Best Friends Forever: Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

She walked slowly to the kitchen, keenly aware of the plug in her ass. She took the belt off the counter, chiding herself for not realizing its potential dual purpose. She reluctantly handed it back to him when she returned, refusing to meet his gaze and see his smug smile.

"Such beautiful leather, so soft..." he mused, "I bet it bites hard. Bend over," he ordered, and she did.

Twenty slaps with a leather belt made her cry. In truth, ten slaps made her cry. The soft leather bit into her flesh like a hand couldn't, leaving striking marks across her ass and thighs. She refused to give in, taking his advice and relaxing through it as best as she could. He was silent as he gave out each blow, requiring her to count and thank him. When she was delayed on her count, and he growled to propel her to act. A couple of times he intentionally hit the plug, sending a shock reverberating through her. She felt small when he was finished, her crying dying to a whimper so as to take up less space.

"Next time, you will ask permission to cum," he said as he retired his belt. He ran his fingers over the marks on her ass and thighs, trailing featherlight kisses over the worst of it. He helped her to stand, embracing her with a gentle kiss as she tried to regain composure. "Good girl, it's okay, you're okay, it's over," he cooed, stroking her hair as she cried into him. "Lay back, and I'll make you feel better," he said, gently pushing her onto the bed.

Katie followed his lead, allowing him to easily part her legs. The plug was starting to feel even more tight, but it was easy to ignore with the sting in her ass. She felt his tongue on her clit, sending a bolt of electricity through her body. He sucked gently, draining all of the hurt and tension from her. His fingers penetrated her, rubbing up against the plug delightfully. He coaxed her easily to the edge, and this time she remembered her lesson. "Please, Master, may I cum?" she asked, her body squirming under his lips. "Good girl," he said, the vibration of his voice tearing through her, "cum for me."

Before she could catch her breath, a vibrator touched her clit. It felt like fire, her taxed nerves not ready for another assault. "Please, Master, it's too much!" she cried, but he didn't react. He held the vibrator to her clit, moving it ever so slightly until she was screaming. She asked to cum, at least she was pretty sure she did, and barely heard his yes before she was flung off the edge again.

She lost count of the orgasms he forced from her; between the vibrator and his skilled hands and mouth, she was putty in his hands. At some point she tried to crawl away from him, and he bound her legs and wrists to the bed, rendering her completely helpless. He forced orgasm after orgasm from her, more than making out for the times he failed to let her finish. She was begging him to stop, sure that the next orgasm would cause her to black out.

Jack

He finally relented when he saw a tear fall from the corner of her eye. She was resigned to her fate, and completely defeated- completely his. She was beautiful in puddle form, and as he removed the plug and restraints, she barely even reacted. She was completely used, completely finished, and completely sated. He got in bed beside her, holding her tightly while she took the long journey back to earth. He fingered her collar, thinking that she really was his most prized possession- and his very best friend.

--

Two years later...

Julia (Best Friends Forever, Chapter 1)

It took Julia's mind a few moments to process what she was seeing. The first thing that registered? Katie's latex-clad ass.

Julia held her breath as she took in the scene in front of her. Katie was on all fours, ass pointed toward the door. She was fully dressed in latex- she had a painted on catsuit, showing only her hands and feet. Her small, fit frame was fully on display, only accentuated by the tight fabric. Beyond the flash of fire red hair, Julia could see a leather strap connecting Katie's neck to...Jack's hand.

Jack was standing in front of her, fully nude. He pulled on Katie's leash, forcing her to sit upright on her knees. He kept the leash tight, so that her face was inches from his stiff cock. It was then that Julia noticed Katie's ample cleavage popping out of the catsuit.

Neither of them had realized that Julia was there; when she finally regained her senses she darted back behind the corner. She leaned against the wall, catching her breath and trying to process what she had just seen. As she was trying to get a hold of herself, she hears Jack's voice: "Are you going to be my good little whore today?"

Julia covered her gasp, shocked that Katie would ever let Jack speak to her that way. When she heard Katie's meek "Yes Master," in reply, Julia was sure that she was hallucinating. She dared a peek around the corner.

Katie stood on her knees, looking up at Jack. "Tongue," Jack ordered simply, still holding the leash tight. Katie obediently stuck her tongue out, keeping her mouth open. Jack rubbed his cock on her tongue, and then all around her face, trailing spit everywhere. He forced it into her mouth a few times, and in her throat until she coughed, and then wiped it on her face again. The whole time, Katie stayed still- just letting him soak her face in spit with his cock.

Julia was shocked by what she was seeing but couldn't look away. She knew she was intruding, but there was something happening deep in her gut that planted her feet and prevented her from looking away. Jack continued his measured assault of Katie's mouth, using her to harden his cock.

He pulled the leash in and out, guiding Katie's pace as his cock hit the back of her throat. Sometimes he kept the leash tight, forcing her to hold his cock in her throat until she gagged. The longer they continued, the more spit ended up on Katie's face, chin, and now breasts. She was regularly gagging, allowing Jack to guide her and doing nothing to fight back.

As alarmed as Julia was, something prevented her from intervening. Katie looked...calm. Julia kept watching, listening to the gurgling sounds and watching the scene unfold. As she watched, she could feel her heart rate increasing, the nervousness and shock in her belly giving way to arousal.

Jack was holding Katie's head on his cock, and she began to push back on him to be able to breathe. He jerked her back by the leash, Katie coughing and sputtering to catch her breath. He took her chin in his hands, and spit on her face before saying "Don't you dare push away from me you filthy whore...you take my cock until I tell you to stop."

When he then slapped Katie across the face, Julia reacted as if she herself had been slapped. Instead of a cry of shock or fear, she let out a moan. She had been so lost in the moment that she didn't realize her hand had drifted up her skirt between her legs, her moan giving up her intrusion.

Both Katie and Jack looked down the hall, seeing Julia leaning against the wall pleasuring herself while watching them. Julia's face flushed crimson, and without a word she turned and bolted out the door.