Best Friends Forever: Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The minute her last class ended she all but sprinted home. Julia was just heading out to work at her part-time job, and hugged Katie before leaving. Katie closed and locked the door to the apartment. She was exhausted but knew that she couldn't nap. She laid on the couch, frozen and numb until the buzzing of her phone jolted her back to reality. Jack was calling.

She screened the call. It wasn't even a conscious choice- more of a protective reflex in a futile effort to erase the events of the past 24 hours. Jack called again, and she declined again. Her phone buzzed with a text- it was one of the photos she had accidentally sent him. She was perched on her bed, legs open, dildo filling her as her head leaned back in ecstasy. "Answer me," was all the text said. When her phone rang again, she took a deep breath and answered. She held the phone to hear ear, saying nothing.

"When I call, you are to answer me- the first time," he said. His voice wasn't angry, but it wasn't its usual easy tone either. Katie couldn't find her own voice. "Do you understand?"

She struggled to speak, finally choking out a soft "yes".

"Good girl. I will be in your apartment in a half hour. Make sure the door is unlocked." With that, he ended the call.

Katie sat in stunned silence, her body shaking. She had gone the whole day without seeing Jack, but she should've known that it meant nothing- he knew where she lived. She unlocked the door, hoping that if she did as he asked he would be reasonable. She started to formulate a plan in her mind to talk to him- remind him of their friendship, ask for mercy. He likely just got caught up in the moment last night, lost in his own hurt- he would be more reasonable today. Katie repeated that to herself until she almost believed it.

--

Jack didn't knock. He opened the door to the apartment, closing and locking it behind him. Something about the way he flicked the deadbolt felt so final to Katie. She took a deep breath as he dropped his bag and took off his coat and shoes. She was sitting on the couch, consciously trying to make her body language appear casual. "How was your day?" he asked, his tone reminiscent of the old Jack- when he was her friend, before he was blackmailing her.

"It was stressful," she said honestly. "Jack, this has to stop- you can't- we can't- please." Okay, maybe not quite as eloquent as she had intended, but she made sure to at least meet his eyes as he sat on the couch beside her.

"I'm afraid that ship has sailed, Katie," he said gently. He put his hand on her thigh, gently stroking the buttery leather of her tights. She tensed, but didn't want to give him the satisfaction of her pulling away. "I know it seems intense and unfair right now, but I think soon enough you'll find that it's really a good arrangement. I meant what I said last night," he said gently, taking her face in his hands, "I care about you. I will take care of you. This arrangement is going to be good for both of us, you'll see." He pulled her face to his, pressing his lips to hers.

Katie remained frozen in place, letting him kiss her until he pulled away. "Jack, I don't want this," Katie said in a last-ditch effort. "I didn't mean to send the photos, and I don't mean for you to have them. Please delete them, and leave me alone- I won't tell anyone about this, and we can just go on with our lives. Please- don't do this to me," she said, her voice breaking at the end as she begged.

"Katie, I've already told you- this isn't a negotiation. You sent me those photos, and I now have them- whether you meant to or not is irrelevant. I'll be honest- I was pretty surprised to see that side of you- I didn't know you could be so...sexy- it just made me want more of you. I need to see what else you can do, what else your body has to offer. Speaking of, I would like you to suck my cock now. Please."

His feigned politeness was a direct contradiction to his body language. He undid his belt, lifting his body slightly to unbutton his pants and slide them down his legs. His erection sprung out of his boxers, startling Katie. She recoiled, but Jack grabbed her by the arm- not hard, but enough to prevent her from moving away from him. "Suck, Katie, be a good girl," he said in the same polite tone. Katie looked into his eyes, searching for any sign of mercy- all she saw was arousal and determination. When she didn't move, his hand moved to the back of her head and gently forced her mouth toward his cock.

Katie allowed herself to be guided down- she felt completely out of control of her own body. "That's it, open your mouth," Jack said gently, and she obeyed. She tasted the salt of his precum on the tip of his cock immediately, wrapping her lips around him instinctively. He didn't force her head down any further, but his hand didn't leave her hair- he took a gentle handful, and let her set the pace.

Katie swirled her tongue around his cock, tentatively sucking the head of his cock. Her heart wasn't in it, but he moaned all the same. He guided her head up and down his shaft as she sucked, teasing her throat with the tip of his cock but not forcing it. "Such a good girl," he moaned, his hand more firmly gripping her hair as he quickened the pace. Katie started to panic, scared about how far he would go. She pushed her head up off of his cock, looking at Jack.

Spit had dripped down her chin, and his hand remained in her hair. "Please Jack I don't want to do this...don't make me. You've had your fun, you've made your point- please let me stop," she begged.

He said nothing, just shaking his head in response to her pleas. His hand forced her head back down, but this time she fought him. Katie planted her hands in front of her, resisting as he tried to force her head back onto his cock. "No, Jack, stop!" she cried, but no one was around to hear her.

"Stop it, Katie," he finally said, "Stop fighting me- I don't want to hurt you. Be a good girl and finish what you started- I told you last night that you can't say no to me- I meant it. Make me happy, and I will take care of you." Katie continued to resist, and Jack finally stood.

He gripped her by the hair and dragged her to her knees in front of him. "Look, Katie, I tried to be nice- maybe you just need to learn some manners," he said through gritted teeth. He held Katie's head steady, and forced his cock through her gritted teeth. "If you bite me, you will regret it," he said, his tone menacing. Katie believed him.

She resumed sucking, his hands now far less gentle. He fucked her face, forcing his cock down her throat, and pulling out to trail spit all over her face. She gagged on him, pleading him to stop and let her breathe as he relentlessly thrusted into her mouth over and over. Katie tried pushing away, but she knew that she was outmatched. She finally stopped fighting him, allowing him to use her face as he wished. Jack's pace slowed, his cock now more deliberately thrusting in and out of her throat, allowing for her to breath between each thrust.

"Look at me," he ordered. Katie opened her tear-filled eyes, feeling the sting of her running makeup as she tried to focus on his face. "You will not fight me again- you are mine, and will do exactly as I say. It will be better for you that way," he said, his tone shifting back to gentle. He cupped her face as she sucked his cock, smearing her makeup down her cheek as he wiped away her tears. "I don't want to hurt you, Katie, I just want to use you. I would like to still be friends, but I understand if that will take you some time. For now, just focus on doing as I say- the rest will come naturally, I promise," he said, taking his cock out of her mouth to wipe the tears with it. "That's it, good girl. Now make me cum," he said, his cock again touching her throat.

Katie set her mind to her task, swirling her tongue around him and relaxing her throat so that he could use it. She could feel his body tensing as his hand gripped her hair again. He jerked her head back, and she closed her eyes just in time for the first load of warm cum to hit her face. He emptied himself onto her face, smearing spit, cum, and makeup together with his cock. He took a step back to admire his work, and Katie could hear the click of his phone as he took her photo. "To add to the collection," he said with a laugh.

"Let's get you cleaned up," he said, kneeling beside her. He wiped cum from her eyes, allowing her to open them. "Open your mouth", he said gently, and Katie obeyed. He scooped the cum into her mouth one finger at a time, telling her to suck it off of his fingers but not to swallow. Finally, when he had gotten it all, he gave her permission to swallow. "You did well, Katie," he said, gently wiping her hair off of her face. "I am proud of you- you've made me happy." Katie was silent, her mind reeling. "I am going to leave now. I will turn the shower on before I go, I'm sure that you want to clean up." He took her face in his hands, kissing her deeply on the lips before he turned and left. For some reason, Katie found herself kissing him back.

Jack

Jack couldn't believe he had gone through with it. The blowjob from Katie had been so hot- he felt in control of his life for the first time since Michelle had broken up with him. Jack had spent so much of his life being agreeable and easy going, often sacrificing his wants and needs to go along with the group. When he made the decision to use the photos to take control of his situation, he had no idea that it would feel like this. Sure, he felt bad for Katie- he really did value their friendship, and he knew that he was putting her in a difficult position- but taking a blowjob from her perfect lips was a high that he had never expected to find. He knew as he walked out of her apartment that he would be chasing that high for the rest of his life.

Jack decided to leave Katie alone for a couple of days; he didn't want to push her too far, and knew that it would take her some time to come to terms with their new arrangement. He sent her a couple of texts over the next few days, asking how she was and offering to talk if she wanted to. She kept her replies short, but she did send them- he hoped that meant that she was warming to the idea.

Jack's classes ended early on Wednesdays, and he knew that Katie's did too- they would often meet up for a late lunch on campus while Michelle finished up with her last lab of the day. That felt like another lifetime, Jack mused as he texted Katie: "Happy Wednesday! I am coming over this afternoon. Door unlocked." He read her reply of "k" before pocketing his phone. It was going to be a great day.

Jack took his time getting to Katie's place after class; he stopped to grab some lunch and worked on an outline for an upcoming paper before finally heading over. When he opened the door, pleased to see it was left unlocked, he saw Katie's perfectly shaped ass bent over in the living room. She was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra, working through a program playing on the TV. She stood when he entered the room, her arms crossing over her torso in an attempt at modesty.

"Don't let me interrupt you," Jack said easily, eager to watch the show.

"No, it's okay, I was almost done," she replied quietly.

Jack wondered how long it would take until he saw the old, bubbly Katie again- oh well, he would think about that later. "No, please finish," he said with more finality. She reacted to the edge in his voice and turned back to the TV.

Katie resumed her downward dog as Jack sauntered to the living room. He took in every inch of her toned frame, from the skin-tight tights to the muscles in her back framed by her strappy sports bra. He could see sweat glistening on her skin and fought the urge to lick her right then- all in good time.

He sat on the couch for a bit, watching her stretch and move with the much less attractive woman on TV. Jack said nothing, but he could feel the tension building in the room, and knew that Katie could feel it too. She was on her hands and knees, arching her shoulders and relaxing them, pausing when Jack ran a finger down her spine. "Don't mind me, keep going," he said playfully, his finger tracing her spine all the way to her ass. She kept flexing her shoulders, slower than before, as his finger traced between her ass cheeks and wrapped around to tickle her pussy. She then turned on her side, reaching one arm up to the ceiling as her body tightened to hold the side plank. Jack's finger traced along her side, scooping a bead of sweat onto his fingertip. He made a show of licking it off of his finger before tracing more lines of Katie's body. She returned to downward dog, and he stood to cup her ass.

To Katie's credit, she didn't say a word, and didn't resist him. Jack promised himself that he would be gentler with her this time in hopes that she would warm to him a bit. She turned onto her back, her legs slightly raised off of the floor. Jack cupped her breasts next, teasing her nipples so that they hardened through her bra. Katie looked at him with contempt, but continued to breathe through her stretch. He could see sweat on her brow and her cheeks, and couldn't resist her any longer. Jack climbed on top of her, letting his body weight settle on to her as he whispered, "workout over."

He ran his tongue from her collarbone, up her neck, to her cheek- licking every drop of salty sweat in its path. "You're delicious," he said, repeating the same motion on the other side. He felt Katie shiver under him, kissing the tip of her nose before forcing his tongue between her lips. "You are gorgeous, Katie," he said between kisses. He noticed that she wasn't kissing him back, but she also wasn't resisting him; her mouth opened for his kiss, and he began to feel her body relax under him. He pushed off of her, standing on his knees. "Get back on your hands and knees, Katie- it's my favourite view."

She did as she was told, planting her hands and her knees shoulder width apart, and relaxing her posture. Jack ran his hands over her ass again, grazing up her hips. He grabbed her hips, pulling himself up behind her and pulling her back into him so that she could feel his hardening cock through his jeans. "That was a beautiful little show, but it got me a little excited," Jack said playfully. "I'm going to have to do something about that." He pulled Katie's yoga pants down, exposing her ass and pussy to him. He bent to kiss her ass, his tongue tracing lines around her most sensitive parts as his fingers found her clit. "Mmm, good girl, you're already ready for me," he purred, and undid his jeans.

Katie was perfectly still, tension radiating from her body. Jack teased her with the tip of his cock a few times, pressing into her slightly and pulling back to see her wetness glistening on his head. "I've been thinking about this all day," he said as he finally thrust into her. Her body hugged tightly around him, the sensation better than he had imagined. He slid easily in and out of her, gently grabbing her hips as he took everything he wanted. He soon lost himself in the moment, grabbing the back of Katie's sports bra to bring her toward him even harder. He fucked her so hard that she moaned, and he heard distinctive pleasure in it. "That's it, Katie, lean into it- I know you like it," he said, and while she didn't make any more noise, there was no tension left in her body.

Jack exploded into her, filling her with his cum. He gently pulled away, taking care to pull her lips apart to see the creampie that he left inside her. "You are going to feel me inside you for the rest of the night," he said as he pulled her yoga pants back up over her ass, pressing them between her legs until he felt wetness seeping through. He stood, offering Katie a hand up as well- which she took. "I want you to think about me every time you feel that cum drip out of you- think about how I care about you, and how you belong to me. Understand?" he asked, his hand caressing her face and bare shoulder as he spoke, noticing goosebumps forming in his wake.

"Yes," she breathed, her face flushed- from yoga or sex, it was unclear.

"Who do you belong to, Katie?" he asked gently, tilting her face up to look at him.

"You," she said quietly.

"That's right. You belong to me- I will care for you, I am your Master."

"Yes," Katie repeated, her eyes not wavering from his.

"Yes what?" he challenged.

"Yes, Master."

Katie

Master. The word tasted foreign on her tongue, like trying to sound something out that's spelled wrong. Is that what Jack is to her now? It felt a long way from friendship, but perhaps a step forward from blackmailer. Katie shook her head- how did this become her life? Jack left shortly after he filled her with cum, leaving her alone with her thoughts. He was right about one thing- every time she moved, every time she felt his cum slowly leaking out of her, she thought of him. She couldn't believe how she had just stayed still as he touched her, used her, fucked her- she had done nothing to stop him. She reasoned that it was because she didn't want to have another fight- it was just easier to let him have his fun, and then leave- she hoped that he would just lose interest eventually. There was a tiny piece of her, though, that wondered if the butterflies in her stomach were from anxiety or excitement.

The next few weeks gave Katie ample opportunity to adjust to her new normal- to her Master. Jack had an uncanny way of navigating Julia's class and work schedule, ensuring that Katie was alone in the apartment each time he came by. Sometimes he stopped by for a quick blowjob, other times he took his time fucking her and filling her with cum. He always left her a mess, whether it be dripping cum from her pussy or down her tear- and spit-covered face.

She was getting oddly used to it, and began treating the interruptions as she would any other. In truth, as long as she did what Master asked Jack was quite kind to her, always starting the shower or helping her to clean herself up before he left. It seemed impossible that he could force her to have sex and also make her feel cared for, but she had to admit that for the most part that was her experience. He had this odd way of caressing her and kissing her as if she was his most cherished possession, which she supposed perhaps she was.

She wasn't surprised to receive a text from him one Friday afternoon; he often came over Friday nights when Julia was at work. Julia was away for the weekend, something about a grandparent's birthday at home that she had to be at. Katie considered going home with her, just to get a break- but she had three papers due the next week, and knew she needed the weekend to finish them. She would give Jack whatever he wanted, and then set to making a plan to catch up on schoolwork over the weekend. She was about halfway through compiling a mental to do list when her phone buzzed, reminding her of Jack's unanswered text.

She opened his message, seeing her plans fly out the window as she read its contents: "Just ran into Julia...you're mine- all weekend." Katie roller her eyes- so much for productivity.

Jack was quite a bit later arriving Friday night than usual. Katie was on the couch reading a book (having already removed her bra and panties as he preferred easy access) when she heard him let himself in. She listened to the rustling at the door as he dropped his stuff, and then his easy steps toward the living room. He sat down beside her on the couch, asking her about her day as he started to rub her thigh. She kept her answers short, tone cordial as she told him about the schoolwork piling up.

"Look, Jack- Master- I know that you want me all weekend, but I really have a lot to get done. Can you cut me a break?" she asked.

He considered while his fingers trailed up her thigh, teasing her nipple through the thin fabric of her t-shirt. "I'm afraid that's not how this works, Katie," he said gently, the sensation of his finger circling her nipple taking the edge off his words. "I've brought an overnight bag; I'll be staying until Julia comes home on Sunday. I intend to use you whenever I wish until then. However," he conceded, "you are welcome to go about your day however you need to- provided you remain available for my use. You can do your schoolwork here, and I will try to be...minimally disruptive while you're working."