Best Friends Go Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to come again..." she whimpered.

Before I could even finish that thought, Aiya had slipped out of her bikini all together, and before giving it a second thought I followed, again. Then we were on the sofa naked, shoulder to shoulder, our hands clasped, our free hands teasing and stroking our clits and folds as we reached shuddering orgasm together.

I had never had any kind of intimate contact with a girl other than some close-dancing, and some hugging. One time recently, when I was upset over something, crying, Kara held me close and brushed the tears off my cheeks. Then she held my face and kissed me gently on the lips to comfort me. It felt sweet and wonderful. And here I was holding hands with Aiya as we both came, after having watched our mutual BFF get roughly fucked by an NFL legend.

Afterwards we lay there gasping, catching our breath, our hands still clasped.

At around midnight Aiya and I were back out on the terrace, naked, talking about the evening's developments. I had turned most of the terrace lights off, and dimmed the remainder. The typical sunset breezes had abated, and the air was warm and still.

"Do you think she's okay?" Aiya asked. "I worry about her."

"There's no need to worry...he's a good man. I doubt there is anybody, anywhere, more safe and secure than Kara right now," I answered.

Then, as if in validation, Kara's naked form appeared like an apparition out of the blackness beyond the terrace, her illuminated form embellished by the darkness of her mane of hair, and her mound. As she came closer I saw she had a distant look on her face.

"Where have you been?" I asked in fake curiosity.

"Freshly fucked by Jamaal. You know that - I saw you two Peeping Tomasitas watching. I was about to text you to come over just as he showed up. A few minutes later I saw you duck behind the flowers. Do you think I would have stayed over there until now if I didn't know you knew?"

Aiya and I gasped in unison learning that Kara knew she had observers.

"No, you wouldn't. I'm sorry! It didn't turn out the way it was supposed to. I'm so sorry I put you up to it. I was so worried," I confessed.

Kara broke into a sweet smile and hugged me.

Then she laughed a playful laugh, followed by words of assurance: "There's no need to be sorry. I'm not sorry! It was amazing - the most exciting, beautiful experience of my life. Ever! It gives me goosebumps knowing he is within me as we speak. I should thank you!"

It was a strange way to put it, but I understood her completely. Still, I couldn't help but ask, "You're up to date with the pill, right?"

"Yes, unfortunately!" she responded with a mischievous smile.

Aiya laughed out loud, Kara and I joining her. The three of us hugged, then we hit the pool for some midnight skinny-dipping. We laughed and splashed, free with hugs and touches, joking that maybe we should ask Jamaal to come out to play some more.

"Well, he had a long flight today," said Kara. "Then he came four times in three hours. He needs some well-deserved rest. He needs to replenish."

We trés amigas reveled in the warm, wet darkness, entranced by the stars overhead, and the distant sighs of the ocean. Then we dried our bare bodies and headed into the house. After making sure everything was locked up we headed to my bedroom, leaving the guest bedroom previously prepared for Aiya and Kara untouched. The three of us climbed into my comforting bed and cuddled close, Aiya and I with the satisfaction of having Kara the guest of honor between us, her beautiful body infused with Jamaal Jacobs seed.