All Comments on 'Best Friends Ch. 02'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 252 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If Chris is sterile

then who is Jaycee's father? Has Cass been playing away after all?

Lori_the_HoosierLori_the_Hoosierabout 4 years ago
So if Chris is sterile

Are we looking for who Jaycee's real father is? We know it's not Jay, and now we know Chris is sterile, so it looks like Cassie's been playing 'show me yours' with yet another guy, and why is Jay too stupid to put it all together? Surely his first question to Cassie when they were told Chris is sterile should have been 'so who exactly knocked you up then? followed by a DNA test of the new baby and a quick exit.

hotprof1973hotprof1973about 4 years ago
Re “Chris is Sterile”

It helps if you read part one... He’s sterile because Jason kicked his ass after fucking his wife. Interesting where this is going. I have a feeling things aren’t over between Chris and Cassie yet. Really well written and enjoying it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointed

I think the point is that they blame Jason and the beating he gave Chris for his sterility. I am afraid I see the ending coming , and am so disappointed.

Could accept Jason being coerced by the power of the infant to accept the child and love it. But his relationship with his wife , is incredible. She should be penitent , but she rides him to accept Chris back, and jokes about how she had Marie's guy , but Marie hasn't had Chris. Yet. I know it is a short story , but cassie and Chris should be on a tightrope, not being aggressively hostile to his pain.

This was better than I expected , but sliding down the drain with each paragraph. Chris is not a bad guy because he hates what his wife and best friend did to betray him. He can reconcile , if that is his desire, but he should not be quilted into it by the guilty parties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If you read the first story

You would know that Chris became sterile after Jay kicked him in the balls a few times AFTER he fucked Cassie. Jaycee is Chris’s child. Come on guys, follow the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The deed was already done.

Chris is sterile because Jay kicked the shit out of his balls when he put Chris in the hospital. Cass was impregnated already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I think the idea is

That the kick Jay gave to Chris balls when he dragged Chris off Cassie made him sterile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A good part one ruined by part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No way!

He is nicer than me. I wouldnt have lifted a finger for her and for the sake of the kid i wouldnt get involved from the start.

So jay crushed chris’s balls good in part 1. Nice. So i guess jay gets to fuck marie and get her pregnant. I’d say yes but only after they are married and i would say chris has to watch. Maybe cassie to.

But still doesnt make up for the betrayal.

Also, why does cassie care so much about chris? He ruined jay and she supposedly loves jay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Messed up

You changed Jason’s character in this chapter. He should have stayed true to himself and push the divorce through. The biggest part of the divorce Jason has still not told his parents and is now being the dad to a child that is not his. You turned him into a cuckold by having him reconcile with Cass and further messed him up with him never telling Chris the kid is his. Jay should have sent copies of the dna test to Chris and Chris’ parents.

Oh well this is your story and while reconciliation was a little obvious at the end of chapter 1 this direction is very obvious that Jay and Marie will have sex to make her pregnant, everyone makes nice with each other for happy ever after with the exception of Jay never manning up to tell his parents Jaycee is not his kid.

numbnut1965numbnut1965about 4 years ago
so if chris is sterile

it's because of what Jay did to him the night that he beat him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Long winded garbage that needs serious editing, learn where COMMAS go at the very least. Chris is sterile, ain't no way he's Jaycee's father, you're just another long winded writer on this site that doesn't remember what they've written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

you're turning this into a wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
if chris is sterile

If Chris is sterile was he sterile before jay kicked seven shades of s**t out of him or afterwards.

ChipnymChipnymabout 4 years ago

Chris is sterile, from the beat down and kick in the balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really?

You people can't figure out that when he was kicked in the balls it made him sterile??? Some people really need to learn what reading with comprehension is...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Question?

Not to writer, but to idiots who are making comments.

If you didn't read Ch01 why comment.

Chris become sterile when Jay beat the shit out of him in part1, and busted his balls.

PS: what he needs is to fuck Marie silly and let Chris have it.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Some commenters missed it

Chris is Jaycee’s father, and he only became sterile because a Jay kicked him in the nuts, hard, mor3 than once.

Chapter three is telegraphed: Jay will have to fuck Marie to knock her up, and somehow it will be even Steven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't like where this going

Acceptance and forgiveness are alright, but Jay is a prick because he doesn't want to be best . Man to the guy who slept with his wife ? And. Cassie went from penitent to really aggressively defending and befriending Chris, never really condemning him for his actions. She acts like it was all a harmless prank.And jokes about the act that could have ended her marriage. Have no sympathy for Cassie or Chris. Jay beating Chris's balls to a bloody pulp may have left Chris sterile , but Chris was a scrum bag. He had ruined other marriages , and came between his two best friends. Unforgivable.

And the notion that almost a page was dedicated to Jay working on getting his sense of sexual competence together is just insulting. He was betrayed , not inadequate. This whole chapter is about breaking down Jays righteous anger, and returning things to normal, like Chris never fucked Casssie, or did something to be condemned for.

I see where this is going. And Iam disappointed. Not against the wife and child reconciliation , just everything else. And the dad was a prick in the first chapter, and now he is not ? No.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I thought that at first too!!!

But then I remembered that Jason kicked him in his nuts and tore them, that why Chris was saying he fucked up his whole life. Jason made him sterile.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
Terrible plot planning

Let me guess. Next will be it was immaculate conception. Face it, man, you've written him as a wimpy cuck and her as a conniving slut. And where you are headed is as obvious as a head on collision. Go back to class and let this die a deserving death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dumb story

Author totally ruined the story.

If wife and friend are like that then who need enemies?

Then again, Jay is also an idiot. He could just leave his fucked up relationship and start over somewhere but he decided to stay there.

Seriously, I thought author take his time writing the part 2 but in the end, he just put another crap.

I don't mind reconciliation story but this? This is total failure!

Good riddance.

FlameHazeFlameHazeabout 4 years ago
BS

What a total bullshit!

Every characters in this story is dumb as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chris sterile due to the damage done.

Did you people read the first chapter. Jason did enough damage to Chris when he woke up to him fucking his wife that caused the sterility.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

To the previous comments, does no one read the story, Chris is sterile because Jason made him so when he kicked the shit out of him.

Posting comments about a story and not actually reading the story is somewhat pointless and whilst this authors stories make me mad as hell sometimes, let’s make the effort to actually read them before commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Lori,

Chris impregnated Cassie. Jay drug him off of her as he was cumming, and then kicked him in the nuts. My assumption is that caused the sterility. She became pregnant and DNA showed that Jay wasn't the father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Chris is sterile from the kicks he took to his balls from Jason. I think Chris is going to ask Jason to fuck Marie to get her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wake up

You guys are idiots. Jason kicked Chris in the balls after Chris fucked Cassie. So yes, Jaycee is Chris’ kid. Can’t you see where this is going? Jason fucks Marie so she can get pregnant. He raises Chris’ kid, and Chris raises his kid. Everybody is happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I`m guessing...

....that the beating left Chris sterile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
His Sterility

They all believe that Chris did not become sterile until AFTER he knocked up Cassie in the bedroom. And right after that Jason beat the shit out of him...including stomping his nuts so badly that he was bleeding from his ball sack. They think THAT was what caused him to be sterile. That is why Chris showed up on a pisser and trying to fight blaming Jason. For making him sterile.

The first part of this story I liked. I am not always a BTB kind of LW fan. But the betrayal of his wife and best friend with him IN the bed at the time? Then finding out with DNA tests the kid wasnt his? He did the right thing. Left his ring. Walked out. "Fuck you bitch. Have a nice life raising someone else's kid." The only thing I would have done? Forwarded copies of the DNA report to my parents, his parents, her mom. And probably all of our mutual friends. Let everyone know what a cheating whore she is. Fuck her and her stupid 3some fantasy.

This 2nd installment? Yeah. No. Dont care if she had a collapsed lung. Dont care if she is on death's doorstep. Not my problem. She was a stupid skank. Marriage was over. Not Jason's responsibility. And if Jason's dad and mum didn't like it? Especially after they knew it wasn't his kid? Well then fuck them too!

The assumption was it was Chris's kid...so let him come over and take care of the kid. Pay the bills. And go hold her hand at the hospital. When you are married. And your wife has another man's baby because of a cheating episode? (As opposed to the mutually agreed upon choice of Invetro because of inability to have another way.) The way it happened? Under those circumstances? Cassie had stopped taking birth control. They had been trying for months to get pregnant. And she has unprotected sex with Chris? What a stipid slut. And her excuse that she was drunk? But she told her mother and Jason she already knew she was pregnant? What kind of stupid cunt goes out and gets hammered knowing she is pregnant? In this whole fucked up mess...no real man would have EVER gone back to Cassie. To raise another man's child with a stupid cunt like Cassie?

And for the record I have voted 5 stars for so many LW reconciliation stories that I have lost count. I am not against a well told and believeable story of rebuilt trust and forgiveness. But the offending spouse HAS to be suffiently humble. And has to earn the trust back and earn the forgiveness. Cassie hasn't done nearly enough here. Very unlikable character in my opinion.

Her attitude was like "you love me, so suck it up and move back here and take care of me and another man's child and stop being so angry about me making you a cuckold." And he does!? WTF?

Uhhh...not believeable for where this character was in the first installment. He beat his friend nearly to death. And then told Cassie in no uncertain terms to get an abortion. And after getting the first good look at the child in the hospital he immediately knew it wasnt his kid, told his wife and MIL it wasn't and yelled at the nurses to not to put his name on the birth certificate as he walked out of the hospital!?

Then he goes back after the DNA test confirms it isn't his kid? And he has another kid with her? I don't believe it.

Here is what's gonna happen. My prediction.

-Marie and Chris (and maybe even Cassie) convince him to have sex with Marie instead of invetro to get her pregnant and eventually he does.

-they do not conceive.

-he gets his swimmers checked out and finds that he has also been sterile his whole life.

-everyone finds out Cassie is a lying, cheating sociopath who decided after his batchelor party (where he didn't have sex with any hooker) that she was going to get even with him by taking a lover. And she liked the sex with the new lover so much that she kept it up all through the marriage. She WAS pregnant before her 3some in bed with Chris. And that the real father to Jaycee is not Chris. Its her side piece lover boy. Who also is the real father to their other child as well. That Cassie knowingly kept him a cuckold their entire marriage as some sort of payback for having hookers at his batchelor party.

Just my prediction.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Going well..

For the commentators who can't read or didn't read first part, the reason Chris is NOW sterile is because Jason smashed his nuts to bits in part one (after impregnating Cassie) which is why he blamed him. Good story and refreshingly bit different. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dumbass prior commenters

Chris is sterile because Jas stomped all over his manhood.

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveabout 4 years ago
Jay should have walked

When he heard his wife giggling about how much his ex best friend cumms he should have walked. She was unapologetic and he definitely would have deserved better. That should have been a turning point. Knowing his wife still fantasized about the one fuck that almosted ended her marriage should have been a tipping point in the story.

I don’t mind forgiveness but how could he ever trust his wife alone with Chris. And how then could he trust the motives of Marie. Story has lost a sense of reality.

popamikepopamikeabout 4 years ago
idiots

the other people who have left comments must not have read the story chris was left sterile from the beatdown jay gave him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bf 2

Chris is jaycees sperm donor jason beat his ass the night he caught them screwing and cassie got pregnant that night or day from chris his ass beating resulted into him being sterile read first story!!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Didn't the commentators read the first part?

If people commentating had actually read and understood the first Chapter, they would know of the beating Chris took and in particular, the multiple kicks to his balls that (possibly) left him sterile. (Well, we can deduce it, even though it wasn't specifically stated)

Although Cassie's claim that she had taken a positive pregnancy test during the week before she fucked Chris has never been explained! All we know is that Jason was NOT the father, not who actually IS the father. Mmmmm interesting. Cheers.

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggerabout 4 years ago

Chris is the father because he didn’t become sterile until Jason smashed his balls AFTER Chris fucked a baby into Cassie.

The_NexusThe_Nexusabout 4 years ago
Who's the father? Chris is.

For those of you asking this, you haven't been paying attention. Jason made Chris sterile when he beat the crap out of him. Please pay attention to what you are reading before you criticise something you didn't catch.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago

We need some lose ends tied up. Things are not as exact or complete as the writer thinks they are. Seems like some re-testing needs to happen. Maybe the original test was wrong or someone told a lie to Jay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
duh

He got kicked in the nuts so hard he bled. Of course he's sterile after he got Cassie pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Same old, same old

Sorry, you should have ended this at the finish of part 1. All the stories of yours I read follow the same pattern - men Who are cheated on, abused, manipulated with strong views about it who over time eventually throw away those views and give in to the betrayer/abuser/manipulater.

If it carries over n he will get ‘Allowed’ a mercy fuck So Chris can have kids or they’ll end up together in a threesome as she wanted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jaycee’s Father

For those of questioning how Chris can be Jaycee’s father if he is now sterile need to closely read part one. Jason did a dick dance on Chris’ scrotum AFTER he impregnated Cassie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Manipulation of a prospective SIMP.

Oh boy! I think this story is beginning to be like a humongous SIMP story. I have this feeling they Chris, Cassie, Marie are manipulating Jason so he will succumbed to them. Jason should stay angry and have nothing to do with Chris or Marie.I'm beginning to hate this story

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 4 years ago
Pretty sure chris is sterile

Due to beating from Jay. Author needs to confirm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jason is the father

Chris became sterile the night Jason beat him up and kicked him in the balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If you read part 1...

you’d realize Chris is sterile from the beating Jay gave him that night. Cassie is a dumb ass, but not so dumb she’d be fucking random dudes. The thing that irritates me is Jays insistence that none of his family knows the truth about the kids conception. ‘Oh, it’s OK that MY PARENTS hate my guts, just don’t upset Cassie’

What a moron! You want to marry a woman, divorcee’ or widow, that already has kids borne out of love and IN WEDLOCK? Fine! But, raise your wife’s bastard child - No Way.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasabout 4 years ago
As I feared

True to form, Cagivagurl used part 2 to make the male protagonist a spineless wimp. His wife continues to Lord over him, belittle him, insult him, and generally treat him like s***, and he continues to take it. He even lets his father berate him yet never speaks up for himself and let's those who abuse him continue to take advantage. Utter crap. I will not waste time on part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Timeline

Chris had his balls destroyed in the fight AFTER he had sex with Cas, he is the father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Father-hood.

Chris is the kid's father. Timing says it was. And I have no doubt all will be revealed after whatsisface impregnates Chris' wife, manually. Chris' sterility happened the night he was dragged off to hospital, gonads ruptured. (Looks like he has his very last sperm-ejection to good purpose).

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Lori, read chapter 1 again

Chris is sterile because of the beat down Jason gave him. He got Cassie pregnant a minute earlier before Jason pulled him off her and started beating him. Jason should have told everyone about Jaycee after getting the DNA. He always gives in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crap

Crap crap...

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

He's sterile? So did no one ask who is the father? Is Jay that dumb?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Whatever

Well you ruined this story and where it was going should have left it alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lucky Jay

Jay is going to do the right thing, guilty of having sterilized Chris by smashing his balls. And Cassie will be all for it.

Liked the tale,

Keep it up

Red_wood

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Go back to writing other stuff

jd3608jd3608about 4 years ago

i'm assuming that Chris became sterile when Jason beat him to a pulp.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years ago

Right. Fairly predictable plot, but good storytelling.

There is one glaring, 400-lb gorilla that causes me to not be able to believe the story.

Jay's existence for at least two or three years has been based on the knowledge that Chris is Jaycee's daughter. Yet, when he learns that Chris is sterile, he doesn't IMMEDIATELY wonder then who the fuck is Jaycee's dad?????

The implication is that neither child is Jason's, because of the bit about James resembling Jaycee. Jaycee, not being Jasons implies James isn't either.

So, who else has Cassie been fucking to get knocked up, at least once. It wasn't Jason, as the DNA test proved. It wasn't Chris, as the sterility test proves.

So, that is a huge question. The bigger issue, though, is why nobody reacted to the news! No wonder Cassie was adamant to not allow Chris' name on the birth certificate and never wanted him to know... She must know Chris isn't the father

But, who else has she fucked to "experience" other men?

So, Jason will fuck Marie to make babies. That balances the karmic scale. But, if this ends up in a four way swap, I will barf.

KB

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years ago

After posting my comment, I read the other one's and started thinking.

The fact that Chris did not immediately question Jaycees paternity kind of ruined the story for me. I started Jason fucking Marie and knocking her up was karmic balancing, but that's WRONG. Chris isn't Jaycee's father. He only fucked Cassie.

What's more is Cassie has lied and lied? She cheated with at least one other person!

A happy ending with one, big family of four would be nauseating and built on those lies.

I now have a bad feeling where this is going, but am excited to read more.

Thanks for giving me something to think about. I hope you resolve this issue well.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To anonymous

If anonymous bothered reading the original story, Jason had some buddies beat the hell out of chris after he found out about Cassie and chris.

tizwickytizwickyabout 4 years ago

I think that Chris became sterile after he impregnated Cass and then later he contracted a STD from one of the many whores he'd associated with (probably gonorrhea or chlamydia).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Obviously written by a woman

I love it when an author does something ridiculous and attempts to deflect criticism by admitting the "some" may find "it" (usually something having to do with the male being written and a weak, cuckish, defective male) a problem, but in essence "the cool kids" understand.

In this case, as the story launches into the RAAC the author writes that readers may think Jay is weak and stupid, but......

No. Jay is weak and stupid and all the other people around him are written as trying to manipulate him into raising Chris's bastard. This is a common LW theme....the innocent husband is manipulated into raising the child of his wife's adultery, and it's typically an adorable little girl. The slut wins, which is the way these stories go because they are written by women and feminized men.

The honest and just resolution of the story is that Jay tells everyone the truth, first, after he left her, about Cassie's adultery, and second, after the DNA test, that Chris is the father. To be original, the story should be about Cassie "womaning up" and accepting that her betrayal means she has to have the child raised by her true father and has to lose the man she ostensibly loves, and Jay gets to move on with a woman who won't betray him. The baby wins, Chris wins, and Jay wins. Cassie has to live with someone she loves, but is not "in love" with, but it's the small price she needs to pay for being a cheating slut. But, this never happens in LW Land.

Now we see that in the next installment Jay is going to fuck a baby into Marie with Chris's blessing. So, the story descends further into cuckish inanity.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Great story

Not sure if I personally could have taken Cassie back, let alone letting Chris off the hook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ok

please please don't turn this into a wife swapping think.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 4 years ago
Still not finished?

Will there be more to this story?

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
Went way off the rails

Chapter 1 was good, but this chapter made no sense. Jay should have told his parents what Chris and Cassie did, and shared the DNA results. Jay getting back with Cassie should not have happened. A man can date and marry a woman that has had kids from other men, but asking a husband to accept the child that was created by his wife's cheating?! No way would that happen. Cassie had 2 options to fix that error - abortion or adoption. Instead, she chose to keep it and they chose to hide who the real father was. Cassie insisting that Jay patch up his relationship with Chris is B.S. too; there is no forgiveness for that. Your plan to have Marie get pregnant by Jay is rather transparent; so what will happen? Jay will be the father of Marie's child, and Chris will be the father of Cassie's child, and Jay will forgive Chris, rainbows will shine, and unicorns will be dancing in the park offering rides to everyone. Your writing is good, but I can't stand the direction you are taking this story because it is unrealistic.

Lori_the_HoosierLori_the_Hoosierabout 4 years ago
@ScorpioJJ

Read Chapter 1 again; Cassie tells Jay she took the pregnancy test a week before Chris screwed her, so she was already pregnant when she and Chris did the nasty, so again, if she was already pregnant;

a) is it because had already Chris knocked her up, because Jay isn't Jaycee's father or;

b) Chris was always sterile and John Doe knocked her up, or;

c) she's lying about being pregnant before she slept with Chris and he did knock her up, then Jay made him sterile with the beating he gave him.

(The date the doctor gave for conception was only a guess, and would have been arrived at by finding out what date her last period began on, adding her average cycle in days to that date, then subtracting 14 days; this gives an estimated date of conception, counting back from estimated due date doesn't work if you don't have a clear conception date. This is how most OB-GYN's estimate the date of conception, so there might be a 2 week margin of error between estimated date and actual date of conception)

Either way, she's lying and lying again, and if the new baby looks like Jaycee, who isn't his child, should Jay be wondering who the new baby's father is? We know the beating he took may have made Chris sterile, so he can't be the new baby's father.

Could it be Jaycee's real father (who might not even be Chris, we still don't know that yet, because Jay hasn't had a comparison DNA test done with Chris, he just assumed Chris is the baby-daddy, not him) is also the father of the new baby? Would he be justified in getting a DNA scan of the new baby? I think so, somebody's lying, and my money's on Cassie

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"No mum if I tell them it will ruin their relationship with Cassie and I need them to be there to support her. She is going to need all the help she can get in the coming years." - WTF? He's worried about his cheater wife's relationship with HIS parents?!

"No fucking way! Chris has nothing to do with this. He is not this baby's father. I don't care what you say, I would rather starve. If you don't want to help, then don't but Chris will never be Jaycees father. I will raise Jaycee by myself but he will never know." - I don't want to be cruel, but if she won't seek help from the baby's FATHER, them I'm outa there! Why should HE get extra shit, when SHE cheated, then won't go after the baby daddy. At a ROCK-BOTTOM minimum she HAS to tell his parents the truth.

"wouldn't it be nice to move on?" - Moving on doesn't mean being the shit-head's best fucking man!

What a stupid fucking place to cut off! It's pretty obvious they're going to ask Jay to fuck Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Have none of them noticed

The first child’s paternity or is this a slip up in the story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was a complete train wreck.

And to make matters worse, the story is STILL unfinished. Stop while you're behind. This wasn't worth the time spent to read it.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Way too long between chapters

I am enjoying the story with its little twists and turns. Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
God, that was stupid

He has a DNA test the proves he's not the father, but doesn't use it? Really? The reason for you gave was moronic. Then you compound it be having a bullshit reconciliation without one single logical reason for one.

<P>

Even worse, Chris suddenly is sterile, which means there's a third guy she fucked. Based on what you wrote in chapter 1, that would have instantly ended the marriage.

<P>

Did you bother reading your own story?

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 4 years ago
OK ending

So Cassie tried to lie to Jay to stop him from doing the DNA because she really wanted to be married to Jay not Chris. Chris accepted having Jay getting his wife pregnant as kind of evening things out even thought he might not know that he's Jaycees father (most likely no one told him) but he felt guilty screwing Cassie in their bed and almost breaking up their marriage. I can accept the story ending here with some kind of poetic justice and all lived happily after ever ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Keep your day job. Writing is not your absolute best. It's not even good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Should have left it

There really was no point to drag this story

You are a GOOD story teller and you should know when to stop

5 stars for 1 and 1 star for this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
he's too much of a white knight

he's actually broken any code of honor he's had in favor of a cheap easy cunt.

his bro-code, his rational morality, his sense of fairness all shattered by slimey pussy.

a woman that sleeps with your best mate, is not yours. she'll never be yours.

a woman that BREEDS with your best mate is even worse, on top of that...she kept the reminder of her cheating. she's paid ZERO penance compared to his friend.

I saw no reason for him to lie to his ex-friend. None. His slutty wife told him not to? That's a shit reason OP, and you know it. She seems to have gone from sorry and willing to work on their marriage to tyrannical, bitchy, and manipulative overnight.

She's not wife material.

I'd tell her to fuck off. She has no control over her husband. She's lost his trust and respect with her betrayals and lies. That's what you lose when you cheat. And forgiveness doesn't erase that. Fear of losing her to a disease doesn't erase that. But OP seems to think it does. I'd have my baby boy DNA tested, and I'd be fairly ambivalent about telling her. She can lie, scheme, and manipulate. Should he even care about cluing her into his actions and processes? Does she deserve equal partnership? No. She's on probation. She has to work on the relationship, not him. He's already proven to be a loyal and loving man. She has to earn that position of trust and confidence back, not him. And that takes a fuck-ton of time. I'd wager two years minimum. And probation never really ends, it only lessens. It can lessen so much that it almost feels like the old relationship. But cheating will always permanently stain a relationship. Period. No one ever tells you that. I'm telling you all that.

AngelCherysseAngelCherysseabout 4 years ago
Let's all take a deep breath here, folks

Item 1: Chris fathered Jaycee just BEFORE Jason rendered him a eunuch. Remember: it only takes once. Those little swimmers will always find a way.

Item 2: The so-called pregnancy test. My instinct is to consult the Cheater's Handbook: "Oh yeah, honey. I took the test before the party and got that big blue plus sign. OF COURSE the baby is yours (nod-nod, wink-wink). Then again, maybe she did take the test and got a false positive; that does happen. I'm leaning heavily towards Cassie following Donald Trump's medical advice and trying to blow sunshine up Jason's ass - or, perhaps, her own.

Item 3 (which everyone is ignoring): James. He looks just like his sister, right? Jason didn't bother to do the DNA test, right? I believe this is a ticking time bomb that is about to blow up in everyone's faces.

Item 4: Jason as a 'mushroom'. Everyone in his life is keeping him in the dark and piling shit on his head. Not revealing Jaycee's paternity to his parents is his own fault; he needs to get his ego out of his ass and 'man up' in the way that really matters. Stop playing the martyr! He is about thisclose to invoking the nuclear option; you can see it coming.

Item 5 (Speculated): Chris fathered Jason's child (children?) and Jason fathers Chris's children? A potential permanent wife swap?

The possibilities are endless....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chris' sterility

I don't think Cass had fucked a third person resulting in Jaycee. My guess is that Chris is her bio-dad. He became sterile as a result of Jason's beating the crap out of him in ch. 1.

But I could be wrong; it's up to Cagivagurl. She obviously plans to continue this tale, given how ch. 2 ended.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 4 years ago
Total bunch of RAAC CRAP!!!

Does anyone think that the beating Cris got and the kicks to his balls made him sterile???? I am tired of reading reconciliation stories where the man is stomped into the ground by irate do-good folks. Why can't the shit upon man ever fucking win??

njlaurennjlaurenabout 4 years ago
Story has problems

If Chris is truly sterile in this chapter, there is one of two explanations. If he was sterile the whole time then there is no way he could get Cassie pregnant. The only other might be when Jay beat Chris up he so damaged his nuts he couldn't have kids any more. The problem with that is if there was testicular damage they would have run tests in the hospital and he would have known (it is also likely he would not have huge output,damage that severe would cut down seminal fluid output). If Jay was responsible for Chris's being sterile it would put another layer on this, but the way the story is written it is problematic for the reason above.

His parents are also problematic,they had to know Jay wouldn't walk away without reason, they had to know Cassie did something horrible,but they act like he is wrong.

Hopefully the story will wrap this up and find an interesting twist,the obvious one of Jay fucking Marie and doing double duty (revenge fuck and insemination) is there,but what about Chris's behavior?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jay made Chris sterile

After he beat the shit out of him on THAT night. Lost one testicle, the other damaged beyond repair. Jay really needs to clear the air with EVERYONE, tell the whole unvarnished truth, then offer Jaycee to Chris and Marie. If Cassie doesn't like it, tough shit.

Rw43Rw43about 4 years ago
Many readers are missing the point left over from Ch 1

Chris is sterile because of our protagonist's second kick to his balls after he had impregnated Cassie. It was his one and only opportunity to make a baby with her, and he got it done.

If this is true, it doesn't explain Cassie's reason for springing the big party on everybody. She never gave a reason other than having tested positive the week before; which of course would make her an idiot, since pregnant women are supposed to limit their alcohol consumption.

There sure do seem to be a lot of people who don't want to listen to Jason. That would seem to be the primary source of his anger. Yet he continues to allow himself to be manipulated, so I don't see a complete resolution to his anger issues anytime soon. However, as he realizes that his life is at least better than Chris', that anger should abate.

As a reader, I think you are entitled to resolve your characters' conflicts any way you choose. Jason's anger was understandable as long as he was not being heard. But his reconciliation with Cassie is also understandable. She was not dishonest with him.

But bringing this entire story full circle will be a nice twist. Looking forward to how you make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Say Lori

Say Lori, the dad would be Chris. Chris shot his swimmers in Cassie the night Jaycee was conceived, then Jay stomped his ass sterile.

Not a bad story except one thing: Jay needs a better wife. No way Cassie should have anything to say or do with Chris or Marie....ever. Jay should have divorced Cassie, told his parents why, and been done with it.

All these Chapter 2 gyrations kind of suck. Here is the thing: as you mature, people along the way move in, then out of your life. Cassie and Chris should have been out of Jay's. Only thing worse than Cassie's serially stupid decisions were Jay's to allow his self to be manipulated.

With all due respect to the writer for good work on Chap 1, this story should be done and the prospect of a 3rd chapter somewhat unappealing. 2 Stars for this installment.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago

Well, I think I can see how this might be going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is beyond stupid

This story had a really good chapter 1 now, it’s complete and utter horseshit. You truly made your main character into a willing cuckhold. His reasoning for getting back to her was stupid, yes he cared for her still I understand but the bill’s arguments is simple stop paying for shit when you don’t live there. Bring the DNA to court proving infidelity and get a divorce and move on that simple. Now depending on how far you want to push these chapters you do realize you set your main character up for Financial suicide right and can ruin his reputation as a man seeing as that’s one of his big issues? If she cheats again with Chris now that he is back in their lives the DNA can be used to prove he fathered the 1st child which means you knew of the affair and stayed so infidelity is out of the question when filing for divorce on your end but not on hers which I will explain later. You’re now the legal father to the 1st born because you were married at the time so child support for both kids will now have to be paid and for Chris’s child since they aren’t going the medical way there’s no paper trail to say the main characters wife was aware and that it wasn’t an affair if she decides to divorce him now and Chris gets a divorce, Chris doesn’t have to pay child support and you’re stuck paying with 3 kids with only 1 you truly wanted. And Chris gets your wife. So I’m going to ask you now the same question he asked in this chapter what does he get out of this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story ...

but its stating to drag. The first baby and Jay's being sterile needsto be addressed, There is a simple solution to the high expense. Chris seems smart enough for that to come up immediately just like Jay being sterile.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

The problem with this story is the main cast are all deeply unlikable.

1) Cassie. A prick-teasing slut that loved all the attention from both friends. She fucked Chris, got knocked up by him, then relentlessly browbeat her cucked husband into accepting the bastard daughter. Oh and her giggling about how much Chris cums? She obviously regrets nothing. What an unbelievable cunt.

2) Chris. Shittiest best friend ever, who lusted after the guy's wife and leaped at the chance to fuck her. Despite everything he did to utterly destroy their marriage, he's still harassing Jay to be friends again! What a slimy turd. The best part of chapter 1 was this guy getting beaten within an inch of his life.

3) Jay. Just beyond stupid. The first thing he should've done when Cassie fucked his best friend in the marital bed (right beside him!) was tell EVERYONE. Then when she got knocked up, get the DNA test, and announce to the world that he's not the father. After that, just divorce the slut and move on. Instead he puts up with years of guilt-trips and abuse from his family, because he's too dumb to tell them the truth. It's hard to have any sympathy for this moron.

Now I hate RAAC stories and I could tell within the first few paragraphs this was going to be a cuckie reconciliation barf-fest. However, this twist with Marie is actually pretty satisfying. Jay should start an affair with the hot redhead and knock her up repeatedly. Either divorce Cassie and leave with Marie and his new family, or give her 4+ kids and laugh as impotent Chris has to raise a legion of his bastards. Win-win.

Anonymous2019Anonymous2019about 4 years ago

The commentators aren't dumb asses about Chris being sterile, it's been so long since chapter 1 that everyone forgot what happened. Can see where this is going now, he'll fuck Marie, she'll get pregnant and it'll be all roses, live happily every after fucking each other. WHY didn't he use the DNA test, WHY did he not tell everyone the baby wasn't his, WHY did SHE need HIS families support? SHE cheated and deserves to keep it all happy with HIS family while they treat him like shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for the effort.

Kind of puzzling dumb and illogical. Why? Cassie acted the whore and is still not really regretful. It was a great fuck, she got a great kid, and she's got a stupid schlep to change nappy's and pay the bills. Her life is perfect. Is that the moral of this story?

Whatever. Take your time writing the next installment. We can wait.

Impo_64Impo_64about 4 years ago
This could have been a good part, but...

This could have been a good part, but some issues destroyed it: 1 - He said:"I let my anger get the better of me and I went too far"...Really? he found his "brother" fucking his wife beat him and that was go too far? He became sterile and so what? He deserved that and much more... 2 - His wife cheated with his "brother", got pregnant, he accept her back, accept the child as his own, and she still had the brazenness to give her husband cold shoulders when he didn't want to resume his old friendship? And he didn't react? Really? 3 - when Marie said: "Chris is so virile and when he ejaculates it is like a fountain, he always cum's in bucket loads", her reaction was: "giggle evilly, and say: "Yeah tell me about it."...and again he didn't react? Really? 4 - after parking the asshole car he went back insideand found the pair of them were cuddled up...And again didn't react? Really? I hope part 3 can be better than this and save the story...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointing chapter but will keep reading.

This chapter made no sense. Jayson knew Cassie's first baby wasn't his when he first looked at it. DNA confirmed he was not the father. He told Cassie he would not support another man's baby. He allowed his relationship with his family to suffer because he didn't want to damage their support of Cassie and the baby! Yet when Cassie somehow goes into a coma, Jayson is the one supporting her not his family. Cassie says she would rather starve than ask for Chris to support his baby.

Cassie manipulates Jayson to come back and take care of her and the baby. Cassie has another baby that looks just like the first and there is no DNA test! Chris fucked Cassie after she knew she was pregnant. Is there another Daddy in this story. Chris is sterile we assume because of the beating but maybe he was sterile the whole time. Jayson is not the father. Is there another man who is the father of both children?

Jayson is manipulated by guilt and obligation. Cassie is never pressed to explain exactly what led up to the night of sex with Chris. Was she really pregnant before it happened? Why was she insistent on cutting Chris out of her life at the risk of death and then insistent on bringing him back after she trapped Jayson into coming back? Does Marie know that Chris fucked Cassie and that is the reason for the split. Why wouldn't Chris suspect that he may be the baby's father when he knew that Jayson left Cassie after the baby was born?

It would be cheating if the answer is that there is a third man in Cassie's life who is responsible for her children but it is the only logical possibility. Chris can't be the father of James if he is sterile. I have been checking for this chapter every day since chapter one. While I found this interesting, it was not as good as the first one for the inquisitions I raised above. We still don't really know who Cassie is other than an manipulative person who wants Jayson to be her husband. It is not clear to me why she wants him to be the husband except for her reputation. She is cold to him unless he succumbs to her will. Jayson should have left town as soon as the DNA results were given to him.

Please don't take so long with chapter 3. I gave you 3 stars for this chapter and hope to give you more next time.

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
some are to stupid to swim in the gene pool

none of these characters should ever have had any children much less be married.

WillieWolfeWillieWolfeabout 4 years ago
Chris is not a friend.

Get reconciliation, as life is way to complex, not with standing the effect one stupid moment can have. Get children are innocent and jay is Jaycee's daddy even if he is not her biological father.

Chris is no friend. From day one he has been working to fuck Cassie, who you would have to say was more than willing. That part of the story has more to play. The fact that Cassie wants Chris and Marie in her life and so by default Jays life is disrespectful. Guess there will be a chapter 3. Lets hope it is not to predictable and we are surprised.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

I guess we all are over thinking the paternity thing. If you read chapter one, she claimed to have taken the test a week before the party. She told Jay the party was to celebrate it but just happened to forgot to tell anyone. Being a number Nazi, if you add up the months for her to have been P/G at the party she would have had to carry it for either 10 or 11 months, that was how Jay figured out who was the father. Jay had smashed Chris' balls after the deed was done that night.

Cassie's Mom was the one to beg Jay to come back after Cassie got sick and was hospitalized. He bonded with Jaycee during that time. All in chapter one.

I'm sure the author is sorry for any confusion. Still a good read.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
If Jay could tell that the kid was Chris’ just by looking, . . .

. . . why couldn’t everybody else?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

The author may Jay a complete pussy. Everyone is telling him what to do and he's caving. Please, have Jay get in a fatal accident so he does defile the gene pool with Marie or Cassie.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 4 years ago
See It Coming

Jay will be asked to impregnate Chris the old fashioned way. Irony, payback, the end.

sdc97230sdc97230about 4 years ago
Doesn't make any sense

He divorces his wife because she cheats but keeps the reason secret at his expense to preserve her relationship with his OWN parents?

tangledweedtangledweedabout 4 years ago

I can't decide which is more annoying, the supposedly tough guy who is such a pushover or the supposedly loving wife, who is both dishonest and extremely manipulative. At least she gets it honestly from her mother, another manipulative woman.

Cassie always backed Chris, no matter what, even when he broke up someone else's marriage. The description of the bachelor party sure sounded like he was trying to sabotage his best friend's wedding before it happened. Chris had a history of being scum and it never mattered to Cassie, up to and including when she fucked him in the same bed as her husband.

Cassie success in pushing the former friends back together cements her position as the dominant partner in their relationship. It's as if she didn't give a fuck that shoving Chris in his face would bring back her husband's pain. It's as if her long game was to get back to fucking Chris in some kind of partner swap/group action.

I think we can all see the inevitable solution to Marie and Chris not being able to have a child will be to have Jason just simply fuck Marie. It all plays like a marital infidelity soap opera, so some histrionics are to be expected. There is still the end game options, be it swapping, group sex or even possibly polyamory with Jason left with two wives after Chris dies in an accident due to his drinking.

Yes, I will read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dumb

Chris is sterile because of the beating Jason gave him. Readers just need to start reading complex stories more carefully.

Hero68Hero68about 4 years ago

Thank you for helping to prove that meany readers are only skimming the stories on this site.

The amount of people in the comments that don't know that Chris is sterile because of Jason's violent reaction to him finding Chris and Cassie having sex is staggering.

Don't you people read the stories you comment on (and rate)?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES