Best Friends Reunited Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachel and Nicole rekindle their friendship.
2.7k words
4.35
3.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is the second part of an ongoing series of stories. I'd encourage you to read Pt. 01 for additional background. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy!***

As the door closed behind her, Rachel smiled to herself thinking about the great blowjob performance she just put on. What a great start to Saturday, she thought, as she looked down at her phone and realized she was due to be at brunch with the girls in 30 minutes. She debated cancelling, but figured if she went straight there she could make it. Of course, her friends would know that she didn't go home last night if she showed up in her little black dress and strappy black heels. She pulled up the map on her phone and started trying to figure out how long it would take her to stop at her apartment to change and still make it. Head buried in her phone as she headed toward the staircase that led down from the bedrooms to the lobby of the frat house, she didn't even hear the door close as Nicole quietly stepped out of Charlie's room. Rachel ran right into her, dropping her phone in the process.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz," Rachel said, bending over to pick up her phone. She quickly noticed it was another girl she had run into, and not a random frat guy, as she lifted her head up and saw Nicole's open-toe black stilettos and long, smooth legs. As she stood up, her jaw dropped and she almost dropped her phone again, realizing it was Nicole, her estranged best friend, standing right in front of her.

Nicole's mouth also hung open, as she stood there eye to eye with her best friend whose heart she had broken three years ago.

They had both thought about this moment so many times, rehearsing what they would say. But when the moment came, they stood there staring at each other with their mouths open, unable to speak words. There they were, this long-awaited moment finally happening in a frat house late on a Saturday morning, both girls in tight club dresses and heels about to embark on the "walk of shame" back to their respective apartments. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, they realized the absolute ridiculousness of this encounter and the two girls simultaneously broke out in laughter.

"Come here girl, it's so good to see you," Rachel said as she leaned in to give Nicole a hug. Nicole let out a huge sigh of relief and continued laughing, as she shook her head and said "of course this is how we would run into each other for the first time in forever."

"I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same," Rachel agreed. "Hey, I was supposed to go to brunch but there's no way I'm going to make it now unless I go there in this slutty outfit," she said, "but I could order us takeout from Josie's Diner and we could eat at my place and catch up," Rachel suggested.

"Oh gosh, I would love that," Nicole accepted immediately, "I haven't had Josie's in so long, and, to be honest, I miss you more than you could ever know."

The two girls hugged again in a warm embrace, resting their heads on each other's shoulders, feeling both excited and relieved. They made their way home together and ate a delicious breakfast, caught up on life, cried a little, laughed a lot, and began to heal their lifelong friendship right there on Rachel's couch.

Rachel looked up at the clock and what seemed like minutes had actually been several hours. It was almost 6 pm and the two friends were still sitting there in their dresses from the night before.

Rachel's phone pinged on the coffee table with a text and Nicole caught a glimpse of the sender and started laughing. "Oh my goodness, Rachel, who is Rickie Big Dick?" she exclaimed.

"Haha, oh my, you remember Rickie, from our freshman dorm. Really hot guy, was dating Evalyn?" Rachel said.

"Oh, of course! Wait, are you guys hooking up?! I know that Rickie wasn't in that room you came out of this morning at the frat," Nicole said, laughing loudly.

"Haha, it's a long story," Rachel said, "and, no, Rickie's dick is a lot nicer than the one I sucked this morning," she said, smirking naughtily.

"Oh you slut! Still the blowjob queen, I see," Nicole shot back, "now tell me everything!"

Suddenly, it was like Rachel and Nicole were right back to where they used to be and Rachel was over-the-moon with excitement to have her best friend back.

"Okay, okay, but you promise not to judge me?! Everyone knows I'm a bit of a naughty girl, but I haven't told anyone about this," Rachel said.

"You can tell me anything," Nicole said as she leaned in and kissed Rachel softly on the lips, like she had done dozens of times before, all of those years ago. "Anything," she whispered again, her face now right next to Rachel's. Rachel felt her whole body blush as she kissed back, the beautiful blondes sliding their tongues into each other's mouths as the kiss became more passionate. "Remember, that's what best friends are for," Nicole said as their kiss ended and Rachel's beautiful blue eyes pierced into hers.

"Okay, now tell me about Rickie, you dirty girl!" Nicole said, taking the edge off slightly, as she swung Rachel's legs up onto her lap and brushed a loose strand of hair back behind her ear, gently letting her fingers run down Rachel's painfully red cheek.

Rachel felt her body quiver at her beautiful friend's touch, but focused on the task at hand and began. "Soooo, you know how Rickie was dating Evalyn, right?" Nicole nodded. "Well, things apparently had gotten stale between them after years of dating and they were kind of on again, off again since we came back from summer break and he finally ended it about 3 months ago."

Nicole began running her fingers through Rachel's hair as she continued her story. "So, one night when they were in an 'off' phase, Rickie came over to my place. He spilled his heart to me, telling me how he didn't think she loved him anymore and that their sex life had become basically non-existent. And he told me how she doesn't even like to suck his cock, that they basically just have vanilla sex a few times a month."

"Oh no, Evalyn, what are you doing!" Nicole interjected, "That man is so hot!"

"I know!! That's exactly what I said," Rachel responded. "So one thing leads to another and he ends up sitting right here on this couch while I get on my knees and blow him like he's never been blown before."

"Mmmmm," Nicole said, shivering as she ran her hand up Rachel's leg. "The blowjob queen strikes again!" She said laughing. "How was his cock?!" Nicole asked.

Rachel smiled wide. She secretly loved that nickname and missed hearing Nicole call her that. "Girl, his cock is so fucking nice. He has to be at least 8 inches, and so fucking thick. Fuck, it felt so good in my mouth. He told me that Evalyn could barely get it a quarter of the way in and wouldn't even try to go deeper."

"And let me guess how deep you went on it?" Nicole asked with a naughty smile. Rachel shot back a you-know-the-answer kind of look. "Ohhh, you took that big cock all the way down your slutty little throat, didn't you?"

"Mmmhmm," Rachel nodded. "Fuck, it was so hot, Nicole. My panties were completely drenched by the time he finally shot his load down my throat."

"Fuck, that's so hot," Nicole responded, running her hands further up Rachel's thighs, just to the bottom of her dress.

"There's more," Rachel said shyly.

"Oh do go on!" Nicole responded.

"So after he left that night. We didn't fuck by the way," Rachel clarified, "he ended up getting back together with Evalyn a week later. Then they broke up again, and he came over and I sucked his cock again. Then they got back together, until finally he broke it off for good."

"Did you fuck him them?" Nicole asked, "Are you dating now?!"

"No, no, gosh no!" Rachel exclaimed. "He came over about 2 weeks after he finally broke it off with her and we had a long talk, and I told him I LOVE sucking his cock... right after i sucked it again," Rachel smiled, "but I told I'm not looking for a relationship. He agreed and I told him he should get his hot ass out there and have some crazy sex. I mean, it is our last year of college after all and he's only had sex with Evalyn since we've been here."

Nicole laughed, "you are truly the coolest girl friend a guy could have! You love sucking his cock and you're amazing at it, but don't want to date him, and you encourage him to hook up with other girls. Rach, I have missed you and your naughty ways!"

"I've missed having someone to talk to about this kind of stuff. You're the only one who truly understands and appreciates my slutty brain," Rachel said, as she swung around and climbed on top of Nicole, planting a deep kiss on her waiting lips. "And there's still more to tell," she whispered in Nicole's ear.

"I was hoping that would be the case," Nicole whispered back, as she slid down Rachel's dress and pulled her perfect, DD tits out of her bra and began to run her tongue over Rachel's hardening nipples, as the voluptuous blonde grinded on top of her. Nicole slid her hand up Rachel's dress to discover she wasn't wearing any panties. "Mmm, no panties, huh?" Nicole asked.

"I left them on that frat boys face when I left this morning," Rachel responded.

"Holy fuck!" Nicole exclaimed as she started to use her mouth more aggressively on Rachel's hard, pink nipples, and slipped a finger into her soaked, pantyless slit. "Tell me how fucking naughty you have been, baby," Nicole said, "tell me while I suck these gorgeous tits and finger your slutty pussy."

"Oh fuck," Rachel moaned, feeling her orgasm building as her gorgeous friend worked her most sensitive areas. She focused as hard as she could, and continued to tell her slutty tale through shortened breaths. "So, Rickie got on tinder and started hooking up, and he was keeping me filled in on his dates. And one night, oh fuck that feels so good...." Rachel moaned, "and one night he went out with Emma Vanderbilt, the super hot volleyball player. Fuuuuuck don't stop, baby." She screamed as Nicole slipped a second finger into her wet hole, her fingertips hitting her g-spot with each thrust. "So he went out with her then texted me some pictures of her insanely hot body and a video he took while they were fucking. She's so fucking hot! He was just pounding her with her long legs spread so wide. Fuck, her pussy looked so nice taking his big cock. Ohh fuck, you're gonna make me cum," Rachel shouted," and Nicole pulled her fingers out abruptly.

"Not yet, baby," she said, kissing Rachel's neck slowly before pushing her on her back and lifting up her dress over her hips. "This is even hotter than I thought it would be. I'm going to lick your sweet little clit nice and slow while you finish your story. Then you can cum."

Hearing that almost pushed Rachel over the edge despite Nicole pulling her fingers out of her pussy, but she gathered her breath as she watched Nicole tie her hair back in a ponytail before she slid down and slowly started running her tongue over her throbbing clit, looking up into Rachel's eyes as she did.

"So, back to Emma Vanderbilt. Fuck it was so hot watching her take his cock so fucking deep. She was screaming and begging for him to cum inside of her as her toes curled. I was rubbing my pussy while I watched it and I came so hard when he finally filled her up. The look on her face as she felt him shoot his hot cum inside of her sent me over the edge... then I did something sluttier than I've ever done."

"Mmmm," Nicole moaned as she started sucking on Rachel's clit before she ran her lips up her friend's wet, dark blonde landing strip to look up at her. "Please go on," she said, sticking out her tongue and running it back down Rachel's landing strip to her erect clit.

"I was so fucking turned on, by his perfect cock, and her perfect pussy, and watching them go at it, the whole thing, I was a soaking wet mess," Rachel continued.

"Mmm, kind of like this?" Nicole said as she rubbed her face all over Rachel's wet, pink mound before returning her tongue to her clit.

"Ohhhh fuck yessss! Exactly like this," Rachel moaned. "So I sent Rickie back a video showing him how wet I was, and I told him to come over so I could taste Emma's pussy on his cock."

"Ohhhh you filthy girl," Nicole said as she slipped two fingers back into Rachel's soaked pussy and started working her g-spot as she continued to tongue her clit. "How did Emma taste?"

"She tasted so fucking good," Rachel responded. "He came over and I got on my knees immediately when he walked in the door. I couldn't help myself, I had to fucking taste her on him. I ripped his pants down and sucked his cock like it was the last cock on earth. I deepthroated it and rubbed it all over my face. I licked every inch so I could taste every last drop of her, until he exploded all over my face. Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck," Rachel screamed as Nicole picked up the pace as she sensed her best friend nearing the edge. "Ohhhh yes, I'm gonna cum for you."

"Mmmm, yes, be a good girl and cum all over my face," Nicole demaned, her voice was muffled from being buried in her friend's pussy. Her fingers worked vigorously inside of Rachel's pussy until Rachel's thick thighs clamped around Nicole's head and she screamed out in pleasure, with Nicole's face and mouth trapped and rubbing all over Rachel's pussy throughout her exhilarating orgasm.

Nicole lifted her face out from between Rachel's legs and hovered above Rachel.

Still panting from what might have been the best orgasm of her life, Rachel looked up lovingly at her best friend's beautiful face, glistening from her juices.

"Wow," Rachel said, "you're fucking amazing, baby." Nicole didn't say anything before leaning in to kiss Rachel. The two kissed passionately for several minutes before Nicole collapsed on Rachel, gently laying her head on her friend's chest.

"Fuck, I've missed you and that incredible pussy," Nicole said, exhausted from the emotions and energy she just expended. She was as happy as she's ever been in that moment, laying on Rachel's chest, reunited at last.

After a few minutes of silence, Rachel said "so, you know that text Rickie sent earlier?" Nicole nodded. "Well, he was texting to tell me he has another date tonight and, if it went well, he wanted to come over after again."

Nicole popped her head up, surprised and secretly excited, "shut up! With Emma again?!"

"No, even better!" Rachel said, "Remember our biology professor from freshman year, Mrs. Stone?"

"No. Fucking. Way." Nicole responded, no longer hiding her excitement. "She was so fucking hot!"

Rachel grabbed her phone and scrolled to her texts with Rickie. "She sent this to him a few hours ago," she said, turning the phone toward Nicole. Nicole's eyes and mouth opened wide with amazement as she saw the picture of Mrs. Stone. The stunning, 40-year old brunette was sitting back on her desk, with her legs spread and two fingers in her pussy, wearing nothing but a pair of black stockings and silver-framed glasses.