Best Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin could only scoff at Lucas's shaky voiced invitation. It was kind of funny how he didn't even feel particularly surprised by the offer. And whatever his "conscience" had been saying before was now completely silenced. From Justin's perspective, Lucas had just confirmed what a willing beta he was.

Jessica was a bit more shocked, but, like Justin, not entirely surprised. There was really no mistaking what Lucas was asking for at this point. Still, she felt the need to give him an opportunity to change his mind, if only to assuage her own feelings of guilt. "Um...are you sure, baby?" she asked. "You don't want to just go to sleep?"

Lucas could see Jessica was offering him the chance to avoid going down this road. But in his mind, all he could see were Justin's lips sucking on her tits, his dick stretching her pussy as she came. "Nah," he said, still trying to sound casual. "I mean, it's only, like, what, midnight? We can keep things going a while longer, right?"

Jessica glanced at Justin, who was now smirking confidently at her. She turned back to Lucas, shrugged, and said hesitantly, "Okay...sure. Let's go."

As soon as they stepped outside, the cool night air hit Lucas's face and immediately sobered him up. The three of them began walking in silence, all lost in their thoughts as they anticipated what was about to happen. Jessica and Justin walked together, not touching, but side by side, exchanging sly, excited glances, while Lucas trailed behind them.

Lucas was the only one who began regretting this situation. Justin and Jessica, feeling like they'd now been given permission, were simply eager to get back to Lucas's place. But Lucas began getting a queasy feeling in the pit of his stomach, and his hard-on began to soften in his jeans. What the hell had he been thinking? Was he really about to just hand his girlfriend over to his best friend...again? He loved this girl, and he was about to throw it all away for nothing? For the opportunity to watch while he stood there with his dick in his hand? It was crazy. What was wrong with him?

He began frantically thinking of ways to get out of this. Would it be too awkward for him to just say right there that he was too tired to hang out? Maybe Justin and Jessica weren't thinking about this in the same way Lucas was. Maybe this was all only in Lucas's fucked up head, and they were just expecting to have a friendly drink together? As Lucas doubted and wrestled with himself, they got closer and closer to Lucas's place, and it started to feel silly to suddenly call things off and tell Justin to go home. It would be fine. They were adults. They would have a drink, have some laughs, send Justin on his way, and then Lucas would have sex with his girlfriend like a normal person. That's what he wanted. Wasn't it?

Lucas's hand trembled when they arrived at his apartment and he unlocked his front door. "Uh, yeah, I actually am pretty wiped from all that dancing," he said as they walked inside. "We'll probably just have one quick drink and then hit the hay, right, Jess?"

Jessica could tell that Lucas was having doubts now. But the entire walk over she'd been eyeing Justin, picturing his perfectly sculpted body, thinking about how good it had felt to slide his dick all the way down her throat until she gagged on it. Every thought she had was filtered through a haze of lust and desire, so all she really felt when Lucas half-heartedly tried to put a stop to things was irritated. As pathetic as it was (she didn't push the word out of her mind this time), it was obvious that he wanted this. So why was he trying to mess it all up now?

"I dunno," Jessica said casually. "I was just thinking, you had said before that maybe we should smoke a joint when we get back?"

"Hey, great idea," Justin said quickly. He sat down on Lucas's couch, then looked up at Jessica and patted the cushion next to him.

Lucas sighed. He watched Jessica smile and sit down next to Justin, then look innocently back at Lucas. This obviously wasn't all just in his head. They were testing him. Justin had an arrogant smirk on his face as he looked at Lucas and waited confidently for his reaction, then he casually put his arm on the back of the couch, above Jessica's shoulders. Justin was practically challenging Lucas to put a stop to this.

Of course, Lucas could simply say no, he was too tired, they should save the joint for another time. But his brain was scrambled now, and he somehow convinced himself that the joint would help him relax and he should just wait and see how things went. "Oh, uh...yeah, okay," he said finally. "I'll just...I'll go get it."

He walked to his bedroom, opened a drawer in his desk, and pulled out the joint, a lighter, and an ashtray, then walked back out to the living room, half expecting the two of them to already be making out and stripping each other down. But they were still just sitting there, smiling at each other. Justin's arm was maybe a couple inches closer to Jessica's shoulders than it had been, and Jessica had maybe scooted a couple inches closer to Justin, but Lucas couldn't be sure.

He set the ashtray on the coffee table, the joint and lighter resting inside. "Here ya go," he said. "I, uh...I have to hit up the bathroom. Be right back."

Knowing that he was leaving them alone again, that they might interpret this as an invitation for them to get started, half dreading what he would see when he came back and half excited, he walked down the hall to the bathroom. He really did have to pee; all the beers he'd had were catching up with him. Afterward, he just stood at the sink for a while, staring at himself in the mirror. He splashed cold water on his face, which helped to clear his head and calm his nerves a little. Then he took a deep breath, stepped outside, and walked back down the hall to the living room.

Meanwhile, Jessica and Justin looked at each other and smiled as Lucas left the room. "Um...hi," Jessica said softly as Justin nudged his arm a little closer to her shoulders.

"Hi," Justin said. He leaned forward and took the joint and lighter, then leaned back and put the joint in his mouth. "This all seems kind of...familiar, doesn't it?"

Jessica laughed. "Yeah, definitely," she said. "Kind of funny that Lucas would invite you back with us, huh?"

Justin nodded as he lit the joint and took a puff. As he exhaled smoothly, he said, "Yeah. Funny. That's one way of putting it."

"How else would you put it?" Jessica asked, leaning closer to him.

"Well...don't get me wrong, he's my best friend. And I don't want to say anything insulting about your boyfriend," he said, but he had a sly grin on his face that revealed he wasn't particularly concerned. "Some guys are just a little...off like that, I guess. I mean, now that I think about it, he's always kind of acted like my sidekick."

Jessica giggled a little. "Really? What do you mean?" she asked.

"Oh, ya know, he's always just been kind of...passive, I guess? But that's not exactly the right word," Justin said, glancing at her.

She just smiled back, clearly not offended. "Submissive?" she offered.

Justin laughed a little. "Submissive. Yeah, that's better," he said. He held the joint out to her. "But enough about him." She reached for the joint, but he pulled his hand back before she could take it. "Oh, I remember last time you coughed a lot when you took a hit," he said. "It's actually a lot smoother if somebody else blows the smoke into your mouth. I could show you, if you want."

She smiled. "What if Lucas comes out and sees that?" she asked. "Won't he get the wrong idea?"

Justin smirked. "Something makes me think he won't mind," he said. "Either way, he's not gonna do anything about it, is he?"

Jessica knew this was wrong, knew that Justin was being arrogant and cruel. But in a way, that only added to the thrill and to her desire for him. So she just smiled back and said, "Okay. Sure."

Justin inhaled smoke from the joint, then held it in his mouth. He brought his hand to the side of Jessica's neck, pulled her face close to his, then pressed his lips against hers. He exhaled, she inhaled. Then they kept their lips together, and their tongues slid in and out of each other's mouths, just for a second before they parted and looked in each other's eyes.

They heard a throat-clearing sound and turned to see Lucas standing there, staring. "Uh...what's going on?" he asked.

Neither of them were particularly concerned. "Oh, don't worry, dude. She was just taking a hit off of me so she wouldn't cough so much," Justin said nonchalantly. "No big deal, right?"

"Oh," Lucas said softly. "Uh...okay." He had fully intended to walk out here and put a stop to this. He had looked himself in the mirror and quietly rehearsed telling Justin that he was sorry, but he was exhausted and they were going to have to call it a night. But as soon as he saw Justin and Jessica's lips pressed together, his hard-on sprang to life and he completely forgot everything he was going to say.

"Why don't you sit down and take a hit yourself?" Justin said to him. "You look a little stressed."

Lucas nodded and moved toward a chair next to the couch.

"Oh, actually, why don't you grab us some glasses of water first?" Justin asked. "We're all gonna have pretty bad hangovers if we don't hydrate, ya know?" As he said this, his arm casually slid down around Jessica's shoulders, his fingers lightly tracing lines on her upper arm. Lucas saw this, but Justin just held eye contact with him and smiled as if nothing was wrong.

Lucas knew Justin was trying to assert his control over the situation, knew he was getting a kick out of telling Lucas what to do. He knew he should say something about Justin's arm around his girlfriend's shoulders, say anything at all to slam the brakes on this situation before things went too far. But instead he just swallowed nervously and replied, "Um, yeah, no problem, coming right up."

As he walked into the kitchen, the amused look he spotted on Jessica's face tore him up inside. It was happening all over again, and he was allowing it. He felt so humiliated as he took out glasses and filled them with ice. From the kitchen, he could still see them on the couch together, kind of giggling softly and scooting closer together.

He brought three glasses of ice water back and set them on the coffee table. Jessica was now close enough to Justin that they were touching, and Justin's arm was still draped comfortably around her shoulders, as if they were a couple.

Justin, clearly enjoying himself, watched as Lucas picked up the joint and took a hit. Then he leaned forward and grabbed his water, taking a gulp. "Hey, I need to take a leak too," he said, then looked over at Jessica. "Don't worry, I'll be right back." As he walked down the hall, he called back to Lucas, "Don't steal my seat, buddy!"

This made Jessica laugh a little, tying another knot in Lucas's stomach at the same time it made his hard-on twitch in his jeans. After his first hit of weed, he felt his brain swirling. He tapped the joint out in the ashtray and left it there. Jessica looked at him with a mixture of amusement and sympathy. "You okay, baby?" she asked.

"Uh...yeah," Lucas said. He watched as she kicked her shoes off and curled her legs underneath her. She looked so unbelievably sexy. So why didn't he just go over to her and start making out with her? Or at least claim the spot next to her on the couch? Who cared if Justin had told him not to take his seat? He couldn't tell Lucas where to sit in his own apartment, especially when it was next to his own girlfriend.

Instead, he looked at Jessica's sly smile and felt himself turning red, then looked down at the floor, ashamed of himself.

"Baby...please don't get all pouty," Jessica said. "I mean...you invited him over, didn't you?"

"...yeah," Lucas said.

"So...I mean, I think you knew where this would be headed if he came over, right?" she pressed, trying to be gentle even as she was getting a little impatient with his indecisiveness.

He swallowed and looked at her. "But...does it have to?" he asked in a pleading voice.

She sighed a little, not knowing what to say. At this point, even if he straight out told her not to do anything with Justin, she wasn't sure if she would listen to him. She liked to think that she would, that she wasn't a completely terrible person. But she wasn't at all confident. What was starting to annoy her, though, was that she knew Lucas wanted this, that his half-hearted resistance was all just stemming from his insecurities. She was certain that if she reached over and grabbed his crotch, she'd find a rock hard erection.

Before she could answer, the bathroom door opened down the hall and Justin walked back into the living room. He paused, smiling a little as he noted that Lucas had stayed in his chair, then sat back down next to Jessica and draped his arm around her again. "How's it going?" he asked casually, savoring his dominance over Lucas as he pulled Jessica close to him.

"It's going okay," Jessica said, putting a hand on his knee. "Lucas seems a little...upset, though."

"Oh...really?" Justin asked, mildly surprised that Lucas hadn't completely caved in once he took a hit of weed.

"Yeah. I think he'll be okay though," Jessica said, rubbing Justin's lower thigh a little. There was a pregnant pause as Lucas watched and nervously chewed the inside of his cheek. "Oh, I just remembered I have some spare PJs in your bedroom," she said to Lucas. "This dress is getting kind of uncomfortable. Why don't you two talk while I change out of it?"

She stood up and walked down the hall. Lucas and Justin both watched her butt swaying back and forth sexily as she did.

As Lucas's bedroom door closed behind her, Justin leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees, looking at Lucas. "So...what's up, bro?"

Lucas sighed nervously. "Uh, Justin, look," he said, summoning his resolve. "I know I probably gave you the wrong idea by inviting you back here with us. But, uh...I think maybe we should just, like, call it a night?" He wanted to sound firm, but his voice was shaky and his words came out more like a question than a statement.

"Hmm," Justin said. He felt a trace of sympathy for Lucas, even some guilt at what he was about to do. But mostly he felt that whether Lucas wanted to admit it or not, he had invited Justin over for a reason. Deep down, Lucas knew what Jessica really needed, and he knew that he was never going to be able to give it to her himself. At this point, nothing Lucas said was going to stop Justin from taking what belonged to him. Still, he felt bad that his friend was clearly struggling over this, so he tried to help him understand what his new role was in all of this. "I think maybe you're the one who has the wrong idea."

"What do you mean?" Lucas asked.

Justin sighed and shook his head, like he was disappointed that Lucas needed this explained to him. "You're seriously gonna tell me you haven't been fantasizing all night about what I'm going to do to your girlfriend?"

Lucas's mouth fell open slightly. By now, Justin was familiar with the awestruck, puppy dog look on his face. "What?" Lucas said defensively. "Uh, no, I haven't."

His cheeks were turning bright red and his voice was trembling. Even he knew how obvious it was that he was lying. Justin scoffed, then shrugged. "Okay," he said flatly. "Well...I'm sorry to have to spell it out for you, but here's what's gonna happen, buddy. Your girl is in your bedroom right now picking out some skimpy little outfit to change into. She's gonna come out here, and she's gonna show off her body for me. Not for you. For me." He paused, staring Lucas in the eyes. "Do you think I'm wrong?"

Lucas's mouth had gone dry, and he looked down at the floor, unable to hold eye contact with Justin. "I...no," he admitted softly.

Justin smiled, glad that his friend was starting to accept reality. "Yeah, I didn't think so," he said. "She's gonna come out here and sit down right next to me. And I'm gonna put my hands on her. Wherever I want. She's gonna let me. And you're gonna let me. Aren't you?"

Lucas couldn't deny it, but he also couldn't bring himself to admit it. He just sat there, looking at the floor.

"Look, buddy," Justin pressed on, adopting a sympathetic tone. "You're my best friend. I like you. Jess likes you. But...you know you're not giving her what she needs."

"I am!" Lucas protested. "I...I've been giving her orgasms! Real ones!"

Justin laughed. "Good for you, good for you," he said condescendingly. "But be honest. When you fuck her, does she look anything like what she did when you saw her with me? Does she squeal and whimper and cry out like she did for me? Does that tight little body of hers tremble as she begs you to fuck her harder? Do you make her cum over and over and over again on your dick like I did?"

That slack jawed look on his face again. He could only blink stupidly as he stared back at Justin. That was okay; they both knew the answers to his questions.

"It's okay, though. Because...be honest," Justin said. "You're practically about to cum in your pants just thinking about seeing me with her again, aren't you?"

"I...I..." Lucas stammered, beginning to waver.

"Here, I'll ask a simpler question, buddy," Justin said. "Are you stiff right now?"

Lucas swallowed, rubbing his sweaty palms on his knees. "Y...yes," he admitted.

Justin laughed. "So...your best friend is sitting here telling you he's about to fuck your girlfriend right in front of you, and you've got a hard-on?"

Lucas nodded.

"Okay then," Justin said. "So, look, it's up to you. You can try to put a stop to this if you want. I can't promise either of us will listen to you, but you can try." He paused. "But I don't think you want to."

Just then, the bedroom door down the hall opened, and both of them immediately turned to see what Jessica had changed into. She strutted sexily down the hall. Justin grinned, Lucas's mouth fell open even wider. She was in a tiny little pair of skin-tight cotton pajama shorts and a thin, white cotton tank top that stopped just below her tits. Her erect nipples were visible through the thin fabric. She walked confidently into the living room as both men stared at her. Standing in front of Justin, she stretched her arms above her head, making the bottom of her tits visible. "Mmmmmm, I feel so much more comfy now," she said, then sat down next to Justin, curled her legs underneath her, and leaned against him cozily. Justin wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close. "How's Lucas doing?" she asked him.

"Oh, I think he's better now," Justin said, flashing Lucas a cocky grin before turning his attention back to Jessica. "He's just a little tired. Actually, I hate to say it, but I don't think he's gonna be able to take care of you tonight the way he should, ya know what I mean?" He turned back to Lucas. "Isn't that right, buddy?"

This was it. Lucas could try to object, like Justin had said. But instead, as he felt his cheeks burning, he nodded and said apologetically, "Uh...yeah."

"Aw, really?" Jessica said, pouting at Lucas a little. "Baby, I'm actually feeling, like, really horny tonight."

Lucas swallowed nervously. "I...I'm sorry, honey," he said. "I'm just, uh...too tired."

She let out a sexy little whine. "Can I show you something?" she asked. Without letting him answer, she sat back and spread her legs, revealing a tiny wet spot that had formed on her little cotton shorts.

"Oh, damn," Justin said. He slid his hand up her bare thigh, then lightly thumbed the wet spot. "You really are desperate for it, aren't you?"

She smiled at him and nodded. "I really, really, really am," she whined, slowly undulating her hips, rubbing her pussy against his thumb.