Spying on my Parents' Sexy Neighbor

Story Info
Chubby 19 year old blackmails the sexy neighbor.
10.3k words
4.58
96.9k
141

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You already know me, I was that tall, chubby but not fat, nerd in high school. I'm also the guy who hasn't gone off to college or university almost 2 years after grad because I have no idea what to do.

For a year I tinkered with game design before I got a job. While my friends and old classmates were going into their second year of medical or robotics engineering, I was learning how to scoop ice cream and still living in my parent's house.

But that's not really the embarrassing part, the embarrassing part is being a twenty-year-old virgin who's never been on a date. Most of my younger coworkers talk about how many girls they've scored with. Lately I've just started thinking of hiring a hooker and get it over with, I even have a list of escorts saved on my computer.

Living at my parents isn't as bad as it sounds, enormous house, wealthy part of town and they're hardly home. It's more like they come home and visit me from time to time, the house sitter. But it gives me plenty of time to work on the game I'm designing.

Even though I have a lot of quiet time, I still have a distraction. A giant distraction, Janet, our neighbor. Believe me, back in high school trying to do homework when she was sunbathing, impossible. Even nowadays, trying to work on code, impossible. But I see it as a perk, so I'm not complaining.

Janet is the most amazing woman I ever laid sight on. She's older, somewhere in her late 30s, narrow waist, wide hips, and large breasts. She's not a model, actress or a celebrity of any sort, just an owner of a beauty salon. My mother always said she's fake, but to a twenty-year-old, it doesn't matter.

Nick, her husband in my mind was the luckiest guy alive. I never understood how he could stand to travel so much. He was like my own parents except he had a big degree and brought in a few million a year. Half Asian, clean haircut and sharp suits. As far as I know, he started in sales at a tech company, became a partner and now travels all over the world. Part of the reason I want to learn how to code.

A few years ago I learned if I used the guest bedroom, the smallest of the house, the guest's bathroom suite looked right into their bedroom. After that, who needs porn, I could watch a real live show, the way she moved, and the way her face twisted with ecstasy. The excitement of watching made my heart pound and my stomach twist. I couldn't imagine a woman any different from that. Problem was after that I just didn't see the girls my age that hot anymore.

Maybe that's just how life was around here. Everyone in the neighborhood lived like that. My parents were no different. My father sold gigantic machines to mining companies all over the world. My mother was into interior design and architecture for huge high-rise offices. She wasn't home much either. It was tough growing up, but now it suits me just fine. I live the life of a game programmer without the stress of rent or food money. Except as part of my deal with my parents, I have to work a job until I go to college.

This entire thing started when one night playing COD at 2 in the morning I had to use the bathroom. I have blackout curtains and a flashlight for such occasions, so I don't tip them off. I used the dim light of my bedroom TV and as I pulled my cock out I noticed a car enter their driveway. I did my business and after stood there in the dark watching. I saw Nick enter their bedroom and the end table light turned on.

Janet wore a black lace bra and thong. The thin black straps of her thong ran high above her hips and showed her narrow waist. My heart skipped a beat, I lost my breath and I could feel my cock pulse. I googled it once and measured myself, I was just shy of nine inches. Didn't do me any good, I couldn't talk to a girl for shit. The girls who liked me were all the unpopular or chubby ones, like me. Yes, I'm shallow, but I grew up with a neighbor like Janet and my mother's gym friends. So I just gave up, played games, and passed my tests. I aimed to be like Nick, I just didn't know how.

My cock strained, it felt good to be free, to feel open to the air. I stroked myself, it didn't take them long either. With unusual speed, he had her underwear off and was crawling between her legs. The odd thing was he tore her bra apart. Which almost made me cum, fine, it did make me cum. Nick threw the bra to the side and looked out the window, only it wasn't Nick.

"Holy shit, you're not Nick," I whispered to myself. I watched how he took her from behind. Her large breasts bounced and her hair flew up as she threw her head back. There was no sound, but her expression as she screamed were enough for my imagination. Her sweet seductive voice, always cheery and happy. But in my mind, her moans were loud and demanding.

Like I said better than porn. I thrust into my hand and caressed my chest, imaging it was Janet. As the guy thrust hard into her exhausted body, I came a second time. My heart thumped in my ears and my arm ached but I felt a second weak orgasm burst and dribble on to the floor.

After an hour the man left. She took a shower and climbed into bed. That was the day, I began to stay awake at night. Two nights later just as before, at 2 o'clock he drove in and the two fucked. To my disappointment, I couldn't see a thing as they took it to the bathroom. After they were done he put her to bed and got dressed.

If I wanted to see more, I would have to record them, I could use my job money for mini cameras and place them on the edge of our house and maybe even in the tree overlooking their yard. A small microphone would be great if I could get over the fence to their window.

THE CAMERA.

The next day I went out, bought two HQ wi-fi cameras, synced them to my computer and set up a monitoring system. I climbed out onto the roof only to find I had no view. Pissed I had wasted the time and money, I returned them. The bigger piss off was when the guy returned that night. Janet pressed her naked body against the window as he fucked her harder than the other nights. I tried to use my phone, but it just wasn't that great.

Like a kid on Christmas, I woke up early. Excitement turned inside of me as I researched tripods and expensive cameras online and spend a whole paycheck on one.

After missing two more times, my order arrived. I drank coffee, sat by the window, and watched her sleep all night long. Only all that was visible was a black window. I fell asleep on the chair with my neck kinked to one side.

The following night Nick returned home. They kissed, chatted for a bit. She got ready when he went to shower. I hid in the corner, my fingers trembled as I set the camera up to record through a crack in the curtains. I couldn't believe I didn't think of this sooner. I zoomed in and saw her face. She closed her eyes and hugged him. It was different from the other guy. They kissed and went slower, unlike the other guy who was fast, hard and loud.

It seemed dry and routine, Nick got on top and pumped away while Janet hugged him. Nothing as frantic and wild as I remembered or what I saw the other night. Disappointed I turned the camera off and put it in the closet when they turned the lights out. It use to be such an amazing show, but now I wanted more.

Nick stayed home for four days and finally he flew out. I couldn't believe I was excited to see him leave. I had stayed up every night and when work came dragged my ass out of bed. I stayed up like a detective that first night. Coffee in hand, camera-ready.

The second night was another bust, at 1 o'clock, she pulled out of the drive and didn't return until 3:15 a.m. She went straight to the shower and then to bed. After two weeks, I was about to give up. Nick returned home. So did my mother and then left again, my father did too, just long enough for them to go out to some party instead of staying home with me. In the past, it would have bothered me, but not this time. Plus, I was older now and gotten used to it.

Finally, Nick left for three days. I had it figured, play COD on my TV, angled three mirrors to see headlights in the driveway, all from my gaming chair. Then on the third night, I hit pay dirt. Headlights moved across the mirror. My heart shuttered and I left my guy standing AFK in the middle of a battle. My thighs trembled as I jumped for the tripod in the window and focused the lens.

It felt like everything inside my stomach twisted and knotted. I felt like a hunter stalking its prey.

She wore a short silk nightgown and led him upstairs. As she entered the long tails of the gown flowed behind her. He did not care like I did, the man pulled his tie loose and undid his shirt on one fast swipe. When she pulled back the bedsheet and turned to face him. He grabbed her by the straps and pulled them down off her shoulders, exposing her beautiful body. She wore only a g string and lace stockings, no bra. I zoomed in on them.

Her breast bounced and her hair puffed out to side when he pushed her back on the bed. She gave him a devious smile mixed with lust and eagerness. In minutes they were fucking like animals. I came so hard I almost hit the camera with my cum shot. They did it for close to an hour in two sessions. By 3 o'clock he showered and slipped out.

The following night I only could get the start and finish as they took it to the bathroom again. The third night she drove off and returned by 3. Just in case, I filmed it, but she was alone. I taped her undressing and drying off, but that was all.

Nick returned the next evening, he showered, they kissed and made love. Then talked and fell asleep. Even I was getting bored with the routine. No wonder she did. She still loved him, I could see it in her eyes, she was just bored.

Nick also made over 2 million a year, so that defiantly helped. Then it hit me, I had a video of her fucking another man, a boy toy on the side. She gave me an opportunity on a silver platter. I checked the calendar. To my luck both of my parents were still gone. All I needed was for Nick to leave.

The next morning they made love again. I knew the routine, he was already flying out on his next trip. Still groggy from no sleep I called in sick and quickly saved the videos I had to a flash drive. Set up a new email account and sealed the flashdrive in an envelope with a note.

The note read, "I won't tell anyone, but I have duplicates let's talk you can reach me with the email in the PDF on the flash drive."

The two left together and before anyone else might drive down the road I put my hoodie on and went for a walk. My hands trembled when I shoved the envelope into their mailbox. I slipped my hands back into my pockets and walked for a block before I got cold feet.

Panic set in. What the hell was I thinking, where the hell was I going with this!? I ran back. To my horror, a service van sat outside their drive. I walked past the back of the van and sat inside my house.

They just sat there, for an hour they stayed outside the drive. Then my gut really sunk, I saw Janet's car pull up beside them. She opened the gate and let them in. This was my chance I'd make a run for it while no one could see me pull the mail out. She paused, got out from her car and took the envelope from the box.

"Fuck," I said, "fuck, fuck, fuck," I held my hand over my mouth. "Okay no problem it's all anonymous."

She looked over the envelope and looked around. It was blank with just her name on it. She opened it and found the flashcard then what I could only imagine was the note. She jumped in her car and drove into their garage. I ran upstairs and turned my computer on. For ten minutes I checked my email and the widow of my bathroom.

Then I saw her. She held the note and ran to her bedroom window. Then I realized, yes it's all anonymous but the perspective of the camera.

"Okay she's not the brightest one." I said. I used my phone camera to watch from the side. I wanted to throw up, but I didn't dare move. Then she stood in the window and stared straight at my window. She reached up and threw the curtains shut. Five seconds later I threw up in the sink. Three minutes after that my email chimed.

I picked myself up and opened it. "Janetauldry has sent you a message." I read on my screen in horror.

'Do you want money you perverted little fuck?' The single line stared back at me.

I knew she knew it was me, and I knew I was screwed. But I was in it now all the way. If I backed out I was risking looking weak and she'd call my bluff.

"You know who this is?" I typed back and waited. A minute went by, "Dammit I should have use a fake social media account." I cursed out loud.

The email dinged. "Doug, Lisa's kid! Now how much do you want?"

"I'll come over, you pay and I promise no one sees the videos." I sent back.

Minutes passed as I continued to refresh my email. I didn't plan this out, I don't even know why I did it. I thought it would be great, I'd blackmail her, I get a favor, she would throw herself at me and life would go on. "Holy Fuck you idiot" I cried out. I began to hyperventilate and clung to the edge of my desk.

The computer chimed again. "You fucking pervert, now I have your name for real."

For a second I almost went for it. Then I remembered I held the cards. My fingers trembled as I typed "I have more on you, what would your husband say? Maybe your hairdressers and clients know the guy in the video?" and hit send.

My chest burned from holding my breath. It was like a game of chicken, who would blink first. Then I heard a door slam. I got up and looked out the window. "Holy fuck what's she doing." I said and ran my hand threw my hair.

Janet held a bag and walked out her front gate and came down our drive. I ran downstairs before she could get to the doorbell. Maybe she was stupid, didn't she think about what would happen if my parents were here.

Before she could ring the bell, I opened the door. She jumped back and glared at me. "Ten thousand. Take it."

In three years this was the closest I ever saw her. She had green eyes. Fine long sandy hair. She had glitter in her eyeliner. Her breasts where open and her waist was so tiny compared to her wide hips, full ass, and thick thighs.

I panicked, and the words fell out of my mouth. "I don't want money."

She stared at me then her eyes went dark. "You can't have my car."

In the heat of the moment all I said was, "You." My head grew light and my stomach swirled.

She stood there with a blank look on her face. "Me?"

She was beautiful but still very empty I thought. I felt braver, for a moment at least. I knew I had the cards. She stood a lot more to lose.

"I want what the new man is getting." I thought about how often I would ask for. I wanted to say once a week, but I didn't want to scare her off so I said "Once a month." And held my breath.

She stood silent, looked at me and I thought I would faint. "You're fucking kidding? You want me to have sex with you?" She looked me up and down. "I should call the police."

That thought hadn't crossed my mind until now. I had to think on my feet.

"You'd lose everything, the house, your salon, your husband and his paycheck. The lifestyle, you're fancy..."

She bit her lip and looked me over with a sneer on her face. "Okay stop, enough, but just once." She said. Her stare turned away from me and looked to the doorjamb.

"I have more recordings, once a month, for a year, and no one finds out and we never come back to it." I said. I wasn't sure if it sounded like I knew what I was doing, but she was buying it. On the inside, I was scrabbling for any limb I could grab.

She stood there, crossed her arms and nodded her head. Inside I relaxed but still, my stomach twisted in every direction. "I'll make you a new social media account for you to use so your husband won't know and don't keep it active on your computer. Once we're done we delete everything."

"You better do it tonight, my husband's home tomorrow. I want to get this over with as soon as possible," She said. She turned and left our drive.

I closed the door and fell to my knees. "Fuck, I should have just taken the money," I whispered to myself.

That night I made a new account so I could be the admin and sent her the information. After thirty minutes, we coordinated our first meeting. For the next week I kept an eye out the window, but since that day the curtains remained closed. It was a week before both my parents and Nick left.

MY FIRST TIME

I planned to jump the fence and enter the backdoor for our night. Butterflies filled my stomach the closer it got. I played games, worked and filled every minute of my days until that afternoon came. I didn't want to explode too soon so I relieved myself which helped the nervousness.

When 1:45 a.m rolled around I set my camera up in case I caught something. I trotted across our lawn towards Janet's and jumped the fence. Well, crawled, fought and struggled like an infant until I flopped over the other side.

Just like the man that first night I entered the door and made my way to the second floor. I could hear her awake my heart skipped a beat. The sound of a glass being set down hard on wood welcomed my entrance to the hallway.

She wore a short nightgown that covered her ass and nothing more. Her long white legs we're toned and soft. A perfect curve as it came around her butt, down the back of her thigh and over her rounded calf muscles. Her breasts flopped around in the flimsy black nighty and her hair draped down over her shoulders. She held a glass filled with a clear alcohol, but I wasn't sure if it was vodka or tequila. Beside her on dresser was a half empty bottle of alcohol.

She took a mouth full, set the glass down and said. "Well let's get going." She pulled the nighty over her head and fell backward onto the bed.

The smell of tequila surrounded her. In fact, it surrounded the entire room.

I took a step forward and put my hand on her breast. It felt soft at first, when I squeezed it, I felt the warmth and firmness. I wondered if this is what my mother meant by fake. Her ass felt the same, soft but not firm like a muscle more like silicone gel. Still, they all were so full, round and her skin was warm.

"Get undressed." She said. She tossed me condom, "put that on."

"I have one." I said. I got off the bed and reaching into my pocket.

She seemed unimpressed and shrugged her shoulders.

She lifted her hands above her head on the bed. Her hourglass figure sunk into the fluffy white sheets.

I pulled my clothes off and then my underwear. I figured I would save the best for last. But she paid no attention to me. She looked off to the side. She let me play with her for a while. I touched her breasts then ran my hand down her stomach until I touched her vagina.

"Hurry and put the condom on." She said.

I nodded my head and fought with the wrapper. It burned and fought me the whole way, I had practiced earlier but now it was like I was being tested.

She let out a laugh. "Fuck, at least you won't have any diseases." she said.

That's when she turned, lifted her ass in the air and put her face in a pillow. I played and fondled her perfect heart-shaped bottom. I admired how it flowed down into her narrow back and shaped shoulders.

My cock twitched and pleaded to push forward. It was harder than I ever felt it before, like a starved man, I lined myself up and slid inside of her. My heart thumped in my ears, I couldn't believe how it felt. I pushed in deeper.

I knew she wasn't happy with me, but I was sure the size of my cock would change that. It was tight at first and I saw her hands tighten on the pillow. I continued to push forward her warm walls sucked me in and squeezed the entire surface of my shaft. I never imaged it felt like this. I pulled out and tried again. This time it went easier. I had to do it two more times to get as far as I could. She reached back and stopped my hips. She rocked back and forth as her tempo sped up and I worked with her.