All Comments on 'Best Friends Forever Pt. 01'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
44special44specialabout 6 years ago
Good friends

You tell a very nice story. More to it than just wham, bam, take my cum.

I'm looking forward to more.

Teman01Teman01about 6 years ago
Piqued my interest

First chapter has generated enough interest for me to want to read the second chapter. Looking forward to Kevin and Brian taking it to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ooh, hot

More, please, more!

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123about 6 years ago

Wonderful story.

Well-told.

Erotic.

Everything that Literotica aims to be!

dacoach44dacoach44about 6 years ago
OK OK

You have us going now. That was fast. The least Brian can do is fuck the boy a couple times a week. So, we gotta wait and see how he seduces the stud?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
build it up slowly

great start, just take your time with it, this could be epic if you do it right........

Brian70Brian70about 6 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Great building, I can't wait for more. Thx

JanetHarperJanetHarperabout 6 years ago
Good start

I enjoyed your beginning story line. Looking forward to the development of their relationship.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 6 years ago

I'm always impressed by your ability to create genuine chatacters who feel so real, have self awareness & empathy, & who seem to perfectly echo the desire to be loved & to love, that we all crave. (Most of us anyway.)

Your writing has grown, taken on a depth & elegance. I love reading your stories, love the humor & the the genuine human-ness you create seemingly effortlessly.

richfunrichfunabout 6 years ago
Tension building superbly !!

So looking forward to 02, when you get the chance to take us all further on in the fascinating narrative

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet

Alot of this rings true...thank you :) sara

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterabout 6 years ago
I really enjoyed this

I can see good things happening with Brian. Look forward to reading more. :-)

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago

Kantarii, I've finally finished the story I was working on and had the time to begin reading your new series. I know it's just getting warmed up, but I just wanted to comment on the new style of your writing. This one is really well crafted, and I'm looking forward to reading more and getting a peek into that diary you're using to inspire this series.

haurnihaurniabout 6 years ago

Love your stories!

goodsonformomgoodsonformomalmost 6 years ago
Bravo!

I have so many thoughts and emotions about your character in this story. Again, your dialog is amazing and story line always tight and together.....love it!

UnykornUnykornover 5 years ago

This is a great start to your new story K! Your writing has come a long way over the past few years.

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Remarkable as a prequel to Sluts "Triangle" as Kantarii has a way about her that cannot be described in any review. You need to read for yourself and feel the raw magnatism she generates by her very words. It's seldom you can actually hear the authors voice yet with her everything comes through precise ... an unknown gem.

This segment of the (trilogy?) gave me goosebumps. I say "trilogy," because I hope another story is forthcoming. Kudos to the brilliance within this Lady.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Nice start to the story. I’m looking forward to the story making me hot reading what you’re planning. Thanks for a great start. 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
194 Followers
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES