All Comments on 'Best Friends Ch. 02'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 253 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an utter load of rubbish this entire story is.

First of all...if he had told his parents about the bastard not being his...then his parents have no claim to him to expect him to help out when Cassie gets sick.

No way he takes care of a child not his. Born of betrayal. It's just not possible that he gets past that. Their love making descriptions here are laughable. No way he touches her skanky cunt ever again. They don't reconcile. He doesn't have any more kids.

And if he hates this ex friend as much as he says...which is believable. Then if he comes to his house drunk one night? He opens the door. Punches him in the gut outside of his house. Closes the door. And leaves him there in the cold face down in his own vomit.

He doesn't invite him in. Take care of him. Let him spend the night. And invite him for breakfast the next morning. Next thing you know they are all back together as one big happy family again? Right...sure it could be like it's been written here.

Again. A load of fuckng rubbish ready to be hauled off to the garbage dump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unlike some of the commenters, I can see a possible yet unlikely reconciliation between Jay and Cassie, though made so very difficult by the pregnancy. But I see no way that he would ever be friends again with Chris. Even without the paternity issue.

However, in reality it is all fantasy. Because Jason would get a prenatal DNA test done, tell his folks, walk out and divorce Cassie. The pregnancy changes everything. I feel sorry fie Cassie though. Stupidly obsessed with a threescore fantasy, drunk with both in bed (at first) and then losing control while enjoying the sex. The rat bastard was Chris. His talking while fucking Cassie missionary shows that he was much less drunk, seized the opportunity, and took control when he was hard again. He was secretly in love with Cassie (who we know never thought of him in that way) and lasted after her. So why force reconciliation with Chris. His sin was way worse than Cassie's.

On a separate note, kudos on Jason learning how to be a better lover. That was nice to see and a mature thing. It isn't that difficult if you focus people! Not rocket science!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Jason is a moron for putting up with this shit and lying to everyone to protect his cheating slut and her bull also small town yet a guy who refused to allow his name to be put on his wife's birth certificate didn't get around town lol ya right so any pain Jason gets after he didn't tell the world what she did is his own dame fault

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

eye for an eye is kinda bullshit in this case

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a load of fucking rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Each chapter is worse than the previous one.

The whole premise of this story is just absolute garbage.

He doesn't have to visit his ex mother in law in hospital.

He doesn't have to hide the truth from his family coz his ex wife will need all the support she can get.

He doesn't have to become enamored with her bastard child.

He doesn't have to be around at her home constantly doing things.

He doesn't have to invite his drunken ex best friend inside to clean him up after he vomited. He just has to remember who fucked his wife and fathered her bastard child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author writes the same story with the the same horrible characters. The wife is a cheating whore who begs and eventually beats the husband until they submit and reconcile. And then when they finally get their weak husband's back, they beat the husband into forgiving the lover, going on about how he's a good guy blah blah blah, making the husband look like an asshole until they he eventually accepts the lover being in their life. Oh and let's not forget about the side characters who are just as bad as the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jay is the only one i feel or. His daddy and best friend Chris are total assholes.

GuSannGuSannover 1 year ago

What a trash story.... Realy? Get back together with her after knowing the child isnt his? And then forgiving the asshole best friend? Dude.... Just delete this chapter....

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Jay is not some macho hero. Author had a chance to include a lot about forgiveness, but didn't. Had a chance to treat the unnecessary pressures for couples to have a child, but didn't. Jay is a dick character.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

Who does the baby actually belongs to? She was pregnant even before D-day.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

It was funny the lead up in chapter one was so adamant about the cheating, baby blag blah you just knew it would all come crashing down and macho man Jay would be sucking cock by the end. What a fucking joke create a rational heterosexual character and then bend him over and fuck him 🙄

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonder of the author wears a clown wig when writing her male characters? Bozo the clown is her muse.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

The husband has been written as weak, he gets to have both his betrayers in his face, along with a child that, apparently is not his. Poor Cucked bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT A SUCKER LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow made the mc a pussy great job. learned the hard way NEVER RAISE ANOTHER MANS KID. divorce the chetaing skank pull up your big boy pants and fins a faithfull woman. whole story starts amazing and then gets ruined cause author decides mc is a puss baf yuppie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Load of nonsense. I made it halfway down the first page and had to stop to throw up.

I had a great relationship with my father.

But by the time I was 20? I could have beat the shit put of him without breaking a sweat.

If he'd have ever given me any kind of yelling sermon with spittle flying? He'd have been picking his teeth up off the ground.

And no way I'd have taken that bastard baby when someone tried to get me to hold it. I'd have dropped it like a hot potato.

Nobody would have ever tried to hand it to me again.

And in real life he'd have told his parents. What's to gain by keeping it a secret?

When the kid grows up looking like Chris you don't think people aren't gonna be able to tell?

This whole story makes no sense. It isn't how real people act. It isn't how real life situations happen. It's like some kind of wierd world inside of Cagi's brain where husband's shouldn't care if their wives fuck other men. Have babies with other men. Make cuckold fools of their husbands. All should be forgiven. The husband is so unreasonable...why should it matter that his wife fucked his best friend and got pregnant?

Good God what a farce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MC Jayson is a faggot.

I'm surprised he didn't end up giving in to his wife's threesome fantasy Midway through this story. He would make an excellent fluffer for Chris and a great clean out boi for his wife.

This story is really bad. Like trash level bad.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

She's still a cheater, and he is the definition of a "cuckold", a sorry pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have a serious question. Was husband the biological father or was Chris? If wife was sure that she was pregnant when she screwed Chris why wouldn't she let there be a DNA test to prove it to her husband? This does not make sense unless wife knew husband was not the father. Did I miss a DNA test?

anon.1

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐ Turned into an cuck ambush story typical of this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lmao, at first, I didnt paid attention on author's name. But on a second page, when I was about to drop the story, I saw it. Cagivagurl, it all make sense now, who else would write that kind of nonsense.

1/5 and I'll open part three only to give it the same score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymousabout 1 month ago

I have a serious question. Was husband the biological father or was Chris? If wife was sure that she was pregnant when she screwed Chris why wouldn't she let there be a DNA test to prove it to her husband? This does not make sense unless wife knew husband was not the father. Did I miss a DNA test?

Yes, you missed the DNA test that showed Chris was the father. The wife lied. She may have only had sex with Chris once but she also admitted that she wanted to have sex with him. Then Jason beat the crap out of Chris which caused his sterility. I finally stopped reading as I couldn't take the BS any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sure of the ethics and/or legal implications of deliberately withholding the parentage from the biological father? We’ll written but strange story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lots of controversial commenters about this interesting story. Reading it closely answers some questions like, was there a DNA test for parentage? But the author tends to imply or only mention in passing, I think because it's keeping in the thought train of the characters. So, like their thinking, it' not always clear but implied. But a close read indicates a DNA test was done, and the husband was not the biological father. It's like this for the other controversial points too. They reflect the massive immaturity of the couple involved. And the use of the M-I-L to whisper into the effected husband is well done. It's not a "cuck" piece as many of the trolls imply, but a story about immaturity and foolishness upending a young marriage. The seeming illogic of their actions just reflects the immaturity of the characters. I am not always comfortable with Cagivagurl's premises in her stories, but they are mostly well crafted, and deserving of a read.

Speaking to the actions described here, I would be surprised if the marriage survived given the incredible lunacy of the Cassie character. Getting wasted and fucking their best friend in front of the husband, refusing to acknowledge the actual parentage, face up to the husband, and taking a long time to even apologize doesn't help. Confessing a long-held desire to cuckold him with the friend Chris was merely the icing on the cake, along with an apparent "just live with it" message from her and her mother. Can you blame the character for reacting that way regardless of immaturity? Nope. My empathy is with the husband, and frankly I would have left her, divorced, AND told the parents. A first-born child is supposed to be a special bond of a newly married couple and it being the product of blatant adultery would wreck the bond. So this story is primarily about his deep struggle to come to terms and perhaps forgive her massive transgression It was a HUGE and fundamental disrespect of the husband and not imagined. I suspect this portrayed spouse will end up forgiving her blatant indiscretion and accept the consequences rather than burn her because of love. People have a sometimes amazing ability to accept things out of love: the single mother with minor child marriage 'package', and even accepting responsibiity for the product of a spouse's infidelity, when given choice. So I take Cagivagurl's story in that light.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Here is an interesting question: was she lying to his questions during and after their initial awkward lovemaking attempts? I believe she clearly was, at least initially. She was stroking his ego which he apparently needed (at least to her). Was she justified and right to do so? I wonder. I've read of marriages where the couple tried to patch it up after infidelity, only to fail on the rock of forced intimacy. The commonly expressed sentiment in many infidelity stories that 'it wasn't better', just 'different' is another variation, to which one has to ask how it would help being compared to just another menu item for a cheating spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of Cagivagurl's wilder plot notions, that the offending friend's new girlfriend criticizes the offended husband's anger as a sign of intemperance. A bit too much? Her comment that he 'had paid his dues' is over the top. It's up to the betrayed spouse to determine that. Not her. But it's an excellent plot device to continue the story. And the wife's commiseration and criticism of the spouse also, albeit in the real world he would likely have left her. Speaking of presumption!

LibidoMax2LibidoMax2about 1 year ago

Really enjoying the real-life details in the story

LegacybadLegacybad12 months ago

I've read a couple of your stories and I've enjoyed them all. I like your twists and turns and the "real life" feeling of it. You are good!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm sorry. I've raised 5 kids.

They were all mine. Yes. DNA tested. And yes I am that kind of an asshole.

But...raising kids is VERY challenging. And that's when they are yours...it's challenging.

No way I could raise the bastard love child my wife had when she fucked some other man.

Sorry. I couldn't do it. First time the little piece of shit in puberty mouthed off to me? The bonds that tie you to your own child guide you through that shit.

Knowing it wasn't my kid but the other asshole's kid? I just wouldn't care. I wouldn't be able to muster the desire to get up in the middle of the night to do my part changing diapers. Heating bottles. Giving medicine when sick. I wouldn't do it. "Not my kid. Your kid. I gotta get up early tomorrow for work. Give Chris a call and see if he wants to change a diaper."

The level of commitment needed? I wouldn't have it. Wouldn't feel like volunteering to coach soccer or baseball. I'd skip back to school nights.

I'm just saying that kid wouldn't be my priority. Especially if I had other kids that were mine down the road.

I don't have it in me to care as much about the product of betrayal kid as I would about my own flesh and blood kids.

And truth be told...most of you men here reading this would have the same issues. Every time you looked at the kid you'd see Chris staring back at you. You'd be reminded of the betrayal. It would twist you. It would affect how you treated your wife.

So...the truth is...this scenario would doom a marriage. And this relationship between these two? Will never survive in real life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

ah ...... yeah ......... NO

deblackbusterdeblackbuster11 months ago

I love this series and always come back to it to give it another read. One thing though that has continued to confuse me is Cassie. She wants to reconcile with Chris, yet refuses every attempt to let Chris know about Jaycee. Makes no sense to me.

CaptainbklCaptainbkl11 months ago

I do not believe any man could do what the MC is doing.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy6010 months ago

Amazing how her mother was pushing the husband to raise another man's child, the sisterhood knows no shame or lows. It's all about the uterus.

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Hmm! I wasn’t going to comment on this storey until I read some of the below. My wife and I had our first child a son but she had a very difficult pegnacy. At the time in NZ there were a lot of babies up for adoption, so we decided to adopt for a second child. In NZ at that time there was a very rigorous Govt controlled adoption agency who attempted to match biological data from birth parents to potential adoptive parents. After a number of rigorous interviews we were accepted as potential adoptive parents. The process was that as much as possible they tried to match the characteristics of the birth parents with the adoptive parents as possible. We waited for 2 years and had finally given up on getting a new child, then on the 12 January 1972 we got a phone call to say our new daughter was waiting for us in Auckland NZ, she had been born on the 9th December 1971, but because of that at that time everything in NZ was on hold over the Christmas New year period we did not get contacted about her until she was 6 weeks old. The day we were notified we immediately drove from our home (100 miles) to get her and stayed with relatives that night. Drove home the next day. The first night she was very upset and cried most of the night, the next day we drove home and from that day forward she slept though the night and was a very happy child. Today she is in-her 50’s and has given me two lovely grandchildren. What I’m trying to point out here is it is that is it is possible to love and cherish a child who is genetically not yours. For me she is as much my real offspring as my son is. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Pinto931Pinto93110 months ago

He definitely should have kicked Cassie to the curb numerous time due to her behaviour towards both him and keeping Chris involved in their lives. But I guess then we wouldn’t have a story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No way in hell would a man knowingly raise the child of the man his wife cheated on him with. It wouldn’t happen. Frankly any man that would do that has no self respect. How pathetic

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He would not be going through this if he just divorced his cheating whore wife and publicly shown he was not the father of this bastard baby

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The whole story hinges on the fact that he keeps the secret that he is not the father of the child. That fact alone makes the whole story ludicrous.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Oh, you men and your egos. Why can’t you just let us fuck who we want, raise our babies as if they were your own and pay our damn bills! Get over yourselves. Oh, and I need you to make friends with the real father. BTW you may not be the ‘real’ father, whatever that is, but you make a damned good mother.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hate to say this as a much older and wiser man, but I would have walked away after what he experienced. Two seriously immature people to be sure, BUT what she did (and the outcome) would have been way too much for a young husband in his 20s. It's not about ego, but that she never really accepts responsibility for her actions, except to allude to it. That, and being reminded every day by a firstborn who you KNOW is not yours. And, further, she wants you to make nice with the former friend who did this, drunk or not? Then there is a well-meaning but preachy MIL. Whether you take that dna evidence and use it for establishing paternity and the divorce would be the reality if this were not fiction. The former friend would have been forced by the state to either pay child support to the ex-wife or to the state if she was getting a benefit. The fall-out in a local community for the ex-wife, her mother, and the absence of a full-time male parent would have bothered the 20s version of me, and makes the story more interesting though. Like those other commenters, Cagivagurl's story lines are not my cup of tea but still interesting fiction for all that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The fiance has the metaphorical 'stones' to ask him to be Best Man, and just put it all behind him? The father of the wife's firstborn? Well.... that's chutzpah for you indeed! Some things you cannot just apologize for. The character Chris essentially had no respect for his best friend. I like BigGuy33's story "Zaya was Born" much better, which essentially covers the same situation. The husband here was too immature to handle the situation as well, but the essential fact of in-your-face cheating, followed by a bastard child, would be a deal-breaker even for the most mature of spouses outside this fictional universe.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

But you have to understand that the story is meant for an audience of the seriously mentally ill, so of course it makes no sense to you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your writing and editing is understandable and criminally underrated. But again I must say you only know how to write weak men. I was overly harsh in a critique I made on one of your other stories and I apologize for that but objectively This isn’t a heartbreaking tale of a wife or husband who has done wrong.. cheated and had to work for reconciliation. Your first chapter was great, the best friend is lucky he wasn’t shot, while the Mc does act as a surrogate and write the wrong later. I do like how Chris will have to live the rest of his life thinking he was sterile but the whole stealing thing is just crap , he’s the he who did the stealing. Again the women in the story try to force the mc to mend the fence with the guy who betrayed him. It just is impossible, down the road yeah I can see two old men burring the hatchet.but you write an entitled wife instead of a wife greatful her husband still loves her. As flawed as ten long years is you demonstrated you can write a repentant and dedicated wife in skye . You take the only down side of 10 long years the delusional family and have that here as well. I would advise a pt 2 and 3 rewrite where the wife comes to her senses and creates distance between her and the affair partner. After marriage counseling the husband bites the bullet and becomes family with the child still not remarrying though . I’m not saying the wife lock herself in the house and don’t have friends or worship the very ground her husband walks on but what I am saying is she need to show a level of human respect and accountability. Chris comes back 10 years later and laments and begs for his best friends forgiveness. From here the little girl grows up secretly knowing the main character is not her father but because of the sacrifices he makes she grows to like him and vow to fix the mistake her mother made by being the dedicated wife he deserves

B3ndoverB3ndover7 months ago

I don’t like where this is going

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bwaaaahaaahaaa! Raising that asshole's kid? Taking his slut wife back? Being friends with baby daddy? Typical Cagivagurl bullshit.

mariverzmariverz6 months ago

luego el protagonista hizo gargaras con el semen del amigo.

es eso a lo que quiere llegar el (la) autor (autora)?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One always has to suspend reality when trying to reconcile a Cagivagurl story. This story wouldn’t get off the ground if Jay would just let everyone in his life know the truth of the matter.

“My wife is a round heeled slut that gave birth to my best mates child….the end”

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok what the heck. How is Cassie a slut? Please. Do you even know what that erm means. Yes she let her fantasy get away from her one time and all three were drunk and they had a threesome, and yes she knew Chris was f$cking her from behind after spooning her, while she jacked her husband but she wasn't all there in order to debate consent and didn't know that her hsuabnd was unaware. The second time in the middle night after MC got up to take a piss, then they went at it again. Still drunk, but now she assumed implied consent. Was bs, but it was a mistake, not a betrayal. Grow up. Chris being the sperm donor of Jaycce is what heightened the tension. Sure Jason had all the right in the world to be hurt and angry, especially with Chris who took an opportunity and wrnt for it because he loved and lusted after Cassie. Cassie in no freaking way returned any love for Chris. She only loved Jason, Chris was a good friend and Chris also bring drunk but with his unrequited lo e and lust took the opportunity and hubby was in fact clueless until after waking up and visiting the bathroom. Chris betrayed Jason and to a lesser extent Cassie. Yeah I did not appreciate Cassie's comment seconfihg Marie talking about how much Chris ejaculates. She was drunk with lowered inhibitions and impaired judgment, not comatose. But that was freaking girl talk. It was not malicious. Now it is understandable why Jason lost it beat the unholy crap out of Chris and exiled him. He was also wounded by his previous inability to make Cassie moan like Chris did. But marriages aren't about orgasms and guess what? He stepped up in the bedroom and became a much better lover. Many readers cannot accept what happened with the DNA test. And rhat makes sense, but Jason is not a wimp for finally going back to his family over an extended period of separation and then helping Cassie out. He was the bigger man. Now some of the later stuff with Chris and Marie and all the manipulation, that starts to get over the top. And as a result the story quality begins to degrade. The constant pressure on him to forgive and be best man at the wedding and now sperm donor. Please. That is vexing. But tossing out all happiness because all three got drunk and into a weird threesome without consent but misinterpreted as implied consent is a real gray area and not worth the pain and suffering on both Cassie and Jason. The kid is a different matter. Many coukd nit get past it. He did. It was nit a typical cuckold situation. Not by a longshot. Of course she should have been on protection but they were trying for a kid and all got drunk. Mistake, not a treachery and Cassie is not a slut. Chris thoughbis an asshole. And it gets worse in Chapter 3, where the MChas to save Chris from losing Marie and self destruction. This story woukdnhave been much cleaner to end with Chris leaving town and with Cassie and Jason when they had there second child before all the Marie manipulation started.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

कितनी वाहियात स्टोरी है!

क्रिस एक ही रात मे चोद चोद कर कैसी को प्रिग्नेंट कर देता है पर जब मैरी को प्रिगनेंट करना होता है तो उसके पास स्पर्म काउन्ट नहीं होता !

उपर से क्रिस का देखभाल करने के लिए कैसी दिन रात एक कर देती है और उसको अपने पति के लिए टाइम नहीं होता !

अस्पताल से छूटने के बाद भी क्रिस कैसी से मिलने उसके घर गाहे बगाहे जाता रहता है और कैसी को बुरा भी नहीं लगता ! क्या पता दोनो चुदाई भी करते होंगे !

हमे लगता है कि क्रैसी अपने पति को ककोल्ड बनाना चाहती हो क्योंकि क्रिस का लण्ड उसे बहुत ही पसंद अा गया था !

और क्रैसी तो बात बात पर क्रिस को हग करती थी !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Help your buddy out, put love pee in his woman's hole! Give her twins!

JaySkiZeroJaySkiZero4 months ago

idk what anon was yapping about down there. Cheating slut is what she is lmfao, no matter if you drunk or not if you fuck thats sumn sober you wanted just never acted upon. I've never cheated while drunk, my girl hasn't either, and even when i was under the impression she would allow me a hallpass i never took it while under the influence.

Though ig not a full on slut if she stopped after they made up. Even by my definition she is; if a mf forgives her who am i to really talk shit. well if he were real ofc

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Cassie is such a bitch. She forces her husband to raise another man's child and cops an attitude. Bitches at him, And the MC takes this? Why? Where is his self-respect?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES