Best Friends (with benefits) Forever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my hips still grinding on her leg, I felt the small chain bounce against my tummy. Robyn started to nibble on my ear. She knows what that does to me. Shivers and tingles ran crazily up and down my spine. She stopped nibbling and straightened up. Then leaned back on her elbows to watch her best friend masturbate on her leg. I looked straight into her eyes. She had that naughty smile I loved so much. I wiggled my hips faster and faster. The chain was moving wildly.

She pulled the chain from my nipples which caused a pleasant stinging sensation. "Cum for me my lovely slut. Cum all over my leg."

And so I did. My body took her words as an urgent command. My nipples tingled as I held onto her hips while still shifting my pussy back and forth on her leg. My heart pounded in my chest. I didn't realize it at the time, but I broke character. "Oh God, Robyn honey, I'm cumming, I'm cumming for you!!!"

Robyn smiled knowingly as she gently pushed me to my feet. "Now take off those panties and give them to me my hot little slut," she said in her pretend authoritative voice.

I loved the lingering sensation on my long nipples. I smiled and I did as she asked. In fact I removed everything I was wearing. When I finally got naked, I handed Robyn my drenched panties. She placed them on the bed. I sensed she had plans for them later.

"So you say that you're my sex toy for tonight, is that right slut?" She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows in an impish way.

"Yes Mistress." I smiled ear to ear.

"Will you let me use my strap-on anyway I like?"

I dropped my head for a second. I knew what she meant. She wanted to put the strap-on in my butt. I was planning to let Tony have my butt tomorrow night anyway. I mean, he's been begging me for years. So, Robyn gets to do it first, he'll never know.

Robyn lifted my head by my chin with one finger. "I can have your ass?" she whispered.

Even though my head was pointed up, my eyes were still looking down. "Yes Mistress Robyn, you can have my ass," I responded quietly.

"Are you sure Raven?" She broke character because she wanted to be sure I was really OK with it.

I finally looked into her beautiful blue eyes. Eyes that I could never say no to. "Yes, Mistress Robyn. I was planning to give my virgin ass to Tony tomorrow night..."

Robyn quickly interrupted me. "But I get it first? What a good little slut! You've made Mistress Robyn extremely happy." Then she broke character for one more second and winked at me.

I smiled and winked back. "Thank you Mistress Robyn, I want to be your total slut tonight."

"Lay on the bed with your ass in the air and your face in the pillows my naughty slut. And, no matter what happens, you can't cum until I tell you." I did what she said. I mentally prepared myself for my first anal experience. I felt her crawl around on the bed. She was behind me. Her hands lightly glided in circles over my ass. She spanked each ass cheek a few times. I liked it more than I thought I would.

Then I felt something amazing. Robyn started kissing and licking my ass. Just my cheeks at first. "What a perfectly round little ass you have, my cute little slut," she whispered in her sexy Mistress voice.

"I'm glad you like it, Mistress Robyn, it's yours to do whatever you want," I whispered back with a pillow partially muffling my voice. As soon as I said that, her tongue made contact with my tight hole. I gasped at the sudden wet and warm contact. She kept licking up and down my asshole. "Relax my sweet slut, this won't be as bad as you think. In fact, I think you will enjoy it."

Hearing Robyn's soft voice and having undying trust in her, I did what she said. I completely relaxed and I started to really enjoy her warm tongue lapping at my puckered hole. Then she spread my cheeks, stiffened her tongue and pushed in. I felt her tongue go into me. Not an unpleasant feeling. She did that several more times. And now I'm really liking it. And I want to let her know. Using the words we've come to enjoy so much. "Oh yes Mistress, please don't stop tongue fucking my slutty ass."

Of course she didn't stop. But after another minute, she added to the pleasure by lightly rubbing my clit. "Oh fuck yes!" I cried out. That's when she stopped using her tongue and started using her finger in my ass. Which finger I don't know. It slid in very easily. I think there was some lube on it. But her finger didn't feel bad either. I wouldn't even say it was uncomfortable. Just a little strange. And just for the sake of keeping the sexy, dirty talk going. "Oh Mistress thank you for fucking my ass with your finger."

She continued to push her finger in and out of my ass while still rubbing my clit. The combined sensations felt great I must say. And just when I thought that. I felt a second finger enter me. "Oh fuck yes!" I screamed into the pillow. At the same time she added more pressure to my clit. The slightly uncomfortable feeling in my ass was countered by the increased pleasure emanating from my clit. The two opposite feelings collided in my brain. Good and bad, good and bad... I finally realized that if I wanted to keep feeling the good and had to put up with the bad. But even after a few more minutes, the two fingers easily sliding in and out of my ass, didn't feel that bad. I found myself concentrating on the lovely circling pressure on my exposed clit.

I didn't think it was possible, but I could feel an orgasm building... Then all of a sudden, all her fingers were gone. "I'll be right back, my beautiful slut," she muttered.

It was strange, the emptiness I felt I mean. For some reason, I wanted her fingers back inside my ass. I must have liked it. After a few more seconds, her fingers returned, extra slippery this time. More lube I guessed. Her in and out movement started feeling good again. My orgasm started building back up. But again her fingers were gone from my ass. But not the two fingers rubbing my clit. That's when I felt it. Something bigger than two fingers trying to enter my ass. "Just relax Raven, everything will be fine in a few minutes." She broke character to reassure me.

But as she spoke she also went faster and harder on my clit. Again, two opposite feelings converged in my brain. "Oh fuuuccckkk," I let out. Partially in pain and partially with pleasure as whatever it was, went slow but deep into my ass. All the air left my lungs for a second. I just realized Robyn must be wearing the strap-on.

The strap-on she had in me felt huge. But if I know my best friend, she would have used the smallest one to start out with. She loves me too much to purposely hurt me. I found out later I was right.

The slippery strap-on moved back and forth many times before it didn't feel too bad. I finally felt comfortable. Well not really comfortable. But with Robyn's fingers skillfully rubbing my clit and her small girl cock in my ass. I started to like it. My orgasm was back on track.

Knowing how much we both like the dirty talk, I moaned, "Fuck my sluty ass Mistress Robyn, fuck it hard!"

She started pumping me a little harder. "So my pretty little slut likes to have her ass fucked?" Again in her sexy Mistress voice.

"Oh yes Mistress, fuck me, fuck my dirty ass!" Now she really picked up speed. I felt myself about to collapse flat onto the bed. But, before I did, Robyn quickly stuffed a pillow under my hips.

"Fuck, FUCK, FUUCCKK YES!!! Oh God don't stop Mistress Robyn, don't stop fucking my slutty ass!!" I never thought in a million years that I would have said that. Let alone to my best friend. I was laying almost flat, but Robyn was still fucking my ass and skillfully pleasuring my clit. Pushing her hips down hard as the bed gave way a little. Now all I felt was pleasure. It sorta felt like she was fucking my pussy. There's a similar feeling of fullness. There's a similar feeling of her body hitting mine.

Remembering what she said before... "May I cum mistress, may I cum now?"

"Not yet my pretty sex toy."

In and out her small girl cock continued to pound my ass. Her fingers, somehow squished between the pillows and my clit could still stimulate me enough.

"Oh please Mistress Robyn, let me cum..."

"But only a dirty slut can cum from getting her ass fucked. Are you a dirty slut Raven?"

"Oh yes Mistress! I am a dirty slut. I'm your dirty slut. Oh please let me cum!

Finally she said my favorite words. "Then cum for me my dirty slut, cum for me while I'm fucking your ass." Again it sounded like an order.

"Oh thank you Mistress Robyn... I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" This was a completely different kind of orgasm. Still spine tingling, still leg stiffening, still very nice. But not as strong.

I recovered fairly quickly as Robyn very slowly removed the small phallus from my ass. I could feel a tingling sensation long after she finished. I heard her unbuckle the strap-on. She laid beside me and pulled me on top of her. I landed sideways on her. She held me and petted my hair.

"Are you alright Raven?" Again, breaking character. Letting me know how much she really cares about me. But I'm fine. I actually liked it in the end. (No pun intended.) To let her know that I was OK and that I still wanted more. I put my finger to my bottom lip, "Yes Mistress Robin, I'm fine... I hope you have more plans for your slutty sex toy."

I couldn't see her face, but I felt her naughty smile return. "My, but you're the horny slut tonight aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress Robyn, please use me, please use my body any way you like."

Per her instructions, I lay cross-ways on the bed face up. She kissed up my body starting at my knees. She got to my lips. But only gave me one kiss. Her body kept going until she straddled my face. I inhaled her wonderful aroma. This is exactly what I wanted. My mouth on her sweet pussy. My mouth is watering with desire.

But when she lowered her pussy to my mouth, her red panties were still on. She looked down into my eyes. "You're going to lick my panties, get them wet, then keep licking until I cum." She smiled down at me.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and went to work. It took a lot of licking to get the panties soaked enough to start to actually taste her. It was nice, but not as good as having direct contact.

I looked up at my best friend while I licked her red panties. Once her panties were completely drenched I could easily suck on her full lips. Now I was really enjoying myself. And so was Robyn.

Her breathing quickened and she grabbed the back of my head, pulling me tighter into her. As I looked deep into her eyes, I concentrated on sucking on her clit through the soaked panties.

"You're such a slut, aren't you Raven?" she said with a broad smile. All I could do was nod 'yes' with my eyes.

I finally sucked on her clit hard enough that I could feel her body stiffen. "Oh fuuuuck my pretty slut, you're making me cum," she exclaimed..

I could feel some of her warm juices flow through her panties. And some leaked over the sides. But my head was being held so tightly against her that it just dripped down the side of my face.

After a few moments, Robyn let go of my head. But spun around, and off the bed so we were upside down kissing. Between kisses she would lick my face, then go back to kissing my lips. We both got to taste her. She kissed her way down to my breasts and started kissing each one. I raked my fingers through her blonde hair as she kept kissing my girlish breasts.

This also meant that HER full breasts were above my face. So I lavished my own oral pleasure on them. Licking and sucking her nipples. It was a great sensation. Kind of a sixty-nine for breasts. I didn't realize it at first. But I was mimicking whatever she did to my nipples. If she sucked, I sucked, if she bit lightly, then I bit lightly, if she swirled her tongue, I did the same. So it was like she was controlling me. It was a feeling that I'll never forget.

We stayed like that for several minutes, moaning, licking and sucking each other's nipples. How wonderful, I thought. But then out of nowhere Robyn stood up and walked over to the dresser. She removed her drenched panties, and put them in a small plastic bag. Then put them into a jewelry box that looked like it could hold a necklace. She walked back to the bed and sat next to me.

In sort of a somber tone, Robyn said. "I remember reading somewhere Raven that the sense of smell is the strongest of all the senses when it comes to recalling a memory. And I know this is a little, OK a lot unconventional. But this is my wedding gift to you. Probably the strangest one you'll ever get. Since we will never be together after tonight, since we will never have another sexy adventure. I wanted you to remember, in great detail, what happened tonight."

Then her somber tone changed almost instantly. Robyn's naughty and crooked smile appeared. "Now let's see how many times I can make my slutty sex toy cum," she said, now with a HUGE smile. I knew what that meant. I watched her don the other, bigger, harness and strap-on. Then she pulled her red chemise over her head.

I looked at her wonderfully curvy naked body. Her bigger than Tony girl cock, swaying as she walked. It was as erotic as any sight that I would ever see. Then, just as before, Robyn slathered flavored lube all over it. I couldn't wait. She was about to take care of my pussy, just the way I like it. Strong and deep. Just like our last sexy adventure... Except she walked out the bedroom. "Follow me, my beautiful slut." Confusion delayed my movements for a few seconds.

I walked out of the spare room, naked. For a moment, I felt completely exposed. I didn't see Robyn at first. My heart started to pound... What did she have in mind? Where did she go? "Mistress?" I quietly said.

"In the kitchen my adorable slut," she quietly returned.

Then I saw her in the bright light, sitting ON the kitchen table leaning back with her arms supporting her. Her girl cock sticking straight out. She was sitting at my place at the table. I knew what she wanted. I sat in my usual chair, the chair I eat all my meals at and started sucking her rubber toy. "See my slut, now every time you sit here, you will think of this moment. And how you loved sucking my strap-on," she giggled out.

She put her hand on top of my head, but unlike Tony she didn't push, just guided. Then she continued the dirty talk. The dirty talk that we both loved to hear. "Do you like sucking my girl cock Raven? Right here on your kitchen table?" What happened to calling me slut? She broke character again?

"That's right, I called you Raven, I want this to be real for you. For a little while, I want you to enjoy ME, Robyn, your best friend, about to fuck you. Not just someone named Mistress Robyn," she said in a serious tone.

I broke character as well. "OK Robyn. I'd like that too," I said, smiling widely.

"Good, for this next part, we are just Robyn and Raven. Two best friends having real sex, lesbian sex. This is really happening Raven, to you and to me." I heard the word 'real' a few times. So I thought, OK, if she wants real, I'll happily give her real.

I stopped sucking the toy and moved to the opposite side of the table. I laid down, face up on the cold table with my knees up. My heart pounded as I spread wide and put my butt on the edge of the table. I smiled, tilted my head back and looked at an upside down Robyn. "Come over and please fuck me Robyn. Fuck your best friend's pussy, right here where Tony sits. Then every time he sits down, I'll smile, knowing that my best friend fucked me right here."

"Oh, I'd be thrilled to fuck you right there my best friend. I'll give you the fucking of your life," she said in her low sultry mistress voice.

She scooted over to where I was, her rubber toy swaying as she did. She rubbed the phallus up and down my pussy to be sure I was wet enough. Of course, I was. Then she slowly pushed her girl cock into me. The relatively quick feeling of fullness made me gasp. My heart was pounding harder than ever. "Fuck me Robyn, fuck your best friend!" So she did, slow and deep.

"So, you like to be fucked by a girl, do you Raven?... Does Tony fuck you like this?" She teased with a smile. She picked up the pace and I looked deep into her pretty blue eyes. I noticed a softness that I recognized as love. It warmed my heart. I let one side of my lip turn up, and with my voice filled with giggles. "No," I panted. "Tony can fuck me harder than you can!"

Robyn took my words as a challenge. With a huge smile on her face, Robyn grabbed my bent knees and let loose on me. But I didn't mind, I love it hard and fast. I stretched out my arms, grabbed the side edges of the table with each hand. I held on for dear life as she fucked me the way I love it.

Then she went top speed on her best friend's pussy. "Oh God yes Robyn, fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can." She moved her hands to my shoulders and gripped them tight. With perfect hip movements she pushed into me, making a slapping sound as our bodies met. I liked it, no, I loved it.

Her continued quick pumping turned my mind and body into warm jello. Words started coming out of my mouth without filter or thought. They came out in short breathy bursts, timed to every inward thrust Robyn gave me. "Oh, fuck, yes, Robyn, love, fuck, me, love, fuck, your, best, friend, love, fuck, love, me, make, me, cum, Robyn, love, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck." My ears heard what I said, but it didn't sound like me.

Then she said the words my mind, my body and my soul, loved to hear. "Cum for me Raven honey, cum for your best friend Robyn!"

She commanded. And my body just compiled. "Oooohhh... Fuuuuck!" I screamed out as every nerve ending in my body felt like they took an electric shock. I could feel my pussy tightly clenching around her rubber cock. I could feel myself cumming... hard.

My head flew back and I think the veins in my neck bulged. I don't know if my eyes closed or they rolled into the back of my head, but all I saw were a thousand small bursts of white light. For the first time in my life, my body started to convulse. But Robyn didn't stop her swift and strong movements. Making me cum more than I ever had before in my life.

I had absolutely no control as my body tried to whip around on the table. Robyn had a tight grip on me, and kept my body from falling off. An intense tingling that I've never felt before shot up my spine. My entire body felt like it was going numb, and then... Nothing. Blackness.

...I see nothing, nothing at all. But I hear Robyn. Softly but frantically off in the distance. "Raven, Raven, are you OK?" My eyes flutter open and I see an out of focus Robyn with a soft glow of light around her pretty face. She wore a smile so wide, if I could focus, I could have counted all her teeth. I felt myself breathing hard. Robyn leaned down and showered my face with tiny, soft little kisses. But that didn't stop me from asking. "What happened?"

"I finally got you back Raven honey," she giggled, in between her sweet kisses. Kisses that were already giving me goosebumps.

"What?" I whispered, in between breaths and still kind of out of it.

"I fucked you so hard you passed out from your orgasm," Robyn continued to giggle out.

"Oh wow..." I think I said. But I remember being amused when I watched her remove the strap-on and just plop in down on the kitchen table next to me. I thought, note to self, completely disinfect the kitchen table.

Being the lithe girl that I am, Robyn carried me from the cold, wet, kitchen table, to her bedroom. She sat me down then positioned herself with her back against the headboard, legs spread. She guided me in front of her with my back to her. A sitting up version of naked spooning. Her warm loving arms wrapped around me. Making me feel safe. Her warm breath felt soothing on my neck. Leaning back, I melted into her warm naked flesh. We just sat that way for several minutes while I recovered from the best orgasm of my life. Robyn occasionally kissed me on my neck.