All Comments on 'Best Friend's Big Problem Pt. 05'

by Vaperaz86

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic!!! Pleeeeease continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories!! I love the more public aspect of it. The brothers are enjoying and appreciating him more. I can't wait to see where you go next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope ya have more time to update soon! Keep up the amazing work!

Vaperaz86Vaperaz86over 1 year agoAuthor

Hi, Thank you for the support. I really appreciate it. Sadly I'm swamped with other things lately. This is just my secret hobby that gets pushed at the back of the list I have to do.

I am also working on new stories with similar theme. Can't wait to let you guys read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exciting!! Can't wait to see the new stories and whenever you get back to this one. Please post something soon! Hopefully during the holiday you'll have some time to write :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story! It's so hot! Please say you're going to do more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really hope you continue this, it has a lot of strange wrong stuff, but it just sounds like a kinky fantasy in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope you have something in the works! Miss you and your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good cocksucker can never get too much cum. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's been a year since the last update but im still hoping for more updates, this is just too good xoxo

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would luv to be a Personal cock sucker like Billy !

Yours in TN

MickyFox0MickyFox05 months ago

Interesting story, but I do feel sorry for Billy, although it would be ironic that the brothers decided to go to gay bars. Because of their wives and the marriages break up? But then again, it is! Only a story. No one gets hurt, right!?

FinucklechizFinucklechiz2 months ago

I hope this story continues and Billy will soon get fucked by them lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous