Best Friend's Big Problem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The father was still wearing his apron and Billy was definitely doing more than just kissing. Steve started showing the same signals of eventual eruption. The cocksucker once again plummeted on the married man's groin, his chin meeting the bull's balls and started swallowing the white cream the swollen member was releasing.

This time, no surprises awaited Billy upon opening the washroom's door. He bolted out of there, not even acknowledging any of the three horndogs he had just sucked and made a beeline towards the wives. In his rush, he forgot to gargle and use mouthwash so now he was hoping that his breath didn't smell of fresh cum.

"Here you are. Take this." Said Gwen handing him hotdog in a bun with ketchup on top.

"Thanks, but maybe later. I'm still quite full." He declined truthfully since his stomach was quite full of her brothers-in-law and her husband's semen. Adding the fact that he was being offered a phallic shaped food, he really had no appetite for it.

"Ok, if you want some just say so." She responded.

Not long after, Billy felt the pressure in his bladder. The trio and their libidos made him forget that he actually did need to urinate. Hoping that none of the girls found it weird, he excused himself once more and made his way to the toilet to relieve himself praying not to find any unwanted surprises this time around. He had enough dick and cum for the day.

12