Best Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas shook his head. "So fucking cruel," he said, but he was laughing. "I swear, for a second there I thought I was gonna cum without even touching myself."

Justin laughed. He slapped her ass and said, "She's a bad fucking girl, isn't she? Come on and ride my dick again, slut."

Justin lay down on the bed. Jessica happily climbed on top of him and began bouncing up and down on his cock. Lucas started stroking himself again.

Justin glanced over and saw this, and decided to test Lucas's limits himself. He reached up and squeezed Jessica's perky tits as she rode him, then pulled her down to him so they could make out for a bit. When they parted lips, Justin looked over and saw Lucas's mouth hanging open as his fist continued pumping away at his dick. "Listen up. I'm gonna spend the whole weekend here," he said. "You'll sleep on the couch. Understand?"

Lucas nodded obediently. "Yes," he said, still stroking.

Justin smirked. "What a little bitch you are. Ya know what? When I'm fucking your girlfriend, I need you to start calling me 'sir.' Ya know, as a sign of respect for what I'm doing for you."

Lucas swallowed and quickly nodded again. "Y...yes, sir," he said.

Justin saw that Lucas had to stop stroking at that point to keep himself from cumming. "Good boy," he continued. "Now say, 'thank you, sir.'"

"Thank you, sir," Lucas said quickly, gripping his dick tightly but still not stroking.

"'Thank you for showing me what a pathetic little beta loser I am, sir,'" Justin directed.

"Oh god," Lucas groaned, and released his dick from his hand entirely. "Thank you for showing me what a pathetic little beta loser I am, sir," he said, his hard-on waving in front of him.

Justin smirked, conceding with mild surprise that Lucas had won this little contest. He looked up at Jessica, gripped her narrow waist, and asked, "You getting close?"

"Oh god, yes," Jessica said. Watching this exchange, her pussy was flooding all over Justin's dick.

"You ready to take my load?" he asked. "Don't worry, you'll get plenty more this weekend."

"Oh god, yes," Jessica moaned. "Please cum inside me."

Justin gripped her waist tighter and began bouncing her up and down on his dick. As her moans escalated, he looked over at Lucas. "Ohhhh, fuck, dude, here I come, I'm gonna paint your girlfriend's fucking insides."

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" Jessica cried out, having her fourth orgasm of the night.

Justin slammed her down on his cock and let out a long groan, feeling his cock pulsing inside her as he shot a massive load deep in her pussy. Then he held her like that and looked over at Lucas.

Lucas stood there, smiling shyly, weirdly proud of himself as they saw he had not blown his load yet. It had been difficult, but he'd lasted long enough to get sloppy seconds.

"Good job, buddy," Justin said condescendingly as Jessica climbed off of him. Justin rose from the bed and looked at Lucas arrogantly. "Enjoy what's left."

Lucas nodded. "Thank you...sir," he said.

Jessica lay down on her back and smiled up at him, spreading her legs and fingering herself. Justin's load had been so massive that globs of cum were already oozing out of her. Lucas swallowed nervously and stepped between her legs, easily slipping his erection into her warm, sloppy pussy. "Oh Jesus," he moaned.

Jessica giggled. "You feel it, baby? You feel all your best friend's cum inside me?" She scooped some up with her finger and brought it to her lips. "Mmmm," she moaned, licking Justin's cum off her finger.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck," Lucas whimpered. Her pussy was loose and slippery on his dick. He got about three thrusts in before he started squirting. "Ohhhh god...holy shit...holy fuck," he groaned as he came.

Jessica and Justin laughed. "Wow, buddy, that was so impressive," Justin said sarcastically. "Okay, time to get the fuck out. We'll see you in the morning."

EPILOGUE

The next day, Lucas prepared breakfast to the sounds of Justin and Jessica's morning sex. He still felt a little ashamed and embarrassed, but a kind of peace was also coming over him. Sure, it was weird, but if he just accepted it, maybe he and Jessica (and Justin?) could find happiness together.

As the weekend continued, he came to embrace things more and more. In a funny way, when Justin was done fucking Jessica and they were all just hanging out, things would go back to "normal" pretty easily. Then, when they got horny again, Justin would take charge and Lucas would slip back into his submissive role, either watching Justin and Jessica go at it or waiting in the living room while they had some private time together.

Then the weekend ended. Lucas and Jessica sat down and had a serious conversation together, in which Jessica told Lucas she simply wasn't going to be able to give up on fucking Justin on a regular basis. She was worried this would hurt Lucas and destroy their relationship, but it was the truth. Lucas, unsurprised, said he understood, and asked her if she thought there was any way they could make this work, if he was willing to let her continue being with Justin. For Jessica, this was the reaction she had been too afraid to hope for. She smiled, gave Lucas a big hug and kiss, and told him she loved him. "You're the best boyfriend ever," she said.

So they continued. Justin and Lucas's friendship remained strong, if altered. The power dynamic had of course changed between the two of them, and Justin adopted a kind of arrogant, dominant attitude toward Lucas, without being a total jerk about it. Lucas didn't mind. He even started to get weirdly turned on by simple things like Justin telling Lucas to go get him a beer if they were hanging out at a bar.

Sometimes things would get tricky, like when Lucas would ask Jessica if she wanted to go out and she had to tell him that she was spending the night at Justin's place. Or sometimes Justin would pop in unexpectedly when Lucas and Jessica were watching a movie at his place together, and it turned out Jessica had invited him over without saying anything. But as soon as Lucas was watching them strip each other down, or was viewing the little video clips Justin sent when she was over at his place, his dick was in his hand and he was happy.

On rare occasions, he continued to get Justin's sloppy seconds, but most of the time he either came in his hand or Justin and Jessica were having a one-on-one session without Lucas even around. Sometimes, those were the hottest times for Lucas, when he could only imagine what they were doing together.

It wasn't long before Lucas and Jessica moved in together, and soon Lucas was regularly coming home to catch Justin and Jessica in the middle of a fuck session. Sometimes he would spy on them without them knowing he was watching. Other times they'd be going at it right in the living room, and they'd see him walk in and laugh at the surprised look on his face.

Of course, now that they'd started down this road, things inevitably escalated. To heighten Lucas's humiliation, Justin and Jessica began flirting with each other even when other people were around to see it. One evening, the three of them were all hanging out at a bar when Lucas happened to run into a group of his coworkers. Lucas introduced them to his friend and girlfriend. Things were normal at first, but then Justin and Jessica started making suggestive, flirty comments to each other, which Lucas had to pretend to ignore. Whenever Lucas turned his back or went to the bar to get a drink, Justin would put his arm around Jessica or lightly rest his hand on her butt, winking at Lucas's coworkers. Some of them thought it was funny, others got uncomfortable, but none of them felt like they could say anything to Lucas. Eventually, Justin and Jessica excused themselves to go to the bathroom at the same time and were both gone for about fifteen minutes. Lucas knew what was going on, of course, but had to act oblivious. His coworkers tried to gently broach the subject, one of them asking Lucas if he was worried that they were both gone for so long. Lucas just shrugged it off like it was no big deal. When Justin and Jessica returned together, her hair was a little mussed and they were both red in the face. His coworkers were all exchanging shocked, amused glances, but Lucas still had to act like he didn't notice anything, even though he knew he looked like a completely gullible idiot who was getting blatantly cucked by his own best friend. That night, Jessica jerked him off telling him in detail how she had sucked Justin's dick in the bathroom until he came all over her face, teasing him about the fact that his coworkers now knew what a pathetic loser he was. Lucas blew his load in less than five minutes. From that point on, his coworkers in the office would give him funny little sideways glances and whisper about him behind his back, and he'd have to scurry off to a bathroom stall to jerk off.

The same thing happened with their circle of friends. Justin and Jessica would flirt right in front of Lucas and their friends, sometimes sneaking off together. They always kept it just barely discrete enough that it wasn't completely obvious, but their friends quickly began getting suspicious. Lucas would notice their quizzical looks in his direction every time Jessica and Justin made some flirty comment or touched each other in a way that was a little too familiar. Every now and then, a friend would pull him aside and try to talk to him about it, and Lucas would have to act like the most naive boyfriend in the world. Eventually, his friends just had to accept that Lucas was willfully blind to the situation, and it became a kind of open secret that Lucas was getting cucked. At parties, he would sometimes catch his friends pointing and giggling as Justin and Jessica practically cuddled with each other right in front of him. All of this only got him rock hard. Afterward, the three of them would fantasize together about Justin fucking Jessica in front of their friends, all of them laughing at Lucas helplessly jerking himself off. But they all knew some things would have to remain a fantasy, as this one was not exactly realistic.

Months passed, and Lucas finally felt the time was right to pop the question. He took Jessica out for a fancy dinner, got down on one knee, and proposed. She burst into tears of happiness, immediately said yes, and brought him into her arms, kissing him. That night, they had the first "regular" sex they'd had in a long time. Not only that, but she actually came. It paled in comparison to sex with Justin, but it was still nice. For about a week, they only had eyes for each other, and they were almost like a normal, monogamous couple. But both of them knew it couldn't last, and the next weekend, Justin was over, congratulating them on their engagement and then making Lucas beg Justin to fuck his new fiance.

The day of the wedding came. None of the attendees knew that the best man's cum was dripping down the bride's thigh under her white dress as she said her vows, though many of them wouldn't have been all that surprised. At the reception, Justin gave his toast. At one point, he commented on how stunning the bride looked in her dress, and there was a brief moment when they made eyes at each other. Lucas saw many of his coworkers and friends suppressing laughter and whispering to each other. His erection was throbbing the whole time. That night, Lucas and Jessica, now husband and wife, went up to their wedding suite. Jessica lay down on the bed, but Lucas didn't join her. Instead, they waited for a knock on the door. When it came, Lucas answered, and there was his best man, looking impossibly handsome in his tux. It wasn't long before Justin was hiking Jessica's wedding dress up and sliding his dick inside her while Lucas watched and jerked off, muttering under his breath, "That's it, please fuck my wife, sir, fuck my wife hard, please give her that nice big dick that she needs, sir."

That's when Jessica looked over at Lucas, smiled slyly, and said, "Oh, by the way, baby, I went off my birth control." Lucas's mouth fell open. "You want him to keep going, don't you?"

Lucas hesitated for only a second, then nodded desperately and said, "God, yes. Please breed my wife, sir. Fuck your load into my wife and get her pregnant with your superior seed." Then he let out a whimper and squirted into his hand as they laughed.