All Comments on 'Best Friends Camping'

by RaidynReborn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is insane....hot!

Please considering making one about being seduced by a bottom and fucked him hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was hot, I couldn't quite place the narrator's accent, I think it was British, but there were the occasional hints of Australian or New Zealand. It was a bit confusing at the start with the one sided dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I only just realised on the third listen that the narrator is doing both characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wolf. I love the way you strainfully groan like the sexy wolf man you are! I can't wait to hear your next audio, please give me more low strainful groans like you do, just more often.

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesabout 2 years ago

Wow... such a hot voice dramatizing such a hot story. I love how you talked him into it... from handjobs to blowjobs to topping to bottoming... made all the more intense and erotic by the admission at the end that the action wasn't merely a substitute for straight sex but that the guys were into each other as guys!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love how almost the whole time he’s like “hey dude let’s fuck no homo tho”

Lmao I’m dying

Jokes aside, good audio. Very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaidynReborn@RaidynReborn
I'm just a guy who loves exploring the erotic world and turning people on as much as I possible can. If you'd like to know anything else do send me some feedback.