Best Friends Forever's Secret Love

Story Info
Three longtime BFFs have sex with each other.
990 words
3.39
9.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Australian best friends Roxana and Gali sat at the latter's bed. They despite being engaged to men have had romantic feelings for each other since meeting 12 years ago. They held hands, saying they loved seeing each other nude or barely dressed bodies while showering or changing in locker rooms, their hands felt soft and bet their bodies were even softer, making them fun to kiss, lick and feel. They said they have wondered what sex with another female was like after seeing lesbian couples kissing or hugging in public.

They lay on their bed with Roxana on top and their heads sticking out the side to lip-lock and take off each other's tops. Roxana kissed and nibbled Gali's neck, chin and lips. The two took off each other's skirts and put their hands into each other's panties to feel each other's pussies. Roxana took off Gali's bra to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples. Gali bent her knees. Roxana kissed down her stomach and sides, then gave her oral and held her breasts. Gali said this was better than when her fiancé did this, shouting in joy and holding Roxana's head as she grabbed her butt and sucked her harder. She fingered her and kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes as Gali held her breasts. She lay facedown while Roxana kissed and licked all over her ass cheeks. Gali banged the bed in joy and yelled for more. Roxana licked between and spanked her cheeks while sucking her anus to taste its cum. She fingered it and kissed up her back and arms until she was atop her. Gali lay face-up with her knees bent. The two lip-locked and held each other's asses. Gali kissed and nibbled Roxana's neck, chin and lips.

She moved up and held her head to her breasts and nipples to let her kiss and suck them as Gali spanked her. She moved up to let Gali kiss down her stomach and sides, then stood atop her face to let her give her oral, holding her hands to her breasts. Roxana said Gali was doing it better than her fiancé, held her head and her own breasts and swore in joy as Gali held her butt and sucked her harder. Roxana about faced to let Gali kiss and lick her ass and hold her breasts as she pinched Gali's, then fingered her pussy and swore in joy. Gali licked down her ass crack and sucked her anus. She lay down to form the 69 position. They spanked and grabbed each other's ass cheeks while giving each other oral. They yelled in joy and begged for more while pushing dildos into each other. The room's door opened. Their close friend Haylee entered and was shocked at what she saw.

Roxana and Gali sat on the bed and fidgeted while trying to tell her what they were doing. Haylee knew they were bisexual despite being engaged, but could not imagine what their fiancés would do if they learned about this. They begged her to not tell anyone of this and lie if they ask. She hesitantly agreed, but only if they have a threesome with her. They were not stunned at this as she told them before she was gay.

They eagerly agreed. Haylee sat on the bed and lip-locked with Roxana, who took off her shirt, as Gali kissed down her back and arms. Roxana kissed and nibbled Haylee's neck, lips and chin and took off her pants. Gali sat on the floor to kiss down her legs and thighs to her feet and suck her toes. Roxana took off Haylee's bra to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples as Gali put her head between her legs to give her oral and feel her butt. Haylee stroked Roxana, panting in joy as she kissed all over her stomach and sides.

Gali fingered Haylee, kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet, and sucked her toes. She lay on the bed facedown with her feet on the floor. Roxana kissed her whole back and arms. Gali did the same to her ass. Roxana lay face-up with her knees bent and legs around Haylee's head to let her give her oral and hold her breasts. Gali licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus. Roxana held Haylee's hands and head and swore in joy. She fingered her, kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. Gali sat on the floor with her head between Haylee's legs to give her oral, spank her ass and feel herself. She stood behind her and bent forward to finger her anus and kiss up her back and arms as Haylee fingered Roxana and kissed her stomach and sides. Gali lay on the bed as Haylee lay atop her, holding her head to her breasts to let her kiss and suck them. They ground each other. Roxana got on all fours in front of Haylee to let her kiss and lick her ass. She held them apart and let her lick between and spank them and suck her anus. Gali kissed down her stomach and sides. Roxana moaned. She and Gali lay facedown side-by-side. Haylee sat by their legs to finger their anuses and kiss down their backs and arms. They lay face-up to lip-lock. Haylee kissed and sucked Roxanna's breasts and nipples. They got on all fours one behind the other. Roxana licked up and down Haylee's vagina and anus and spanked her. Haylee did that to Gali.

Roxana kissed and licked Haylee's ass and fingered her holes as she did that to Gali. They kissed down each other's legs and thighs to their feet and sucked their toes, then up each other's backs and arms. They sat together, had a three-way kiss and discussed how great this was, remembering to keep it a secret.