Best Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin looked over at Lucas. "It's too bad you're so tired, buddy. But you're just not up to the task, are you?"

Lucas resented the way Justin was forcing him to say these things. Taking his girlfriend from him was one thing, making him say this humiliating stuff was another. What he really couldn't understand, though, was why he felt his dick leaking pre-cum as he shrugged helplessly at Jessica and said, "Um...no. I'm not."

Justin smirked, knowing Lucas had given up any attempt to resist what was happening. "It's a damn shame," he said, shaking his head regretfully as he pulled his hand away from the wet spot on Jessica's shorts. "I mean, she looks incredible right now, doesn't she?" He spread his legs and lightly rubbed his crotch, revealing the growing bulge in his pants. He looked over at her. "I swear, if you were my girl..." He didn't finish the sentence, just shook his head again and let out a long sigh, still rubbing his bulge.

Jessica giggled, then looked down at Justin's crotch and licked her lips. "Well, ya know...you've filled in for Lucas before, right?" she said, rubbing his thigh. "And as I recall, he didn't seem to mind."

"Hmm," Justin said. "That's true."

"If I remember correctly," Jessica continued, "I actually think he told you that my pussy belonged to you." She turned to Lucas. "Isn't that what you said, baby?"

Lucas pouted. "Um...yeah, maybe," he mumbled.

Justin smirked. "Ya know...maybe you're onto something there," he said. "I dunno, though. Let's go slow and see if he says anything. You think he'll mind if I do this...?"

Justin leaned in toward Jessica. She gave only the slightest glance in Lucas's direction before Justin put his hand on the side of her neck and pulled her in for a deep kiss. They began gently making out. After a few seconds of this, his hand moved down to her bare thigh, slowly traveling up her leg until it was on her ass. He gave her butt a firm squeeze, then continued sliding up her bare waist until he was cupping the underside of her breast.

Lucas sat there, gripping his knees tightly. He could feel his hard-on throbbing and straining against his boxers. Why was this so fucking hot? Why didn't he have the strength to put a stop to it? Instead, it took all the willpower he had just to keep himself from pulling his dick out and jerking off.

Justin and Jessica's lips parted. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled. Justin looked over at Lucas. "I'm sorry, Lucas, did you say something?" he asked.

Lucas, who had been staring silently at them, said, "Uh...no."

"Oh, okay. I thought maybe I heard you say, 'hey, get your hands off my girlfriend, stop making out with her,' something like that?" Justin said with a grin.

Lucas sighed. "...no, I didn't say anything," he said resentfully.

Jessica laughed. Justin turned back to her. "I guess you're right, he doesn't seem to mind, does he?"

Justin quickly pulled her onto his lap so she was straddling him, then began kissing and licking her smooth, flat stomach.

"Mmmmm," Jessica moaned, then glanced over her shoulder at Lucas. "It's okay that you're too tired or whatever, baby. I forgive you. Justin's gonna take really good care of me tonight for you, okay?" With that, she peeled her tiny little tank top over her head and tossed it in Lucas's direction.

It landed on his head, and he had to pull it off. He furrowed his brow, angry that Jessica was so blatantly teasing him like this, even as her mockery was making his dick twitch and throb. "I can't believe you two are doing this to me again," he whined.

Justin just rolled his eyes, grabbing Jessica's cute little butt in her cotton shorts with both hands and flicking her nipples with his tongue as he looked up at her and smiled.

Jessica giggled and moaned. "Oh, please," she said dismissively, starting to realize that she got a sick thrill out of being cruel to him. "You want this just as much as we do, baby." She began unbuttoning Justin's shirt. His sweat stained tank top looked so hot on him. "You're probably gonna cum in your pants before he even puts his dick inside me."

"No, I'm not," Lucas objected in a whiny voice. But when she glanced over at him, she saw his eyelids flutter and his hand flinch in the direction of his crotch, before he stopped himself and gripped his knees tighter, a defiant look on his face. She had to laugh. There was something so funny about how obviously turned on he was even as he desperately tried to deny and suppress it. And every time she or Justin teased him, it seemed like it got him even more worked up. Sure, it was a little fucked up, but his humiliation was really turning her on.

Justin felt the same way. He was discovering that he really loved how powerful and dominant it made him feel every time Lucas weakly objected to their taunts. He brought Jessica's perfect, round tits to his mouth again and sucked on them for a second, then turned to Lucas and said, "Hey, buddy, we'll make a deal. If you can last until I fuck my load into your girlfriend's pussy, I'll be generous and let you have my sloppy seconds. What do you say? You down for that, Jess?"

Jessica burst out laughing and said, "Definitely! Wouldn't that be fun, baby? You can just slide right in after Justin's done using me, and then you'll be able to feel how much his nice big dick stretched my pussy out!"

"Fuck," Lucas whispered under his breath, his eyelids fluttering again. He couldn't stop his hand from creeping up to his crotch now, and he began rubbing his throbbing erection through his jeans. "This is so fucked up."

They both laughed. "He'll never make it," Jessica said.

"Not a chance," Justin agreed. "Now get on your knees, you little slut."

Jessica moaned and slid down to the floor between Justin's legs. Justin pulled off his shirt, then peeled his tank top over his head. Jessica's eyes widened as she gazed up at his incredible body. The lust in her eyes was like nothing Lucas had ever seen when he had sex with her.

"Hang on to this for me, buddy," Justin said as he tossed his sweaty tank top in Lucas's direction.

Again, it landed on his face and Lucas had to pull it off of him, inhaling Justin's masculine scent as he did. "Asshole," he said under his breath, but neither of them noticed. Jessica was too busy unbuttoning and unzipping Justin's jeans.

She slowly pulled his jeans and boxers down until his massive erection popped out in her face. "Oh my god, I missed this thing," she said, immediately taking it in her hand and stroking it, looking over at Lucas as she did. "Baby, I don't know how I ever convinced myself that I could give up on sucking your best friend's cock," she said. As she began tonguing the head, she held eye contact with Lucas and asked him, "You know how you've been making me cum ever since that night with Justin?"

"...yeah," Lucas said.

She licked up and down Justin's shaft. "Ya wanna know why?"

"Why?" Lucas asked, even though he already knew what she was going to say.

She smiled at him. "Because I've been closing my eyes and picturing this nice, big dick inside me," she moaned. "Instead of that useless thing you're rubbing with your hand."

"Jesus," Lucas said under his breath.

With that, she giggled and wrapped her lips around Justin's dick and got to work.

"Fuuuuck yeah, that's it," Justin said, tossing his head back.

Lucas exhaled slowly as he continued thumbing and groping at his hard-on through his jeans. He was really trying to resist taking it out and stroking it. He was still clinging to some shred of dignity, even if that only meant keeping himself from cumming too soon while he watched his girlfriend fuck his best friend. (And, yes, maybe the prospect of getting Justin's sloppy seconds was lingering somewhere in the back of his mind.)

Justin felt the urge to prove to Lucas that he could use Jessica however he wanted, so he gripped the back of her head tightly with both hands and began shoving his dick down her throat in hard, swift thrusts. She gagged and sputtered and drooled, her eyes teared up, but when he pulled out long enough for her to take a breath, she just let out a guttural moan and said, "Oh my god, don't stop! I love feeling your dick hit the back of my throat like that!"

Lucas's mouth fell open in shock. Justin grinned, grabbed her head again, and continued thrusting his dick into her mouth. "You hear that?" Justin said. "Your girlfriend likes getting treated like my own personal fuckdoll. She can't get enough of my dick, can she?"

Lucas just stared, his mouth agape.

"Answer me," Justin demanded.

Lucas let out a petulant little whimper. "...no, she can't," he said, gripping his dick tighter through his jeans.

"Look at you," Justin said with disgust in his voice. "Tugging at yourself while I treat your girlfriend like a cheap little whore. I can't believe my best friend turned out to be such a fucking loser."

Justin released Jessica's head. She pulled away for only a few seconds to catch her breath, then quickly wrapped her lips around his dick again and began bouncing her head up and down on it eagerly. Then she hungrily lapped at his balls, looking over at Lucas. "He's right, baby," she said, glancing down at Lucas's hand on his crotch and smiling with amusement. "I love you, but you look so pathetic right now."

"Ohhhh," Lucas groaned. He had to quickly pull his hand away to keep himself from cumming, He looked at Jessica giggling at him as she tongued Justin's balls. "Fuck it," he said helplessly with a sign of resignation, then quickly unzipped his pants, pulled his erection out, and started beating off.

They both laughed. "Jesus Christ, you almost made him squirt just by calling him pathetic," Justin said. He turned to Lucas. "You actually like getting talked to like that, don't you?"

Lucas whimpered. "Whatever," he said defiantly, even as he was now openly stroking his rock hard dick.

"You're fucking funny, dude," Justin said with a grin, then looked down at Jessica. "Stand up for a second, babe."

Jessica did, her slim, tight body looking amazing as she stood there in just those thin little cotton pajama shorts.

"Get over here," Justin told Lucas.

"Wh...what?" Lucas said.

"You heard me. Get the fuck over here," Justin said, a stern edge in his voice now.

Lucas hesitantly rose from his chair and stood next to Jessica, his erection sticking out in front of him.

"Get on your knees and peel those little shorts off of your girlfriend for me," Justin said, smirking confidently.

Lucas swallowed nervously and looked at Jessica, who smiled and nodded. "Go ahead, do what he says," she told him. "He's obviously the one who's in charge here."

Slowly, Lucas dropped to his knees, looking up at Jessica's perfect body in awe, noticing that the wet spot on her shorts had gotten a little bigger. He brought his hands up to her waist, savoring this opportunity to touch her body. He looked over at Justin, who nodded approvingly, then pulled Jessica's shorts down, revealing a lacy pair of red panties. They were soaked through and clung to her pussy.

"Take those off too," Justin said.

Lucas licked his lips, reached up, and pulled her panties down.

"Thanks, baby," Jessica said, patting his head condescendingly.

"You're welcome, honey," Lucas said.

Justin scoffed at him. "Good job. Now tell me what you want," he said.

Lucas looked back at Justin. "Do I have to actually say it?" he whined. "I think you've made your point."

"Fucking say it before I kick you the fuck out of your own apartment, loser," Justin said severely. "I want your girlfriend here to know exactly how much of a little bitch you are."

Lucas sighed, his hand moving to his erection to continue stroking himself, then looked up at Justin. "I want you to fuck my girlfriend again while I watch," he said, resigning himself to his fate.

"There ya go! That wasn't so hard, was it?" Justin said, adopting a happier tone. He took his massive erection in his hand. "Now say please."

Lucas whimpered, but stroked himself faster, getting weirdly turned on by this treatment. He even decided to lean into the humiliation a little bit, saying in a pleading tone, "Please, Justin, please fuck her. I'll do whatever you want. My girlfriend deserves to get fucked by a real man like you. Please, please fuck her for me while I watch, I want to see your dick inside her so fucking bad."

Justin and Jessica both started laughing. "Now you're getting it," Justin said. "And just so we're clear, you're gonna let her have this dick whenever she wants, aren't you?" he asked, now determined to fully exert his domination over his weak, wimpy, inferior friend.

Lucas blinked a couple times, only hesitating for a second. "Yes," he said.

Justin smirked. "Oh, and don't worry, I'm not stealing her from you or anything. I'm not gonna take her out on dates or buy her presents or any of that shit. That's your job, isn't it?"

Lucas nodded. Jessica giggled. "This is perfect, baby," she said. "I'll be your girlfriend, but I'll be your best friend's fuck toy. Doesn't that sound great?"

"Yes, baby," Lucas said, nodding enthusiastically and even smiling up at her.

"Oh my god, you're hilarious," he said with a laugh, pulling Jessica toward him.

She giggled and straddled him. Lucas remained on his knees, now getting an up-close view of Jessica raising her cute little butt in the air and lining his cock up against her pussy, allowing her to slowly slide down on it.

"Ohhhhh my god," Jessica moaned. "Sooo deep inside me...filling me up so good..." She rode him like that for a few minutes, in another world, completely ignoring Lucas as she just focused on the pleasure Justin was giving her. Then Justin slapped her ass and told her to turn around and ride him reverse-cowgirl. She did, then looked down and saw Lucas at their feet, gazing up at her in awe as he stroked himself. She smiled at him. "That's it, baby...oh my god, you're such a good boyfriend. Most boyfriends wouldn't like seeing their girlfriend's pussy getting stretched out on another guy's dick, but you fucking love it. Look, do you see how he's stretching me out?"

Lucas leaned in a little closer, licked his lips, and nodded. "Yes, honey."

"Mmm...I think you should thank him for being such a good friend and helping you out like this, don't you think?" she asked teasingly. "He's really doing you a big favor right now."

"Oh fuck," Lucas sighed. "Thank you, Justin. Thank you for fucking my girlfriend so good. You're gonna make her cum so much harder than she ever does with me."

With every step Lucas took further down the path of being completely and utterly debased, all three of them grew more and more intensely aroused. Justin and Jessica both moaned loudly at Lucas's words, and Lucas himself had to release his grip on his dick to keep from blowing his load.

"Fuck, let's go to the bedroom," Justin said. "I wanna fuck you in Lucas's bed while he stands in the corner where he belongs."

Jessica squealed in delight and led Justin by the hand to Lucas's bedroom. Lucas scurried behind, dick in his hand. Justin tossed Jessica onto Lucas's bed, then, without even looking at Lucas, pointed to a corner of the room and said, "Over there."

Lucas quickly obeyed. A tiny sliver of him was still objecting, trying to insist that this was fucked up and unhealthy. But most of him simply embraced that this corner was where he belonged, that Justin was obviously the superior man and deserved to have whatever he wanted, even if what he wanted was Lucas's own girlfriend.

Justin leaned down and ate Jessica's dripping wet pussy, making her writhe and moan as she ran her hands through his hair. It didn't take her long to orgasm, the first of what Lucas knew would be many.

After she came, Justin mounted her, holding her ankles up in a V-shape and fucking her hard and fast, then wrapping her legs around him so that he could lean down to make out with her and suck on her tits. Eventually, Lucas had to just stand with his hands at his sides, knowing that if he kept touching himself, he'd be squirting his load onto the floor in no time.

Justin brought her to a second orgasm like this, then pulled out and told her to get on all fours. Jessica caught her breath, then got onto her hands and knees on the bed, facing Lucas. She briefly glanced at him and let out a small laugh, but her mind and body were pretty much completely focused on Justin by this point.

Justin got on his knees behind her, slid easily inside her, and began slowly fucking her. Both of them were glistening with sweat by now. Justin barely even had to move as Jessica eased herself forward and back on his cock at a gentle pace, moaning in delight. Justin just looked down at her and smiled, enjoying the view.

Lucas began slowly stroking himself again. The sight of Justin's toned, muscular torso towering over his girlfriend's small, prone body as he took her from behind was such an intense turn-on. He wondered to himself why inferior guys like him didn't let men like Justin fuck their girlfriends and wives all the time.

Justin smirked over at him. "I'm impressed you haven't blown your load yet, buddy," he said, gripping Jessica's waist and holding her body in place so that he could now control his thrusts in and out of her, though he continued fucking her at a gentle pace for the moment.

"Um...yeah," Lucas said, half-smiling back at him. "I've, uh, come pretty close a few times, to be honest."

Justin laughed. "Of course you have." He slowly picked up the pace of his fucking. "Well, hey, that deal for my sloppy seconds is still on. I think I wanna make her cum a couple more times before I drop my load, but then it's your turn...if you can make it."

Jessica moaned and smiled at Lucas, clearly having no faith in his ability to last that long. "I'll try," Lucas said with a sheepish grin on his face, his fist still pumping away.

Justin smirked and tossed his head back, fucking her a little faster and savoring the feeling of her wet pussy on his dick. "Damn, dude, she really has such a nice, tight little pussy," he said.

"Uh...I'm glad you're enjoying it," Lucas said. He laughed at himself a little. "It's probably gonna feel so loose for me. Your dick is so much thicker than mine."

Jessica giggled. "Yeah, but it'll be nice and lubed up with his big fucking load," she said, then let out a moan.

"Fuck," Lucas said, releasing the grip on his dick. "Honey, please don't say stuff like that or I'm gonna cum."

Jessica's laughter was cut short as Justin began really pounding her. She gripped the bed sheets tightly with both hands and laid her head down, her high-pitched moans now muffled.

Justin began lightly spanking her. Her moans escalated. "There ya go, that's a good girl, cum for me again. Show your little loser boyfriend over there how much you love my cock."

Jessica brought her head up, her face contorted. She saw Lucas furiously stroking himself again and decided to see if she could make him cum. "Ohhhhh god, baby! Your best friend's gonna make me cum again. Just keep stroking your worthless little dick and watch! Oh god! Watch him fuck me better than you ever could! He treats me like a naughty little slut and I fucking love it! Ohhhhhhhhh god, yes yes yes, fuck yes, fuck yes, don't stop, Justin, take my pussy! It's all yours, Justin! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee, ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck!"

Justin grinned and slammed into her as her body began trembling with another orgasm. Finally, she fell limp onto the bed and he pulled out.

After a few seconds, she picked her head up and looked at Lucas, who had released his dick from his hand with the last remnants of his willpower, keeping himself from cumming. "Oh, wow, baby, good job," she said teasingly. "I thought for sure that would put you over the edge."