All Comments on 'Best Friends Ch. 02'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 253 Comments (Page 2)
Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Nothing in this story made sense. There is no way he wouldn't tell his parents that the child wasn't his. As soon as his wife started being friendly with Marie, he should have walked out of the joke of a marriage. As soon as Chris came in his house he should have continued to beat the fuck out of him, dragged him out and called the cops.

.

There are way too many contrivances necessary to move the story forward but would never have actually occurred if these were real people.

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
GET ON WITH IT

I agree with " SparksWillFly" but this has been painfully and labouriously dragged out! I was expecting that BEFORE the 'make-up' with Chris but now the question is... Can Chris deal with Marie having Jason's baby? What about if Chris seeks custody of Jaycee?(although the best any court would award is visitation) Cassie is a poor character, selfish, irresponsible and probably still either in love with or in want of Chris! Jason seems too intransigent to deal sensibly with this situation but it needs 'a Hallmark moment' to sort it out! 3*** up to this point but looking at 5***** if it gets sorted out! Good Job but needs a little more imagination to attain 'GREAT' status

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
TOO BAD

A lot of things are screwed up, but that baby picked her daddy. Cassie sounds sorry, and knows what she did was so wrong. Now he could do the deed on Marie and give her children. Need the next chapter!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 4 years ago
I agree...

I think if everyone read chapter 1, Chris was an ass. He tried to break up his "best friends" marriage. With friends like that, right...and Cassie didn't even try to tell Chris that he was a father and had Jason raise and pay for her child. Jason should have just divorced her cheating ass and told everyone who fathered Cassie's kid. Either Cassie and Marie (or .maybe Chris) are going to ask Jason to screw Marie to get her pregnant. Can see that happening in the next chapter. And I also see a 3some or 4some happening between them, which is what Cassie wanted in the first place

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
We can all see what's going to happen next...

The only question we're left wondering is if Jason fucking Marie will be the thing that will finally screw up his relationship with Cassie and, in a lesser degree, Chris. Hey, for all we know, those two may end up falling in love with each other during the 'impregnation process', finally making Jay the villain everybody in this story portrait him to be... It wouldn't surprise me in the least if that's what the author has in mind.

Yes, the RAAC here was annoying. The MC wasn't left much of a choice, though, especially since he ended up helping his wannabe-ex way more than he should have. Yes, it makes no sense that he didn't tell his parent that Jaycee wasn't him, even to help out Cassie - moronic self-sacrificing move that gain Jay nothing, in the long run. What he should have done was not only leave his wife and his job, but exit the whole city, if not the state. By doing so, he would have nothing to do with all those people, browbeating him into doing things he had zero interest in doing. But him putting himself right in the middle of this tornado of nagging and disapprovement was bound to make him cave. He's just human, after all.

And, by the way, if someone wants to get divorce and has papers drawn out for it, it doesn't matter whether or not the other spouse objects to it or do not sign those documents: they will get divorce. The fact that Jay didn't simply let his marriage dissolve tell you all, quite clearly, that he wasn't that interested from moving on from Cassie.

So far, this plays like a less annoying, more believable version of Matt Moreau's sordid "Best Friends Forever." Surprise that I kept on reading this, since I still dislike pretty much everybody in this series, but hey, what can I say: it's well written & engaging, which is not things you can find easily nowadays around here, in LW, which is quite sad actually.

Now I'm just wondering if we're going to get the tragic conclusion this series deserves or the "happily ever after" ending the author is telegraphing. 'Guess we'll find out soon enough.

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Oh, Hell No!

He made it clear he wasnt going to raise another man's baby, he could easily have made a clearn break from all of them by moving and not providing any forwarding information. Another cuck story disguised as a Romance.

SystemShockSystemShockabout 4 years ago
Bull. Shit.

How is it that the wronged party is so often turned into the bad guy? His wife and best friend cuck him in his own bed, while he's in it, yet he's the bad guy for kicking Chris' ass and refusing Cassie's lame excuses. She gets pregnant by another man after months of trying with her husband, yet he's the bad guy for wanting nothing to do with a living symbol of infidelity. Chris actively ruined his own life by trying to actively ruin his best friend's marriage, yet said best friend is the bad guy for having the gall to hold a grudge.

And what's worse is that not only do the other characters treat him like the villain of the story; he buys into it and accepts the role without protest, carrying out his "penance" like he actually has something to make up for.

This is just another one of those stories where no one has to be held accountable for their actions; except the one person who never did anything wrong. Yeah, Cassie and Chris may have been punished in their own ways, but in the end all that did was let them play the victims, letting sob stories form around them and making no effort to reveal their own roles in their misfortunes. If there's a part 3, I see no reason to read it.

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateabout 4 years ago
Brutal

Third act needs to be a miracle to bail out this story.

Everything I liked about Chapter 1 was undone here.

Jay is revealed to be an absolute twat. He cannot stand up for anything. All of his posturing and morals in Ch.01 are burned away in this chapter. My enjoyment of the first part (and why I waited for this chapter) was that this guy took a stand, fought for his own morals and no one could talk him out of it, even family.

Now it's revealed that he's completely spineless. Reunites with cuckold child? Sure! Forgives slut wife? Not a problem. Takes shit from feckless father? All aboard! Hey! His asshole friend's wife is now in the picture, and he has to accept her? Bend over Jay, and spread real wide! And now, SURPRISE! Here's Chris, back in the picture; the one thing you said you would not tolerate. But it's "Jay, bite the pillow, we're going in dry!". And the dumb bastard accepts it. Every time.

All this time, he keeps the kid's parentage a secret. Why? To what extent? What is embarrassing about it? He had already left her, she was on her own. There was no honor to defend.

As has been said by other commenters, at this point in the story, every character in this story sucks. Every. One. Marie, the one new character introduced? Nails down a chalkboard bad. Her quote below is just ... grrrr.

But there's a special place for the slut. Cassie is *exceedingly* awful. Whiny. Petty. Spiteful. Unrepentant. Oh, sure she can say "sorry" with the best of them. But when she turns around and jokes about how much Chris cums? That's textbook "sorry, not sorry". The way she's written, besides her fecundity, there is not a single redeeming feature about her. What has she done, besides pout and cry to make herself worthy? I cannot find any passage in the two chapters posted so far that paint here in any redeeming light. She is poison.

Jay had her figured in Ch 01, but now? I just don't get it.

And someone, please gag the annoying Mum. Oh lord, just stifle that hag.

The stage has been set for a spineless Jay to fuck Chris's wife so that they don't have to pay IVF fees, and lo - a child shall spring forth. Chris will raise that cuckold child as his own, and there will be many tears. In some way, the cosmic scales will be balanced.

The thing is, I don't care. Not anymore.

The key point of the story before, the thing that made me watch and wait for this posting (i.e. Jay having some balls and making the cunt and asshole actually pay for their betrayal) is gone. If Jay says "fuck it all" takes the kids, meets a nice shop girl and bangs out a few more, while Cass, Chris, Marie and the rest all play grab ass in a field somewhere, then, maybe, I'd be OK with this. Anything else? Nah, I'll pass.

Besides plot there are several grammar errors. Punctuation is random, if not chaotic.

>"I cannot believe it, Chris talks about this wonderful friend he had and all I see is a cruel mean malicious prick, you are a nasty piece of work Jason you really are."

"I can't believe it! Chris talks about this wonderful friend he had and all I see is a cruel, mean, malicious prick! You are a nasty piece of work, Jason! You really are!"

And never, ever end a chapter in the middle of a scene, no matter how much you've telegraphed the outcome.

premshankerpremshankerabout 4 years ago
Scientifically Paradoxical

Very confusing

Cassie was conceived before wedding to Jasson

DNA proved Chris is 'sperm' donor

Doctor opine Chris is Sterile, lack of 'sperm'

Biologically not possible , except in case the DNA test is wrong

Best thing to crisis-cross, let Jasson enjoy Marie and Cassie+Chis repeat permanence

Natures judgement will be "full proof"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No no no

!st chapter was brilliant. Why destroy everything.

From a man to a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
two part series?

I assume there is a part three - but really its boxed into a corner now so there are only two inevitable outcomes - you should have written the extra two paragraphs and finished the story. But you will probably try to create some artificial twist now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How long

I see an ending but looking at your other stories it will continue forever

Good storyline but didn’t go forever

sdc97230sdc97230about 4 years ago
So we are supposed to take Chris' word for it that we wasn't sterile before his beating?

How would he know? Was he getting his sperm count checked before that?

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Chris

Chris is either going to ask Jay to get Marie pregnant by direct penile injection, or ask for shared custody of his bio daughter Jaycee. Cassie, of course, will kindly entertain Chris while Jay takes care of Marie.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 4 years ago
This is a great moral tale!

It's right out of Proverbs 11:29 "He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart." (KJV) Undeniable wisdom in that.

Cassie and Chris try to atone for their mistake (and it's a doozy!) but Jay knows no forgiveness, even for his wife who still loves him, a baby who loves him, and a former best friend who still loves him. But very slowly, he starts to come around. I think that's wisdom, but many here call that weakness. They would trouble their own house for the sake of their pride. They think themselves honorable, yet when trouble comes they would abandon their wedding vows. Where is the honor in that?

Good job, Cagivagurl. Some proofreading errors and editing lapses detracted from the story, but overall a good story about wrestling with a moral dilemma.

A small point: it's extremely unlikely that a kick or three to the balls would render a victim infertile. It's a plot device, I understand. Many skimmers missed it entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She cheated

She cheated with someone else Chris was sterile what a slut

driv2u2driv2u2about 4 years ago
Lol

Why don't you change his name too mat , everyone else walks over him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good so far

Well set up, a lot of directions you could go, unanswered questions, "un-meted" justice, forgiveness shakily given - am curious to see where you end up. Hopefully a good ending...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF??

Why would you write a story about such a weak willed, pussy whipped, pitiful excuse for a man??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please pay attention!!@!

Jay made Chris sterile in chapter 1.

Chapter 3 is going to be Jay getting Chis's wife pregnant

Hint they can't afford Inv anymore.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 4 years ago

Party one was wonderful

This part was awful and the nect will be worse. Sotu i essayed my time

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 4 years ago

"Young and the Restless" is always looking for writers. This silly crap would fit in there quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I fear the worst

Not just that the husband Jay will help in the birthing of Maria's baby , but that all four will somehow be involved in shared sexual relationships. Chris should never have been forgiven , nor cassie , but they could have moved on . Seems like everything Jay wants is subverted by others.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Ya, this cant end well

Already fubar. Going south quickly. Good srory. Has kept my attention. 5

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago
@tennesseered

"I think that's wisdom, but many here call that weakness."

That's because you fantasise about cuckolding. Normal people don't get off on being humiliated and betrayed.

The wife and best friend treated Jay like shit. There's nothing "wise" about forgiving Chris for fucking Jay's wife and knocking her up with a bastard. Jay should have told his family what his slutty wife did, then divorce the conniving bitch and never speak to her again. Instead he lets everybody treat him like a complete doormat in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This went from bad to pitiful. He gets cucked, raising another man's child. His wife lies about it to make him look bad in front of her parents, and she even curses him because Chris the lover can't be their friend anymore. Is this a troll? Nobody can understand why he might be mad at Chris?

xylem69xylem69about 4 years ago
my 2 cents

if this is what you are going to write just stop. you pussied out in chapter 3 both in terms of the story and because you didn't have the balls to take the heat for it so it shut down the comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
IVF?

I might have missed it in the story. Why does Marie need to be subjected to IVF? It's an expensive, invasive procedure when a woman has difficulty getting pregnant. In this case, Chris is shooting blanks. They don't need IVF to get her pregnant, just a sperm donor and artificial insemination. It's a lot cheaper and less risky than giving her drugs produce a bunch of eggs and then harvesting them.

Hell, they don't even have to see a doctor. Have some guy cum into a cup and use a turkey baster. (This is sarcasm)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well, as I called it in chapter 1

we have a crude, gross cuck-out being written. Here's the turn in the story:

"Cassie's Mum heard the whole thing and although she didn't say anything until he had left, said. "Jason why not just tell them the truth? That way at least you will get some respite."

"I shook my head. "No mum if I tell them it will ruin their relationship with Cassie and I need them to be there to support her. She is going to need all the help she can get in the coming years.""

This is beyond absurd. No one in Jason's position would fail to tell his parents that the baby is Chris' bastard child, nor would he think that they should be deceived into "supporting" her, which is completely dishonest. It also beggars the imagination that he doesn't tell Chris that the baby is his. This is the level of stupidity that has to be reached to turn a man written as a normal character into a fucking cuck. It's just the prelude to the stereotypical final cuck-out scene in which the cuck decides the bastard is cute, so he'll be a good cuck by taking back the cheating, lying slut (lied about the reason fo rthe party in the Dr's office, for example) and agreeing to spend his life raising another man's bastard.

Now, the stage is set for a bizarre, faux "balancing". Somehow, the slutting and dishonesty of the wife, along with Chris' and her betrayal of Jason, will all be made right by Jason consensually fucking a baby into Marie, as if morality were just an engineering statics problem in which forces are balanced.

illjoyilljoyalmost 4 years ago
Lol

All this hardship could have been avoided if Jay had any backbone and just told everyone the truth

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
WTF

Can Jason produce enough sperm to make a baby?? Looks like he's lost his balls.

BabygirlReignBabygirlReignalmost 4 years ago
Wow

The hypocrisy in this story is a bit unfair, when Jason refuses to do something all hell breaks loose, but it’s alright for Chris to do similar. But I’m hooked I came for the sex and now I want to know how it ends. Even though I’m pretty sure how it ends since I haven been wrong thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not for me

I thought the first chapter was ok but this chapter was just plain bad. The wife is so stupid and delisuional, who really hasnt learnt anything from her actions because the husband is a wimp. You make him out to be this tough guy but the choices he ends up making negates all that. Back to the wife though, the hypocrisy she shows in this chapter is disgusting. Also to continue to see Marie, depsite her husbands wishes and they are reasonable, shows how selfish the slut is. Ill read the 3rd chapter but will skip to end in hope that the husband grew balls and dumped her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"Slowly, bit by bit and day by day Marie became a fixture at our place."

Easy fix: Every time she comes over, grab her boobs, kiss her on the mouth, and ask her to come to the bedroom to fuck.

She would either loose her desire to come around pretty quickly, or decide that she wanted the fuck, in which case wifey would probably not want her around.

And the whole in IVF thing that the MC didn't want to do, but still did anyway? That character is annoyingly weak, and the wife and "friends" are really nasty for pushing him into it.

Again: Just say "Sure, but no IVF. We are going to fuck. And oh, your husband is going to watch."

But it seems that is the way the story is headed, anyway. Just with a lot of tears, excuses, and nasty people pushing the weak MC around.

The writing is OK, but the characters are all nasty.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
I agree with illjoy...

This all could have been avoided if Jason would have told the truth about everything... The cheaters (Chris & Cassie), who the REAL father is, and that Jason is weak. He LETS that selfish bitch get her way in everything in their relationship. It's all about making herself look good and innocence. Chris should have been told about his child. But Cassie wants to cuckold her husband....

He was a fool to stay. Broke his own promise to let her raise that bastard's child alone with no help from him. But here he is, buying groceries, paying her house payment, and even babysitting....

I loved chapter 1, this chapter bites, because it made Jason a weak wimp. Now Chris and Marie comes into their life like nothing happened. Does Marie even know that Chris screwed Cassie? Marie needs to get a clue as to WHY Jason doesn't want their friendship. Or that Chris is a womanizer. Thank goodness Chris is sterile now.. But now Marie won't get pregnant, ahhh.....Only 2 stars this chapter.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
SPEAKING ABOUT BROKEN MARRIAGES & SPLIT UPS

the one who starts the forbidden act;;;;at that time that person truly doesn't give a Shit usually about any and every thing...TK U MLJ LV NV

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Couldn’t quit while you were ahead

Just had to make it like a bigguy33 story where everyone conspires to cuckify the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck

That's right cuck.

Why?

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
Best solution?

I think every reader knows where this story might go.... and I think it's a good thing. If Chris suggests it then there will be reinstated a bond that can never be broken or damaged again! Go for it 'Cagivagurl' I am loving this story 5***** Thank You, hope you can agree that this story has a destination and a truly happy conclusion. I love a good BTB as much as anyone but this one has done that to death already and needs a direction that will see these people grow into a real family!

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

Wow! What a roller caster. I;m enjoying the ride.

Thanks

kmreaderkmreaderover 3 years ago
Nonsense RAAC

This reconciliation is complete bullshit! Ok, so Cassie had a threesome fantasy based on the three being so close through childhood and other factors, but then forces the fantasy on her husband (which wasn’t even a threesome by the way, just her getting fucked while her husband was present). When he reacts so violently she than seems contrite and apologizes to no end. But she never apologizes for the lies and deceit around the pregnancy. Jay knows based on the date of conception that the kid is not his. Cassie lies to both her mom AND Jay about when the child was conceived and there is NEVER any fallout from those lies. Nobody responds to the fact that she lied about the date of conception, she’s never held accountable, she never apologizes, yet we have this miracle reconciliation.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Second time reading and could of been great but I can't see how he could forgive her so easy especially with all the lies, I'm all for raac when it's warranted but don't think it is with the way Cassie behaved and forget his friend Chris he really is scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

The reconciliation? And why did you have it happen before they had actually resolved anything? The whole chapter was hard to read and the fact that his wife was giving him shit for not forgiving his so called bestfriend, who was also the guy she slept with, like cmon! The wife showed little remorse and proved how much of a wimp this dude is by eventually havinh him give up his demands when he took her back.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Jason is a dickhead arsehole!

This arsehole allows his own parents to think they had a blood-relation grandchild. He withholds the truth from them because he wanted THEM to "be there" to support his slut wife when HE wouldn't. His father thinks Jason is a coward and arsehole for shirking his responsibilities to his wife and daughter and his parents go out of their way to provide support when their arsehole son wouldn't. WHY DIDN"T HE TELL THEM? Would they have helped out if they knew his wife was a slut and had fucked another man and got pregnant and refused to have an abortion? The only reason they maintained a relationship with her was cause of their grandchild! No grandchild, a divorce from their son, would they have continued their relationship with Cass? I doubt it.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago

Why does everyone have to forgive a twat? HE made the mistake HE now want it all and a soft twit is going out of his way to help..

I,d never had stood for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You should preface such stories by specifying they have been written for a severely mentally ill audience, that way an adult man suddenly behaving like a child for no particular reason might make some sense.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

A little slow. Everyone knows what’s coming

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Plot Device

I understand using the requirement for expensive IVF as a plot device, however, the medical reasons for using the procedure have little to do with the virility of the male. The proper medical tool in the situation of a sterile wannabe father is artificial insemination. A home remedy is the good ol' turkey baster.

Every sentient reader can see where this plot is headed, but putting it on a false medical premise is a fundamental failure.

The good news is that this is basically well written if you can overlook the serious lack of grammar and punctuation editing. Many thanks to a creative author.

Keep 'em comin'.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Jay is only a wimpy cuckold for letting Chris back in his life and letting the cheating whore back!

eh9198eh9198over 3 years ago

I’m loving this story, but some things are really bugging me. Why the hell did no one ever tell Jason the baby was his? Also, how on Gods green earth does Cass have the unmitigated, evil gall to giggle and trade sex notes on Jason with Marie? And how the hell does Jay let that slide? Also, the manner in which she cheated on him seems to have been forgotten. Not only did she cheat on him, she did it literally over his sleeping body, then again after he left, then got pregnant by him, then refuses to let Jason know it’s his, THEN pushing to hug all over him. My God, when does she show ANY accountability?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The story is too long and drags

The story is too long and it drags.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Fuck him

Jay is just a violent wimp he can't stand his ground...he knows his wife is still craving crisis cock but he let it go and he can't issue a revenge fuck to even things up he needs to told ...he really is a dum ass!

lazarus402002lazarus402002over 3 years ago

it is ok. the one thing i do know, is that everything carries consequences. and in this case, men like Chris sooner or later get killed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jelly

What a fine jelly of a man. But go on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just another

cuckfest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I made the decision... I moved back home, there would be a lot of people reading this who think it was weak or stupid, but for me it felt right...

Yes, It's always "right" for the weak, needy, feminized male characters that pollute over 90% of the stories in LW. Welcome to the feminist Reich, where your role as a man is to support and care for some cunt's bastard children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No.

You need to stop writing Male leads.

You either have no respect for males, or you have no idea what male's are like.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Worthless RAAC piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why would you write a story about such a disgusting cast of characters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I skipped to the end after Cassie and Marie were laughing about how much Chris cums. There is now way anyone would show that level of insensitivity in real life. Given how troubled Cassie's time was with Jason after cheating on him it would be likely that she would develop resentment to Chris as well. Therefore the whole scenario about Jason reconciling with Chris just wouldn't happen but of course this isn't real life.

Skipping through some of the troll comments reminds me of a quote. 'The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.'

mischief_makermischief_makeralmost 3 years ago

Why do you think that men should just accept all of the fucked up shit that’s done to them by your contemptible characters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part 2 in which the authoress gets to eat her cake (BTB) and have it (RAAC), too. The one time event AND the forever after! Wheee! Gee, willikers, Tonto, where do we go from here?

I( know! Jason fucks Chris's wife, they have a son whom the name JC (of course), on his 18'th b'day he fucks Cassie while Jason is tied to a chair. JC and Cassis have twins, and then...

I liked the opening in Part 1 up to when Jason went into the loo.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good start in chapter 1, but really foreseeable twist southwards in chapter 2. No, this isn't doing anything for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like so many lw authors this particular writer I produces stories that no matter how serious the offense, it is always the husbands fault, and always his responsibility adjust, accommodate and compromise. This just sucks like all the cuck crap. Society is doing its best to make the word cuckhold and the acitvity the word evokes to be acceptable and common place. Just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know where chapter 3 is going. The first chapter was sooo good. The nail in this marriage wasnt just her night with Chris, it was in the LIE that the party was to announce her pregnancy. She drank alot for a pregnant woman didnt she? LIES demonstrate character and lack of respect. Also, not believing him about his bachelor party really says everything. If you cant trust your spouse, why bother getting married?

NicealloverNicealloveralmost 3 years ago

Finally, he lets go of his anger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only a female would think to write such sentimental crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Stupid continues

I gave this a chance to see if you would turn it around but no, the stupid continue. First you trap the MC by having the whore get sick and him having no choice but to stay and help out and then when they have things on track, the whore continues to push him to accept her ex lover back in his life because they were best friends. I can't even empthise with the main character because you made him so pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is crap, what the fuck is he thinking? tell the turd chris that he has a child and that he can have it and the cunt it came from, tell every fucking body, bs"i dont want to ruin the relationship b/w her and my parents fuck it fuck it fuck that crap hes raising someone else kid, what a morron

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I know where this is heading it’s not hard to work.

Given the tone of this story and some of the others l have come to the conclusion that Cagivagurl is a female. Why did l reach this conclusion?

Because try as you might you have to really to understand how the average hetero guy thinks.

Time and time again you often show you don’t have a clue.

Men are not wired the way you think they are. I’m 68 been married for 40 years, have 4 sons.

I have literally known, well, hundreds of men. I have NEVER met a man as you describe them.

NEVER!!!!

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can tell a woman is writing this.

Allow me to be clear. The man you have written here would NEVER in a million years...even if the future and entirety of the human race hung in the balance...go back to this woman. She lied to him about being pregnant before she actually got pregnant by the best friend. She was a cheater. She tried to make him a cuckold.

And never in a billion years would he allow his family and all of his friends thi k he was such a bastard to run out on his own child and wife. He would have made copies of the DNA report and shared them with the entire neighborhood to let everyone know what a cheating slut liar he had been married too.

He NEVER would have accepted raising another man's child by his own wife. Ever.

The fact that you (as the author) so eloquently describe him in the lead up to the drama...as the man he is. And then turn him into a willing cuckold who accepts his wife cheating and getting pregnant and making him raise the child? Shows you really know nothing about such men.

And in this story you continue to allow his wife to brow beat him into accepting Marie. And then allow her to brow beat him into accepting the traitor best friend back into their life? Hah. Utterly clueless.

Most men (and I know many men like this...indeed count myself as one of them...men who earn their way by the sweet of their brow...full.of pride) would have turned their back on her immediately. Informed everyone in our lives about her treachery. And moved on with their lives into their successful, new career as an electrical contractor. Plenty of other fish in the sea after all mate. So many without all the drama and complications this bitch brings into his life. Let her raise the bastard child on her own. Better yet...let her go to the best friend daddy with the big dick who is now impotent for help. Good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The guy in this is a CUCK,

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

What gets me with this RAAC is that Cassie blatantly lied to Jay. She told him she had taken a pregnancy test the week before the party and that she was going to announce that she was pregnant at the party. So she lied and the DNA proved it. So my question to Cassie would have been if you were pregnant the week before the party, how long were you fucking Chris? Because then it couldn't be only that one time!

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Cuck trash pretending to be RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a beautiful story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous! The woman fucked his best friend in the same bed he was lying in with her and got her pregnant! No way he should be forgiving her for that, definitely shouldn't be forgiving the best friend. This is such stupid RAAC nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story has a great plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story seems so simple yet the emotions involved are complicated. There is one thing though that was left out. Cassie went for a decietful tactic as far as the conception date of Jaycee was concerned to make Jason believe that she is his. She lied that she was already pregnant and that she was going to tell it that day of the party. Jason never questioned her on that and she never apologized for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The plot Thickens, tension mounts, and rides away but no Suck it up Buttercup wins the day LOL 5 Stars just for that alone (SoundAbuse)

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

It is unbelievable that someone would write a story in which the wuss Mc gives in on literally every point, never tells his wife to stop taking others sides and even push the family against him. This is just total crap and the author produces yet another total wimp. Why notfuck Marie to impregnate her ,after that is exactly what happened to him and they couldsave 30,000. Really stupid writing, technically you excellent spelling etc, but worthless plot and concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Drgwng, that is what you call emulating real life

When it comes to what is best and what someone wants women will always push for them, women only care about what they think and what they want and have zero intentions of caring about what men say think feel or want

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Clearly women should stick to romance

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

Oh, Fuck No!

This is the third story (not chapters) I've read and all are the same. Tough guy, wife cheats, husband goes ape shit never going to have anything to do with the slut, but no matter what she did, after all of his rejections and declarations it turns out that he's a pussy and somehow everything is alright in the world again. What about the DNA test? No more for me, my rule is three stories where I get revolted by the characters and I'm gone. Sorry Randi, not this time, the writing is very good, it's the disgusting lack of character in the characters. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

CASSIE SLUT MUST HAVE BEEN DYING TO TOUCH AND CUDDLE CHRIS AFTER SO LONG!! WHORE!!

CALL THE POLICE AND THROW THE CHEATING BASTARD IN JAIL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Schwanze1

Cuckshit is Romance for women. Pick any 10 random "Romance" Novel and most will have cuckshit elements, if not outright cucking.

Then they wonder why every single successful society seeks to curtail female sexuality.

Daley1Daley1about 2 years ago

I've never read a story thats made me want to unfavourite an author. Your main character is a push over. Where on earth do cass, marie, or chris get off by demanding anything or giving him the cold shoulder. Im very confused about the reconciliation in the story. The characters just kind of get back together. This is not your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is fucked up. Still I keep reading, although I can guess the ending. Three stars ⭐️ is all its worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can tell this is a woman writing this.

THERE IS ZERO CHANCE ANY MAN WOUODNFORGIVE THIS SLUT AND RQISE ANOTHER MAN'S BASTARD CHILD!

Nor would he spare the slut's reputation by damaging his own relationship with his parents for God's sakes.

He'd have simply told them.

"I caught her fucking Chris. She was off birth control at the time. I beat the living fuck out of Chris. And I'll do it again if that bastwrd ever shows up in front of me again.

And now this slut finds out she is pregnant. And the baby is NOT mine. So parents of mine. If you wanna go gaga over some bastard child of a cheating slut...that is not your blood? Knock yourselves out. As for me? I'm getting a divorce as fast as possible and never seeing them again. Good.luck to her as a single mom."

That would end it all right there.

That's the story in real life. Not this stupid shit. The usual 2 stars I give this author because the he/she/it/they can write. But nothing more because of the stupid, unbelievable premise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

here we go - the usual cagivagurl weak man pussy bullshit.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Interesting. AAAA++++

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

why the fuck is he still with that cunt no one would put up with that shit what kind of coward wont stand up for himself i kinda liked him the fist instament but ffs what kind 0of fool are you tuning him into

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'll never read another story from this author again. Too many times the protagonist gets a lobotomy at some piont in the story and goes from never wanting to see or talk to them again to saying, "It's OK that you fucked someone else." Shows a true lack of ability to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another wimpy cuck. Where is Vademonium1, FTDS,or any non wimpy cuckold writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odd. There is really little discussion of contrition on the part of Cassie. Some undeveloped garbage about a threesome fantasy and an attitude of "get over it" to the MC. Cassie clearly had feeling for Chris, so why not tell him it was his child and let the divorce go through? The MC seems to be pressured into moving back in based on finances and his parents while trying to do right by Cassie and Chris' daughter. There could have been a good story here but the lack of key dialog between the MC and Cassie is jarring and drags it down.

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

Jason, be a real man not a cock. Throw Cassie out, let her go to Chris with a bastard child. Keep Marie.

This is a silly story. What kind of man would accept this and would have it go this far?

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

Cagivagurl writes an excellent literal cuckold MC, the best of all the cuck writers on this site. The literal definition is a male who allows another male to impregnate his mate then raises the progeny as his own, Fucking repugnant, I say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

kinda sweet story really

but by gods, MC need grow a spine

why on earth he risk his relationship with his parents just for the sake of unfaithful wife by keeping her infidelity secret

that's not logical

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read rhe first 4 paragraphs of this.

I stopped and call bullshit. No fucking way someone's dad get up in their face yelling so uncontrollably that spittle is flying...and the dude says nothing about how his ex-wife is a cheating whore.

Dad stops. Gets in my face. Screams and rants about responsibility. Trust. Being a man. Doing rhe right thing.

Ummm...I would have endured about 20 seconds of this. And then I would have first punched my old man so fucking hard in his face he'd have had to shut his mouth.

There was a reason my dad stopped yelling at me by the time I was 16.

Next I would have told him flat out "she cheated on me. She got pregnant by him. Knew the baby was not mine. Refused to have an abortion. Kept the baby. Now expects me to raise her bastard child and take responsibility for it. Paying for it. Caring for it. Nope. It's not my kid old man. It's her love child from fucking.my ex best friend. So chat your fucking mouth from now on OR I'll keep shutting it for you you stupid old cunt. Now climb your happy ass back into your car and go home and tell your wife she better start shutting the fuck up about this too."

Again. That's what happens in real life. But not in this strange wierd reality that exists in this author's twisted cuckold brain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES