Best Friends Go Black

Story Info
A teenager is caught skinny-dipping.
7.6k words
4.62
42.9k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I have had fun writing these stories and feel great satisfaction when readers let me know they find them erotic. I value constructive feedback, so please don't hesitate to share positive or negative feedback, either with a comment or by e-mail.

My stories are meant to be erotic, sensual, and evocative. They are partly real and partly fantasy, though always filled with snippets of my real life and experiences. I hope you enjoy them!

Erica vH

*****

Best Friends Go Black: Kara's Dare

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon in July, hanging out with my two best friends. My parents were on a weekend sailing trip to the islands with a business associate, my brother was at summer soccer camp, and my parents gave me the okay to have Kara and Aiya over on Saturday night.

We had just graduated from high school, with Kara and Aiya heading off to college in the fall, and yours truly, Alexis, getting ready to go to design school for advertising while working at my mom's firm.

In the meantime the three of us, "Las Trés Amigas" as Kara's mother calls us, decided to make our first post-high school summer as memorable as possible. So far, it had been great! Lots of outdoor activities including beach-time, lots of shopping, and lots of parties!

Kara, Aiya, and I are different in many ways, though.

Kara and I met as toddlers. She is passionate, stubborn, extremely driven, and gets what she wants! She is also the most loving and loyal friend anybody could hope for. Her mother is from Columbia and owns a chain of high-end boutiques, while her father is a bigger-than-life airline pilot from Texas. So Kara is a hot mix of latina and country. It gets her LOTS of attention!

And Aiya is kind of a genius. She was born in Japan, though has lived here since she was eleven. Her father is a renowned orthopaedic surgeon, and her mother an opthalmologist. She was taking college-level math courses as a sophomore in high school! Despite her off-the-chart brain-power, though, Aiya can be strangely naïve. She is also delicately beautiful to an astonishing degree, just like her mom.

My background is kind of boring in comparison. Russians and French from Northern California, and Dutch from Maryland. I am creative and probably the most easy-going of the three of us, though I can have a neurotic side when stressed.

Though so different, we share a very wonderful friendship. I have known Kara since preschool, and we have both known Aiya since sixth grade. We are inseparable, and thought a night of just the three of us hanging out would be a welcome break from the normal weekend parties. That we had my parents' beautiful home to ourselves lent itself nicely to our shared desire for deep friendship, independence, and some hedonism. Little did we know where that deep bond would lead.

"I still can't believe Jamaal lives next to you!" Kara exclaimed, looking in the direction of our neighbor's house.

Kara was referring to Jamaal Jacobs, our next-door neighbor since the previous summer. And a famous neighbor at that! A perennial All-Pro tight-end and the most recent Super Bowl MVP. Super Bowl victory number three, that is, which was secured in the final seconds as Jamaal made a circus catch, and then proceeded to carry two defensive backs into the end zone! He was the first tight-end to ever be named Super Bowl MVP. A future Hall of Famer, for sure.

"He is so awesome! And so hot! Why have you not introduced me?" she asked with a sad pouty-face. "I - LOVE - HIM! Do you want me to spell it out?"

"I know you do," I replied with a giggle. "He just isn't around much. Like, the whole season through the Super Bowl we hardly ever saw him! And since then, he has spent lots of time at his place in Georgia near his mom. But when we do see him he is so sweet and charming. I told you he came to my graduation party! If you hadn't been such a fancy-pants going to Hawaii after graduation, you would have met him! All the girls and moms were drooling, and all the guys were jealous."

"Uh-huhhh..." agreed Aiya. "I could barely take my eyes off of him. Even my mom, and she normally doesn't find black men attractive. At least that's what she has always said."

Kara laughed, "You're mom is so pretty. She's probably a secret spade-freak!"

Aiya had a shocked look on her face. It WAS a very naughty suggestion since her Japanese mother is so beautiful and elegant.

"Hawaii was great, though I would have rather met Jamaal!" added Kara.

"You will meet him!" I promised. "I would take you over right now, but he's in Brazil on some sort of promotional trip. We've been keeping an eye on things for him."

"You watch his house?" asked Aiya, wide-eyed.

"Well...not in that way," I admitted. "I mean, I have been in his house with my parents as a guest, but not since he's been away. We are just keeping an eye out on his property for people snooping around and things like that. He's supposed to be back Monday."

"I see..." acknowledged Kara.

"Training camp starts in just a few weeks, so I hope he's around just to look at him! A while back I saw him out running, and his body is so amazing. He's like a statue! Carved and polished from dark stone."

Kara sighed, "I know! I always make sure to watch the post-game interviews just to see him sweaty and shirtless! He's a talker, so the reporters always gravitate to him first. And the female ones seem to have a hard time not stumbling all over themselves! Can you imagine being right next to him while he's still hot and sweaty? I can imagine how those women feel!"

"I know!" Aiya giggled.

"I have never heard about him dating anybody, though," Kara continued with a curious look on her face. "Being such a god you would think he has a high sex-drive. I always wonder what kind of women he gets."

"Jenni Collins from Channel 9, for one," I confirmed.

"What?"

"Jenni Collins from Channel 9," I repeated. "A few days before he left for Brazil, my mom and I went down to the beach to watch the sunset. We saw Jamaal walking with a woman. It was Jenni. I don't think they saw us, but we saw them. They looked so hot together! She was wearing a sexy beach dress, and he was wearing a pair of trim shorts with his shirt completely open - they looked sooo beautiful. Like a magazine spread! Then I saw a Mercedes leaving his place at like 6:30 in the morning. He must have had his way with her all night."

"Violated her, ravaged her," added Aiya.

"Yes, ravaged..." I agreed, smirking with delight at Aiya's sexy, teasing comment.

Kara gasped.

We watched her response with amusement, a jealous, almost tormented expression creeping over her face.

"Jenni's gorgeous..." Kara admitted. "And she actually seems pretty smart - it's nice to know he has high standards. The thought of somebody as classy as Jenni Collins with a superior stud like Jamaal Jacobs is just so hot! HOT! Just imagine such a beautiful woman blowing him, or getting fucked by him."

You're such a dirty girl..." I groaned.

Kara continued, a mischievous half-smile replacing the sadness: "I know...I can't help it! But look who's going on about being ravaged and violated!"

We all giggled.

It was mostly talk, since though none of us were virgins, none of us were really experienced, either. No more than any typical eighteen-year-old girls.

"Tell us what his house is like! You said you've been in there," insisted Aiya.

"It's gorgeous. But not really any more so than our house," I answered.

After all, my parents are both highly successful. Dad is a high-tech entrepreneur, and Mom a top interior designer. So they are very, very well-off. Our seaside home can only be described as beautiful.

"He really does have a sweet pool, though. I would say even a little nicer than ours."

"And your pool is beautiful!" added Aiya.

"I have a great idea!" exclaimed Kara.

"What?" I asked.

"We should go skinny-dipping in Jamaal's pool!" she said. "Can you imagine that? Skinny-dipping in Jamaal Jacobs' pool?"

"That sounds adventurous!" I admitted. "But it would be trespassing."

"With Jamaal it would be worth it," she urged. "What could happen? Would any other neighbors be able to see or hear us?"

"Well, no," I explained. "Our two properties are the only ones at this end near the beach - we're both secluded, even from each other. The closest other houses are like two hundred yards up the road."

"So nobody could hear?" she probed.

"Not even if you were drowning, or being murdered by some transient intruder," I confirmed.

"We're doing it then," she answered matter of factly.

"YOU'RE doing it," I responded.

"Okay, how can I get in there? That's more of a wall than a fence."

And she wasn't kidding! High, ornate, masonry walls surround both properties. I offered a solution.

"Well, both properties have gates in the back for access to the trail down to the beach," I explained. "But do you really want to do this? I know you're a big fan, but..."

"Seriously, I'm doing it with or without you!" Kara confirmed, cutting me off.

"Wow! You are serious! I can get you in there, but you have to promise you will do it!"

"I promise!" she confirmed.

"Well then, follow me!"

The three of us headed down to the back-left of our yard. The backyard descends to the rear, so much so that the terrace and house command beautiful views over the wall and bluff to the beach - the wall is barely even visible from the house itself. At the back there is a wrought-iron gate in the wall secured by a keyed lock. My dad decided to leave that main lock unlocked most of the time, securing it with a more convenient 4-digit combination padlock.

"1-0-7-5 " I recited with satisfaction as the lock successfully opened with a snap. My accomplices followed as I led them to the beach-path behind the properties. Jamaal's gate was to the back-right of his property - the opposite of ours. So his gate was really only just to the left as we passed through our gate. The path itself angles off to the right, winding through grasses, sage, and pines down the sandy bluff to the beach.

"Ok, great!" said Kara. "But isn't his gate locked, too?"

"This is where it gets interesting," I replied.

I stooped low near his gate, reaching through the metal rungs with my left arm.

"What are you doing?" asked Aiya.

I reached for a small pile of rocks to the right of the gate near the wall. One rock sat on top of the others, like a miniature cairn. Under the top rock was the key. Popping back to my feet, I held it up in front of them.

"The key!" I declared, triumphantly.

"Wait a sec!" cried Kara.

"What?"

"How did you know about the key?"

"I saw him retrieve it once," I answered.

Kara became very hesitant: "I'm not so sure about this. I don't feel good about using his hidden key to access his property. It's so sneaky! It's like illegal entry."

"Well, it's not LIKE illegal entry. It IS illegal entry," I confirmed. "Trespassing is the dare you accepted, basically. Whether you're in his pool, naked, or just walking across his yard is really an inconsequential detail! But it's not like entering his house."

"Yeah! THAT'S when you go to jail!" added Aiya.

"I don't know..." Kara groaned.

"Well, what did you expect when you suggested swimming in his pool? Just to walk right in?" I asked, frustrated.

"I guess I didn't think much!"

"Then I guess you're not much of a fan, after all," I chided. "Chicken!"

"I am his best fan and I am not chicken!" she shot back. "It just seems like an extra level of sneakiness is now involved that I'm not comfortable with."

"So if you could get in there without unlocking the gate you would do it?"

"Yes," she responded, flatly.

"That's crazy," I cried with an exasperated laugh. "That makes no sense! ZERO!"

"It makes sense to me," she argued.

"But you couldn't get caught! The only person who could catch you is in the Southern hemisphere right now. Like an entire day of flying away! Chicken..."

"I'm not!" Kara shot back, again.

"Whatever. It's okay..." I sighed in resignation. "It's okay to be chicken."

"Not!" Kara reiterated, with a sulky tone.

So, the big dare seemed to have fizzled. And truthfully, I thought, it probably wasn't a good idea after all. Jamaal was our neighbor, and a very nice neighbor. It wasn't right to be the ringleader of three teenage groupies fixated on his celebrity.

I stooped again by Jamaal's gate, and reaching through I placed the key back in its little stone house.

Kara still had a sad look on her face, and that made me feel guilty.

"Let's go back to the house," I suggested, with a smile. "I was just teasing you...I'm sorry. It probably wasn't a good idea, anyway!"

I reached out with my hand, and she took it. Then I pulled her close and hugged her, my hands slipping around her bare hips to the small of her back. I was happy when she hugged back and giggled, our warm, smooth bodies pressed tightly together.

Kara looked me in the eye, her dark hair blowing across her tanned face, cute freckles on her nose, her white teeth gleaming. Her beautiful green eyes smiled at me through lush, dark lashes.

"It's okay..." she said.

It was about 5:30 as we headed back to the house.

We scavenged around the kitchen for something to eat, settling on leftover roast chicken, half of a baguette with butter, salad, and various fresh fruit, enjoying a glass of wine, too. Mom and dad allow me a little wine sometimes, so as long as we didn't overdo it I knew they would be okay with it. It wasn't long before we were back to our old selves, like nothing had happened.

We were planning on heading down to the beach to watch the sunset later, but for now we were just relaxing in our bikinis, enjoying the beautiful weather and broad ocean view. I took off my top, and my sweet amigas followed.

I sat back and relaxed, drifting into my own world, the warm, late afternoon sun sinking into my body, occasional coolish breezes streaming over me, causing goosebumps to rise and my nipples to swell. I spread my legs, offering my body to the sun and wind.

The special atmosphere of an evening-by-the-sea permeated my soul. The longing. The call of the ocean. The call of the Goddess Mother to the natural state. It was deep, beautiful, peaceful, and as always, imbued with melancholy. Darkness would soon descend over everything.

I awoke with a start by the sound of the door slamming.

"Sorry...it slipped!" explained Aiya. "Where is Kara?"

I was momentarily disoriented by my outdoor surroundings as I awoke - it felt like I had been asleep for hours though it was still bright and sunny.

"I don't know! How long have I been asleep?" I responded.

"About twenty minutes. Maybe half an hour," she confirmed. "I had a little nap, too! I don't know where she went. Not inside, unless she's hiding from us!"

I got up as Aiya moved to the edge of the terrace, looking towards the gate.

Ah hah!" she exclaimed. "I think she's over at Jamaal's!"

I rushed down next to Aiya.

"Do you think she's really over there?" I asked, looking in the direction she was looking.

"Uh huh! Look the gate is open a little bit, and I definitely remember you closing and locking it when we came back up."

"Yes, Dad always hammers that into our skulls. And look...her towel is gone!"

The aforementioned apprehension of entering Jamaal's property flashed through my mind, though now I quickly dismissed it. Not only that, I thought that Aiya and I should fully participate - in retrospect there was never any doubt that we were going to join our sister-derelict in the fun! The thought of three eighteen-year-olds swimming naked in the gorgeous pool of that awesome black stud was sexy! It was all in fun, and something we would remember for the rest of our lives.

Let's join her..." I said.

"Deal!"

We hurried down to the gate, grabbing beach towels as we went. As we got to the trail we saw that Kara had left both gates ajar, so it was obvious where she had gone. Sure enough, she left Jamaal's key in the lock and the little cairn was missing its hat! As we entered the property I was able to catch partial glimpses of her through the trees and landscaping. She was in the pool, about seventy-five feet away to the right.

"Let's sneak up and around!" I said.

Aiya smiled, playfully, nodding her head.

As one enters the Jacobs Property from the gate, a beautiful stone path gently arcs up and to the right around a screen of tall cypresses. On the other side of the cypress-screen is the pool. Only one corner of the house is actually visible from the gate. I walked slowly and quietly along the stone path with Aiya right behind me, the house gradually coming into full view, when to my surprise I saw a person come out. It was a tall black man in a black swimsuit. It was Jamaal!

I stopped short in my tracks so that Aiya ran into me from behind.

"What are you doing?" she giggled.

"Shhh!" I whispered. "Look! What's he doing here? He's supposed to be in Brazil!"

I could feel Aiya's firm little breasts grazing against me just below my shoulder blades as she peeked around me toward Jamaal.

"Oh, God..." she gasped. "How awkward!"

I backed up, pushing Aiya behind me, until we could just barely see Jamaal past the cypresses, and so were mostly hidden ourselves. My first instinct was full retreat to the trail and house! But I couldn't just abandon Kara.

"She's going to get caught!" I cried, worriedly. "Why did I do this? Why did I push her? I feel so scared!"

"Well, it wouldn't be much of a dare if there wasn't some risk..." Aiya observed, calmly.

"Well, yeah, but this is crazy!" I replied, shocked by her goofy comment - common sense was not her forte. It apparently wasn't mine either!

"This wasn't supposed to happen," I stated defiantly. "I have to get her out of here."

Just then, I saw Jamaal go back inside. Maybe this was the window of opportunity we needed!

I backtracked off of the path, cutting between the back wall and the cypresses, trying to attract Kara's attention with hand motions as I went. Aiya followed closely. It was kind of ridiculous, really. Futile. Kara apparently didn't notice me, even though at one point she seemed to look right at me!

Unfortunately, just as we neared the pool from behind and I was about to call Kara's name, Jamaal reappeared.

"Shoot..." I muttered.

Aiya and I quickly ducked behind a large, stone planter near the pool. We watched through the flowers and I could tell that Kara was aware of him. She hid herself behind the edge of one of the pool's curves.

Jamaal started toward us, with Kara glancing in the direction of the gate with a worried look on her face. I could see her mouth the word, "Fuck!" as she submerged herself as far as possible.

As Jamaal approached, he dropped his towel on a poolside chaise, sat down, and started fiddling with his phone, seemingly unaware of the intruder. Or intruders!

After a few minutes he suddenly stopped, glanced toward the pool, then to his left toward the chaise next to his, apparently just noticing Kara's towel bunched up there. He grabbed her towel, springing to his feet!

"Who are you and what the hell are you doin' in my pool?" he asked indignantly, quickly moving to the edge. "Get your ass over here."

At this point he almost had a direct line of sight to me and Aiya! I gently nudged her to move to the right, more behind the planter. The voice was unmistakably Jamaal. It wasn't a booming bass voice, more like a baritone, but a low baritone. It was dark, rich, and distinctive.

Kara stayed where she was, almost completely submerged, trying to hide behind the edge.

"I see you! Now get over here!" he repeated, pointing in her direction with a swirling finger, then at his feet.

Finally, I assume feeling cornered, Kara did as he commanded and glided forward.