Best Friend's Dad

Story Info
21 year old hottie fucks 54 year old Dad of her best friend.
7.4k words
4.16
39.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MNdreams
MNdreams
17 Followers

Erin had finally done it. 

After years of flirting and dreaming about getting to know him, she had finally summoned the courage to throw herself out there to him.

The gorgeous 21 year old brunette was in the foyer of the church she had seen him at for years. 

In her Sunday best, she had made an offer he couldn't refuse. 

Food. Later that evening.

She knew she shouldn't have done it. 

It really was the type of scandal that the church could be absolutely buzzing about. 

She just didn't care though. 

He had been through so much after his wife left him two years prior. The divorce had certainly left a toll on him and his family. 

She had known him for a number of years. She had grown to have a crush on him. His presence and masculinity was something that wasn't commonplace anymore. 

When she wasn't working as a barista at his favorite coffee shop, she tried to be around the church as much as she could for interactions with him. 

Bruce would arrive early to the coffee shop to get his morning cup of Joe before heading out to command his construction business. 

She always found it sexy that he worked with his hands and how he could build pretty much anything. 

Except for food. He couldn't make that very well.

That's why she offered to make him a meal. A home-cooked meal for his birthday. 

He was turning 55 years old later that week and she wanted to do as much celebrating as he would allow. 

She arrived at his stately, two story home Sunday evening ready to serve him in any number of ways. 

The two story, white house with black shutters had four distinct pillars out in front of the large windows.

The house was grand and had been meticulously built and kept pristine by Bruce. 

Erin loved being at the house even before Bruce and his now ex-wife had split up.

The circumstances were much different back then though as the man she had a crush on was not only married but also her best friend's Dad. 

In previous years, Erin would have shown up wearing something cute but very passable as a young woman going to see her best friend. 

The evening in the present required something far more interesting for the buxom brunette bombshell. 

The vintage style red wiggle dress featured small white polka dots and had an open cut top that had her chest nearly bare. 

The daring line down the dress was held up by thin straps dangerously clinging to her tan shoulders. 

Her exquisite breasts were on complete and full display. Her nipples were barely covered by the plunging neckline of the dress. She didn't wear a bra as the dress held her bosom in perfect suspension. 

The dress hugged every bit of her delicious curves and the fabric was so snug that each time the panty less Erin walked, she felt her ass cheek pop in the dress. 

The hem of the dress ended only at her knee but the sexy nature of the dress was never in doubt.

Add in her garter belt, stockings, black stiletto three inch heels and Erin looked like a proper hottie straight out of any vintage decade.

Her long brown hair naturally curled down the entirety of her back. The thick mane had been meticulously cared for by Erin for years and was her pride and joy.

A simple necklace with a delicate single diamond nestled carefully in the top of her ample cleavage. Matching diamond earrings completed the sultry look. 

To top it off, she carried a handheld transport case of food she had prepared. 

Nervous, but very excited, she rang the doorbell to the grand house and waited. 

It took a minute before Bruce calmly opened the door. 

His broad shoulders, thick black hair and beard filled the doorway as he smiled broadly seeing the gorgeous tart on his front porch, "Erin, so nice to see you. Please come in."

He was dressed to impress with a fitted white button up shirt and pristine jeans. He smelled divine from his cologne that Erin had always associated his aura with for years.

She smiled and carefully stepped inside the home. 

The familiar smell and decor still stirred feelings in her. The click clack of her heels on the hardwood floor echoed in the vaulted ceiling home. 

The high end finishes throughout the home were evident from detailed wood panels on the walls, to custom cabinets, and ample light gave the home exceptional warmth even when Bruce had been living on his own for some time. 

"You look absolutely wonderful Erin. Thank you for coming over."

She batted her voluminous eyelashes at him, "Thank you, Bruce. You clean up nice yourself."

He reached down and took the food carrier out of Erin's hand, "Let me just take that from you."

Their hands briefly touched and Erin could feel a bit of electricity dance through. 

To combat the flush of red going to her face, she quickly tried to tell him, "I brought a delicious chicken."

He turned away from her and began to briskly walk to the kitchen. Over his shoulder, he explained, "Thank you, Erin. I'm sure it was quite lovely."

He hurriedly took the bag and put it into his refrigerator before she could click clack in her heels to catch him.

He turned to face her before she could reach the fridge to explain her food more, "However, I really don't think it would be very fitting for our first date. So, I have taken the chance to schedule a dinner and a play after."

She was stunned, "Bruce...I."

"Judging by how you are dressed, this was a very good idea on my part." 

He approached her as he fully took in her erotic dress. He could feel his manhood twitch in his jeans.

"Erin, we are both adults here. Your ploy to get over here was so adorable and trust me when I say I want you to cook many meals for me going forward. However, honey I think it's time we confess our true intentions."

His body got up close to hers and he slowly wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her into him. 

She for the first time could get a sense of how much of a man he truly was and she could feel a tingle of sexual energy pulsate through her body as his strong arms, broad chest, thick shoulders, and raw masculinity was touching her. She sighed as she wrapped her hands over the top of his shoulders.

He let out a low tone calm statement as their eyes met, "Erin, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Her blue eyes met his dark brown eyes as she quietly said, "Bruce, of course I want to."

His mouth tenderly met hers as their decades apart gap was closed with a kiss. 

It was simple and confirmed both of their intentions. 

He broke the kiss and held himself back from taking her upstairs at that moment. He turned away and clasped her hand as he headed out to the garage, "It's settled then, but we will tell no one."

The sexual tension was palpable as Erin climbed into the passenger seat of the massive black truck Bruce used to get to all of his jobs sites. 

The drive is an easy one. The newly minted couple hold hands as the truck rumbles down the freeway.

They arrived at a fancy steakhouse downtown. The young valet who took the truck took a moment to openly ogle Erin up and down as she got out of the truck. 

Bruce felt a beaming sense of pride that the young beauty quickly went to his extended arm and wrapped herself as close to him as she could get as they entered the dimly lit high end restaurant.

The quiet corner booth Bruce reserved was waiting for them and they sat cheek to cheek. Bruce made sure of it by possessively reaching his hand to Erin's plump ass and pulled her directly close to him.

As they shared their meal, the conversation was light and fun. Flirty and natural. 

They talked about all things. His work. Her work. How good the food was. How much fun they were having. 

It all went perfectly and both of them couldn't help but to enjoy a random, tender kiss every 10 minutes or so. 

After breaking a kiss, Erin said, "What would Stephanie say if she saw us?"

Stephanie was Bruce's daughter and Erin's best friend. 

She was off at college and her father paused to think of what she might say, "Erin, I think she will get quite used to you one day becoming her step mom."

The statement was met with a possessive grasp of Erin's thick ass and another deeper kiss.

The mere thought of becoming Bruce's wife was so erotic to Erin that she wanted to mount him in the restaurant. She was quite glad that she was already on birth control as there was little doubt where their night would end up.

He broke the kiss and tracked down the waitress to get the check paid and quickly the newly formed couple scooted off to the theater. 

Hand-in-hand they made their way into the off Broadway live show across the street from the restaurant. Plenty of eyes turned towards the soon to be 55 year old man and 21 year old woman. 

Bruce led Erin into the theater to the very back row of the upper deck. 

The seats weren't great and even had a partially obstructed view as a portion of the wall even cut off part of the view of other seats. They were the worst seats in the house in the top corner of the double decker room.

Once they were settled in, Bruce leaned over, "We will be coming to this theater often as we go in our relationship. I have always wanted to bring someone here because this corner is the perfect spot to do...all sorts of things."

Erin bit her lip as the lights went down and the live action play began below them.

The focus of everyone in front of them was the play in action but Bruce's attention was on his new brunette hottie girlfriend. 

He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close to him. He seductively whispered in her ear, "I'm going to fondle your beautiful tits now. Be quiet but feel free to grab onto something if you want."

Then his left hand slipped into the top of her barely resistant dress. Her plump breast was exposed to the unsuspecting audience as the father of Erin's best friend began to massage her left nipple between his thumb and pointer finger.

Her eyes closed as she squirmed in her seat. She wanted to yelp but knew she couldn't. The fear of getting caught, not only someday by her best friend, but also in the packed theater was overwhelmingly sexual. 

She had never done anything like that before but she could feel wetness gather in her pussy.

The only way she could release some of her sexual tension was to sway her head over to the side and let her long, elegant brown hair fall over to the left. 

She twirled her hair in her left hand as he continued to possessively fondle her exposed left breast. 

Then his right hand moved to the top of her dress and he released her right breast from suspension.

Her large breasts were his to fondle. He slightly pinched her nipples and kneaded her soft tissue natural breasts with his fingers and thumbs. 

A slow, and gentle methodical arousal of the young woman he had lusted after for years.

He leaned in and whispered, "Every year for our anniversary, we are going to do this. You're mine now, Erin. I'm yours. I love you. I have for a long time."

She looked at him with fire in her blue eyes so evident that even in the dark theater with two decks worth of people laughing at the play, he knew he had her.

She mouthed quietly, "I love you too."

She reached her right hand down to the top of his pants where his manhood had a full on erection going.

"So big." She whispered as her right hand slowly wrapped around his erection.

She began to slowly give him a hand job even though he was fully clothed. 

The decades older man leaned back in his seat as he continued to hold the young vixen's bosom. A quiet, contented groan slipped out of his mouth as she continued to rub on his cock. 

He then leaned over and passionately kissed Erin. His tongue danced with hers as they tried to not make a disturbance in the theater.

To relieve the sexual tension, Bruce stopped Erin and stopped fondling her breasts. He instructed her to put the twins back in her dress and then asked, "Are you on birth control?"

She nodded a confirmation that she was on birth control.

"Good."

He calmly sat back in his seat and allowed the rest of the play to go on. The couple didn't do anything else other than Bruce cupped Erin's ass for the rest of the play. 

Once the play was over, the crowd erupted with applause as the actors came out for their curtain call. 

The couple stood and applauded as well but Bruce leaned over and whispered in Erin's ear, "Let's get you back home so we can fuck good and proper."

He clasped her hand and they made their escape before the majority of the crowd was done clapping. 

They ran to the valet who had checked out Erin earlier. He was a young man with a dorky vibe just trying to figure out the massive amount of keys.

He noticeably paused when he saw Erin and Bruce approach. 

Bruce smirked and said to the 20 something year old guy, "Get my truck back here quick and you will get quite the nice tip."

The valet grabbed the keys and sprinted to the truck and drove it quickly back to the spot.

Bruce accompanied Erin to the passenger side of the truck but not before motioning the valet to the backside of the truck as well.

He said, "Thanks for the quick service. She hates to be waiting. Hope you enjoy your tip."

With that, he pulled down the top of Erin's dress to reveal her massive tits. 

Normally, Erin would be mortified but there was something about how overtly sexual Bruce was that drove her wild. 

The eyes of the valet practically bulged out of his head as his pants got tight.

In a couple of seconds it was over as Bruce had swept Erin into the passenger side of the truck and he had maneuvered to the driver's side. He peeled away leaving the valet dumbfounded as dozens of other patrons began to arrive to demand their vehicles.

Inside the truck, Erin felt the rush of adrenaline pulsate through her, "Oh wow! Bruce! I've never done that before!"

"Flash for a tip? You really should. Saved me ten dollars." 

She playfully smacked his arm and began to reassemble her dress.

"No, no, no. Stop doing that." He said sternly.

"What?"

"Keep those out, I want to see the looks of drivers when they try to see in the tinted windows."

Her eyes bulged but the eroticism was too much for her to not pull down the top of her dress off of her shoulders. 

She arranged her long brown hair to playfully dance over the top of her erect nipples.

"No, no, no. Erin, tie your hair in a ponytail and get to work."

She was flummoxed, "Work? What do you mean?"

He unclaimed the belt around his pants and then unbuttoned and unzipped them, "Get to work."

The coolness in how he demanded a blow job turned Erin on greatly.

"What would Stephanie say?" She flirted.

He looked at her with passion in his eyes, "You're going to be such a great step mom to her. Now, if you don't mind."

She was too turned on to not crawl across the length of the front seats and center console and begin.

She tied her hair back in a high ponytail with just her hair. 

He adjusted his cock out of his boxers and it sprang to life. 

The thick and long rod made Erin gasp when she saw it. She knew he was a man's man but he was much bigger than any boyfriend she had before, "Yummy."

She wrapped her lips on the tip of his cock as he revved the engine to surge down the interstate. 

Within moments, she moved her mouth up and down on his shaft length. 

Slow and steady she performed oral sex on her best friend's Dad. 

He could barely hold back from cumming but he finally grunted, Ughhh....Erin. Stop. Stop."

He helped lift her head off of his erect cock as he then stopped the truck.

"Oh that was so good honey but here we are."

Erin's eyesight readjusted to see outside in the dark, "Are we at church?"

Bruce laughed, "Yes, we are sweetie. We are just getting started. One of the perks of doing building maintenance is that I have a key."

He turned off the truck and got out and made his way over to the passenger side to retrieve his favorite passenger. 

He didn't let Erin's feet touch the parking lot though as he scooped her into his arms. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her into the church where they had known each other for years.

He unlocked the door and carried her inside before locking the door again. 

He continued to carry her into the church sanctuary. The dimly lit room was still set up for Sunday service with flowers and the red pews neatly tidied after the full house earlier in the day.

He carried her down the aisle, "Someday, you will walk this aisle down to me in front of everyone. Just think, Stephanie will be up there too. We will go to this church and get married in this church but darling this is where we are going to fuck for the first time too. I want you to never look at this place the same way again."

He climbed the front area of the church. The carpeted area had four steps to ascend to give the Pastor of the church even more of an aura when he spoke. It was odd to see a common person like Bruce ascend the steps to the prepared area.

There was a marble table at the front of the pulpit meant to be used for communion. The golden cross adorned the front.

He wasted no time in removing her dress, revealing only the garter and stockings. They kissed as she tried to help him with his pants, boxers, and shirt.

Their tongues intertwined as their hands magnetically traveled to the areas of interest. 

His hands went to her amazing buttocks. 

Her hands found their way to his rock hard cock and full balls. 

It didn't take long for Bruce to pick Erin up and gently lay her down onto the marble communion table at the front of the church. Her legs partially dangled off of the edge but there was plenty of room to work with.

He moved between her open legs and slowly took his cock head and slid it into her wet and aching pussy.

The first push of his cock inside her was the most erotic moment of both of their lives. All of the flirty energy over the years. All of the times he checked her out when she was hanging out with his daughter. All of the times he fantasized about her came flooding back to him. 

She was in sexual heaven as well. His rock hard and thick cock penetrated easily into her wet folds unlike anything she had experienced before. Her body was in heat for the forbidden lust of her best friend's Dad. 

She wrapped her lovely legs around his hips as he began to slowly thrust his cock up and down in her pussy. 

"Oh fuck yes, Erin!"

"Ohhh....Bruce!"

Soon the echoes of his balls slapping against her reverberated through the house of worship. 

Her moans were insatiable, "OHHH! AHHH!"

He continued to piston his cock deep inside her. The lust was uncontrollable for both of them. There was no way they were going to be able to stop being with each other. They were too attracted to each other and knew each other too well. They knew in the moment they were going to be together regardless of the cost.

They thrust together in rhythm as he leaned over to kiss her and to play with her tits. 

Her back arched as she became a sexual sacrifice to him. Her body electrified with orgasmic bliss with each pump of his cock. 

They built up together to a climax.

"Oh Erin!" 

He grunted as a line of his cum shot into her.

She moaned, "OH MY GODDDD! BRUCE!"

Her body shook as her orgasm hit. She could feel their cum mix together as her legs twitched with sexual nirvana.

His thick cock flexed inside her wanting pussy as he filled her with his cum.

She closed her eyes as she felt the warmth overwhelm her climax. Cum dripped out of her even before he finished. 

Breathless, she opened her eyes and laughed, "Best church service ever."

A hearty bellow of a laugh escaped Bruce's triumphant body as his cock slowly slid out of her cum filled cunt, "Best time I've ever had in church."

MNdreams
MNdreams
17 Followers