Best Friend's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A cold shower?" Jess interjected, a smirk on her face.

Jess's comment made it clear that she wasn't in the mood for any shenanigans, and it seemed as though Abby knew this too, so she relented with the overt teasing. She didn't put her clothes back on, however, and neither did I.

Although the obvious teasing had been stopped, Abby still took every opportunity to rile me up; pressing herself against me, brushing her hand against my thighs, bending over to pick things up right in front of me and so on. What the others may have noticed, they could have put down to simple friendliness or even obliviousness, but the devious expressions she flashed me made it clear what her game was.

***

Eventually, it seemed as though Abby's teasing had turned to frustration and her approach changed.

"Jessica tells me you've got a big one," Abby said directly in a lull in the conversation, looking directly at Carl.

I swung my face to him in time to see him lower the glass from his mouth and begin coughing wildly; obviously attempting to breathe his drink instead of drink it.

"Abby!" Jess cried out, her face pink with embarrassment.

"What, it's not?" Abby replied.

"No- I mean yes! But no!" Jess stammered. "I didn't say anything!"

I stood up and walked to Carl, slapping him hard on the back as his face reddened. His coughs subsided and he looked around at all of us. I could see his eyes swimming slightly and considered telling him to slow down with the drinking if he wanted anything to happen.

"Erm... Well, I've not had any complaints," he said through a strained grin. "I mean, why else would a fitty like Jess be with me?"

I snorted in laughter, hearing Abby and Jess do the same. It seemed as though everyone might be loosening up a bit.

"What, you think I'm having a laugh?" Carl said, his grin fading. "Is that why you're laughing at me? Taking the mick?"

"No! Not at all," Abby replied. "I just wasn't expecting your response. Jess has told me all about it!"

Before Jess could respond, Carl was on his feet suddenly, "You're not the only ones who are feeling a bit hot."

He ripped off his shirt violently, a few of the buttons pinging away in Carl's haste to remove it. The rest of us looked on in a kind of shock as his body was exposed to us; his physique wasn't bad, the faint impression of his abs could be seen on his stomach and although his biceps were probably almost as thin as my wrists, they were toned. His chest had a small patch of hair, which trailed down to where his jeans obscured anything further.

"Babe-" Jess began, but suddenly we were all struck dumb.

Carl hadn't finished at the shirt. His hands had deftly undone the buckle of his belt, and his trousers dropped to the floor. He stepped out of them clumsily, using each foot to hold the other one in place to allow him to take off both jeans and sock with each step, and leaving him in nothing but tight boxer briefs.

"Oooh, looks like Carl's down to party," Abby smirked, undoing her own jeans.

"That's better," Carl said, theatrically sighing and rearranging his underwear.

The point he was making was obvious. His underwear was tight and left little to the imagination. Either he was a shower, or he had a bit of a hard-on going on by the impression in his underwear.

Abby finished peeling her trousers off by this point, stretching her legs up and over herself, leaving her arse bared to Jess and Carl for a second, before she rolled back forward onto the edge of the bed, leaving her eyes level with Carl's boxers.

"Wow, what the fuck," she said, surprise flashing across her face for the briefest of moments. "You've got a banana in there or something."

Carl sat down hurriedly, suddenly red faced again, "It's all me."

Feeling the sudden departure of confidence from Carl, I raced to think of something to say, but was saved by Abby.

"Right, now this is getting a bit weird with you two like that," she said, gesturing to me and Jess. "You look like you should be out clubbing, and he looks like he should be... I dunno... wrestling or something."

"It's not my fault you like getting your arse out at every opportunity, slut," Jess laughed, although the shock was still evident on her face.

I stood and followed Carl and Abby's examples at Abby's prompting pulling my jeans off and sitting back down.

"You're making this weird, Jess," I said, giving as concerned an expression I could as I kicked off my jeans.

She rolled her eyes at me and rubbed her face with one hand, pressing in at the corner of her eyes with her thumb and forefinger, "Fine. It is hot in here."

I watched Jess turn to face Carl before she stood up, but his gaze seemed to be fixated on Abby's underwear-clad form beside me. She stood up slowly and took a deep breath before sliding her arms out of the shoulder straps and bending over to grab the dress from its hem, giving me a perfect view down and into her ample cleavage.

She lifted it up with both hands, exposing her knickers, her stomach and then, after a slight struggle, her bra. She pulled it over her head and flung it into the pile of clothes in the middle of the room, before sitting down heavily.

"Happy?" She asked, looking straight at Abby.

"Yeah, see now it's not weird!" Abby smiled at her, innocently. "I mean, other than your boyfriend hiding a cucumber or something in his pants."

"Trust me, gorgeous, that's not a cucumber," Jess smirked back.

"Banana then."

Jess rolled her eyes again and we all went silent for a moment. I took the time to appreciate the view. Abby sat next to me, her toned copper figure revealed other than where her lacy black and white underwear did very little to conceal her curves. Jess was opposite her, and although acting hesitant before, she sat with obvious pride in her own body; similarly exposed other than where her pale patterned underwear contrasted with her slightly tanned skin. She sat leaning backwards, using her arms to support her, with her legs crossed in front of her, letting us all see her flat stomach and barely contained breasts.

"How do you not fall over?" I asked, without thinking.

Jess rolled her eyes yet again, "Har har. Not like I've heard that one before."

"Aren't I lucky, mate?" Carl chirped up, his eyes resting on Jess instead of Abby this time.

"Fuck, yeah you are," I replied, again, without thinking.

Abby cleared her throat next to me, as if to make a point, "Okay, well. Can we please get back to the matter in hand? Mr banana pants?"

Carl seemed to be warming up to the situation as he didn't cringe or even blush any further at this remark, but just smiled proudly.

"I told you, it's fucking real. Why would I lie about that?" Jess snapped.

"Oh, you know, because before Carl I held the record," Abby replied nonchalantly.

"Record?" Carl asked.

"Yeah, Jessica had had mo-" Abby began.

"-Abby tries to turn everything into a competition!" Jess cut in. "She was very proud of having met a very well-endowed guy before and liked to bring it up to us all the time! Obviously, you changed that for me!"

I couldn't tell whether this was a real argument or if they were simply bantering. Their expressions seemed to be mostly friendly and playful, but the words felt like they held some weight. They also stung a little, ignoring me entirely...

"Was this your way of getting back at me?" Abby smiled evilly back at Jess.

"Right! Babe. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to get it out," Jess demanded, swinging her face to Carl.

The room went silent, and I turned to see Abby smiling gleefully while Jess and Carl stared at each other as if they were having a conversation without talking. I turned back to Carl who looked as if he was starting into headlights.

"It's not going to..." he began. "It's... y'know... Not?"

Jess cocked her head at him, her eyebrows knitted in confusion.

Abby laughed, "I think he needs a little action to get it in the mood."

My own cock was engorged just by being next to these two beautiful, sexy, women, in a situation like this. But it wasn't hard, so wouldn't be an accurate representation. I could empathise with Carl.

"How about I help?" Abby asked, biting her lip.

Carl's eyes got somehow even wider, his eyebrows shooting so far up his forehead that I'm surprised they didn't disappear into his hair.

Jess looked aghast, but Abby continued before she could say anything, "Oh, not like that, babes. I'll just give him a little show with my man for the evening."

With that, she flowed closer to me, grabbing my cock through my underwear and kissing me deeply. My body reacted immediately, and I felt the blood flow to my penis as Abby pulled away and laughed.

She slipped her hand into my underwear and grasped my manhood, slowly pumping it up and down. I groaned in response, and she pressed her soft lips against my own again.

I felt her other hand against my chest, pushing me slowly down and against the bed. Her first hand not stopping in its continuous rise and fall. Eventually, she pulled her lips away from mine began to kiss down my chest and stomach.

"I said I'd give them a show, but I don't think an in boxers hand job is going to cut it," she said between kisses.

I looked down in time to see her grab the band of my underwear with both hands, ready to pull it down.

"Oh," she said, stopping. "Looks like that's been enough."

I looked up from where she was holding my underwear to her face, that was looking away from me. Opposite us, Carl was standing up, Jess right next to him on the bed. Both were partially obscured from me by Abby.

"It's still not hard..." Carl said, and I saw his expression was a mix of pride and embarrassment, somehow.

"Told you," I heard Jess say, smugness evident in her voice.

Abby pulled away from me, and I sat up to see what was going on.

Carl was standing, as I had seen, but his underwear was gone, and he was entirely naked. Where his boxers had been previously, his cock hung out from some short black pubes. I gasped involuntarily, having not intended to come eye to eye with my best friend's cock ever.

Jess must have taken the noise as one of awe, rather than surprise, as she cocked an eyebrow at me and smiled almost apologetically.

I'm not going to lie; it was bigger than I had expected. Both Carl and Jess had a hand on it, Carl's encircling the base, with Jess's stroking it from where Carl's hand was, to the tip. It had to be at least three hand-width's long with how Jess was stroking it. It clearly wasn't fully hard either, as it drooped downwards, pointing closer to the floor than the ceiling.

Suddenly, my mind caught up with what was going on and I felt a surge of something through my body, stiffening my cock even further and causing my heart to beat faster. I had a beautiful girl on my lap, seconds away from blowing me, and an even more beautiful girl sitting across from me, in her underwear, giving a handjob. It was like my own personal porn scene.

With each slide of her hand on Carl's cock, Jess's breasts rippled beneath her bra and a violent desire to see them in their entirety took over my mind. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the glorious bouncing mounds of flesh just out of reach.

Abby snapped her fingers in front of my face, and I blinked, refocusing on her. When had she taken her hands off me?

"Don't be jealous, but I'm going to help them out, okay?" She said quietly to me before winking. "And fair's fair..."

"Huh?" I managed, before Abby turned away from me.

I watched her stand sinuously and step over to the other side of the room, before sitting next to Jess.

"Jealous?" Jess asked, not turning away from Carl's cock.

"I just thought I'd come and help, as you're having such trouble," Abby smirked.

"Bitch," Jess laughed. "Come on then."

Carl looked as if he was going to have a heart attack, and I couldn't blame him. The two girls had slipped from the bed and dropped to their knees in front of him, making it obvious what was about to happen. I felt a surge of jealousy run through me, but neither were my girlfriend, and Abby's words of "fair's fair" gave me patience.

"Are- are you sure?" Carl stuttered. "Is this okay?"

The girls both just giggled, and Abby reached up to take his cock in one of her hands too. Carl let go of it and sank down onto the bed as both the girls found a rhythm with their hand movements, sliding them up and down on his member together.

Lucky cunt, I thought, watching from the other bed.

Abby whispered something into Jess's ear and they both giggled before Jess shuffled closer to Carl on her knees and a wave of excitement rushed through me as I anticipated her next move. All at once, her mouth was wrapped around the tip of his cock as the hands around it continued pumping. A moment later and I saw her head sink further towards him, bobbing up and down in time with the hand movements.

I moved to the head of my bed, so I could get a better angle on what was happening. I looked over as Carl moaned, and saw Jess's mouth pressed right to Abby's hand, which held the base of his cock, meaning that he must be pushing down into her throat. One of her hands held onto Carl's thigh, while the other caressed his balls and I noticed that Abby's other hand was cupping them as well.

Jess's head rose and fell on Carl in perfect time with the movements of Abby's hand, before she pulled away with a popping noise. Saliva ran from the tip of Carl's cock to Jess's mouth as she pulled away, but this didn't prove a barrier to Abby, who pressed her face straight through it as she brought her tongue out to lick the tip of Carl's knob.

Abby took both of her hands, wrapping them around it and stroking it while she explored the tip with her tongue. Jess squeezed in, holding his balls with one hand so that she could use her own tongue on them.

"Oh fucking hell," Carl moaned.

Fuck, I was jealous but turned on like I hadn't been in a while. My cock was almost buzzing with the blood flowing through it. I considered getting it out to play with myself but thought that might be a bit weird.

Abby had begun bobbing her mouth up and down on the very tip of Carl's cock while her hands worked the entire shaft. Jess was alternating between sucking and licking his balls, her other hand obscured from my view somewhere in front of her.

"Fuck..." Carl moaned.

Abby turned to me and smiled, a trail of saliva glistening across her cheek. Jess returned her mouth to Carl's cock, immediately taking it right into her throat, one of her hands stopping her from taking it right to the base.

"It's so fucking big," Abby said, smiling at me.

It had gotten bigger than before, clearly fully hard now. It could probably take all four of their hands before being concealed entirely. I felt a little hurt at Abby saying that while looking at me though, and my cock throbbed as if in response.

"But," Abby continued, one of her hands caressing Carl's balls. "I think I'm still winning."

I realised she was talking to Jess, even though she was looking at me.

"Hmm?" It sounded like Jess said through a mouthful, causing Carl to groan in pleasure.

The sight of Jess, almost naked, on her knees and more interested in sucking cock than responding to Abby was so erotic that I felt my own cock begin to leak precum.

"You'll see," Abby laughed before pulling away from them.

She stepped over to me and gestured for me to lay on the bed, so I did, rushing to take my underwear off before laying back.

"Didn't make you too jealous, did I?" She whispered to me, smiling, and not waiting for an answer.

A moment later, her hands were wrapped around my cock, fingers not quite reaching to encircle it fully as she jerked it against her lips and tongue.

Before long, she stopped stroking it with both hands so she could use one arm to keep herself from falling, allowing her to be less gentle with the other hand and taking the head of my cock into her mouth.

I looked over to see Jess still on the floor between Carl's legs. She was bobbing up and down on his cock now like a woman possessed; two or three times per second. I saw Carl's gaze flit between Abby and Jess before he pushed his head back against the bed in pleasure.

The room was quiet, other than the sounds of pleasure and flesh. We all seemed to be mesmerised by the situation.

As if at a command only they heard, both girls stopped in their enthusiastic devouring of our dicks. I saw Jess push Carl back down from where he had begun to sit up, climbing up and onto his lap from the floor. My mind raced as I watched her begin to grind on top of his cock: my own personal sex show with the hottest girl I'd known was about to unfold and I wanted to see her take that cock into herself.

Abby suddenly blocked my view, sitting in front of me on the bed, "Condom?"

"Yeah, lay down," I commanded, semi-distracted.

I sat up and reached into the drawers under the desk next to the top of my bed and found the open pack of condoms. I pulled the whole thing out and dropped it onto the desk, picking up condom that had fallen out of the open end, tearing it open while watching Jess grind on Carl, her moans becoming audible now.

Abby pulled me back to her, "Ahem, big boy. Eyes on me. I want to get fucked please."

I turned to her and saw she'd removed her underwear while my attention was elsewhere. Her breasts were, at absolute most, half the size of Jess's, but they still looked round and full on Abby's petite frame. Her pussy was flushed and glistened with her natural lubricant, showing me how turned on she was.

"You're so fucking hot," I said. "My turn."

I shuffled down the bed and got between her legs as awkwardly tested which direction I needed to unroll the condom. I got onto my knees before suddenly becoming self-conscious about sticking my arse in the air like that and rolled onto my side. With my head pressing against Abby's thigh, I could see Jess still frantically grinding on Carl, although her moans had been stifled by their kissing.

I began kissing Abby's thigh as I wrapped my dick in latex with one of my hands. She gave a shiver of pleasure and lifted her thigh so that my head was tilted towards her glistening pussy. I couldn't drag it out any longer, so with one last look at Jess, I buried my face in Abby's cunt.

I used my free hand to help part her lips so I could access to the treasure within. I moistened my tongue with saliva and gave a few experimental licks, revelling in the immediate reaction it caused in Abby, then I began in earnest; attacking her clit with short thrusts of my tongue. Within minutes, Abby had begun to let out breathy noises of pleasure.

One of her hands ran through my hair, gently grasping it in time with the moans she let out. I looked up to see her body arched on the bed with her other hand squeezing her breast; her expression somewhere between pleasure and concentration; her eyes directed towards the other bed.

"Oh fuck," Abby sighed, and her quiet breaths of pleasure became full on moans. "Oh shit, baby!"

Her breathing quickened, and she raised her legs around my head. The hand in my hair was gripping tightly now, forcing my head in place. Her moans increased in tempo, and she began to roll her hips, causing her pussy to press harder against my tongue. I tried to up my tongue's rhythm to match the movement of her hips.

"Oh-" she cried, words cutting off.

Her thighs clamped onto the side of my head, and I felt her body shudder over and over. I continued licking as much as I could, but she pulled my head back and gripped tighter with her thighs, leaving me to watch her writhe below me.

"Fuck me..." Abby sighed, and I didn't know whether that was a compliment or a command.

I pulled myself up, preparing to fuck her. I noticed that my condoms had somehow slid to the other side of the desk, but just assumed Abby had knocked them at some point in the last few minutes.