Best Friend's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came out, she had removed her nylons and was totally naked. I smiled.

"Did I mention you're fucking beautiful?"

She smiled at me.

"You certainly know what to say to make a woman feel good. And you certainly know how to touch a woman to make her feel amazing."

I smiled again.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" she asked.

"I'd like that," I said, "but I don't think you want anyone seeing me leave your room in the morning."

"Honestly, I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks. But maybe we should set an early alarm."

I nodded.

"When do you fly back?" she asked.

"I don't leave until Wednesday. I planned to spend some time with your parents."

"Oh, good," she said. "They'll enjoy spending time with you. I'll be over at the house during the day, too. And then, at night, we can come back here and fuck."

I smiled at her.

And we did.