Best Friend's Dad - Mr. Anderson

Story Info
Dan and I play racquetball and enjoy the locker room after.
5k words
4.74
33k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I can remember, I've had a crush on my best friend's dad, Dan. Dan's daughter, Lisa, has been my best friend since we met in college. We vibe really well together and she's incredibly kind, funny, and gorgeous. It made sense that her dad was the same. Dan and I met when Lisa invited us over for dinner at her parents' place. It was a hot summer day and after running around town, we both were starving.

"I think it's finally time you met the parents," she joked.

She laughed and I joined in. We pretend that we're dating sometimes because she's a lesbian and I'm gay so there's no chance of anything ever happening.

"What are your intentions with my daughter?" I gruffly replied, putting on a deep male voice as if I were her father interviewing myself. We both laughed.

We hopped in her car and drove to her house, which wasn't that far.

"Did you at least tell your parents I was coming over? I don't want to impose!"

"No, I didn't think it would be a problem, I've done this countless times with other gay male suitors, begging for my hand in marriage."

"Wow, you sure know how to make a guy feel special." I responded with a wink.

After about 10 minutes, we arrived at her house. A small but nice home, lots of well tended gardens and a big bay window.

We walked up to the front door and Lisa swung it open, yelling "I'm home! And I brought company! He practically begged me to bring him along and told me I'm not allowed to tell you guys he's coming."

Lisa with her jokes. "Wait, no, I--"

"Lovely to meet you, you must be Jack!"

I looked up and saw two things instantly. First, I saw Dan's big smile take over half his face, making his eyes all squinty like Lisa's. Secondly, I saw his absolutely huge hands, one of which was reaching toward me for a handshake. I hesitated for just a second and brought mine to his, grasping firmly and maintaining eye contact, just like my dad taught me. I waited until he let go, which was a few seconds.

"Thanks so much for letting me come over for dinner, I don't mean to impose! If you need me to head out, I'm more than--"

"Nonsense, you'll stay! Jenny isn't here for dinner; she's having a girl's night out, so there's an extra plate for you." Dan replied. He and Lisa looked at each other with a quick worried glance, one I would have missed if I wasn't stuck swimming in Dan's grey blue eyes.

"Well, thanks so much again Mr. Anderson, I really appreciate it."

Maybe there was trouble in paradise? Well, that could free him up to be back on the market. I mean, no, I shouldn't be thinking like that, this is my best friend's dad, for crying out loud! Girl code or something... I'm not ordering, but maybe I can look at the menu. And this menu showed a DILF with veiny arms, a big full chest, short cropped black hair, a bit of a 5 o'clock shadow, tree trunk legs popping out of his oversized cargo shorts. He looked to be about upper 40s. Which is unfortunately exactly my type. The amount of times I fantasized about guys who looked just like this, and now he's right in front of me. What am I thinking! Stop it, Jack.

We walked over to the dinner table, and there was already a few chicken breasts and salad set up for three.

"I thought you would be coming over earlier, so I set the table and everything, so we can just dig right in!" Dan announced.

"Wow, Mr. Anderson, it looks great!"

"Yeah, Dad, thanks so much for dinner!" said Lisa as she wasted no time to start eating.

As I mentioned, I was starving, too, but I wanted to show my manners as a guest, so I slowly started on the salad. I swim on our college swim team and need to eat a million calories a day just to sustain myself. I'm about 5'10" (short for a swimmer) but I'm pretty good at the 500 freestyle. I've got that typical swimmer's body--broader shoulders and tiny hips, a tiny little butt, and a faint hint of a 6-pack. Oh, and not a lick of hair below my neck. Our coaches told us we could shave if we want, and a few of my teammates did, but I always loved feeling smooth before a race. And, if I'm being honest, I loved wearing a skimpy little speedo, parading around the locker rooms and poolside knowing the guys and girls on the team were looking. And I could ogle the guys (surreptitiously, of course) in between sets and in the locker room. But that's besides the point.

"Please, call me Dan. Mr. Anderson is way too formal for me."

"Dan, got it. Well, Dan, thanks for the food! It sorta... disappeared." I joked as I looked at my plate. Lisa and I were serious eaters and not a spot of food remained. Dan still had half his food left.

"Wow, Lisa told me you were a swimmer, and I guess swimmer's appetite is real. Need seconds?"

"Haha, no, I'm good. I've got enough snacks at my place to tide me over until... 30 minutes from now."

We all laughed and Lisa got up to put her plate away. She turned to us and made a quick announcement.

"Jack, I feel so grimy from today, I know I drove you here, but I seriously need to take a shower. You can feel free to stay or Dad, if you could, maybe drive Jack home if he needs to bop out?"

I started to protest that I could stay, but Dan chimed in.

"You go shower, sweetie, I'll drill Jack here for a bit."

"Thanks, daddy. Be back soon."

Lisa ran up the stairs and after a beat, we heard the shower turn on.

"So, Jack, swim team going good?"

"Oh, yeah, it's going great! We've got a meet with Oregon next week, my relay team will kill 'em, I know it."

Dan let out a hearty chuckle. Wow, I loved being the source of that attractive laugh.

"Lisa tells me you're the star of the team, any objections?"

I let out a small laugh and said "No, not really, it's been said. I don't like to toot my own horn, but..."

"Beep beep?" Dan honked an invisible horn in front of him.

"Exactly." I responded as I grinned big to show I wasn't that serious.

"And from the looks of it, you're set up to blow them out of the water." Dan said as he gave me a hearty slap on the shoulder, looking me up and down once before getting up and taking his plate with my own over to the sink. I got a bit of an electric shock from his hand on my shoulder. That huge hand.

"Well, I'm flattered" I stammered out, not sure what to say about the man of my dreams commenting on my body in a positive light.

"Of course! Gotta call it like I see it. I was on the rugby team in college myself, and I'm basically set up like a rugby guy."

I took this opportunity to look him up and down once, just quickly enough to revel in the fact that he filled out every part of his clothes well. He had a hint of a dad bod and I felt something stirring in my pants. Oh god.

"Uh, so, Dan, what do you do for work?"

"Ah, just an IT guy, nothing serious."

"Oh!" I let out, involuntarily, immediately regretting that.

"Surprised?" he asked.

"Ha, uh, yes. It's just, you look like you work with your hands... sorry, I didn't mean that in a... uh..."

Dan let me squirm for just a second before saying "I get that all the time. Just big guy genetics over here." He winked over at me before turning over to the sink to continue washing the dishes. Big guy genetics... does that apply to all parts of him?

"So do you keep up with rugby at all?" I asked, relieved at my ability to continue the conversation smoothly.

"I don't much; I mostly play pickle ball and racquetball with my buddies. Keeps me in shape and whatnot."

"Oh, I'm a huge racquetball fan! Love playing it as a way to do stuff on dry land every once in a while." This was mostly the truth, but it had been a bit since I last played. Our swim coach has been driving us crazy with practice lately.

"Wow, that's great! We will have to play together sometime. Always looking for a racquetball partner. Jenny hardly plays and I can never drag her with me to the court."

"Ah, so, do you play pickle ball together?" I asked, since pickle ball does seem to be the rage among that age group.

"No, we don't, unfortunately. Lately, she doesn't really seem to want to do much of anything with me. We definitely have differing interests. She loves art and languages and museums and I'm a real sports and sweat guy. Kinda explains why we're now--" Dan stopped himself suddenly.

"Dan, I didn't mean to pry. I'm sorry, it's your personal lives, and we just met--"

"No, no, really, I'm open to talking about stuff like this! Couple's therapy helped me learn about staying open to conversations and experiences and stuff like that. It just didn't seem to work this time."

Dan got this far-off look in his eyes and I felt so bad for bringing the conversation here. Although, truth be told, a part of me loved seeing a man so rugged looking so vulnerable. And he's open to new experiences? A boy can dream.

"Well, you never know what's around the corner!"

"That's true, like a damp little gremlin, maybe."

That caught me off guard. "What?"

I felt a jolt of a hand on my shoulder from behind me and Lisa, drying her hair, was laughing with her head back. I smiled and said "I'll get you back for that!"

"So, what are you guys talking about? Besides me being an ugly gremlin ogre, apparently," Lisa asked.

"Guy stuff, you wouldn't understand," joked Dan. He looked over at me and winked, again. Second wink in 3 minutes? I'm saving this moment in my brain to play on repeat.

"Ugh, men. Anyway, Jack, ready to go? I can drive you back."

I told her yes, and we said our goodbyes to Dan, who shook my hand hard with both hands this time. He let his hands graze just a bit before saying "Oh, and Jack, do you go to the university gym?"

"Yes," I responded, not knowing where this was going.

"Perfect, I work for the university, too, and get access to the gyms, so I can meet you at the racquetball courts for a match. Got a racquet?"

"Y-yes" I stammered. I know his intentions are probably pure, but I felt like I was getting asked out on a date in front of my best friend.

"Perfect. Free this Saturday morning to get your ass kicked?" he said, giving me a playful bring it on look.

"Yeah, I just have practice at 10AM. So maybe 7AM?" I responded.

"Great, see you then!" said Dan.

We walked out of the house, got in the car, and started driving when Lisa turned to me, looking a bit serious.

"Hey, I hope my dad wasn't too creepy on you today. He's been going through some tough times with my mom and I know he really could use some friends. Divorce, hits us all. Or at least, 50% of us."

I reached out and held her arm. "Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear that. It must be so tough, I can't even imagine."

"Yeah, but we're working through it. Mom likes to talk it out and Dad likes to sports it out. I know he'll appreciate hanging with you and emoting through his racquet." she said, slightly rolling her eyes.

"Great, glad I could help... And again, sorry about this whole situation." I said, truly meaning it.

"Thanks, Jack. I appreciate it."

I looked out the passenger seat window, only feeling a little guilty that this horrible news to her was kind of my fantasy. Lisa turned up the radio and pulled me into singing along to whatever pop song was on as we drove to my apartment.

----------------------------

SATURDAY, 6:30AM

I put on my socks and picked out an athletic tank to wear, one that showed off my arms. No sleeves, just for mobility's sake, I thought to myself. Mostly lying to myself. I also found a pair of short shorts that I never wore to the gym since they were a bit more risqué than my typical style. Mobility's sake couldn't even cover this, but I pulled them up and looked in the mirror. I found myself fixing my hair longer than I usually do. I packed my bag with my swim stuff, towel, and shower shoes since I figured I would just stay at the gym because the pool is in the same building for practice at 10AM.

After scanning in, I entered the gym and headed to the locker rooms. It smelled like sweat, jockstraps, and mildew. I loved the first two, tolerated the second. I picked a locker around the corner to shove my stuff into and turned around, walking toward the stairs that led out and up to the racquetball courts. Just as I grabbed for the door, it opened to reveal none other than Dan himself. Dan was wearing a long sleeve button up shirt that hugged his boulder shoulders and chest well, with a bit of nipple poking out, too. He was wearing some khakis and dress shoes, as well. His hairy forearms bulged out of the rolled-up sleeves and led to his huge hands carrying a bag that seemed full with a towel and other clothes.

"Oh, hey, Jack! What are the chances, running into you here?" said Dan.

"Uh, we planned to play racquetball together" I said, looking confused.

Dan let out another of his signature hearty chuckles and said "Too early for a little joke, huh? Anyway, I'm changing out of these work clothes since I was in the office this morning. Up at 4:30AM, if you can believe it. Jenny got back late and when I'm up, I'm up, so I thought, 'Screw it, I'll put in a few more hours.'"

I let out a relieved chuckle and said "No worries, and I'm excited for our game! You're probably not, since I'm gonna destroy your ass." I joked, nudging him in the ribs with my elbow. Work on a Saturday morning? He and his wife really must be on the rocks.

"Fighting words, I see. Well, we'll see who has the last laugh." he said as he started to walk over to a locker that was coincidentally right next to mine. "Did you rest up last night for our little game?" he asked as he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a thin mat of hair on a perfectly sculpted sun-tanned chest.

I watched as he shrugged off his shirt, revealing what I knew was underneath; a rock solid chest, hairy all over but a little trimmed. Don't know many straight guys who trim to that level. "Y-yeah, I need to be in tip-top condition if I'm to beat Dan, the legend." I retorted. It was hard to focus on being witty and aroused as I felt my eyes follow his treasure trail down to his pants that he was already unbuttoning.

"Good, glad to hear it. My lack of rest might be to your advantage, a little favor I'll give to you." As he said this, he hooked his thumbs into his waistband and brought both his underwear and pants down in one fell swoop. My jaw dropped. He was facing away from me and I had the most perfect view of this man's bent over hairy muscle ass. Tree trunk legs was right. I immediately felt a stirring in my crotch that was becoming dangerously visible. Fuck. Dan stepped into some long athletic shorts and turned around to me. He had a quizzical look on his face as he looked down at my crotch for just a second. Fuck. Was I tenting right now? I looked down and it wasn't obvious but something definitely was showing. Dan brought a large athletic shirt over his head, grabbed his racquet, and started walking toward me.

"Ready, Freddie?"

"Lead the way." I said, watching him walk in front of me and realizing that he wasn't wearing any underwear. Did he just put on a show for me, or am I being crazy? And no underwear? This is gonna be fun after all.

We walked up to the courts and set up to play. He served first, I volleyed. He scored, I served, I scored. I won't bore you with the details, but we ended up playing 4 rounds before we were both sweating and breathless.

"What do you say, tie game?" he said, extending his hand to me.

"Tie game. Well played, Anderson." We shook hands and packed up our stuff.

As we walked back down the stairs, I remembered our lockers were right next to each other. Fuck. I really need to shower before practice but if I get another glimpse of this muscle god's body, I don't think I'll be able to hide a raging erection from him.

We walked over to our lockers and started to put in our lock combinations. We grew suddenly quiet. Was he thinking about how awkward this is? Is he into me? Is he just being nice?

We both got into our bags and pulled out our towels. I made the first move to take off my shirt, growing very aware that he was watching me from the side of his eye. He looked up at me, patted me on the shoulder, and said "I knew I was right about you being set up to swim. Look at you, man! You must be drowning in it, literally."

I laughed and felt my cheeks becoming red. Oh, god, this is so embarrassing. I'm lusting after my best friend's dad and probably making him so uncomfortable.

"Yeah, but I got nothing on you and those rugby genetics, damn," I replied. I was starting to tread dangerous ground as I playfully punched his right pec.

He looked up at me again and proceeded to take his shirt off. Here we go. Fuck, look at that hairy chest. I just wanna stick my face in there. And those arms, to die for. Shit, I'm really starting to fill out the front of these shorts. Wait, how long have I been looking at his chest?

Dan was looking at me with a knowing look in his eyes as he looked at my little shorts barely covering what they should. I looked back down at his shorts and saw a little stirring. Or more than a little stirring. His dick print was huge. My eyebrows went up and I looked back at him. Is this really happening? Oh my god, it might be really happening.

Dan kept eye contact as he slid his shorts off. I heard a slap and realized his rigid cock slapped up against his stomach when he brought his shorts down. Oh my god. It's the perfect size. And so gorgeous. Circumsized, looks to be about 7.5", and rock solid. His balls were hanging low and he was perfectly trimmed. Wait, what the fuck is happening right now?

I looked back up at his face and it changed. He had a look of pure lust in his eyes. He pointed to my shorts, and I knew he wanted me to take them off. I was violently erect, so taking them off meant he would clearly know I wanted him. Shaking, I brought my hands to my waistband and slowly slid them down to reveal my 6.5" hard cock pointing right up at his face. I stepped out of my shorts, heart beating so fast, and reached for my towel. I had a gust of confidence flow through me as I said "It's 9AM, no one's here on a Saturday. Wanna hit the showers?"

He gestured for me to lead the way and I draped my towel over my hard dick, just in case someone was there. He didn't, letting his cock lead him to the showers after me.

I found the handicap stall in the far corner and stepped in, placing my towel on the hook and started the hot water. I turned around to find Dan walking into the stall and closing the curtain behind him. Fuck, he looks so goddamn hot right now.

Dan walked up until he was two inches from my face. I felt our cocks touch and an electric jolt shot up my body. I was so horned up, I was ready to cum right then and there. All of a sudden, I felt his hands on my hips as he brought me in for what was probably the most gentle kiss I've ever had. Perfect amount of tongue, almost romantic in the way he was savoring my lips. His 5 o'clock scruff brushed up against my smooth face, and I reveled in the sensations of making out with a real manly man. I returned and moaned, involuntarily, when he broke the kiss and brought his finger to my mouth, giving me a "shh" as he shook his head with a toothy grin. I nodded and he started to lower himself down, steadying himself with his giant rough hands on my hips. Holy fucking shit, this is real. Fuck. I thought to myself as I looked down to see the prettiest sight I could have ever imagined. A muscle king squatted, sitting on his ankles, thighs spread, looking ready to service my cock. I could have died.

He reached his hand up to my dick and stroked it a few times. I must have felt hard as diamond at that point. He gave me another grin and stuck his tongue out as he brought my dick into his mouth. To feel my member enveloped in his mouth as his tongue swirled around it, bobbing his head up and down as I cradled the back of his neck, feeling his short cropped hair in my fingers... There was nothing like it. I looked between his legs and saw his cock sticking straight up. Oh my god, he was loving this! He placed one hand through my legs on my ass crack and the other stayed on my hip as he increased his speed. Fuck, if he keeps this up, I don't know how much longer I can last. As if he heard my thoughts, he pulled off my dick after a few minutes of heaven, stood up, and brought me in for a much rougher kiss. Oh, yeah, he was definitely into this. He whispered into my ear "I've never done that before," to which I responded "Well, you could have fooled me."

12