Best Friend's Dad - Mr. Anderson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made out while grinding our dicks together for what felt like an eternity when I decided I wanted to return the favor. I wanted his big daddy cock in my mouth like I was dying of thirst and his dick was water. I slowly kneeled down, kissing his chest, stomach, and hips before making it down to his cock where I could give it a full inspection. Veiny and pulsing. Staring me right in the eyes, begging for me to suck it. I looked up at him and his eyebrows were furrowed up, looking almost sad in the way you do when you desperately want something, need something. Well, who am I to stand in the way of Dan's needs?

I brought my hand up to his cock and stuck my tongue out, slapping it against my tongue a few times as I looked deep into his eyes. He needs this. I brought my lips around his dick head and sucked gently as I flicked my tongue around his frenulum. He moaned and I looked up at him, my turn to shake my head slowly with his cock still in my mouth to tell him to quiet down so we wouldn't get caught. He seemed to understand, and I went back to work to what I do best. I inched my lips further down on his cock, moving my tongue forward and backward on the underside of his dick while I slowly started to swallow him. I really wanted to impress him, so I shoved my head all the way down, opened up my throat, and deep-throated him with my lips on his pubes and balls. Dan brought his hands to the back of my head and held me there. To be honest, I could have stayed there forever, so I was going to let Dan do what he needed to do.

His hands seemed to ease up and I brought myself 4 inches back and started to bob on his dick. I started slow, of course, to edge and tease him a bit, but I knew I wanted his cum down my throat. I needed that seed. I sped up and brought my free hand to his balls, cupping and stroking them as I serviced that muscle dick of his. I heard Dan start to breathe heavily and I looked up at him. He was looking down at me with a "can you?" look to him. I brought my focus back to his dick, so as to answer "yes" to his question.

I felt his dick start to harden in that tell-tale way and I knew I was going to get my reward. Dan brought his hands back on my nape and started to face fuck me as I felt his dick start to spasm and shoot hot ropes of cum into the back of my throat. I swallowed and swallowed, determined to get all of it, not leaving a drop to waste. 5 ropes, 6, 7, and finally 8 and he was spent. He loosed his fingers from my head and leaned up against the wall of the shower stall. I slowly stood up, looked him in the eyes, and he brought me in for a kiss. He's a romantic, gotta give him that, I thought to myself. And then, all of a sudden, he started to turn me around. What's going on here?

Dan brought my ass to press up against his lower torso and still stiff dick resting between my ass cheeks as he slowly brought his hand around my body and grabbed my cock. I loved feeling his course, huge hands fit around my cock like they were made for it. He brought his other hand around the other side of my body and pressed into my chest, pushing my back into his chest until we couldn't be physically closer to one another. He started to edge my cock slowly. I was putty in his hands. He stroked me with a slight twisting motion, which I do to myself when I masturbate, so it wasn't long until I started to feel myself getting close. I brought my head close to his and turned, looking into his eyes. He knew I was close too, so he started to speed up. I brought my hands to his forearms as I got to the point of no return. Fuck, I'm about to cum.

I looked up at him one last time and brought my lips to his as I felt the first jet of cum splat against the other side of the shower stall. Holy shit. Here it comes. I can't hold back anymore. Fuck. Fuckkkkkk! I felt a wave of pleasure strike me out of nowhere, taking me over, and I let my cum fly all over this shower and onto the floor and his hands. I let out a moan and whimper, unable to control myself from this orgasm that was ripping through me. After about 5 pumps, I was no longer jetting cum, but dribbling it onto Dan's knuckles. Holy shit. That just happened. I basically fucked my best friend's dad and it was amazing. I looked up at him and his eyes were closed, a pleased look on his face. He opened his eyes, looked down at me, and blinked a few times. It looked like he was trying to clear his mind.

"Oh my god," he whispered. "I gotta go."

"Wait, Dan, wait--" I could barely finish before he flashed the curtain open, ran out of the shower, and to our lockers. As I was stepping out and walking around the corner to the lockers, he was already half dressed in his old clothes.

"Dan, we don't have to tell anyone. I'm sorry--"

"Don't be," he said. "I had a great time. I just need to clear my head. I'll, um... I'll call you."

Confused on this sudden change, I said "Sure, whatever works best for you. I had an amazing time." I didn't know what more to say beyond that. I'm assuming he was thinking about how he was just cheating on his wife (if they weren't already divorced), possibly his first time doing gay stuff, with his daughter's best friend, no less. That's a lot to manage.

Dan brought his hand up in a quick wave as he rushed out of the locker room in a flash.

I looked up at the clock and saw it was 9:40AM. Shit! Just about when my teammates would show up, and I needed to wash some cum off of me.

I entered the stall, showered my body, and got myself ready for practice. I would have time to think about this later. Would I tell Lisa? Would he call me back?

12