All Comments on 'Best Friend's Dad - Mr. Anderson'

by hornyjack14

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy11 months ago

Very sexy story. Reminds of when I was younger having the hots for older hairy masculine guys with strong muscular legs and great defined backs. Men with experience that knew how to maximise the overwhelming climax when I was edged too far. DILFS! Now I'm older I seem to be viewed as a DILF with the need for more than 2 hands to count the number of times I've heard shouted out, "nice legs!" even from car windows as I wander the high street in my rugby shorts! Think I'm starting to get a reputation! As I've got older I've transitioned to needing my partners to be at least 10 years younger than me to just keep up, but I still prefer otters. It's very life affirming to be still hit on by younger men - some even too young for my taste but young men looking for that experienced elder to be their teacher. In other words I've evolved from controlled to controller.

zephyerzephyer11 months ago

I hope there is a follow up to this story.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

OMFG Jack, your first story here and wow, it was a HOT ONE!!! Dan is exactly the type of man I went for when I was this age, and still is now, a couple of hundred years later. I can remember more than one of them running away feeling guilty after their first gay sex experience just like Dan did. But thankfully most of them came back and wanted more once their guilt faded and the desire didn't. Can't wait to find out what happens when Dan gets back in touch. This was 5 *s, I'm adding to favorites and following you, so I won't miss it.

dnsontndnsontn11 months ago

Fantastic storytelling! Following you and hoping you have more to share. Great read!

Pitbull86Pitbull8611 months ago

Absolutely fucking beautiful and hot!

What a great 1st story from you on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this. Looking forward to the next chapter.

LustyScribeLustyScribe11 months ago

Excellent story! I'm eager to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh my, this was an amazing story, can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think I'll start hanging out in the locker room more. If nothing else, just to look! I love to gaze at cocks and men's nipples, hoping they would see me.

SWhite1982SWhite198211 months ago

I just wanted to tell you how well I think you did for your first story. You clearly have a lot of talent as a writer, and I'm looking forward to seeing how your work progresses. Your characters and general flow were smooth and natural-- like real people with honest reactions. Please keep writing!

-Steve

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I only gave it 3 because it was unfinished, or felt very much that way

Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

Wow. Agree with the others that this was great and your first story! Definitely Not a good idea to tell Lisa. Dan needs some private and personal time and space to process all this. I also like the making out while they ground their cocks together and when Dan thought to himself “he’s a romantic.” 5* and excited for chapter 2 with the hot daddy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it! Can’t wait to hear what happens to Jack and Dan!

Prince_XerxesPrince_Xerxes11 months ago

Oh, this is fantastic. There's so much promise here, and your style of writing is expressive and addictive. I'm pumped for more - please say there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very hot! Great start to the story. Really enjoyed the dialog and banter between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Need part 2. In college i had sex with my friend's father. I breed him and he clean my cock. My first time to have some do it. I gave him a bj, too. He said please do not tell his son. I said of course. I almost told him his son had gay sex with me already. Like son like dad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We’ve all been there..”I just need to clear my head…” Another hot story of a probably well-intentioned family man who suddenly realizes that he’s just totally crumbling before the power of cock..Read this while my wife was having her morning coffee…about to cum…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous