Best Friends Help Each Other

Story Info
Two best friends get a little handsy for the first time.
1.6k words
4.42
37.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All people in this story are over 18 and this is a work of fiction.

This early summer day had begun like so many others for long-time friends Cameron and Luke. Both had recently graduated high school and are enjoying the final summer at home before heading away to university in the fall. The two boys had turned 18 during their final semester of high school and at this point in their lives, felt like they had the whole world in their palms. They had spent most of this scorching hot day splashing around in the backyard pool at the house that Cameron and his family had lived in for years. The sun was gleaming on their teenage bodies all afternoon and they were having the times of their lives.

As the sun began to set on the day and the temperature dipped from the scorching heat, they discussed heading into the basement to dry off, relax and have some of the alcohol they had stashed down there for nights just like this. The boys were wiping their bodies dry and laughing and goofing off while saying goodnight to Cameron's parents and anxiously awaiting some time to hang out alone. They headed downstairs in just their bathing suits and towels wrapped around their waists, with their toned chests and stomachs on display. Cameron went to the basement fridge to grab a couple of drinks and Luke parked himself on the couch he had spent many nights on in the past few years. The boys both opened their beers and sunk back into the couch, very content with how the day went and the time they were spending together.

The laughs and drinks were flowing for a couple of hours and the two friends were discussing everything under the sun that 18-year-old boys like to talk about, including girls and sex. A few girls that they had their eyes on had come up in the discussion as well as discussing who had done what with who, neither of them being very experienced in the sexual department, they were still having a great time sharing their stories. The conversation was flowing and the boys had a few more drinks. They were starting to feel pretty confident about themselves and how they stood in the eyes of girls they were attracted to. Cameron had the remote in his hand and was listening to Luke talk about a particular experience he had that was getting pretty detailed and as he flipped the channel a scene appeared on the screen that seemed to be some kind of late-night soft-core porn movie. Luke paused his story for a moment and let out a slight gasp and a "Wow" as his eyes feasted on the scene in front of him.

The two teens continued to stare at the screen in near silence as they sat on the couch. Both still in their swim trunks from earlier in the day, shirtless, and enjoying the movie that they happened upon. As the scene on the screen began to evolve in front of their young eyes it was now Cameron's turn to let out a soft moan as his bathing suit started to tighten when his cock was slowly hardening "OH, you like that?" Luke questioned, as the woman on the screen got to her knees in front of the man and his very rigid cock, "MMM, yes" Cameron answered nervously, now trying to hide his hardening penis from his lifelong friend that he was sitting closer to than he thought.

The movie scene was getting much more graphic now and both boys were feeling so hot in their near-naked state right next to each other "Do you like when she does that?" Luke asked as the girl on the screen slowly started stroking the man's cock.

"Uh, hmm" was all Cameron could muster in reply as he tried to hold back a moan right next to Luke.

Both of the teen cocks were firm now, the bulges in their shorts were noticeable and impossible to hide from each other at this point. Cameron suggested that they each go into private rooms to take care of themselves.

"I'm OK here if you are" Luke replied as the movie became a lot more hardcore than they originally expected when the woman was being pleasured by a juicy cock that was filling her beautiful pussy up perfectly. Luke wasn't hiding anything now as he began rubbing his throbbing cock through his shorts. He looked down and saw his best friend doing the same thing. Luke was feeling very positive about where this was heading and slowly slid his hand under his shorts to feel just how solid his cock was at this point.

Cameron was feeling himself as well when Luke peeked over and whispered "go ahead" to his friend, and implied that he reach under his shorts now. Cameron complied with the suggestion and when he did the band of his shorts went down further than he expected revealing the top of his shaft, which coaxed a smile from Luke's face. "Come on, just pull them down" Luke urged and the now less nervous and more excited Cameron didn't think twice this time and pulled his shorts down as his long, succulent cock flopped out of his shorts and landed up towards his stomach.

"Wow" exclaimed Luke as he saw his friend's cock for the first time and he didn't want to be left out. His cock was straining against his shorts so he matched Cameron and pulled his throbbing cock out of his shorts.

"Go on, take them off," Cameron said as he grew more confident in himself and the situation as he directed Luke to remove his bathing suit. Luke loved the attitude that Cameron was showing and was happy to oblige with his soft demand. The two 18-year-old boys, who had very little sexual experience with girls, and zero experience with the same sex were now sitting side by side, completely naked, with their stiff cocks in their hands and their balls full of cum ready to explode.

The scene on the couch had now taken over as the main scene in the room. The moans and dirty talk from the tv did add some excitement to the ambiance, but the boys had other ideas. As they both slowly started stroking their cocks, Luke placed his left hand on Cameron's bare thigh and slowly inched it towards his groin. Cameron's moans were now getting a little more aggressive as he realized the potential of the moment in front of him. Luke continued to slowly move towards Cameron's cock and his hand was now wrapped around Cameron's as he guided It softly up and down his young throbbing shaft. There wasn't much said between the boys except when Cameron let out an audible moan, Luke smiled and whispered in his ear "Oh, you like that?". Cameron was at a loss for words and instead threw his head back as the moans got heavier and louder.

Luke looked up and noticed the pure ecstasy in his friend's eyes and heard it in his moans as he guided Cameron's hand up and down that magnificent shaft. As the jerking pace picked up, Luke saw Cameron's eyes had closed with satisfaction, so he took this chance to remove Cameron's hand from his cock so he could feel the long, veiny cock on his bare hands. When the moans from his friend's voice continued and became more rapid Luke knew he had to bring him to a pleasurable experience he had never had in his young life.

Luke quickly positioned himself on the ground between his friends' legs so he could have complete control of the situation and give Cameron the desired satisfaction. Luke was now face-to-face with this glorious, glistening shaft and began stroking it and reacting to the moans from Cameron to increase the pleasure. As he was stroking from the base of the shaft to the head with his right hand, he began caressing his friends' balls with his left hand, feeling how full they were and anticipating the imminent release of cum. There wasn't much discussion between the friends as the pleasure continued on Cameron's cock other than the moans coming from Cameron's mouth as Luke asked him if he liked it. Luke was getting extremely excited with how much pleasure he was giving his friend and he could tell an explosive orgasm was drawing near.

The moans had reached the loudest and quickest they had been all night and Luke knew it was time to release that hot, wet load from his friend's cock. With his left hand tickling the underside of Cameron's balls and one final stroke of his penis the first rope of cum exploded out of the tip of Cameron's cock and nearly landed on his face. Cameron lost total control of his body as spurt after spurt kept erupting from his still throbbing member. Luke smiled in joy as he pumped out those final few drops of cum that now were coating Cameron's shaft as well as his hand.

As Cameron came down from the orgasmic feeling Luke looked up to him from his kneeling position and saw his smiling friend with a cum covered chest, stomach, and shaft. Luke chuckled and asked, "Should I get the towel?"

Cameron didn't have a chance to respond as he was still panting a little bit but Luke got up and fetched the towel for his friend to clean him up with.

Luke planted himself on the couch next to Cameron and asked jokingly "You think anyone heard us?"

Credit and huge THANK YOU to lovelywithChelsea for the amazing editing!