Best Friends Go Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How the hell did you get in here?" he demanded. "The last thing I need is for some damn stranger to drown in my pool. C'mon, get out."

Kara stopped in roughly the middle, stooping to keep herself covered.

I could then here her stutter, "I'm s..sorry, sir! This can all be explained. But I'm not wearing anything, so I r..really can't come out!"

I could see her crumpled bikini on the flagstones next to the chaise.

"A girl? And you're skinny-dipping?" Jamaal asked incredulously.

"Y..yes, sir that's correct," she replied, haltingly.

"Oh, brother!" he groaned. "Get out...NOW!"

"This can all...b..be...explained," she urged with an increasingly worried tone. "Please,sir."

You can't counter a dominant physical presence like Jamaal's, but the helplessness of her situation probably triggered empathy.

Jamaal shook his head, "Okay. Start splainin'. "

There was dead silence except for the pool's waterfall for several seconds, then Kara choked out: "We t..thought you were in Brazil."

"I was," he responded. "Who's we?"

"Well, to make it quick and to the point, Mr. Jacobs, I am a huge fan of yours. Like your #1 Fan. In the world! And Alex next door is my best friend - we have known each other since we were toddlers. I knew you live next door to the van Houtens, though I've never been lucky enough to meet you when I'm over. Alex told me you were on a trip and I made a self-dare to skinny-dip in your pool."

Actually, that WAS pretty much the truth!

Jamaal slung her towel over his shoulder. He stood there sternly, his legs spread, his arms crossed. But then, his intimidating face melted into a gentle smile.

"That's hilarious!" he exclaimed with a chuckle. "I have met some crazy white girls in my life, but I never realized they started you so young. How did you get in here?"

"The trail gate, sir. Alex showed me your spare key. I got scared, but then decided to follow through."

'Oh...no! She implicated me!' I thought to myself in panic, my heart racing. 'Mom and Dad will kill me! Why did she have to mention the hidden key?'

"What the...?" Jamaal responded, exasperated. "You girls got some nerve! I'm disappointed in Alexis - she is always such a sweetheart and I wouldn't expect this from her. It's not so much the skinny-dipping as using my hidden key. That's a real betrayal of neighborly trust!"

"I agree whole-heartedly, sir!" Kara exclaimed.

I felt a twinge of shame race through me...

"Alex is mostly a good girl, sir. Though she also has a mischievous side," she added.

I felt embarrassed, though moved that Kara tried to defend me! Part of me wanted to reveal myself and face Jamaal with her. Confess to it all. And yet part of me was terrified of being discovered! How could I ever face my super-hot neighbor, who was always so nice to me, again? I was frozen in place and time, Aiya my accomplice in crime, breathing heavily next to me.

"Actually, those aren't bad qualities for a young lady," Jamaal responded. "Where is Alex, anyway?"

"I'm not sure, sir. I was about to text them so they could join me, then you showed up."

"Sorry to spoil the party!" he exclaimed.

Jamaal sat back down, apparently relieved that Kara was my friend and not part of some cult or drug ring. He tossed her towel back on the other chaise.

"Well, you've had your thrill. Come on out and get your towel."

Kara was silent, tentative, though seemed to be in control of her wits. I was impressed at how calm she remained, overall. It is typical for her to be strong and confident, if a bit wild. I probably would have been bawling!

"You're not going to call the police, are you, sir?" she asked, calmly.

"Probably not," he answered.

"Are you going to tell the neighbors, sir?" she continued. "Get me and Alex in trouble?"

"Maybe," he answered. "Especially if you keep calling me 'sir'. "

"Understood, Mr. Jacobs," she agreed.

"And don't call me that, either! You may call me Jamaal, or JJ."

"I know your teammates call you JJ!" Kara said, excitedly. "My personal nickname for you is 'Jage', like two Js run together, or like 'J-edge', because you always have the edge. But I will call you Jamaal, because it's a powerful name, and it fits you best. I'm Kara, by the way!"

The look on Jamaal's face was priceless! She was wantonly flirting!

"I have a better idea," she continued.

"Okay. And what is that, Kara?" he asked, curtly.

"Why don't you come in with me?" Kara suggested.

My jaw nearly hit the stone edge of the planter!

Jamaal's expression mirrored my own thoughts. He was sitting, legs spread, leaning forward, with his forearms resting on his knees, a perplexed look on his face.

"Come on in and join me! It's a beautiful evening and the water is perfect!" she urged.

"That's probably not a good idea..."

"Why not?" she asked.

Kara lifted herself erect, water cascading off her breasts, her rich, dark hair clinging to her neck and shoulders.

"Damn! Look at you!" he cried. "You and Alexis must cause some trouble with the boys!

Kara has a sexy body, with sweeping, powerful hips and beautiful breasts, standing high and proud. Full and sculpted. I was excited that Jamaal suggested that he found me hot, too!

"Come on in!" she repeated, empowered with Jamaal having replaced his imperious tone with a flirtatious one.

'I can't believe I called her "chicken"...' I thought to myself.

"You know what? A swim sounds great!" he agreed. "After all, that's why I'm out here in the first place."

Jamaal stood up, and moving back to the edge of the pool he began to push off his swimsuit. My heart was in my throat.

"What are you doing?" Kara cried in disbelief.

Jamaal laughed, "If you're gonna be skinny-dippin', so am I. This is how I almost always swim. In my own pool, anyway."

He proceeded to remove his trunks so that his magnificent physique was wholly uncovered. He reached above himself and grabbed his wrist, reaching up and stretching in glory. His arousal was clear: his huge, dark cock was half-hard and growing.

"Ahhhh...look at him..." I gasped.

"Uh...huh...." Aiya responded.

Then he dove in.

Kara and Jamaal swam together, sometimes gliding across the surface, sometimes plunging beneath, playing like dolphins, slipping into the wetness, offering fleeting glimpses of each others beautiful, slick, shiny bodies. Hardly any words were exchanged as they repeatedly surfaced, then probed the embracing, liquid depths.

They were totally caught up in each other and the situation, so it was the perfect time for Aiya and I to make our escape. But I couldn't! I felt compelled to watch, and glancing to my right I could see my companion-voyeur was barely even aware of my presence. We continued watching, together.

Kara finally surfaced at about the same spot where she had started, though facing the opposite direction, almost straight at us! She watched Jamaal's shadow approach beneath the surface, then emerge - tall, dark, and glistening, rippling with strength - towering over her. The water reached to about his waist, and just above her belly-button.

"So...girlfriend of Alex and my #1 Fan in the World. Seventeen? Eighteen?"

"Eighteen..."

"You girls could get yourselves in trouble. Luckily for you, I'm understanding and have a sense of humor! It could've turned out much worse."

"Yes,sir!" she agreed.

"What did I say?" he said.

"I'm sorry! Yes, Jamaal..." she repeated with a submissive smile.

"That's a good girl," he encouraged.

They stood silently for a moment, Kara's eyes looking in awe at the dark perfection towering over her.

"You're even more beautiful in person than you are on TV," she said, her voice cracking.

It was then that I noticed Jamaal's dark cock rising from the water.

"I can't believe this is happening," she continued.

"You can't believe what is happening?" he teased.

"That we're here together. Like in my dreams..."

She reached out and touched his thick, engorged organ.

"You're so huge..."

In return, Jamaal reached out and placed his hands on her body, squeezing between her hips and ribcage. He pulled her close. Then Kara wrapped her arms around his powerful shoulders and gave him a kiss right in the center of his magnificent chest. As Kara looked up at him, he kissed her face all over before finding her mouth with his. They stood in the water, holding each other, kissing deeply.

Finally their kissing and tonguing stopped and she looked up at him with the underside of her chin pressed against his chest. She said something that I could not make out.

Jamaal pulled her toward the edge of the pool where he had stood moments before. He pushed himself up onto the edge with his powerful arms as she moved between his legs.

"Let me see all of you," Jamaal urged, reaching down and wrapping his giant hands around her midsection. He effortlessly lifted her out of the water so that her knees rested on the pool's edge, straddling him.

"Look...at...you! Beautiful..." he said, his dark eyes feasting on her naked, dripping flesh.

Sitting up straight at the edge of the pool with Kara's spread legs spanning his lap, Jamaal took his black hands - his Super Bowl MVP, game-winning catch, future Hall of Fame black hands - and placed them on her hips. Simultaneously, she placed her hands on his broad, dark shoulders, then on to his neck and head. wrapping his arms around her, he leaned her back over the water and kissed her belly, her fingernails strafing his head and neck in return. Then he pulled her back upright.

Jamaal caressed Kara's smooth, beautiful curves. Caressed her taut, clear, tanned skin. We could see his powerful hands on her hips, and on her tight, round butt. In return she continued to caress the back of his head and neck, rubbing her fingers on his rough, wooly head. Then, taking one breast in the other hand, she fed its swollen flesh to him. Its full plumpness. Its tender, engorged tip. Then the other. All while holding his head and softly kissing his forehead. Like she was nursing. Like she was being primed for a sacred duty. With the long, dark, strong fingers of his left hand buried in the firm flesh of her right buttock, he caressed her breasts with the other, first one and then the other. She wrapped her little hand around his thick wrist as he kneaded her flesh. They held her bountiful breasts together as his dark lips feasted.

Kara was grinding her hips like she was on fire. Thrusting and circling to a silent though inexorable rhythm. Between her spread legs, beneath the swollen, purplish flesh of her aroused lips and her gorgeous, sexy butt, stood Jamaal's awe-inspiring cock. It stood straight up, throbbing with life, grazing the insides of her thighs, her ass and pussy, as it twitched and jumped. Even from our vantage point its size was shocking. It was so thick, and so dark! It was intimidating. Scary. And yet like the rest of him, it was strong and perfect. It was beautiful!

"I want to suck your cock," she sobbed, loudly. "I want to feel you in my mouth. In my throat."

Both Aiya and I gasped at her words.

"I want you in my mouth," she said.

Kara began to move down Jamaal's dark body, kissing his powerful shoulders and chest on the way. We watched, Aiya and I, mesmerized by his physical power and beauty as she curled up between his legs by the pool's edge.

Jamaal leaned back on his elbows, moving himself back a bit to provide more room for her, his massive black shaft rising tall and proud, pointing at Kara's pretty face. She took it in her her hands and began to gently caress it with her fingers. Then she touched the head to her cheek before rubbing it all over her face.

"You're so sexy..." she choked out, desperately. "So gorgeous..."

"What a slut..." I whimpered, hoarsely, my throat parched from my heavy breathing. "I can't believe this!"

"Uh huh...a lucky slut," Aiya responded rather too loudly. "He looks a lot more happy than angry now!"

"Shhhh..." I hissed.

Again, with them so focused on each other I knew that we should try to sneak over to the gate, though my decision making was short-circuited by the fear of being discovered, and even more so by the incredibly erotic spectacle that had unfurled right before our eyes.

We knelt, mesmerized, as our best friend, Kara, worshipped the Dark Phallus. Jamaal watched intently, muttering words of encouragement to his eager fan, holding and guiding her damp head with one hand as she slurped and whimpered on his awesome organ, his long, strong fingers wrapped around the back of her head, literally from cheek to cheek!

"Ohhh...look what he is doing to her..." Aiya whispered, excitedly, now simultaneously gripping and caressing my arm. "So strong and dark, fucking her face..."

"Uh-huh..." I responded, staring wide-eyed.

It was sexy beyond words, though I wished I could see her face. Kara is so pretty, and she has the most beautiful, expressive eyes. I could imagine Kara's Latin eyes dancing with Jamaal's African eyes. And I wished I could have heard more of her words. I could tell she was saying things to him, sometimes in whispers, sometimes with muffled whimpers.

After several minutes, Jamaal had both hands wrapped around Kara's head and was gasping loudly and shaking. Through her wet, hungry sounds I knew she was gulping down his hot cum. Eating Jamaal's potent Black Sperm. I couldn't help but imagine what it felt like to have his thick, hot, veiny shaft in one's mouth, and how his semen tasted. I imagined a heavy, gooey load on my tongue: viscous, steaming-hot, and salty-sweet. Then gulping it down like she did. My nipples were huge and hard, my pussy plump and drenched with excitement at the thought. I could barely breathe...

By now the lights surrounding the pool had come on, though there was still some natural light remaining. Jamaal pulled Kara up into his arms and kissed her, his massive hands clamped on her firm ass. Again they made out with deep slurps and tongue thrusts for several minutes. Their bodies softly illuminated by the lights, with Aiya and I now in comparative darkness, I felt more concealed. I couldn't take my eyes off of them - I was content to be the voyeur.

Within minutes I could see Jamaal rehardening, his black phallus lifting itself erect in throbbing steps. Before I knew it Jamaal was on his knees, lifting sweet Kara and setting her tenderly on the nearby chaise in one motion. Jamaal took his place between her legs, his powerful physique poised over her as he rubbed his renewed erection all over her pussy and inner thighs.

Kara bit her lower lip, then cried out as he slowly penetrated, almost repeating Aiya's words verbatim as he sank into her: "So strong...so dark..."

We knelt there together, watching. Jamaal hulking over our beloved friend like a breeding animal, driving his awesome blackness into Kara's beautiful body. We listened to her moans growing into a powerful, whimpering orgasm. He had her legs pinned wide behind his arms, the muscles of his ripped back glinting in the lights, from his broad shoulders to the powerful mass of his buttocks, round and rock-hard, clenching and releasing as he he drove his darkness over and over into Kara's swollen flesh.

They looked so beautiful together, so striking in the contrast of form, texture, and tone. Seeing his huge, strong, black hands caress her feminine curves, and her delicate hands caress his black muscles. Seeing the interplay of their arms and legs, and the raw, animal coupling of their mating flesh: I could see his heavy, black testicles hanging low, and the dark mass of his veiny shaft sinking into her.

And yet despite the beauty of their mating dance, the give and take, the dominance of Jamaal's superlative masculinity over Kara's feminine beauty was undeniable, visually and sexually: he was the beloved hero, and she was the adoring acolyte.

Jamaal worked her body with strength and grace as Kara neared her peak, placing his powerful hand on her neck and squeezing. An intense look came across her face combining arousal and fear, clenching her teeth before desperately fighting for air, clawing at his ripped forearm.

"Nooo..." she cried in a gutteral voice, from the depths of her soul.

Moans and squeals escaped her throat as she came, and then rapt words of ecstasy as he released her.

"Yess....yessss..." she whimpered. "Sooo...good..!" as she lifted her beautiful hips to him.

Even in the ever more diffuse light I could see how wet and sloppy she had become. Kara's hands fastened on his head as she ravenously kissed all over his face.

I felt Aiya fidgeting, our hips touching, then glancing over my attention was held as I watched her slide her petite hand into her bikini bottom.

I was about to stupidly ask her what she was doing when she said softly, "I can't believe I'm doing this in front of you."

"I can't either," I replied, breathlessly.

"But it feels so good!" she went on. "It makes me feel so sexy watching Kara take black cock."

"I know..." I agreed with a whisper, and followed her lead.

My nipples were more distended than I ever thought possible. They hurt! I slid my left hand across my belly to caress my mound through the fabric of my bikini. It felt so good as I gently slid my finger up and down the valley of my camel-toe, the rigid engorgement of my clit clearly discernible. The stretchy fabric itself, while smooth, lent a certain roughness to the stimulation, like ultra-fine-grained sandpaper. It was so saturated with my drippings that my bikini felt glued to my snatch! After caressing my lower belly with my now dampened fingers, I slid them under the fabric to my swollen mons, hot and puffy. I found my hard clit, then slid a finger to my steaming slit. I didn't take more than a minute for me to plunge into the deep, my pussy wetter than it had ever been before. I gritted my teeth as I came, softly grunting, my fingers slick with pussy.

Shortly thereafter, Aiya whimpered, "I'm gonna come!"

"Keep it down," I urged, wrapping my right arm around her, then pulling my left hand from my slick mound and placing it over her mouth.

The feel and sound of Aiya whimpering into my cunt-coated palm as she reached orgasm was incredibly erotic, accompanied by a suffocating lump in my throat and a teary sense of euphoria. As she settled down it was time to make our move.

"Now! We have to get out of here, while they're totally immersed in the moment," I whispered.

I slinked toward the gate, pulling reluctant Aiya with me. We shuffled off, keeping low, slipping between the cypresses and the wall. Just as we passed the screen of evergreens, I glanced over at Kara and Jamaal. She had mounted him, his hands on her hips from behind, her face lifted to the evening sky in ecstasy, their bodies awash in the golden glow of the lights surrounding the pool. The beauty of them together made me hesitate in appreciation for a moment, Aiya's gaze following, watching in awe as Jamaal's black, veiny shaft disappeared again and again into Kara's smooth belly. Both of them blissfully unaware of the passage of time, and the existence of anything in the universe other than themselves.

Again I forced myself toward the gate, pulling Aiya with me. Through the gate we went, and as we did so I heard a desperate cry as Kara came again.

I quietly closed Jamaal's gate behind us, then we hooked around through ours. We practically ran into the house, collapsing on the sofa in the Great Room.

We sat together, holding hands, still sticky with our girl-cum.

"That was so hot" Aiya whimpered. "I can't believe we watched! He is such a stud! So strong! So sexy! I would love to take his big cock! His black cock!"

It was shocking to hear her talk like that. Sweet, beautiful Aiya! Hearing her expressing such deep, base desires was sooo sexy.

"I know," I answered, looking down and seeing my bikini bottom dark from my dripping pussy.