All Comments on 'Best Friends Pt. 07: Birthday Party'

by Requiax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fantastic addition to the story. It really draws you in, and makes you feel you're part of it.

Can't wait until the next installment.

penfold_99penfold_99over 6 years ago
Poor Lisa..

..all that passion and desire, but no outlet. Thank you for revisiting / rewriting this series, it's one of my favourite exhibitionism series on here and even better second time around. Still hoping Lisa gets her happy ending with Becky!

brain66brain66over 6 years ago
great chapter

this was a really tense chapter really drew me in. poor Lisa she really wanted to tell Becky how she felt but was worried it would hurt the friendship between them. On top of that she now knows Becky is bisexual and is bitter about what could have been with the two of them. Becky's feelings are hurt as well i hope they will rekindle at some point.

looking forward to the next chapter

RequiaxRequiaxover 6 years agoAuthor
Read more...

If you're enjoying this story and can't wait for the next chapter, you can buy the whole novel as an e-book.

'Best Friends With A Naked Girl' by A D Rowen is available on

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Best-Friends-Naked-Girl-exhibitionism-ebook/dp/B078SGDN6C/ref=sr_tc_2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515442317&sr=1-2-ent

Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/778192

I WILL BE PUBLISHING THE BOOK IN FULL ON LITEROTICA OVER THE COMING WEEKS AND MONTHS... so please don't feel cheated, you WILL get to find out what happens even if you don't buy the book.

But if you enjoy my work and want to support me as an indie writer, or you just can't wait to find out how the story ends, please consider buying the e-book.

Thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whirlwind of emotions

you carry off the sensoul parts really well and in include all the different emotions going on is like icing on the cake, well done.

fitntrimfitntrimover 3 years ago
A page-turner, can’t wait for more

Superbly realistic emotions... and a buildup to what I hope will happen between Lisa and Becky! Please more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous