All Comments on 'Best Friends Ch. 08'

by Sexy_Mike

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm

When I first came across this story a log time ago, I was hooked. I loved it and thought besides the short chapters, this was such a sweet and great story.....then.....the incest came into play :-O .....oh well.. to each his own. Maybe you'll get a different view from readers who are into the things your story has now taken a turn for.

Good luck with your writing Mike. I hope to see some other stories from you on here in the future.

I'm rating this a 100 but really only because I've come to love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm

Well I wouldn't say this was poorly written, but there really isn't much progression of the plot through each chapter. And the characters seem a bit fake, so relating to them and the emotions they feel is hard. I would think that you could improve the quality of the story by going back and giving the characters some more detail and perhaps trying to make the more emotional scenes seem plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lucky

Dude you are one luck man. I wish you all the best of luck. I am not fortunate enough to have found love in my life, but you have found soalmates and true love(twice). It is beautiful and your story inspires me not to give up hope of finding love for myself.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Sorry Mike...

But this was pretty awful. I would suggest that you find something better to do with your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF

Are you going to finish with that!

You just spoiled it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice and easy

A nice and easy story to read. I await further installments

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No next chapter ?

Decent story but no new chapter for 7 years ??

storycentralstorycentralalmost 5 years ago

forget what that last guy said. it was a crap story and i'm glad you stopped writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous