His inquiry was however ignored and he ended up being teased by both his best friend and Lindsey for making a big fuss about driving up to the guys to deliver food and alcohol.

The four of them gleefully talked about how things would go moving forward. Gwen told them about her intention of taking her husband back and that it was never meant to be permanent separation. She just needed a breather from him but everything blew up bigger than she had anticipated that suddenly everyone thought they were getting a divorce. The girls asked Billy to let the guys know of Steve to facilitate things on his end and have less secrets to keep.

After meeting with the girls, Billy went home and thought of how to break the current development to the guys. As fate would have it, that night Brandon, Mason and Steve came to his place together. They were all grinning at him when he opened the door and by then he knew that everyone was up to date on what had happened between him and his latest 'conquest'.

Like their wives, Billy was teased by both Brandon and Mason although the latter gave him a harder ribbing, but it was all for fun. He enjoyed the banter and their company however it was apparent that they didn't visit him for a laugh but for much more.

In no time he was asked for some oral loving by Brandon who was clearly in a need of a good release. The customary reserved Adonis fished his engorged donkey dick out in front of him and his brothers ready to be engulfed by Billy.

Billy had him seated on the couch and instantly positioned himself in the middle of his massive legs and began sucking away. He savoured his precum with gusto while Brandon relished on the sensations he was feeling. The married muscleman could only moan and groan from the pleasure.

Mason and Steve were transfixed by Billy's expert way of massaging their brother's colossal pecker with his oral muscles. They were both as hard as Brandon, waiting for their respective turns. Their own dicks were leaking precum, aching to be lodged into a tight, wet and warm orifice.

Strangely, none of them found the situation embarrassing. Brandon didn't mind his brothers watching as he got a blowjob. On the other hand it was not a problem for Mason and Steve to spectate him getting head knowing that in a few, it would be their turn.

Brandon emptied his balls in Billy's throat who deftly swallowed every rope of cum he sprayed. The beefcake howled and grunted while doing so. The sound he made reverberated through his brothers and made them hornier than they already were. Next up was Mason who got the same treatment and then followed by Steve. After servicing all of them, Billy sent his satisfied buddies home.

For the next following months, Billy had to juggle his job and three horny bastards who had an appetite for some good knob polishing. Something he didn't expect was how Steve was easily inserted in his calendar. The brothers efficiently came up with a schedule on when to come to him.

As planned, Gwen took Steve back to everyone's delight. They resumed their normal lives except now, the husband was to be drained by their gay acquaintance a few times a week. He would've preferred a daily appointment but had to abide to the current state of things and was contented with two to three times. Unbeknownst to the musclebound hunk, his wife was in on the arrangement and was also benefitting from him getting sucked off, although indirectly. It alleviated her of some of the burdens that came with being married to him. The improvement of his mood affected their marriage positively similar to Lilly and Lindsey's.

At some point, Mason and Lindsey eventually reached Lilly and Brandon's level of intimacy.

Because of the lack of pressure from her husband Lindsey began engaging more with him in the bedroom. She actively made effort into their love making. Sometimes it was decent and most of the times not so successful, but the fact that she tried made him feel desired. It made their relationship stronger. Even their kids could tell they were much happier.

Despite their increased affection, they were individually aware that they could not forgo Billy's help. Mason was happy that she tried, but he needed the cocksucker to take care of him. Lindsey was grateful for the aid as well. Ironically, she couldn't fathom the thought of having her husband inside any of her holes as much as her gay friend did. Her mouth and vagina would not survive his onslaught of sexual needs.

Billy was glad to hear that Lindsey and Mason were getting along better, not just emotionally but also physically. He is hers to begin with and they should enjoy each other in a carnal sense. Knowing that what he was doing had a positive impact in their marriage made his heart swell. Of course the same went for Brandon and Lilly, the two who started it all. They were also doing better than ever.

It was a Thursday afternoon, Billy was on his knees sucking off Steve in the comfort of his bedroom. The hulking man was naked from head to toe and was sprawled on the bed grunting away from the stimulation of his stiff member.

"OH Fuck!!! Suck that cock!!" He grumbled as Billy repeatedly rose and dove on his fat rod. His lips hugged the shaft tightly while and his throat muscles strangled it with all their might, but the mixture of saliva and precum kept everything slick and slippery that it glided effortlessly in his oral canal.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna!!! OH SHIT!! Don't STOOOOP!!!" Shouted Steve as he burst his load deep inside Billy who masterfully took him balls deep and swallowed his load.

"Damn, that was a lot." Said Billy who was full from all the semen he devoured.

Steve on the other hand was still trying to recover from the intense pleasure he was still feeling. "Yeah." He managed to utter breathlessly.

"Want some water?" Asked Billy who was parched even after consuming large amount of fluids.

"Sure." Steve replied.

While getting a glass for the two of them, Billy suddenly got a call.

"Hello, Gwen?" He answered in a low voice not wanting to be overheard by Steve.

"Hey Billy, is my husband with you?" She asked.

"Yeah?" He answered a little awkwardly since he was not close with her yet, at least not enough to talk about his activities with her husband comfortably. Despite her blessing and her forgiveness, Billy still thought that he had wronged her for seducing her husband on his birthday.

"Have you guys finished?" She further inquired.

"Yes. He's getting dressed." He responded quietly.

"Ok, I hope he gets to the store before it closes. We need the balloons for this Saturday." Gwen said worriedly.

"Balloons? What for?" He asked.

"For our son's birthday. You should come." Gwen invited him.

"Really? Sure, but isn't it inappropriate?" He raised the question. While it wouldn't be weird for either Lilly or Lindsey to ask him to come to a party planned by them, he and Gwen haven't spent enough time together yet for him to be invited for a family function.

"Don't worry, we'll just say that I asked Lilly to invite you." She assured him.

"Ok, I'll be there." He finally agreed. After giving him the time and other details they said their goodbyes and he proceeded to bring the water he had promised Steve.

By the time he reached the bedroom his handsome buddy had just finished putting his clothes back on. He gave him his glass which he drank in three gulps.

"I'm gonna head out now. I need to buy some decorations for this weekend. It's my kids birthday. You should come." Said Steve, not knowing that his wife had already invited him.

"Sure, I'll come." He responded. Billy was tempted to bring up the same worries like the one he told Gwen, but figured that since he had already complied, it would've just been a moot point.

Saturday came and Billy dressed himself appropriately for the occasion. It was a barbecue at Steve and Gwen's backyard. When he arrived, the party was already in full swing. The kids were happily playing, the women were engaged in conversation while the men were talking around the grill each with a beer in hand. Steve was the one with the tongs in his hand and an apron that said 'KISS THE CHEF'.

After a round of 'Hello' to everyone, greeting the birthday boy and giving him his present, Billy went straight to Lilly and Lindsey.

"What did I miss?" He asked.

"Veronica's pregnant." Said Lilly jovially.

This made Billy smile and genuinely congratulate the expecting mother. "Oh my! Congratulations. How far along are you?" He inquired.

"Thank you. Twelve weeks." She answered back.

The conversation centred around her as the other wives gave her tips and offered help through her pregnancy. It was a pleasant party and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. After a bit, Billy felt pressure in his bladder so he excused himself to go to the toilet. He was given indication on where to head by Gwen and then off he went.

As he approached the bathroom, he could hear the distinct sound of someone pissing. The door war ajar but he waited at an appropriate distance from it as to not seem like a peeping tom. The definite sound of flush then followed and quickly after, that of the faucet. It was nice that people washed their hands after peeing.

Out came Mason and the two smiled at each other. They didn't really talk ever since Billy's arrival except for a quick 'Hello'.

"All yours." Said Mason, gesturing at the room he had just been in.

"Thanks." Replied Billy and then entered. He was just gonna do a number one and figured that there was no need to close the door.

As he was about to fish his member out to do the deed, he was startled by the sound of the door closing, followed by the 'click' of it locking.

Billy slowly turned around and was met by a grinning Mason. The cheeky beefcake was rubbing his basket with his hand with a teasing look in his face.

"Here? Are you fucking insane?" Asked Billy worriedly with a hint of anger and surprise. He never would've thought to be propositioned by any of the three he sucked off in the presence of their families. The one with Brandon at his house didn't count since technically they were alone. This was different though, they were in proximity of the other Lockwoods, not only the men, but also the women and the children.

"Yeah. Just a quickie. Five minutes, tops." Mason said reassuringly.

"Your a moaner Mason. You know that right?" Rebutted Billy trying to persuade him to change his mind.

"I'll be quiet I promise. I just need to bust a load." Said Mason.

Wether he would admit it to himself or not, the horny hunk's offer turned Billy on. The element of danger and the fear of getting caught was doing it for him. They usually met in the comfort of his home and unbeknownst to whoever he was sucking, with the blessing of his wife. Convenient as it may, it was lacking a thrill of adventure.

"Fine. But make it quick. We wouldn't want them to wonder why were gone for so long." Billy finally agreed.

"Then you better get to sucking. You know just how I like it." Said Mason.

In no time, Billy was on his knees in front of the big stud with his mouth and throat filled with grade A meat. He sucked away while Mason whose shorts and underwear were pooled to his feet and his shirt buttons undone tried his best to stifle his moans.

It was such an erotic sight from Billy's point of view: Rock hard abs, well developed pecs and a handsome face contorted in ecstasy. A few minutes in, he felt Mason tremble all over, clearly ready to blow his nut in his gullet. Like a good cocksucker, he did as he always does and took his 13 inch prong to the hilt and have him spray his wad directly in his throat.

As promised, besides the heavy breathing and just a peep of sound, Mason managed to keep the noise he produced down.

Still in a time crunch Billy quickly got to his feet and helped the still dazed giant in to getting himself ready and presentable for the people outside. He somehow managed to get the Mason's dick inside his underwear and shorts, closing it appropriately. After that he began helping him button up his casual shirt.

"Thanks for the help bud." Said Mason.

"No problem, now let's get out there." Said Billy who was in a hurry.

Mason unlocked the door and to Billy's dismay they were met by his best friend's husband who was waiting for his turn to use the bathroom.

"Did you guys just...?" Brandon started asking but the confused yet accusing look on his face finished the question for him.

"Yeah, just a quickie." Said Mason.

All Billy could do was look down and turn red from embarrassment and anger. The first was a feeling of humiliation while the other was directed at himself for being so irresponsible and stupid.

Brandon proceeded to pull his brother out of the washroom and quickly took his place.

"You be on the look out." Said Brandon to Mason.

"Make it quick, we don't want them to notice we're missing for too long." Said Mason making Billy roll his eyes hearing the last part. The two didn't even bother asking him if he wanted to continue being a cumdump for the day, but he figured that it would be quicker to just get Brandon's dick wet than convince him otherwise.

With the door locked, Billy was once again in the same position a few minutes prior but with a different dick in his mouth. He sucked away like usual and like his brother, Brandon tried his best to not make a sound despite the expert blowjob he was getting.

Billy did his best to get it over with not because he wasn't enjoying sucking Brandon's cock, but because the novelty of the thrill of danger had worn off. He now knew that he preferred sucking dick in a more spacious setting, in the comfort of his bedroom or living room without the fear of getting caught.

In just a few minutes of good head, Brandon was ready to burst so Billy dove in balls deep as the hulking father emptied his load in him.

After drinking his potent nut, Billy, as he did with Mason helped Brandon to dress himself and hurried him out the toilet only to be met by their on looker talking with Steve who had a sheepish look on his face. It didn't took a genius to understand that he wanted in on the action, so the cocksucker took things on his own hands. He pushed the freshly drained hunk out of the room and pulled the one who has yet to get his knob polished.

From then, it was a repeat of the previous two encounters. Steve held Billy's head with his large paws and fucked his face. The cocksucker then thought of how ironic it was that he was about to be fed cum produced by the same balls that sired the birthday celebrant whose party he was currently attending.

Vaperaz86
Vaperaz86
91 Followers
12