All Comments on 'Best Friends Pt. 09: Lisa and Becky'

by Requiax

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
brain66brain66about 6 years ago
^_^ so sweet

very sweet chapter

i loved how Lisa defended Becky and her love of nudism

what Lisa said and her thoughts on the matter is how i personally feel about the topic as well.

so Becky had been pining for Lisa since two years prior to the story's events glad to see they now know each other's feeling's and are in love

look forward to the final chapter

penfold_99penfold_99about 6 years ago

Yay! A happy (almost) ending for Lisa and Becky and a lovely 'streak' scene. What I've really enjoyed throughout this series is Lisa's development, her growing confidence and self awareness / acceptance of her own feelings and desires, shown here in first facing down her parents, then her old school friends. Plus the sexy stuff, of course.

Would have been nice to read the missing chapters for the missing part of Lisa's internal journey, but five stars all the same. Excellent.

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 6 years ago
Did not dissapoint

Epic addition to the epic series. Loved every minute of it. Glad lisa sood up for her friend now lover. A privlage to have you on this site and a hopeful reader waiting for more. Thanks for the train carriage dare.

hopelesshubbyhopelesshubbyabout 6 years ago
Awesome

I love this story so much. You’ve got a real knack for developing characters and I’ve become invested in Lisa and Becky. When Becky said she loved Lisa back, I got choked up. And stayed that way for the next page or so. Wonderful story and I can’t wait to read the finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Concluded?!

Dammit, I was looking forward to reading this story for a long time to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pt 8.5

are the missing chapters posted on another site?

fitntrimfitntrimover 3 years ago
Ah!

Love at last! This was such a pleasure to read, thanks for the happiness and the fight they fought to get there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous