Best Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce sat up from the cuddling position on the couch to face Erin, "What do you mean stop? Erin, you know I love you and you love me too right?"

Erin sighed, "Is it? I mean...we have this age gap. What would Stephanie say? What would my parents say? What would everyone say?"

"Hush...calm down. Erin, it will all be okay."

"What if it's not okay? What if I lose everything?"

Bruce tried to calm Erin's panic, "We both gain so much by being together though. Erin, do you love me?"

Erin got up from the couch and moved towards the door, "This was a mistake. I can't believe we did all of that. What was I thinking? I'm sorry I really am."

She made a beeline to the door but Bruce was right behind her, "Erin, answer me. Do you love me?"

Tears flowed out of Erin's eyes as she opened the front door. She held back an ugly cry as she started to step outside.

"Erin, please just tell me, do you love me?"

She turned back as she exited the house, "I don't think that's enough. I'm so sorry."

He could have tried to grab her but knew he had to let her go at that moment.

Erin got in her car as the ugly cry started. She was able to leave and drive back to her apartment alone as both of them wondered where their fling and feelings went wrong?