Best Friends (with benefits) Forever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Robyn whispered. "It's your turn now Raven. What do you want?"

Have you ever heard the phrase, 'Only fools rush in where angels fear to tread?'' Well, that was me at that moment. After all that sex. I needed to hear some loving words. Except, well, I guess I needed even more than that.

I let my heart speak directly to Robyn. No ignoring or pretending nothing was said this time. I needed to hear it... "I want to hear you say that you love me... I mean, that you're IN love with me," I shyly whispered.

Robyn gently guided my lips to hers. I had to twist my neck a little. But we shared a wonderful lovers' kiss. Then she looked into my eyes. "Oh Raven honey, don't you know... I've been in love with you ever since the twelfth grade."

In my shock, a whispery, "What??" was all I could muster.

She tightened her loving arms around me and we kissed again. Then she moved her lips next to my ear. "Well, really, I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember." Then she leaned back with her head resting on the headboard. "But it really sunk in for me that day when you broke up with your first long-term boyfriend Jimmy. I remember how you ran into my arms in the girls' bathroom at school and started to cry.

"We got some strange looks, but I didn't care. You were going through hell, and my heart broke for you. But even though I was feeling sympathy for you. I also couldn't help but have feelings that went beyond friendship. I didn't understand it, but my heart warmed, my pulse quickened and my body tingled like never before as we held each other for several minutes.

"I remember kissing you on the cheek telling you that everything would be alright. Except, I was wishing that I could be kissing you on the lips. I remember we skipped the rest of our classes that day and went to my house. I grabbed some chocolate marshmallow ice-cream, your favorite, from the freezer. Then we went up to my bedroom and finished the container while you sat on my lap crying from time to time. Holding you on my lap, with your warm soft body pressed against mine. Oh God, that felt wonderful."

"I DO remember that. You held me for hours that day."

For some reason, Robyn felt it necessary to give my neck tiny little kisses as I continued to talk. "You helped me get through that tough time. And now that I think about it. I remember you saying that you loved me. But I just figured it was like friendship love. I remember how special those words made me feel. How they helped me heal from that break up. Knowing that you loved me, stopped me from falling deeper into despair... But why didn't you say anything back then?" I whispered back.

"Well, there's a couple of reasons honey." More kisses on my neck. "First, you've been saying since middle school that you can't wait to get married and have lots of kids. Remember, you even had names picked out for five boys or girls."

"Yeah, I do remember that. I think I always wanted a big family because I don't like being an only child."

"But remember, I was the opposite. I wanted to get out and see the world. Seeing pictures of far off cities and countries always excited me. Second reason, you always seemed to like the big teddy-bear type guys... Which, of course I'm not."

"I do like big guys, maybe it's because I know they'll protect me, and keep me safe," I whispered while thoroughly loving the tiny kisses she lavished on my neck.

"And third, my dear sweet Raven." Kiss, kiss, kiss. "If you recall, you recovered rather quickly from that breakup. I think you started dating a different guy the next week? I really didn't have much time to work up the nerve."

"Yeah, but that was on you," I giggled. "You made me feel special. You told me how pretty I was. You told me how great of a person I was. You convinced me that Jimmy was an idiot for missing out on the greatest relationship he could've ever had. So I knew the breakup wasn't about me."

"But, my blind sweet Raven." Kiss, kiss, kiss. "Couldn't you tell, that was my way of saying that I was in love with you?"

"No...but I guess I should have."

"Plus which, how do you see a conversation like that going? I mean, how would I tell you? I couldn't just come up to you and say, 'Hi Raven, I think I'm in love with you, do you want to kiss and hang out in bed?' And really, I don't know how to explain it, but at the time. Ya, I knew that I was in love with you, but all I wanted was to hold you and kiss you. I wanted to feel your warm body next to mine. It's so weird. It's so hard to explain. I don't think it was about sex at that time, I mean, I didn't even think of myself as gay. I just wanted to be as close as possible to my best friend... to you.. I just loved you from the bottom of my heart."

"Umm... I guess I understand some of that. But what about our last sexy adventure? You could have said something then. That would have been the perfect time."

"Well, if you remember my sweet Raven, I did say I love you. I was nibbling on your ear and filling you with my strap-on. I know you heard me, because you had an explosive orgasm seconds later. And even though I didn't actually say I was IN love with you. I know, you know, that's the way I meant it."

"I guess I did know you meant it that way. But I told myself that it was just something you said in the throes of sexual excitement. Partly because it was just too difficult to process the truth at the moment. And partly, I didn't want to deal with that reality. Because if I did, then I'd have to be honest with myself. I'd have to admit that I not only loved you, but that I was IN love with you too. And the thought of being in love with both you and Tony terrified me."

"Humm, that is a pickle," she teased. While returning to lightly kiss my neck.

"But let me see if I can make sense of it for you," she whispered. "Tony is a man that I've noticed treats you like a queen. He looks at you all the time with that dumb, 'I'm the luckiest guy on earth' look on his face. He dotes on you constantly. You want for nothing. And he loves you, probably just as much as I do."

I dropped my head slightly. "I can't say you're wrong Robyn. The man loves me like no other. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve him...I feel lucky to be marrying him"

"And you and I are in love with each other..."

"You're not helping with my confusion..."

"Raven honey, it all comes down to this... unfortunately you and I are not compatible with each other... you and I want completely different things out of life. You want a big family, and I want to see the world. And now that I have a great job that pays well, I can finally afford to do it.

"At the risk of putting too fine a point on all of it, Raven. As a couple, you and I would be miserable together. Well, other than the sex... This is going to sound terrible Raven, but I really don't like kids that much. I can barely tolerate babysitting my sister's kids when my parents ask me. Taking care of a bunch of rugrats would be a nightmare for me. And, most recently, my new girlfriend thinks the same way that I do about kids AND traveling."

I hated to admit it. But everything she said was true. "So, what do we do now?" I said kind of sadly. Letting everything she just said sink in.

"We do what we started out to do, my adorable little slut. We continue our last, hot, sexy, dirty talking, adventure."

"Yes, I know we'll get back to that. But, I mean, in the future."

"Well, don't shoot the messenger sweetheart. I guess everything goes on as planned Raven. You're going to try and not feel guilty about what we just did, marry Tony, and have lots of kids. I'm probably going to move in with my new girlfriend in a few months. She and I will probably do some traveling, because that was always my dream. And fortunately for me, hers too.

"Look, I know it won't be easy Raven, but we can do it because we'll both be in committed relationships. We'll still both be there for each other in good times and bad. I'll try to be the best Auntie to however many kids you want and we'll stay the best of friends... Just no more sexy adventures."

"But what if I want to just kiss you or have you hold me like we're doing now?"

"Well, we're both just going to have to tough it out. Be grown-ups about it. I mean, you had to know that this... I mean, what we're doing now, couldn't last forever. Remember, we were just supposed to have one night a few months ago. Having a second sexy adventure tonight was just crazy luck. We have to move on Raven. We have to live with the decisions, the commitments we made ourselves and others before these sexy adventures started. Basically, you and I are just going to have to behave ourselves, '' she said as we sat, still in our sitting up naked spooning positioning.

Her demeanor turned playful again. "But right now, I want to see my pretty, cuddly, dirty talking, slut toy, cum again. I just love to watch you cum."

I guessed we're done talking for a bit because Robyn moved her right hand down and started lightly petting, lightly rubbing, lightly fondling my pussy. I moaned in encouragement. I turned my head, and her soft lips found mine for the thousandth time. Her left hand fingertips moved up and down my arm giving me goosebumps, her right hand lightly concentrated on my clit.

We must have kissed for ten minutes while she delicately played with my clit. Light tingles danced across my skin. I started to moan... "Oh fuck Mistress Robyn, you know just how to touch me. I feel like I'm almost going to cum again."

"My girlfriend taught me this... It's called edging. I could keep you right here on the edge for hours if I wanted to. Or I could make you cum at any time I want...Which would you like my lovely slut?"

I knew what edging was, I do it to myself when I have a lot of time to masturbate. But her technique puts mine to shame.

"Oh God Mistress Robyn, the constant tingling feels wonderful. But please Mistress, make me cum... please!"

"Not just yet my sweet sexy slut. I want to play with my soft warm sex toy a bit longer."

"Oh... Fuck Mistress Robyn, please make me cum. I wanna cum Mistress Robyn... Oh fuck, I need to cum."

"Oh, I know you do sweetheart... But I just love keeping you on the edge. I love feeling you wiggle against me. I love feeling your clit between my fingers. But most of all, I love hearing you beg me to let you cum."

I looked up at Robyn. I didn't want to call her Mistress anymore. I wanted to feel closer to her. I wanted to go back to our real names again. I was pleading with my eyes. "Oh please, Robyn dear, please make your best friend cum. I want YOU to make me cum."

Just then she covered my mouth with hers. Her tongue searched for mine. Her hand on my arm moved slightly over to caress my breast while catching my nipple between her fingers. She increased the circular pressure on my clit.

In just a few seconds I fell over that wonderful edge. My one hand covered her hand that was on my breast and squeezed tight. My other hand slipped through her blonde hair and I held her head in place while my tongue played inside her mouth.

I moaned loudly into her mouth in a high pitch. I never heard myself make that sound before. Her expert finger movements caused a tingle tornado to run through my body. It boomeranged from head to toe and back again. I could feel my pussy clench tight even though there was nothing to grip. I felt my warm cum flow out of me. My body was shaking and I felt like I was going to pass out again. But this time I recognized the signs. I quickly, but nicely moved Robyn's fingers from my clit and we stopped kissing. She caused wave after wave of tingles to pass through me. She wrapped her loving arms around me again. And I covered her arms with mine. I rode wave after wave as her loving arms held me. She nibbled on my ear as small aftershocks caused me to twitch.

After a few minutes I shifted slightly so I could look into her eyes.

"I love you Robyn," I whispered as I reached out and kissed her half of the heart necklace.

"I love you too my dear sweet Raven," she whispered as she kissed my half of the heart necklace.

Robyn reached way down and pulled the blanket over us. I just snuggled into my best friend's naked body and we fell asleep.

**********

I woke up the next morning moaning, and thinking that I was still dreaming. Except I wasn't. I felt my heart racing. I opened my eyes to find Robyn's pretty face between my legs. Her arms were wrapped around my thighs. She was licking my pussy like a starving cat at the milk bowl. She stopped licking for a second when she realized I was now awake. "Good morning my beautiful slut. God but you taste great in the morning."

Then she wrapped her mouth around my clit and started flicking it with her tongue. I immediately started to moan louder. I don't know how, but I was only seconds away from cumming. How long was she licking me, I asked myself.

"Oh God Robyn, I'm gonna cum already," I squeaked out. "I mean Mistress Robyn," I was confused as to how we left things last night. I grabbed the sheets with both hands. Hands that quickly turned into fists. My hips raised off the bed but Robyn's mouth never left my pussy. My head pushed back deep into the pillow. My legs went stiff. Those white lights behind my eyelids returned. "Ooohhh... Fuuucck Robyn!... Mistress!... Oh fuck...Mistress Robyn!" I didn't know what to call her. At this point I don't think it mattered.

Robyn moved her mouth away from my throbbing clit in favor of licking up all my juices. It felt wonderful. An amazing orgasm. From my amazing best friend. To start my day... my wedding day... to Tony.

Even though Robyn's statements about our future relationship made sense last night. I was feeling sad about giving up on our sexy adventures. I know it was supposed to be a one night thing. But I've come to love Robyn differently than I did before. Just loving Robyn as a friend, and not being able to make love to her ever again... Well, disappointment doesn't even begin to cover it.

I found myself in a quandary. I'm in love with two people. Two very different people. But together, these two people complete me. What am I going to do? Soon I will hear the words...'Do you Raven, take Tony, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, FORSAKING ALL OTHERS, for as long as you both shall live?' I'm just going to have to say, 'I do.' I will be the saddest person in the room. Well, maybe Robyn will be just as sad.

I have these wonderful memories of Robyn to hold on to. She did everything possible to help me not forget. But my heart wants more. I know this sounds immature, but I want my cake and eat it too. I want the best of both worlds. I selfishly want it all. A great husband, a bunch of kids and a lesbian lover that can play me as easily as a one string guitar.

My thoughts were quickly brought back to the present. Robyn wasn't finished with me. After she drank all I had to give. She crawled up to me, kissing and nibbling as she went. Her incredibly soft lips found mine. I instantly tasted myself. She let her tongue play with mine. But only for a minute, because Robyn was on a mission. She continued to move up. She moved her legs and straddled my face. "My turn now, my gorgeous dirty slut!" She giggled. I guess we're back to Mistress and slut.

But I wasn't having any of it. She can call me slut if she wants. But right now, I need to call her Robyn. I found a renewed zest in my heart. I'll confuse us both if I start saying I love you to her. But I can show her how much I love her with my body. I want her to know that it's me, her best friend Raven ready to eat her pussy. "Oh God yes Robyn, I want your pussy. Your best friend wants to eat your pussy. Give me...." I had more to say, but she lowered her pussy to my mouth to quiet me down.

I was in heaven. Her womanly fragrance was intoxicating and I instantly felt high. I looked up into her sexy blue eyes. My heart pounded. I wrapped my arms around her creamy soft thighs. Pulling myself closer to her. I wanted to please her more than ever before. She ran her fingers through my blonde hair as I licked and licked. My tongue finding every delicious velvety fold of her pussy.

I sucked her long full inner lips into my mouth and I heard her moan. I continued to lick and suck her soft full lips. Relishing every second. Telling my mind to remember exactly how her lips felt in my mouth. Because I know it will never happen again.

Her hands moved up to grab the headboard and she started sliding her pussy all over my face. I was in paradise. I didn't even realize my hands moved up her womanly body to caress her generous breasts.

"Oh yes Raven, you're such a slut. You're eating your best friend's pussy on your wedding day."

That sounded so erotic to me. I am a slut. I'm a slut for my best friend. I'm getting married in less than eight hours and I've got my best friend's pussy in my mouth... and all over my face. I love being my best friend's slut. I just hope some day I get to do it again. My hands are caressing her breasts, my fingers are pinching her nipples as hard as I can.

I want her to cum for me. I want every drop she can give me. She looked down into my eyes. They said 'I love you Raven.' I wanted to say 'I love you back' by making her cum. And just when I thought I needed to change what I was doing. Robyn's left hand moved down and started rubbing her own clit while still sliding her hot pussy on my face.

My hands kept pinching her nipples, I had her long full lips deep in my mouth. She started to moan, I started to moan. The hand that wasn't flying across her clit, grabbed my hair and pulled my face into pussy. That's when her muscles decided to clinch up tight as her orgasm ravaged her. "Oh fuuuccckkk!!! Raven!!! Oh fuucckk, I'm cumming!!!" The last syllable turned to a screech.

I felt her thighs clinch my head tightly, her delicious juices flowed out of her hot pussy. Her body wiggled above me. I licked and sucked every drop I could find. It wasn't easy because Robyn's hand still had a tight grip on my hair, holding my head, but I was determined to drink all of her juices.

Robyn released my head and collapsed sideways on the bed. I quickly crawled over to her with her juices smeared all over my face. She was panting and breathing hard. But I didn't care. I needed to kiss the woman I love. I smothered her face in tiny kisses while she caught her breath. I wanted to scream the words, 'I love you Robyn, I love you so much.' But what would be the point? She was going to move on with her life and I was moving on with mine. Her unspoken words back to me was to move her head a little so I could kiss every inch of her face.

Still breathing hard she smiled. It was a knowing contented smile. Robyn's warm tongue started licking my face. We finally understood each other's unspoken words of pure love. Not that we could ever do this again. But to know for sure how we felt, how much we were in love with each other, made both of us feel warm. Yes, the wedding would still go on as planned.

**********

Around 10 am my two bridesmaids June and Joanie showed up to help me get ready. Fortunately Robyn and I finished cuddling, showered and had the kitchen table cleaned up by the time they arrived. Robyn got herself ready in her room while the girls helped me. June did my make up while Joanie did my hair. They did a fabulous job. I looked like a beauty queen. Then all three of them helped me into my wedding gown. Talk about feeling like a woman. Nothing, I mean nothing on this earth makes you feel more like a woman than being in full makeup and wearing a wedding dress. It's a feeling that I can still remember to this day.

My parents called to say they were running late and would meet us at the church. So it was just the four of us going in the limo to the church.