All Comments on 'Best Friend's Daughter'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962about 2 months ago

All old guys need a Kayla. Great story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Cheers. Frankie

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 months ago

5. Good story, but I felt the ending went over a cliff. Just my feelings. Easy to continue this with part 2.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

Sweet and hot story, but the ending was abrupt. 4*

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLabout 2 months ago

A really nice story until the end. Down to 3 stars for the crappy ending.

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingabout 2 months ago

I agree with just about everyone else, great story, but its not done!

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 2 months ago

Very much enjoyed this.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 months ago

Well played and well done. Excellent storytelling.

Not2PervyNot2Pervyabout 2 months ago

I could almost feel her breasts. That’s a 5 from me, even if the ending was a little abrupt. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice story. Very believable and romantically erotic.

LitCritLitCritabout 2 months ago

Hmmm... I agree with the others, the ending is abrupt and feels unfinished. You've left plenty of room to tack on another chapter or three, but have given no sign of that intention. It might be interesting to see how his friends react to his relationship with their daughter, who is 26 or 27 years his junior; is this a case of fuck-buddies for the weekend, or is there a relationship developing? Might be worth exploring? 4 stars, another chapter or two could bring it up.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 months ago

That was great - please continue.

gunmakergunmakerabout 2 months ago

This is a good story. However, it is more of two stories. The timeline is a little confusing. I know it could be continued but even so the story just stops.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous