Best Friends (with benefits) Forever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But before we left. "Raven, could you come here in my room for a minute? I need a moment in private," Robyn asked in that soft voice. The one that she saved only for me. I finally understood that now too. I hoped it was important. It's not easy getting through doorways in a wedding gown.

I closed the door and smiled. "Yes?" I said sweetly. Robyn lifted her bridesmaid's dress to show me she was wearing MY white silk panties from last night. The one's I came in while masturbating on her leg. I covered my mouth and started to laugh. Robyn is two sizes larger than me. How the hell she got them on, I'll never know. "They must have a lot of elastic in them," I giggled out. She smiled broadly. "Think of this, my stunningly beautiful slut, while you're saying I do, I'll be wearing your cum soaked panties," she said playfully.

Then she walked over next to me, our lips just inches apart. She can't kiss me now, I thought. My lipstick would be ruined and June would have to re-do it. Then of course June would know something's up. Apparently Robyn didn't care. She gave me one last romantic kiss. The last time our tongues would ever play together. It was wonderful. She wanted to tell me one last time, using her body, without words, how much she loved me. How could I be mad at her for ruining my lipstick?

After the wonderful kiss. Robyn did a pretty good job of making my lipstick look good. We were both wearing the same color, so that helped. We walked out of the bedroom and straight to the front door. "You two go on," June said nicely to Robyn and Joanie. "I just want to touch up something on Raven's make up." They both said okay while June pulled out the lipstick she used on me from her purse. Apparently Robyn didn't do a perfect job. The front door closed. June started to touch up my lips. "Is she mad?" June asked politely.

"Mad at what?" I asked.

"Mad that you two are in love and yet you're still going to marry Tony," she said nonchalantly. Like it was common knowledge.

I instantly pulled back and looked at June. I gave her that confused, 'I don't know what you're talking about' look. She looked back at me. "I can see it," she said nicely. I knew any reasoning I could provide would be futile. I looked down as I gave up any pretense of innocence.

"How did you know?" I quietly said back to her.

She lifted my chin and continued to fix my lipstick. "You've been coming to my salon for several years. I can tell when newly made up lips have been kissed. Plus, I look at eyes for a living, Raven. I see the way you two look at each other. That way your eyes lock on to each other. Even your seemingly innocent sideways glances toward each other. Even when you pretend to not know the other is in the room. Your body language tells me... So, I'll ask again. Is she mad?"

"No, I don't think so. We kind of come to grips with the fact that I'm getting married. She wants to see the world and I want lots of kids. We had our fling and we're just going to cherish those moments." For some reason I felt that I had to tell her everything.

"Good luck with that," she said sarcastically, but with a smile. She fixed me up perfectly, and out the door when we went.

The limo ride seemed to take forever. There was an uncomfortable silence. I was constantly looking at Robyn, then over to June to see if she was looking at me. She was. I had this urge to kiss Robyn one more time. I didn't want to let go of the thought that somehow, someway, we could be together again.

All of a sudden, looking at me, June spoke up, startling all of us. "Go ahead... But this is the last time. I don't have much of our lipstick left." Joanie and Robyn looked confused. But I knew exactly what June meant. I jumped out of my seat, in my full wedding gown, right into Robyn's lap. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply. After a second when the shock wore off, she kissed me back. Our tongues rejoiced in their final reunion. Light moaning filled the quiet limo.

Minutes before I'm getting married to the man who will be the father of my children, I'm kissing the woman of my dreams. I broke our kiss and looked deeply into her eyes. "I don't know how Robyn, I don't know when, but one day, I swear to God, you and I WILL be together again!"

Robyn placed her hands on my cheeks. "I sure hope you're right Raven." Then we kissed again. When our lips parted I looked into her eyes again. "I know this sounds cheesy as hell Robyn. But I honestly believe, love will find a way, it always does."

Out of the blue, "Hey, no tears... I don't have time to fix mascara too." June fake admonished us. Then Joanie smiled. You could tell from her look, Joanie just figured out most of what was going on.

Robyn and I both smiled. Robyn sighed then spoke. "Ya know Raven, I believe you. And I think, I mean I hope it happens sometime soon." Little did I know that little slip of the tongue was very telling.

**********

Tony, me, and the youngest priest I've ever met in my life were at the altar. The priest looked more nervous than Tony or myself. We found out later that ours was only the second marriage ceremony he'd ever performed.

I had giant butterflies in my stomach. Once I say, 'I do' there goes any hope for any sexy adventures. Any hope for a physical connection with another woman. A connection that I didn't even know that I needed. A connection that I my body craves...because I'm in love with her... my best friend.

Standing there, I was feeling sorry for myself. But I really shouldn't have. I was saying no to one part of my life. But I was saying yes to my lifelong dream of a big family. With a man that loves me more than his own life. I should be happy.

I looked at Tony and forced a loving smile onto my face.

Anybody that's ever been married knows that you don't necessarily hear or pay attention to everything the priest says. I mean, you're nervous, you're excited, it's a long ceremony and he says a lot. Especially this kid. I don't mean any disrespect. But he stumbled over every couple of words.

And I started to shake when he got to those important 'do I' words. How would the words come out? Would I sound happy? Would I sound sad? Would I stumble on the words? Would I sound serious?

"Do you Raven Elizabeth Edwards take Anthony Francisco Bruno to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, from this day forward, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all other men, till death do you part?"

Wait, What?

ALL TIME just stopped. Life around me froze. What did he just say? Forsaking all other MEN? That's not what we rehearsed yesterday. Yesterday he said, forsaking all OTHERS, till death do us part. Now it's just MEN.

YEAH! I can do that, I can forsake all other MEN!!!

Time unfroze and I jumped into Tony's arms screaming "I DO!" The entire congregation laughed, thinking that I was just an overly excited newly minted wife. When in reality I was over the moon with joy that I can still have extra special naked yum yum sex with my best friend. I don't have to forsake women, or in this case woman. The only woman. The only woman for me.

I know, I know, it's a loophole. A technicality. Some people would say that it's still cheating. But I didn't swear to God to stay away from women, only men. That's the tiny thread I'm clinging to. And that's enough for me.

I couldn't tell you anything else the young priest said. My head was in the clouds. My heart was blooming with joy. At one point I noticed Robyn fixing my gown and train. I was still smiling ear to ear when I looked her way.

I gave her a 'thank you' nod... And that's when I noticed it. A HUGE devilish grin on her face. Then she gave me a wink. This was more than her reminding me that she was wearing my cum soaked panties at my wedding. This was more than her realizing that the priest only said MEN. She had something to do with it!!!

She somehow got the young, just out of the seminary priest, to screw up the words. I don't know how she did it, but she did it... The woman I love found a way. Love found a way. My heart swelled and a tear broke from my eye. Robyn gave me the best gift of all. She gave me the 'out' that we BOTH needed.

***********

Tony's and my two week honeymoon in Hawaii was perfect. We didn't leave the hotel room at all for the first three days. We didn't even look at our phones. We just spent the time draining each other of all bodily fluids.

Later, when we checked phones we had a contest. Whose phone had more missed calls and texts. I had eighteen missed calls, forty-two missed texts and two missed video chats. I had Tony beat by a mile. And it turns out, there IS such a thing as 'too much of a good thing.' Tony and I needed a break from each other.

Tony went out for a round of golf. And I just decided to relax and soak my poor, overused body parts in the room's whirlpool tub. I placed scented candles all around, I played soft music. I placed my phone off to the side, thinking that at some point I'd thumb through all the messages. I'm sure most were friends congratulating me.

After a few minutes the warm bubbles started soothing my tired aching body. I relaxed, letting my fingertips gently roam all over my body. My mind wandered back a few days to that morning Robyn made love to me.

It sounds crazy, but I was starting to feel aroused. Even after three days of constant sex with Tony. Thoughts of Robyn could still get me horny.

Just as I was going to let my fingers and those thoughts carry me away to orgasm land, my phone rang. Actually it was a video call from Robyn. I took the call. She only had a few minutes to talk. She was on a break walking to a coffee shop to get one of those frappuccino concoctions she loves so much. She had her headphones in and was walking fast.

We exchanged pleasantries for several minutes. Then, a naughty smile came to my face. I had to find out where our relationship was. She said that her girlfriend wanted to talk about monogamy. So where does that leave Robyn and me.

Robyn noticed I was in a tub surrounded by bubbles. I joked how I was drained of bodily fluids and how worn out all my 'FUN' parts were.

I sat up a little in the tub and adjusted the phone's camera to include my breast. "See how red my poor nipple is." I swirled my finger around my small areola. "Tony sucked on this one for almost an hour." Then I swiped my finger back and forth over my nipple quickly several times, bringing it to life.

I went for it all, this would tell me everything that I needed to know. I tilted the phone back up to my face. "I wish you were here to kiss it and make it better... Mistress Robyn."

"You don't play fair my gorgeous married slut," Robyn said, in a low whisper, and using her sexy Mistress voice. "I may have to punish you when you get back." Oh God, how I loved hearing her call me slut again. My heart sang. I think we're OK. I think we can have another sexy adventure.

How far can I push this I thought. I sat up on the edge of the tub. I showed her the bubbles cascading down my wet body. Then down to my pussy. "And Mistress, look what he did to my poor little clit. It's so red I can't even touch it." But I rubbed it a little anyway.

"Oh my lovely slut, you're going to pay for this. The things you'll have to do to make up for teasing me with your pretty little clit."

I kept the camera pointed at my pussy. I slowly started to finger myself. "Oh Mistress, please tell your dirty slut all the dirty things I'll have to do to please you!" Knowing that she couldn't say much dirty talk, I purposely did enough for both of us.

My fingers moved faster. "Tell me where you want my tongue Mistress, I'll lick you anywhere. I'll lick your pussy until you cum all over my face. I'll even lick your butthole if you order me to."

My thumb is now rubbing my clit, while my fingers are still fucking me. "Tell me how hard you're going to fuck me with your strap-on Mistress! You can fuck me as hard as you want!"

My breathing quickened and my heart pounded. "Tell me how hard you're going to fuck my tight little ass Mistress. I'm your dirty little whore, I'm your slutty sex slave Mistress!"

I was right on that edge. Ready to fall over it. As sore as my pussy was I needed to cum again. I needed to cum for my Mistress. "I need to hear all those things Mistress! I need to hear them from you now!"

Then I heard the whispery words, the command. The command from the woman I love. The words that I could never ignore. "Cum for me my pretty married slut. Cum hard for your Mistress!"

And I did. I came hard. My body shook, my neck stiffened. "I'm cumming Mistress, oh God cumming! Oh fuuucckk Robyn I'm cumming for you!" How I didn't drop the phone I'll never know.

As worn out as my poor pussy was, I still came. I bought the phone up to my face. And saw a huge smile on Robyn's face. "You're fucking amazing Raven... I love you."

Before I knew it, the same words came out of my mouth. "I love you too Robyn."

Then the post orgasm fog lifted from my brain. "But what about your girlfriend? What about your conversation about monogamy? Are you still with her?

"Wait a second, I'm getting my coffee... OK, well, first of all, yes, I'm still with my girlfriend. Second, you and I are good. We can still see each other... In that special way. Not often, but once in a while... But there's a lot you don't know. And I want it to be a surprise. So after you get back and get settled in. You can come to visit me and Mon.... Oh shit, I almost gave it away. I'll explain everything when you come to visit.

"The only other thing I'll say right now is... When I'm done fucking my pretty married slut every way I want, you won't be able to walk." She giggled like never before. Then the call dropped.

THE END... no it's not... there's lots more.

Rose.