Best Friend's Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hugged her, hoping it would make it all disappear but I doubt it was going to be enough. "Tell me there's something I can do, anything. How am I going to be able to leave you here?"

"That's sweet. Thank you. It doesn't matter where you are, I'll always know you're thinking about me."

"Let's go get you packed up." As reasonable and unreasonable as that sounded.

"Stop. I told you it wasn't that bad. When I told Cassie, she had a cow. The next day we went to lunch and we passed his table. I was ready to keep going but she wasn't having any of that. He was sitting there with his friends. She wouldn't let him get up. She roasted him royally and painted a picture of what really happened, in front of his friends and even a couple girls sitting there. I couldn't contain myself, 'Well? Don't you have anything to say. Not even an apology? Cause if I let you keep going, you were going to rape me, weren't you?! Is there another word you'd like to use?' Oh, boy. That word dropped like the F-bomb. 'Don't act like you're the victim here! You EFFing asshole. Don't ever come near me.' I have never been so pissed off."

"One of the girls and one guy actually got up and left, they were so disgusted. The mistake is to think no-one's listening, when in fact there's usually staff in every building working on one thing or another. There were actually some people meeting over lunch not far away and an assistant dean of academics walked in just to get a look at all of us. No way he could've not heard that. Especially as loud as Cassie was."

He looked around. 'Cassie. Robin. Dean. Nancy. Zach.' God, he knew half the table. OMG. You should've seen the faces around that table! For once Robert didn't look angry, he looked scared. It was good to see. Someone, maybe it was the Dean, ended up putting it in the system. So, now's he's on probation and his reputation is actually in the basement now. It doesn't erase the pain but it's something. Until they have cameras in every room, then it's a lot of he-said-she-said. So, end of story."

"End of story, my ass. I hope we run into him. I want to see him get around on two broken legs."

"David. It's been over month, so I'm coming to grips with it. But I don't go anywhere unless I'm with a friend."

"I'm ashamed of being a guy. Is it okay if I toss you in my car and take you with me? We can go on a shopping spree and get you a whole new set of clothes."

"Oh, now you want to toss me in your car?" She said with a smile. "No. I know you mean well. But sooner or later you'd have to let me out. Can't stay locked up forever."

"No, I guess I didn't think that far ahead. I hope I don't have a daughter but then I'm afraid to have a son that might turn out like that."

"I think you'd make a great father, despite all your experiences to the contrary. I think your Dad taught you how not to be. You're actually doing a pretty good job being the total opposite of him. You just need to stop beating yourself up so much. You're nothing like him."

"Once again you slip in there and walk around my brain, easy as pie. I'd be worried about that, if I wasn't totally okay with it. Only you and your brother. You're the only ones I find roaming around in there. Despite having it locked up tight, you both walk in there whenever you want."

"Oh well, we're just trying to keep everything neat and tidy and keep the riffraff out. And the occasional trashy girl that gets in there somehow."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I could sit here forever, except my butt hurts. Do you have any romantic stories that ends well?"

"No, I'm not ready to get back on that bike anytime soon. I haven't met anyone that special. You're the only that makes me feel that way."

Wow, I don't know why that hit me so strongly. My eyes opened wide because I was startled. I felt a glow of happiness and then a bit of guilt. It felt like a huge responsibility. Simply put, she liked better than I did. Strange thing to say, isn't it? Something inside me made me feel like I was taking advantage of her. Someway, somehow. It's hard to be totally generous and not have some self-interest involved. I knew I had a lot of thoughts about her I tried to keep hidden away and the time we spent together had certainly stirred them up.

"Wanda. If you call me someday and say you need me right then, I'll be there. If you call me up one day and say I'm the only one that can walk you down that aisle, I'll even do that."

"What a martyr you are. All set to sacrifice yourself for the common good. Do you really feel that inside or is this just an elaborate ploy?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. I bet this is what it feels like to be a parent. To try to set aside everything just for the sake of your child's happiness. Your happiness. It seems pretty hard to swallow but if your happiness is at the end of that aisle, I'll walk you down there. I can tell I'll hate it but I'd do it."

"No wonder you get tired of thinking."

"Wanda, you have no idea. Yesterday in my mind you were my sister. Right now, you're in my arms, I've kissed you three times, which was nowhere near enough, and now you're ESPing my brain. I'm done with thinking." And I clamped my mouth shut.

"Well?"

"Mmm mmph." As I shook my head left to right.

"Oh, you can't do that. This is the longest we've ever had to sit down and talk. You can't wimp out now. I'm not gonna let you to wimp out. So, give it up."

"I can't think anymore. It's hurting my brain."

"Do you need to get up?"

"No, Wanda. Of course not and I wouldn't let you up anyway. I am happy right where I am and I'm happy with you right here in my arms, romance or no romance. I'm in the right spot at the right moment. At the same time, I feel like I'm walking on egg shells. My heart (and some other parts of my body) are telling me what they want to do to you, while my brain keeps reminding me why I'm here. I want 500, a 1,000 more of those kisses, while another part tells me to sit back and stop thinking about it. Is that conflict or what?"

"It's just the brother side of you fighting with the other side that likes those kisses. I can tell you which one needs to go away." She shifted around so she could look at me. She curled her legs up, got up on her knees to face me. She had a determined look in her eyes. "Close your eyes. Now." I let out a hmmph, but I closed them. Then she put her hands on my face and let her thumbs run along my cheeks. "David, you think way too much." Then I felt her move just a little, then her lips softly touched mine, once, twice, three times. How could I not reciprocate? Once on her lips, twice, a third time. OMG, how soft could they be? I knew it was going to be incredible. Something between a moan and a growl escaped.

"Was that so difficult? Was it terrible? Was it torture? More importantly, is this the only time we're going to do this?"

"That was . . . exquisite." She smiled but was waiting for my answer to the real question. "No, if this were the only time . . . those buttterfly kisses, drowning in your eyes, wrapped up in your arms. It's already my favorite memory. The only time? God, I hope not."

Again, a small smile. "Is that your final answer or do you want to try another one?"

"Too much pressure! Let me think. Each day I want ten of those kisses and anything that goes with them, like this hug."

"Pretty good. Pretty good answer, Mr. Simpson. I'll let you off the hook and that'll be your homework. You need to see if you can come up with a better answer."

"Fine. I accept the challenge. It'll have to be a long-term project but when we can, we'll work on it."

"Yes, I'll hold you to it. We'll work on it over Christmas Break." She said shyly.

"Please, Wanda. I have a hard enough time giving you a hug at your house, let alone give you a kiss. Who'll have the first heart attack? Your father, your brother, or your mother? Or me? I'd have to sneak in at 2 a.m. just to have enough nerve to try."

"Life is so difficult, isn't it?" But she had a small smile on her face.

"Woman! Why are you smiling?"

"Yesterday we were brother and sister and now something a little more. How can a kiss stress you out so much?"

"It's what I do. It's my superpower."

"Come on. We'll worry about it when it get's here. Try not to think so much."

"Yes, ma'am. Your wish is my command."

She settled back down and I got my arms around her for a bit longer as we watched the sun finally head down and dusk took over