All Comments on 'Best Friend's Wife'

by AmateurPop

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well...

With friends like this guy, who would need enemies...

Might need an edit; 2nd paragraph: "walking behind my wife..." Would think author meant "my friend's wife..." But, could just be a Freudian slip???

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Shitty friend

more like an enemy - as well as a lousy husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well some times a plan in a person's mind...

..comes together. This may not be a lot of readers idea of what a friend of yours would do with your wife. I think this is a great short presentation on the topic. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't see a follow on event in the picture, because

When her husband got home, he served her and put the narrator in ICU with no "Junk" left to use and he now pees through a straw. So... Husband 2... Cheaters 0.

I love justice.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Friend?

Hey, I think I'm normal, I've had friends with attractive wives, but the thought of trying to get their wives to cheat with me just would never occur to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
B.T.B Lovers

This could be a great B.T.B story, Husband catches them,kicks wifes teeth out,has friend dumped in a swamp and never seen again and five hundred sick readers will say best L.W. story ever.But again this is L.W

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

A backstabbing friend and a slut wife who wants to get divorced!! ...."That was the best fuck I ever had!!" So divorce the husband and you can fuck whom you want!!! But a cheating wife and a backstabbing friend are the best references for a partnership!! And who needs enemy by a friend like that author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What really happens is

That they continue having just occasional fucks, because they’re careful, and they never get caught. Sadly, it comes to an end when her husband gets transferred 760 miles away, leaving the illicit couple with nothing but fond memories.

Neither cheated on spouse ever found out, so nobody got hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There is Karma....

for both of these people.I hope it is painful and eternal.Friend? Wife? I dont think so

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It happens

More often than many people know. I don't know if it's a military thing, but wives get fucked regularly in base housing by their neighbors/husbands' friends. I have enjoyed it several times, and the secret trysts are known by all to happen but the identities are never revealed. I would not be terribly surprised if my husband has fucked one of our friends. Life happens, and people love sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write A Lot More of These Types Of Stories!

Anytime you can inflame the Liberals like this, Do It. Poke them in the eyes, like Trump does. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-please write a lot......

What you don't seem to realize, he's poking it to you too, but you're too dumb to know it. A typical comment one expects from your kind of white trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-B.T.B. lovers

The only one that needs to be kicked in the teeth and dumped in the swamp is you. That's one way to get of trash, dump it. Of course I wouldn't use the swamp, why pollute nature, the bottom of a deep landfill would do. Again you show your biased ignorance about btb stories. Do yourself a favor, find another hobby, you're showing your stupidity every time you comment. Why aren't you over in the fetish category, isn't that the stories you thrive on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More non-erotic garbage from this author

Not worth wasting time reading, but the comments priceless, especially from the ones with political issues. On a porn site? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Demacrats

Go back and kiss Obama's ass somemore. Maybe he will give you more free shit. I know your mad he count give this whole country away but not for lack of trying. He ran out of time4

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't believe it

It's preposterous to include Democrats, Republicans or any other kind of politicians in this section.

Find some place else to play politics, or better yet...

...get a life

AmateurPopAmateurPopover 6 years agoAuthor
Fantasy

This is a fantasy. All of your comments about "With friends like you, who needs enemies," if you say that you never thought about having sex with your best friend's wife, you are not telling the truth. And, if that is the way you feel, why are you reading Literotica's Loving Wives section, where most of the stories are about sharing and cheating?

Also, if you are so pure of thought, why do you comment under, "anonymous"?

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Some "best friend"

Next time his best friend can arrive at the appropriate time and renew their "friendship". One star for "participating".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@AmateurPop Re: "Fantasy"

"Thinking" about it, and actually DOING it are two completely different things!

As for why we are here, it's because we like to read stories where the cheaters pay the consequences for their cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-Demacrats

If stupidity was worth money, you would be rich. Learn how to spell, it's obvious you crawled out of the swamp that your fearless leader created. Get yourself an education and then come back so we can have a realistic conversation.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Highly Erotic!

I found it very erotic! I've thought and fantasized about having sex with all the neighbor ladies, the women I or my spouse worked with, and most women I've ever met. I hope some day to realize my fantasy. Shy and reserved but frequently horny! I loved this tale! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SOME FRIEND

Cuckolded his best friend.

I would always find a way to be walking behind my wife and her husband, right next to her

I think he was walking behind his friends wife and her husband. Watch your grammar boy.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Thinking about it and doing it may be two different things

But isn’t a fantasy story the thinking about it part?

Cute flash story, nothing deep or heavy, enjoyable for just what it was, and nothing more.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@ReedRichards

The fantasy story is OUR thinking about it, but the main character is DOING it!

AmateurPopAmateurPopover 6 years agoAuthor
Fantasy, not realty

The story is about a fantasy that I have, not what I actually did. I thought that when I said it was a fantasy that it would be taken as that, not what I actually did. This is fiction, not fact. Sorry if I was not clear on this.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Oh Dear, Amateur Pop

Do you really expect the average LW story reader to differentiate between fantasy and reality?

It's futile saying "It's just a story". There are so many members of the commentariat who want to use each story to make a moral judgement about its author.

They don't see the hypocrisy in their own behaviour. Others would make a moral judgement about them for being on a site like Literotica and as readers of such stories.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@AnateurPop

Sigh. You apparently belong to the luedon school of commentary.

Yes, we can tell the difference between fantasy and reality, and no, we aren't accusing you of doing anything.

We are talking about the CHARACTER in your STORY. I'm sorry, I always thought that writers wanted people to care about their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well I don't know about others,luedon

but speaking for myself, yes, I do know the difference between fantasy and reality. However, with that in mind, an authors story speaks volumes about his personal fantasy, which deep inside may reflect his personality. It's a thought. Speaking, again for myself only, I could never write a story, which I personally find repulsive. It's not in my make up, that's why I have preferences in my reading material, relying mostly on tags and comments. Surprisingly the comments are more truthful than one wants to admit. Everybody wants their opinion to be recognized, it's just part of human nature. Peace folks. (signed ML)

AmateurPopAmateurPopover 6 years agoAuthor
hypocrite

You espouse integrity, would not write a story that repulsed you, yet you read a story that repulses you? The title of the story, alone, should tell you what it is about. And if you say that you don't have such thoughts when looking at a woman that you find attractive, I would say that you are a liar. Even the website name, Literotica, says it all, it is erotic literature, some fiction, some fact. Critiquing is fine, but you try to make yourself out to be a pillar of purity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: AmateurPop

Call me anything you want. Where did I say I've read your story? I rely on tags and mostly comments to stir away from stories I don't like. No, I've never had the hots for my best friends wife, I have more respect for her and him even to consider it, but then you on the other hand? You wrote about it. I said, I couldn't write a story I find repulsive, wouldn't even know how, I never said I wouldn't read one. You want to find excuses fine, have it your way. There are very few stories I read in Loving Wives, but I do enjoy reading the comments, most are hilarious,the interaction between readers and some authors are priceless.

For your info I prefer stories that show how an adulterous affair can have consequences and the remedy be it reconciliation or separation. Some food for thought, anytime an author challenges the reader in public feedback he obviously can't take criticism. You're in the wrong category if you can't handle it. Peace. (signed ML)

EsotericNiceGuyEsotericNiceGuyover 6 years ago
omg so much butthurt 😂😂

I love when people get super upset people in a sex story aren't perfectly moral. This was a great, simple story about a pretty hot affair. I wrote a story about a sister seducing her sisters boyfriend, and commenters blew up that she wasn't super moral about it.... Like... It's a sex story. People fuck. If you only want to read about to consensual single adults fucking, dont click on a story called my best friends wife.... 😂 And republican? I've personally fucked more Democrat married women than republican... To be frank. Woman cheat. Men cheat. It has nothing at all to do with political party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure lame and trash. Waste of time readinh this garbage. 1* for this shit

It seems the writer has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

Waste of time, low context, poor written and very ugly story.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
We need a new category

For those stories where "It seems the writer has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues"

There are just so many stories submitted these days where Lamebrain Anonymouse gives us the same assessment.

Maybe the Category Police could look into this problem for us?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah, let's have that new category

We can put the "gay issuse," "fag cuck shit," "used condom,' "same old amywhore," "reminds annoy of his dead wife," and "what is cheating? Is it just when a penis goes into a vagina," in their own special category. Then they can argue with each other.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Now, that one was sneaky, Anonymous

Especially the last bit.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This happens a lot. Men and women are very sexy and horny people. There are limitless ways these affairs begin. The sex is unbelievably good especially in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nonsense shallow low context poor written. 1* this ugly story

@ Mr Lue, you don't belong to LW. You should be in T&C and/or Gay session. You're always protecting the gay guys pretending they're wimp cuckold husband and you're always defending those pathetic husbands that pay more attention in the big cocks and liking loads of cum out of their STD cunt wives.

You got to understand the LW readers don't appreciate wimp and pathetic stories like that.

Please move out from LW and be happy in T&C / Gay story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
NOT TOO SHABBY!

Several comments simply beg to be commented about. For instance (Anony / Well) I think careful reading will portray a picture here of protagonist (P for rest of comment) walking alongside friends wife and both of them are walking friend and P’s wife.

Sbrooks103x Buddy, I have nothing but respect for you and your opinions, and certainly thinking and doing is two different things—thank God for that, if not I’d be in a ‘whole lotta trouble’. However, in my world, I see a lot more people get away with cheating, at least for a long time, than I’ve known get caught and pay a heavy price. In fact when most couples blow up because of cheating, it’s the man who pays a hell of a price (no matter who cheated) so when we write stories, commonly known as BTB, we’re not being very realistic. (But damn! Don’t it make a cheated upon husband feel good to read a BTB? I have one pending now, if they accept it, that should fill that bill.

To various others who seem to think a writer’s story is a reflection of his values; that may have some truth concerning the genre he usually chooses, but not a heck of a lot. As far as the characters and actions depicted such thinking only shows lack of understanding creative writing. We get our ideas from many sources, for instance one of my stories had its beginning in a watching a middle aged woman chatting with a fellow on a trip to Hawaii. A series of what ifs resulted in a published story, “Loving Wives” (under another name), and everything about it is a figment of my imagination.

One final question for those who brag about commenting on stories when they only read the comments of others—do you also vote also?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's a fantasy

My best friends wife and I have a thing going on. I tell her how sexy she is and steel hugs and caresses. It never goes any further and never will. We both have self control and love her husband enough to not hurt him.

I will fantasize about going farther and that is what this story is, a fantasy. The fantasy doesn't mean I have the morals of a tomcat.

Shame on you for projecting your own immorality onto my fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Typical lazy stroke plot.

"Wanna fuck?" "I never have before, but I will for you, you smooth talking bastard."

stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke . . .

What I really enjoyed was the sophisticated banter and slow clever seduction.

Will you include what happens after they get caught?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To Anonymous *1

If you already know that these stories are about cuckolding, why do you even bother to read them? And than get all bent out of shape? You little repressed cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
last comment

A cuckold calling another a repressed cuckold. That's fucking rich. Keep in mind you're the one that cherishes these type of stories. 1*

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Not much of a story. The friend, who is no friend at all, waits until his friend is away and then makes a play for the wife. She offers no resistance at all. Nice wife. I did not like the story, No character development at all. Short and sweet. He fucked her and probably with fuck her again. He is obviously a better lover than her husband. That poor guy needs to find out that this guy is no friend. He needs to find out that his wife is a slut. Most of the time these things have a way of coming to the surface. I hope he finds out and kicks her to the curb and disassociates himself with this "best friend" who is no friend at all. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bullshit

how did her legs get around you when you had her bent over the stool

Tark308Tark3086 months ago

Lol dont these triggered people see the title before readin it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous