Best Friend's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tilted my head back, "Fuck! I'm-"

I couldn't finish the sentence. I began to see stars and looked down, feeling the pressure suddenly explode. I saw a flash of white before I felt it as my cum shot onto Jess's waiting tongue, her mouth no longer wrapped around me. My vision blurred as I released it in uncontrollable pulses, emptying myself into this beautiful woman.

The girls didn't relent; their hands massaging everything out of me and into Jess's waiting mouth. When she closed it to swallow, spurts hit her lips and dripped down onto Abby's body below.

It finally ended and I opened my eyes again to look down at the carnage. Jess's gaze locked with mine and she smiled, breathing raggedly, wiping the excess cum from her lips with the fingers on her right hand. She let go of my dick, which landed on Abby with a soft thwack.

All at once, her eyes widened again, and her mouth opened to let out a sudden groan. Her eyes began to roll back into her head before she slammed them shut. Her body spasmed and arched as she let out a shuddering moan.

I sat back on my haunches, watching the girls writhe. Taking the time to catch my breath, the last few unbelievable seconds playing back in my mind.

"Abby!" Jess cried, her voice croaky, slapping Abby's thighs.

I heard Abby's muffled laugh as she pushed Jess off her.

"Mate, where's your condom?" Carl said, making me jump.

I had forgotten he was even there. Shit, how was he going to react? He really hadn't wanted Jess and I to touch, and she'd just swallowed my cum, not a minute before.

"You bellend!" He began, raising his voice. "What if you'd jizzed on my girl?"

Based on his words, it didn't seem like he'd seen what had just happened. Had that last minute readjustment by Abby blocked some of his view?

"He was wearing one!" Jess interrupted, wiping her mouth. "Abby's just tight and it came off. Just like your one did, remember?"

The girls had separated now, both still on my bed. Abby was laying still, the cum pooled on her contrasted with her dark skin. Jess had sat up and was holding my pillow to her body, covering her stomach and breasts.

"Anyway, I did that for you," Jess continued. "You were supposed to get hard and fuck me again!"

Carl looked abashed. Clearly, he wasn't ready to go again, and Jess's words may have stung his masculinity.

"It's alright, mate," I said. "You had both of them sucking your knob, I'd probably have cum enough to stop me from getting hard again for weeks. Lucky cunt!"

He smiled crookedly at me, "Yeah. Sorry about that. But Jess is my girlfriend, and Abby's not yours... I didn't want her to cheat on me, you know what I'm saying?"

I laughed and nodded my head.

"I need to shower," Abby cut in, getting up suddenly.

***

Seeing as Carl couldn't get it up again, we all cleaned up and he decided it was probably best if he and Jess went back to her place for the rest of the night. Jess made it clear that although she had had a few orgasms, she didn't feel fulfilled and wanted Carl inside her again -- hopefully more a boost than a hit for his ego.

While Carl was showering, Jess asked Abby and I not to mention what had happened at the end there. She explained that she was so horny and a bit too drunk; it was so "different" that she just needed to touch it and then got carried away. She couldn't look at me and kept blushing the whole time she explained. I agreed; things got out of hand, and I thought it might hurt Carl if he found out about this little accident.

Abby continued to tease Carl as he got ready to go, staying mostly undressed and doing whatever she could to "accidentally" flash him, or make double entendres and flat-out sexual comments. Now that the moment had passed, Carl just seemed to blush furiously and fumble for words as he tried to get ready as fast as possible. Jess only rolled her eyes and chided Abby whenever she felt she had taken it too far.

Eventually they left, leaving Abby and I alone in the room.

"How do you think that went?" I asked her almost as soon as the door had closed.

"Uh uh uhh," she responded, shaking her head. "You were very rude to me tonight and need to make it up to me first."

"Excuse me, you sucked his dick!"

"Well, yeah... I was just trying to encourage the mood."

"What does that even mean?"

"Stop changing the subject! You should have given me more attention; you couldn't stop staring at the cow's udders all night!"

"And, I'll say it again, you sucked his knob!"

Abby sighed and laid back on the bed, "Yeah. Fine."

We were silent for what felt like a few minutes.

"I think it could have gone better," she began. "I had fun, but I don't think it was enough for Jessica. I don't think she had enough time with Carl to 'show off' and then she was still horny, so... Yeah."

I nodded and she continued, "And I think I took it too far with the dick thing. He tried using one of your condoms, but they were too big for him. Did you see? I think Jess clocked it and that didn't help."

"Do you think they'll be alright?" I asked, sighing.

"I think that if Carl can get it up without us pressuring him, then they'll be alright tonight. But I don't know if he's enough, sexually, for her as he is..."

"Then what next?"

"I think this has opened things up for them. I think they might ask me to join them a few more times, or maybe even try something like this again."

"And if that doesn't help?"

"They break up. Well... I don't know. Maybe."

I sighed. I didn't like that idea. Carl would be crushed.

"What if he loosens up? Performs better or something?" I asked eventually.

Abby shrugged, "Yeah. I think that would work for Jess. It's purely the sex that's a problem in their relationship, so being 'better' at it would fix it."

She said it like it was a simple calculation.

"See, this is why I don't like the whole relationship crap," she grumbled.

I felt her hand wrapping around the base of my flaccid cock, "Now, are you going to make it up to me?"

I certainly tried.