Best Friend's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my face screw up in incomprehension. Compared? Tits?

"Huh?" I repeated, knowledge of the English language dwindling.

"How are you even in uni?" Abby rolled her eyes. "Carl has a big dick."

I wasn't quite sure how to respond to this. I couldn't even remember how we had got onto this topic. This knowledge took root in my mind, and I knew that it would still be there, unbidden, when I sobered up.

"As big as mine?" I asked.

"Well... I've not seen it, but Jess said it went so deep it made her see stars once, and not in a good way," Abby replied, taking a drink.

"Huh," I said, relying on old faithful.

We sat in a much more awkward and less comfortable silence than before, not looking up from our drinks.

"I should-" I began.

"You can't go!" Abby cut in, anticipating my words. "They're going to be shagging again and I can't deal with it tonight on my own!"

She stood up and grabbed the wrist of the hand I was holding my drink in, pulling me up.

"Come on," she said, pulling me towards the hallway.

We stumbled into her bedroom and flopped down onto her bed, the bottle of vodka materialising between us as the Netflix logo flashed onto a small TV on her wall. Within a few minutes of some nature documentary starting, I heard their front door open and close, followed by the sound of voices.

A further few minutes later and music started playing from the room the other side of the wall and I could hear the bass of Carl's voice over the top of it, responding to whatever Jess was saying.

"Milady, Jessica has returned," I doffed a false cap towards Abby, who laughed and gestured for me to stop.

We had poured another two drinks by the time moaning from next door became audible over the sound of both their music and our own TV.

"See!?" Abby said, shooting up onto her feet. "Every time!"

The vision of Jess being impaled on a massive cock shot through my mind; her big tits swinging wildly as an expression between pleasure and pain ran across her face.

"Oh. I see how it is." Abby said, looking at the bulge that was pressing against my thigh.

"Pavlov's bell..." I said, trying to look innocent. "Our first time was under similar circumstances..."

It was only a few minutes later that I had my cock buried in Abby again. She had pushed me against the wall her bed was pressed up against and ripped our clothes off just enough so that she could sit on my cock; her wetness allowing for a swift penetration. She rode me desperately, her arms pressed against the wall so that she was above me.

By the time we were done, the noise from the room next to us had stopped. There wasn't even the sound of talking any longer.

"Ugh, can you believe that?" Abby said, returning from the bathroom. "They come back, fuck and leave again. I swear it's just to annoy me."

"They're gone? They only just got here," I asked in surprise.

"They're pretty quick," she shrugged. "I think Jess is a bit annoyed by that, to be honest."

"What do you mean?"

"She's said a few things."

"Like?"

Abby blushed, "I don't know why I'm telling you this. I probably shouldn't."

"Maybe I can help Carl out?" I said, a stupid thing to say.

"Well... She's met a lot of people down here. She loves Carl and thinks she'll spend the rest of her life with him, but... She's said she's a bit sad that she'll not have a new dick again," Abby slid into the covers next to me. "I don't think it's a dealbreaker. She does seem to really like Carl. But I think it's stressing her out, and Carl finishing quickly is... Not helping."

"Has she told you this?" I asked, feeling nauseous.

"Bits," she replied, looking embarrassed. "Some is obvious. I've known her so long. Known what she was like. I've heard the buzzing from next door after Carl's gone a few times... I've seen the flirting she's had to abruptly end. You know..."

I pondered that for a bit. I wondered if Carl knew any of it.

"I'm gonna go, yeah?" I said suddenly. "I've got to talk to Carl."

The colour drained from Abby's face immediately, "No! You can't say anything!"

"Don't worry, I'm just going to check up on him. I won't say anything stupid," I tried to smile reassuringly, but the feeling in my stomach was nagging at me.

"Jess is gone too. They're probably out!" Abby went on.

"I've had too much of your drink anyway. Need to get some air."

"Alright. Just don't drop me in it?" Abby said, biting her lip.

"I won't press too hard," I smiled. "You about later? It's still early."

"I don't know. Text me?"

***

The fresh air hit me, and I realised how drunk I was. Abby had seemed drunk, but not massively so, and I thought I was acting okay, yet suddenly it was an effort to walk in a straight line. It wasn't even six, but the sun was gone from the sky, so I didn't look too out of place weaving along the roads back to my place.

When I got there, it was empty as Abby had predicted. I looked around at our room. I really had no idea how we seemed to be the only people I knew that shared like this. Maybe I shouldn't have left it up to Carl to organise.

I sat on my bed, barely five paces from Carl's, and looked out the window. The end of term partying had already obviously begun as people were wobbling across the road in rowdy groups, the noise making its way up to my window even several storeys up.

I yawned, thinking I could do with a little rest to clear my head before Carl got back. What could I say to him to let him know his relationship might be in trouble? I started thinking, laying back on my bed and looking at the ceiling.

"Sam?" Carl's voice called.

I sat up, my head spinning and my body feeling heavy. It was almost pitch black; the only light coming through the window. It wasn't this dark a minute ago.

"What the fuck are you doing in the dark, mate?" Carl asked.

"I jush warhn..." My words came out sluggish and my tongue felt fat in my mouth.

"Err... You having a stroke, mate?"

I stood up and stumbled to the bathroom. A couple of steps towards it and the room was bathed in blazing light as Carl must have hit the light switch. I covered my eyes until reaching the blessed relief of the dark bathroom, where I stuck my head as close to under the tap as I could. Ice-cold water flowed over my face, and I gulped down any of the sweet nectar that ran into my mouth.

I straightened up to see Carl looking over at me in concern.

"Sorry... I had more to drink than I realised," I said, turning. "Came back to check on you."

"Checking on me by hunching in the corner of a pitch-black room?" Carl half chuckled.

I looked at my phone. It was almost nine o'clock. What happened?

"I... think I fell asleep," I slurred out, walking towards my bed.

"Oh right. That might explain it then," Carl said, sitting heavily on his own.

"You been out celebrating with Jess?" I asked.

"Yeah, just a little. She wanted to go home early," Carl looked wistful at that.

"You say something stupid?" I joked.

"Nah..."

He let the words trail off and we sat in silence for a few moments. The world was resolving into steady objects for me now, so I could see him a bit better. His eyes were red-rimmed, and he looked tired.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Carl said, and laid backwards, his legs still on the floor over the side of the bed. "I think I might be losing her."

Fuck, had Jess gotten ahead of me and broken Carl's heart? At least if it was salvageable for him, I had some insider information.

"Don't be silly. She's smitten with you," I said meekly.

"I don't think it's anything like that," he sighed. "When we go out, other lads flirt with her and she often shuts them down, but... we.... Fuck, man... this is hard to say."

"Take as long as you need, I'm listening," I tried to reassure him.

"We've played with the idea that I'm one of the guys flirting with her when we fuck," he blurted out. "She absolutely loves it, yeah."

I took a second to mull it over.

"So, she likes a bit of roleplay? That don't mean you're losing her."

"Not alone it doesn't, but... she feels distant sometimes when we go out, and when we shag, I don't always feel like she's satisfied."

"Have you talked to her about it?"

"We've talked around it. That's why we did the roleplay thing. I think she wants the 'college experience' from uni and I'm in her way."

"No, you're not," I said quickly.

I tried to think of what to say next to reassure him; to help him out of this situation.

"Oh, I got that game you were talking about. It's got split screen. Shall we try it out?" Carl said, breaking the silence.

Maybe something to occupy his mind would let us talk about this without him worrying so much? I sat up.

"Yeah, go on," I said.

I stood up and unsteadily walked to the sink to get myself a drink of water while Carl set the game up. When I sat down heavily on his bed, he handed me a controller and we watched the game's opening cinematic in silence.

We chatted a bit of shit as we played, pointedly ignoring the conversation we were having previously. Carl seemed to perk up a bit, his face no longer an empty mask.

"What we were saying earlier... Just forget it, okay?" Carl said quietly during a cutscene.

"Alright, mate," I said instinctively, before remembering my talk with Abby earlier. "But what if I can help?"

Carl glanced at me quickly, a scowl on his face, before looking back at the TV screen. The silence between us stretched before he finally said something.

"You said not to worry, and now you're saying you can help? Which is it?" He asked, keeping his voice low.

"No... What I mean is that if you're that worried about it, then why don't you give her what you think she wants?" I answered, in a similar volume.

"What the fuck?" Carl said, voice rising. "Are you 'offering' to fuck my girlfriend?"

He had paused the game and was staring at me now. His face had gone pale, and I could see his heartbeat pulsating strongly in his neck. I couldn't tell what the expression he was making was; it wasn't one I'd seen before. It looked somewhere between anger and sadness... maybe even disgust.

"No!" I spat out quickly, dropping the controller and throwing my hands back in a placating gesture. "I meant..."

What did I mean? What kind of plan did I have to help him out? I had marched back here so confident that I could do something to help my friend, and I hadn't even thought about how. My mind raced, still dulled by the drinking earlier and apparent sleep.

"I just mean that..." I repeated. "Well, if you think she's bored, why don't you spice it up a bit more?"

Carl looked at me, his face softened from the 'disgust' previously into something more questioning.

"Thanks mate. Really fucking helpful," he spat out when I didn't elaborate.

"You've done roleplay and she likes that," I began again, the barest bones of a plan forming in my mind. "What's she done for you? And from what you've said, she seems like a little bit of a tease or a flirt."

Carl's brows furrowed and his ashen face seemed to be taking on some colour now.

"No! I don't mean that as something offensive. Just, you know... maybe she likes showing off?" I carried on spitting out words as I frantically tried to come up with something that made sense. "Like... why don't you do it in front of someone?"

"Oh, so you don't want to pork her, you just want to watch like some-"

"No! Abby!" I interrupted; my voice raised.

Carl just looked at me in confusion.

"Jess and Abby can come over here. I'll make the moves on Abby. You make the moves on Jess. We both do it in here together, but apart. Like, we do it separately, but you get to see Abby and Jess gets to feel watched and like it's the 'college experience'..." I finally shut my mouth and took a breath.

I watched Carl's expressions shift, melting from the hard-edged anger and confusion to just confusion and then to thought. He picked the controller up again and I followed suit as he unpaused the game.

"So, no... interfering with each other?" he asked, and I turned to see a smirk on his face.

"No! Just with our own partner and in the same room," I said, feeling confidence in this idea.

"Do you think they'll agree to it?"

I thought on that. I knew I would and felt like Abby was similar enough to me to be up for it... But I hadn't asked her and if Jess was her best friend, then maybe it would be too weird for her. Then again, this is a small room and there wasn't really anywhere for privacy, so bringing her over and getting her drunk and horny enough should be enough to sway her.

"Yeah mate, of course," I began, unfounded confidence in what I was saying. "From what you've said, Jess wants this sort of experience, and I can't see Abby having a problem with it."

"What about the girls?" Carl asked as soon as I finished talking.

"What about them?"

"Well... You know... Do you think they'll lezz out?" He looked up at me with an expectant smile.

"Erm... I don't know if that would be weird. They're friends and isn't Jess straight?" I asked back, a bit surprised by Carl's question.

"Oh... Yeah... she's kissed girls, but that's different," he sighed. "How do we do it then?"

"We just bring them both over here, get them horny and then we bonk them," I shrugged.

"Don't you think that's a bit simplistic?"

"Simple and efficient, mate," I grinned at him.

We spent a little while longer playing our game and talking about how he could do this before he had to tap out and sleep. As I drifted off to sleep in my own bed, I wondered how much of this conversation he would remember in the morning, how much I would, and if he would go through with it when he was more sober. My mind raced, thinking about being able to see Jess's hot body in all its glory in such an erotic situation. I hoped he wouldn't wuss out.

***

The next day, Carl didn't mention our talk at all. He spent the morning in our room moaning about his hangover. When I came back from the gym in the early afternoon, he was gone. He wasn't back when I went to sleep and he hadn't texted to let me know what he was doing, but that wasn't unusual.

Around midday on the following day, I got a text from Abby: "Dude wtf. Your in big trouble".

I sent one back: "???".

Abby: "You ducking said something to carl didn't u".

Me: "He was pissed and came back moping about Jess breaking up with him! Y whats he said?".

Abby: "Nothing. Him n jess have been funny all day n hes been avoiding me. Since you said you were go in to talk to him".

Me: "Meet me at the union bar in half an hour?".

Abby: "fine x".

I was panicking about how to broach the subject with her for the whole walk there. As confident as I had been on the night, now the whole thing felt stupid or like something out of a fucking porno.

"Sam," Abby greeted me as soon as I walked through the door.

"Alright love," I replied, leaning to kiss her on the cheek.

She stood aside, beckoned with her head in a half nod and walked to a table in the corner that already had two drinks on it. I stood in place, shocked that she had left me hanging.

The room was small and brightly lit from the large windows at the front of the building. We were the only people there, other than a bored looking ginger lad starting at his phone behind the bar. Abby was wearing a dress for once, although most of it was concealed by a fluffy navy green jacket. Her hair was dyed streaks of black and purple and tied in a very loose ponytail that hung down over her shoulder.

I sat opposite her and gestured at the drinks quizzically.

"Soco and lemonade. You don't owe me," Abby answered.

"Cheers babe," I said, taking a sip.

"Now, spill it. What have you said to him?" She asked, skipping the pleasantries.

I gritted my teeth and then tried to smile up at her with an innocent expression. I must not have nailed it, as she arched her brows at me then waved her hand as if to say, 'get on with it'.

"In my defence, we were both drunk and he was moping!" I started. "I didn't bring anything up! He did. He told me Jess was going to break up with him because she wants to do college things."

"And what did you say to that?" Abby asked flatly.

"Well..." I stuttered. "Eventually we sort of came up with a plan together... One that I'm probably going to need your help with..."

I smiled across at her and she rolled her eyes at me and shook her head.

"We thought that you and Jess should come over to our digs and..." I struggled to find the words to say before deciding to just say it. "We could fuck. Not all together! Like, you and me and then those two separately..."

Abby's expression stayed flat as she took a sip of her drink. When she put it down, she raised her eyes to mine, their gaze hard. I swallowed, seeing the plan crumbling.

Then, she smiled, "Oh, is that it?"

I let out a sigh of relief; the plan I had drunkenly concocted with full confidence, without the cooperation of any of the involved parties, had not just fucked everything up.

"I should have spoken to you first, I guess," I said.

"Yeah, you should," Abby replied bluntly. "But... It could help. She's not shy and things have happened near enough in the same room before. Just having another naked guy in the same room with her might scratch that itch. She's a little bit of an exhibitionist sometimes."

"And you're okay with it?"

"I don't like being used like this. But, honestly, yeah. It sounds like it could be fun. But you owe me a favour."

I watched her lift the glass to her lips to take another drink, and I did the same; slowly sipping the golden liquid.

"So, how were they being funny?" I asked eventually. "Have they said anything?"

"Not to me. Like I said: Carl's been avoiding me -- leaving the room when it's just us two, and Jess has just been a bit... Like... I don't know," Abby took another quick sip before continuing. "Stiff? Non-communicative."

"Do you think Carl's said something to her?" I replied. "I thought he was going to be more subtle."

"Nah, Jess would have said something," Abby sighed dismissively. "When do you want to do this?"

The question took me by surprise. This had been my suggestion, but I hadn't really thought about it anymore than a concept that could happen at some point. As much as part of my mind really wanted the opportunity to see Carl's girl in her full glory, and maybe even to show off my performance with Abby to them both, I hadn't really thought there was any likelihood of it happening for real.

"Right now?" I laughed.

Abby let out a little chuckle in response, "But really?"

"I think that's up to the lovebirds," I stated. "We're just a bit of oil to help grease their gears."

We stayed for another few drinks before Abby got a call and had to leave. Fortunately, some lads from one of my lectures came in as she left, so I spent the rest of the day getting hammered with them.

***

It was at around 2AM on Wednesday before any mention of the idea resurfaced. Carl and I were on a night bus home from celebrating a classmate's birthday. Surprisingly, Jess hadn't come out with him, but I had heard from Abby that they were out over the other side of town for some class party or something.

Carl was pretty wankered. He was fairly quiet around people he didn't know; happy to talk but would rarely start the conversations. But get a drink in him and he'd become the Carl I knew. As there were a few people he didn't know here tonight, then he'd been drinking like a fish. He was pooled across both seats across the aisle from me at the top of the bus. The entire floor was empty, save us, but I could hear a couple downstairs getting lairy with the driver.

"I'm so lucky, mate," Carl slurred out of nowhere, slamming his phone down in his lap. "I've got you and Jess. And I... I really don't think that should be right."