I Forgot My Lunch

Story Info
Ellie forgets her lunch, but her wife saves the day.
1.8k words
4.71
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ellie!" I see pop up in a text message from her, as soon as I sit down at my desk.

"Miss me already?" I write back, grinning from ear to ear because I miss her already too.

She sends a winking emoji and, "I mean, obviously yes. But also, you forgot your lunch! It was sitting right by the door. I almost tripped over it on my way out to work. Are you going to starve?"

"Fuck!" I mutter to myself. Looking around quickly, to make sure none of my cubical mates heard me. I put it on the floor by the door so I wouldn't forget it. Gods bless this ADHD brain of mine. "Yes." I say simply, with a string of the saddest looking emojis I can find. Ending, naturally, with the elephant. "I am so busy today." I continue, "I will just have to make the granola bar I have in my desk drawer last me all day. Maybe I'll flirt with Kevin, and be rewarded with a yogurt cup or something." I chuckle to myself and slap my phone faced down on my desk in an attempt to refocus my energy.

Kevin is the office homophobe who most recently had to be "handled" after having casually shared with his peer, "It's not that I care that some people are gay, I just don't want it shoved down my throat all the time. Be gay. I just don't want to have to look at it." He's in the closet for sure.

After I send a cheeky wink to the back of Kevin's head, three cubes down from me, I dig into my unread emails so I can begin to triage my day.

I am pulled out of my hyper focus when someone puts their hands on both of my shoulders and kisses me on the cheek. Shocked, I spin around, startled to see my beautiful wife.

"Babe!" I exclaim, and pop up to throw my arms around her shoulders. "What are you doing here?" I ask, as I see clearly that she is bringing me my lunch. Along with what is sure to be my favorite latte. "I can't believe you brought that for me. Come here." I give her an office-appropriate kiss.

I put her gifts down on my desk, and grab her by her hand to drag her out to the hallway so I can thank her more enthusiastically.

As soon as it is appropriate I stop, spin around to face her again, and throw my arms around her in our most signature hug. Arms wrapped fully around each other's backs. Faces buried into each other's necks so we are touching cheek to cheek, and breathing each other's air. Our little safe space between our two hearts.

"You're too good to me." I say, muffled by our embrace. We release our hold so we're standing face-to-face, softly holding each other by our forearms.

She gives me a kiss on the tip of my nose. "Can't let my Ellie Phant starve. We have a date tonight and I want you to have your energy for when you want to thank me for taking you to your favorite restaurant." She kisses me, while giggling, and says, "You're welcome, in advance, by the way."

My god, she kills me. I love her so much. Five years together, and I still get butterflies when she flirts with me.

"Where's Kevin? By the way." She asks, while tip toeing back towards the damned cubes. "I want to give him some cash for all the yogurts he's sure to have given you."

We fall out laughing, at our favorite genre of inside jokes: Fuckin' with homophobes. I pull her to me and say, "Seriously, thank you. You've saved me from what was already going to be a really stressful day. My afternoon blood sugar thanks you."

"I brought you coffee, but if you need a boost of energy from a more natural source..." She says with a Cheshire grin hidden behind her wiggling fingers.

"Mmmmmm" I gently hum, as I reach out to lead her to the bathrooms down the hall.

"Wait! Are you being serious right now? Do not play with me!" She says in a hushed whisper, overtaken by sudden shyness because she always offers, but I almost never take her up on her public offers to fuck me senseless.

"Yeah!" I snap back with a teasing smile. "But you have to be quick, I have a really busy day."

She releases my hand so she can pretend to die from the joy of it all.

I laugh at her over the topness that I love so much. "Woman! Get on with it, didn't you hear me? The clock is ticking."

"Yes ma'am." She says, seriously, as she gathers herself and ushers us through the door, offering a salute to the icon of our half of the gender spectrum.

I lock the door behind us, because even though I'm only one of three people in the office who use this bathroom, this is as frisky as I get, much to the dismay of my exhibitionist wife. I unbutton and unzip my pants, but she stops me as I begin to pull them off my hips.

"No need to take them all the way off," she says, as she encourages me to plop myself onto the counter. Then we both remember that wrists don't bend that way, and we really need to both be standing. "Turn around." She commands.

I hop off of the counter, and find her eyes in the reflection. Placing my hands down one by one, like I am being placed under arrest, I press my ass into her. She grabs me by the hip bones and presses herself into me. I have to bite my lower lip while I grin stupidly at the clear pleasure I can see on her face.

She reaches her left hand under my shirt where she grabs first my right breast, and then the left, before finding a resting place with her thumb pressed firmly against my sternum, but the rest of her hand gently cupping my right breast. She presses her body fully against mine. She wraps her other arm around me and holds me in a deep embrace, while she kisses the back of my neck, offering gentle but stinging bites occasionally, to remind me to continue to grind my ass up against her.

Slowly she releases me with her right hand, while continuing to hold me tightly against her with her left. She massages my breast with her left hand as she expertly slides her right underneath the hem of my very unsexy cotton work pants panties.

She kisses her way to the top of my left shoulder as she circles her hand lower and lower. She uses all five fingertips as she journeys at a hurried, but somehow still luxurious, pace. She pays respect to the initial softness of me by taking gentle handfuls into what we call "hand-hugs".

She sprawls her pinky and forefinger as she expertly jumps over my clitoris to massage my labia until my wetness has had a chance to lubricate the path to my vagina. Dipping her fingers in she stops suddenly, squeezes me close with both arms and grinds her hips up against me. She presses her nose into me and takes me in with a full breath. "This moment never gets old." She says in hushed tone, as she releases her breath in a sigh.

After fully lubricating her fingertips she returns to the area around my clit. Rubbing gentle circles around it. She frees it from its protective, but sensitive skin folds. Only then does she dive into the depths of me, pressing her palm firmly against my throbbing and exposed clitoris.

I gasp and throw my head back, and lean against her, as she is now hunched around me as if she has tackled me from behind. I surrender myself to her as she circles my waist with her left arm, the side of her head and neck pressing into me while supporting me with her right shoulder. She thrusts her right arm ever so slightly up and down while she pedals her fingers inside me like she has a spin class personal best record to break.

"Don't stop!" I say to her, even though I know her fingers must be dying. "That feels so fucking good." I reach down and offer support by pressing my hand against hers from the outside of my stretched pants. Pushing her even more deeply inside of me rhythmically along with her subtle thrusts.

"Okay, you can stop." I say to her after some time, to indicate that there is no way I'm going to be able to come, but that I feel deeply satisfied. I release my hold of her hand.

Like an engine that takes a while to shut off, she slows her internal pedaling until it's more like a swimmer who's trying to stay upright in the water while holding onto the edge.

"Thank you for letting me touch you." She says with an exhale, giving me a deep kiss to my side, followed by a full mouthed bite. Only then does she remove her hand and release me from her embrace.

"Thank YOU!" I insist, as I begin to wash my hands, as if I had done anything with them.

She reaches straight for the paper towels, and I say, "Wash your hands!"

As I really should have predicted would be her response, she makes aggressive eye contact in the mirror while placing her middle and ring finger into her mouth. Closing her eyes she holds up her left hand as if she requires privacy.

"You're gross." I say, but I feel my pussy twinge in response to her clear obsession with my body.

She composes herself and continues to only dry her hand that has now been deep inside of me, and now licked by her.

She throws her left arm around my shoulder, unlocks the door, and guides me back to my desk where she places me firmly back into my chair with a kiss on the top of my head. "I love you. Get to work. Be home by 6 so you can shower before our date, you're dirty." She jokes as she spins herself around and marches off towards the exit.

Stopping three cubicles down, she turns and looks back at me. She puts her hand up to her face, I think to blow me a kiss.

Instead she takes a deep sniff of her fingers, and then breaks eye contact with me while she turns to Kevin, extends her hand for a handshake, and says, "Kevin!! How are you doing man?"

Men don't know how to turn down a handshake, so he firmly grasps her hand. Probably squeezing it just a little harder than is necessary to make sure that she knows his dick is bigger.

She releases his hand, turns back to me, winks, and then dances her way out the door.

God, I love that woman.