Best Friends Forever: Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this point he was cupping her breast, gently massaging it. Reluctantly, she could feel herself getting wet at the sensation. She knew that his word was final, so she acquiesced with a shrug of her shoulders. "Fine," she said disappointedly.

"Good girl. Now that we've got that settled, undress please," he said, his overly polite tone grating on her nerves. Nonetheless, Katie obeyed, standing and removing her t-shirt and stepping out of her tights. She was no longer embarrassed to be naked in front of him and stood silently awaiting his next instruction, eager to get on with it.

He stood, coming closer to her and running his fingertips over her shoulders and down her bare arms, watching her nipples harden in response. "You're so beautiful," he said softly. "Undress me."

She got to work, first unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off of his shoulders, then pulling his undershirt over his head. She undid his belt and jeans next, pulling them down for him to step out of. The motions of undressing him felt oddly intimate; though she had seen and been with him naked many times over the past few weeks, she had never undressed him herself. She was kneeling as he stepped out of his pants and socks, and she remained on her knees as she reached up to tug at the waistband of his boxer briefs. She ran her fingers under the seam, gently pulling them down until his hard cock sprang free. He stepped out of them, standing in front of her as she knelt.

She knew her instructions before he said them, so she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. "Very good," he said appreciatively, and placed his cock on her tongue. "Suck," he ordered, and she did.

She licked and sucked his cock until it was soaking in spit- she knew he liked it like that. At about the time he would typically start getting more forceful he moved away from her, sitting on the couch. "Come here, sit on my lap," he said. Katie moved toward him, turning her back to him as she sat on his lap. His spit-soaked cock slid easily inside her, and she gasped as he filled her.

His hands gripped her hips, guiding her up and down his shaft. He moved her in slow circles, his cock reaching every nerve inside her. She leaned forward slightly, the angle excruciatingly pleasurable for her. She grinded into his cock, no longer sure if he was setting the pace or if it was her. His hands found her breasts, cupping them and pinching her nipples as she moaned in pleasure. He picked up the pace, thrusting upward into her as she put her weight on him. He squeezed her breasts painfully as he finally let go, emptying his balls inside her with a moan and a few bucks of his hips.

He held her on his cock as he caught his breath, cum already leaking out of her and down his softening shaft. He finally released her breasts, the outline of his fingers still visible on them where he'd squeezed. "Clean me up, please," he said as he continued to breathe hard. Katie knelt between his legs, licking cum from his shaft and balls. She could vaguely taste herself as well, their two fluids combining to form a new flavour- she liked the taste.

"Thank you," he said, as she rose. "You should probably get to bed now. Don't worry, I'll sleep on the couch. You'll need to be rested up for tomorrow," he said conspiratorially, patting her on the ass before she left to go to her room.

Katie showered before bed, and then tucked herself in. She tossed and turned, worried about school and the weekend and what else Jack would demand from her. She felt agitated and couldn't settle. She felt wetness between her legs as the rest of Jack's cum leaked out of her, and she was annoyed that it would be all over the sheets. The sensation did give her an idea, though, as cumming often helped her sleep.

She reached between her legs, sighing as she leaned into the sensation of her fingers rubbing her clit. Sex with Jack had been, in all honesty, pretty hot that night, and she was disappointed that he came before she was ready to. Usually an orgasm was the furthest thing from her mind when he was using her, but something about that night- maybe the intimacy of her undressing him, maybe his gentle tone, or the angle of his cock thrusting inside her- or a combination of all three- had her definitely nearing the edge. She thought about his cock inside her as she played with herself, smelling his cologne on her and remembering how his hands had roughly pinched her nipples as she caused him pleasure. She squeezed her own breast as she came, emulating his painful grip as her body shook. She drifted to sleep soon after, grateful for the escape.

--

She woke up to a box at the end of her bed, and a note from him.

Dear Katie,

Get dressed and come suck my cock as soon as you wake up.

Yours,

Master

Katie swallowed hard, her day already off to a compromising start. She emptied the contents of the box- a latex dress, impossibly tight looking. She leaned back in bed, covering her head with the blankets. Maybe if she just stayed here all day she could wake up and it would be Monday? She knew better, and finally pulled herself out of bed to get dressed.

She shimmied into the dress, noticing too late that there were perfect cutouts for her breasts. She pulled it over her hips, the material sticking to her but barely covering her ass. The neckline was high, and it had long sleeves. She felt ridiculous with her breasts sticking out of the dress, on full display. She knew better to wear panties, so she tugged and pulled at the dress until she had it covering a couple inches past her hips. She did her makeup, buying herself as much time as she could before the day started. Finally, there was nothing left to procrastinate- she went to suck Master's cock.

She could hear him in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for the two of them. She walked out, shuffling her feet in the skin-tight dress, embarrassed by her out of place costume. She had never in her life worn anything like it, and couldn't believe she was now standing in front of him. He turned toward her, his face breaking out in a smile as he took in the view. She crossed her arms in front of her, a failed attempt at modesty.

He said nothing to her, and she didn't speak. She walked over to him where he'd been spreading cream cheese on bagels and got to her knees. He was dressed in boxers and a t-shirt, so she was able to quickly access his cock. She took him in her mouth, stroking his shaft back and forth as she worked her lips and tongue around the tip of his cock. She sucked him until he'd finished preparing breakfast; he then stepped away from her, cheerfully announcing that breakfast was ready and inviting her to sit with him at the table.

She delicately wiped the corners of her mouth as she stood, knowing that her lipstick was likely smeared on her face. She sat down at the table, her overtly sexual outfit feeling ridiculous while doing such a domestic activity. He had a coffee waiting for her, just as she liked it, and a bagel and fruit prepared as well. They ate in companionable silence, until Jack started making small talk about her papers. She talked to him about what she had to write, for lack of anything better to do, and in an effort to feign some sort of normalcy. He seemed genuinely interested, and she caught a glimpse of her friend- the person he had been before she had accidentally sent the photos. When they'd finished, she made a comment about starting her homework.

"Actually, Katie, do you mind washing the dishes first? Seeing as how I made breakfast and all..." he said, his words vaguely suggestive.

"Oh, sure," she said, realizing that her usually well-practiced manners seem to have left her when she dressed up as a sex doll. She gathered the dishes from the table, filling the sink. He watched her from his seat as he finished his coffee. She bent at the sink, focusing on her task at hand when she felt him behind her. His hands grazed the smooth latex at her hips, appreciating every angle that the material highlighted. He smelled her hair, pressing his hard cock into her. She stood, expecting that he wanted something from her.

"Continue, don't mind me," he said, his tone light. She bent back toward the sink, feeling his hand trail up her thigh, between her legs. He cupped her ass and exposed breasts, now freely groping her as she scrubbed. He put his foot between her legs, spreading hers slightly before he thrust his cock inside her.

She gasped in surprise, not expecting him to fill her on the first thrust. She relaxed around him, standing on her tip toes for a more comfortable angle. She stopped washing the dishes to stabilize herself on the counter, but he corrected her. "Keep washing, you aren't done," he said to her, and in a concentrated movement she began rinsing a plate. "Good girl," he said patronizingly as he continued to fuck her.

His hands gripped her latex-clad hips, holding her steady as he slammed into her. She could feel him nearing his orgasm, and arched her back slightly in preparation. He pulled out at the last second though, and roughly ordered her on her knees. He sprayed rope after rope of cum in her hair, stroking every last drop out of his cock before telling her to clean it off. She took him into her mouth, feeling cum dripping from her hair down to her latex dress. She licked his cock in a practiced motion, tasting herself as she swirled her tongue. When she finished, he told her to finish the dishes while he went to the shower.

She finished the dishes, using the cloth to clean the cum dripping onto her dress. She knew not to touch her hair- he would want that to stay for the day. She tidied the kitchen, still hearing him in the shower. She took the opportunity to get set up for the day's homework, curling up on the couch with her laptop and textbooks. She felt absolutely ridiculous writing papers in latex- with her tits out, no less- but she covered herself with a blanket and started to feel a little more normal. Jack came out of the shower dressed for the day, and poured himself another coffee while he read something on his laptop.

Katie tried not to pay attention to him, but she was keenly aware of his presence for the rest of the morning. Aside from him coming over to her a few times to grope her breasts- no doubt just to demonstrate that he could- he left her alone for the morning. He even made her lunch, and served it to her in the living room- she found herself feeling grateful for the gesture.

She eventually closed her laptop, realizing that she couldn't write any more until she read another chapter of her textbook. Master took that moment to join her on the couch, remarking that she now had a free hand. He pulled his cock out, wrapping Katie's free hand around his shaft. She stroked him as she read, doing her best to ignore his hands casually fondling her breasts. He turned something on the TV, checking with her that it wouldn't distract her. "No more than...this," she said ironically. He smiled, but made no move to change their situation.

Katie could feel his cock pulsing in her hand as he stroked it, his own hand idly playing with her nipple as he watched a show. She focused on the words of her page, every now and then dropping his cock to highlight something, before picking it back up to continue stroking him.

"I think you need a break," he said finally. She closed her textbook, allowing him to guide her between his legs. She knelt on the floor, closing her eyes as he laced his fingers through her hair. "You know what to do," he said patiently, and she closed her lips around his cock.

"I know you have school to do, but I just can't resist you in that little outfit, and your hand was making my cock throb," he explained as he gently moved her head up and down his shaft. His grip in her hair tightened, his hips rising to her mouth so that his cock tickled the back of her throat. He finally forced himself down her throat in a fluid motion, holding her head just for a second before relenting. She took a deep breath, knowing that another assault was coming. He kept his pace measured, going for depth instead of speed. He held her head down his shaft, thrusting up into her throat as far as he possibly could. She could feel his cock curve down her neck, resisting the urge to cough or gag. She couldn't stop herself from drooling, and soon his balls and cock were soaked, as was her chin. She cupped his balls in her hand, hoping that the added sensation would make him cum sooner. He moaned as she worked her spit into his skin, maintaining his practiced pace as he fucked her face. She felt his balls tighten just before then unloaded, the taste of cum filling her mouth.

He pulled out after, spraying the rest of his seed on her face and hair, a mess to match the one he left that morning. She remained still until he was finished, obediently opening her mouth so that he could feed her the cum that was on her face. He left what was in her hair to harden, running his fingers over the other side of her hair that he had already styled. "Such a good girl," he growled, his tone suddenly brightening. "What do you want for dinner?"

Katie felt like she had whiplash from the day's activities. From being used to being talked to as a friend to casual groping to cum spraying in her hair- she couldn't keep up with her mercurial Master. Jack had made them a wonderful pasta dinner, having her sit extra close to him so that every now and then he could eat some sauce off of her exposed breasts. Katie had accomplished more homework than she thought she would, all things considered. She did the dishes after dinner, this time without a cock inside her. She was exhausted, both from the activities and the anxiety of the day.

They retired to the living room, Master instructing her to lay her head in his lap. He cupped her breast with one hand and put his fingers in her mouth with the other. She sucked on them as they watched a movie, and found herself feeling oddly soothed. Master didn't use her for the rest of the night, even going so far as walking her down to her room and tucking her into bed. He kissed her lightly on the forehead, ordering her to sleep in the latex outfit. As he left the room, he turned back towards her, a glint in his eye as he said "I am going to wake you up tonight to use you- you'd better sleep while you can."

Jack

Jack stayed up for a few hours, letting Katie get into a deep sleep. He finally crept back into her room, pausing to ensure that her breathing was deep and measured. She hadn't moved much from when he tucked her in, no doubt fairly restricted by the latex covering her body. He sat on the edge of her bed, already feeling her warmth as her sweet scent met his nostrils. He moved a piece of hair from her face, smirking as he realized that it was hardened with his cum from earlier in the day. Her makeup was smeared, just as he liked it- he wouldn't let her take it off before bed, knowing that he was going to use her overnight.

He traced his finger over her lips, picturing all the times he had seen them wrapped around his cock. He moved the blankets down just enough to expose her breasts, the moonlight through the window dancing on her creamy breasts. He circled a finger around her nipple until she sighed, causing him to quickly pull back- he wasn't ready for her to be awake yet. He moved to her other nipple, repeating the motion and drawing a gasp from her lips. He let her settle again, waiting for her deep breathing to resume before tracing the latex fabric around her breasts. He gently cupped one, and then the other, palming her nipples and feeling his cock throb as they hardened in his grasp.

He moved his body lower, so that he had better access between her legs. He wrapped her limp hand around his cock, enjoying the feeling of her skin on his. He squeezed her hand around himself and stroked a few times, his cock instantly coming to life. He was eager to get between her legs, but knew he would have to be careful if he didn't want to wake her.

He took the rest of the blanket off of her, smiling as he realized her latex dress had ridden up on her hips. Her bald pussy was clearly visible between her closed legs, just begging to be explored. He gingerly ran his fingers up her slit, the promise of wetness kissing his fingertip. She shivered, and he held his breath as she relaxed back into the mattress. He traced the outline of her pussy against her thighs, trying to get her used to the sensation of being touched before he moved her leg. Finally, as she remained settled as he caressed her mound, he bent one of her legs slightly. Her pussy opened for him, begging him to come in.

He spread her lips, not yet daring to touch her clit. He took in the gorgeous sight, blowing on her slightly to elicit a delicious shiver. He ran his finger along the line of her lips, bringing it to his mouth to taste her sweetness. He blew on her clit again, priming her to be touched. He grazed her with his finger, her mouth opening in a gasp. He knew that she was starting to wake up, but he couldn't help it- he had to have more of her. He flicked her clit gently back and forth, causing her legs to open further. At long last he dipped a finger into her wet hole, instantly coating it in her juices. He tasted her again, her breathing now shallow enough for her to wake up. He dipped two fingers inside her as her eyelids fluttered open.

Her legs clamped closed on his hand as panic filled her. "Shhh, you're okay, just open your legs. It's me- I told you I would need you tonight. Open your legs for me, you're okay," he repeated, his voice quiet and comforting.

Once Katie got her bearings she relaxed slightly, her body still on high alert after being surprised. He fingered her gently, coaxing her body to relax before he took her. "That's it, just relax, I'm almost done," he encouraged, and felt her body melt back into the mattress as he stimulated her. He brought her hand back around his cock, closing his over hers and motioning her to stroke while his fingers slipped in and out of her.

His cock was starting to twitch, and he knew that if he didn't fuck her now he was going to explode all over the sheets- not that he minded making a mess, but he really wanted to feel inside her. He climbed on top of her, her legs easily opening as he slid inside. She gasped, her eyes looking into his, just barely noticeable in the moonlight. He moved his hips into hers, his body rubbing up on her latex dress. He put his mouth on her nipple, and her body squirmed under him.

The more that he felt the latex against him, and her squirming underneath, the more he desperately wanted her. He slammed his cock into her, no longer caring to be quiet or gentle. He took everything she had to give, fucking her until she was screaming. He could feel that her pussy was soaked, and he was eager to add his cum to the mix. He cried out as he came, exploding into her with all the force in his hips. She stiffened under him as he filled her, her breathing heavy from taking his cock so hard.

He got off of her when he was finished, tucking the blankets back around her. "Thank you, Katie, you were such a good girl for me. Sleep well," he said, and with a kiss on the forehead he was gone.

Katie

The next day passed similarly; Master woke her up with breakfast in bed and used her while she ate, covering her face and hair in his cum. He then showered her, taking care to wash her hair twice and make sure she was cleaned up. Julia was due home around noon, so he made his exit shortly before so that Katie could collect herself. She was excited to see her best friend, and all but jumped her when she came in the door. They spent the rest of Sunday afternoon catching up on town gossip and hanging out, and Katie almost forgot about her surreal weekend.

They fell back into their routine, a few more weeks passing with Julia having no clue about the double life that Katie was living. The friends continued their weekly traditions of taco night and movies, and Katie was endlessly grateful for the blips of normalcy during her week. Jack never infringed on her time with Julia, and it became a safe space for Katie to look forward to each week.